In Another World With My Very...

By LupusNoir00

This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it could... More

Prologue
[Vol 1] Chapter 1
[Vol 1] Chapter 2
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 4
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 11
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 15
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1] Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 20
[Vol 1] Chapter 21
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 24
[Vol 1] Chapter 25
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1] Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 31
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
Amaya's Current Status
[Vol 2] Chapter 1
[Vol 2] Chapter 2

[Vol 1] Chapter 9

5.2K 174 26
By LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 320

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Low)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (Mid)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Low)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Low)
Sound Breathing Style (Low)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 6>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 7>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amaya's P.O.V

Currently I am still in the Duke's carrige as we ride out to the castle.

"Thankfully, they responded quickly and he's still holding on, However....." Alfred trailed as I glanced up towards him.

"Any suspicions on who the culprit is?" I asked.

"...There is someone who comes to mind, but I currently have no proof... I'm sure you remember when Sue was attacked. If my speculations are correct it's most likely the same culprit." He told me.

"But, why is someone gunning for the king? Is there an assassin from another country or something?" I asked as he shook his head.

"If that we're the case, it would be a simple matter, but Belfast is surrounded by 3 countries. The Reeflese Empire to the West, The Reglus Empire to the East, and The Mismead Kingdom to the South." He explained as I looked at him wryly.

'So basically we are surrounded on all sides except one.' I thought as he went on.

Turns out the Kingdom of Belfest is on good terms with the Reeflese Empire. Then there's the Reglus Empire which are taking a neutral stand as both places had sighed a non-aggression treaty, but still don't really know where they stand with each other. Though the real problem occurs from the land everyone keeps assuming I'm from.

"During the Imperial war with the Empire 20 years ago, Mismead was still an emerging nation. My brother is trying to form an alliance with them to create restraints on the Imperial Empire and bring about new trade as well, but there are nobles who are against this." He explained as I stared at him questioningly.

"Let me guess they don't think a Kingdom of Demi-Humans should exist, neither nor make alliance with such place." I stated making him nod.

"The old nobles still believe that Demi-Humans are just pest that are grunts and are not meant to rule a Kingdom. My father had tried to abolish this view during his reign, but he was only able to succeed so much. Others are not able to change their minds so quickly." He sighed as I could tell he was a bit angry at whom ever he thought was the cause of this.

'*sigh* No matter which world you go to. Racism will always exist in some way or form.' I thought as this place was closer to ending it better than my last world was.

"You nobles are very stupid, if they are continuing believe in that stupid concept." I said bluntly as I started to play with a small flame in my hand.

"Discrimination is a very powerful and negative thing to have in any country or Kingdom. It's how citizens start to disbelieve their Kingdom and it's rules. It's how coop happen and Kingdoms fall because of it." I said making him look at me in agreement.

"Yes, that is why we are trying to push towards it, but to those old nobles this nothing more than a mistake, where my brother is the cause and obstacle." He told me as I extinguished the flame t look up at him.

"In Sue's case, She was most likely going to be used as a hostage to threaten no only me, but my brother as well." He told as I nodded.

'Whoever is pulling the strings behind this. They are very sloppy, I've seen better forced persuasion in my world, but that's to be expected since this world isn't that advanced.' I thought as I stared at the Duke.

"So where do I come in during all of this?" I asked.

"I want you to get rid of my brother's poison with same Magic you cured Ellen with." He told me as I nodded in understanding.

'Well looks like that drink will have to wait...' I thought.

-Time Skip-

Me and the Duke was rushing up the steps of the castle as we soon came to meet a creepy character.

"Well, Well, If it isn't his highness the Duke. It's been quite some time." The creepy man said as I stared at him a bit with disgust.

"Count Balsa..." Alfred said as I could see he was surprised by the appearance of the man.

The man didn't react to his name, instead his eyes landed on me. Which I could see the utter disgust he held in them as he stared at me.

"Who's the mut- Who is the person behind you your highness?" He asked as I glared highly at the man because of what he was going to say.

'Oh so your one of the bastards. This makes things so much easier for me to solve.'I thought as Duke stepped infront of me.

"She is someone I brought to help catch the culprit." Duke said not telling the true reason I'm here.

"Oh, Please don't worry yourself about that. We already captured the fellow, It is the Kingdom Mismead's Ambassador." He stated as I continued to glare at him.

"His highness collapsed after drinking wine. It was determined that the wine was delivered by Mismead's Ambassador." He explained shittly as I glared at him with my arms crossed.

"If that really was the case, why would they use poison that acts immediately upon consumption. If it really was an attempt at his life and one where most try to make it out alive and without being caught. A slow acting poison would do the trick, so many things aren't adding up." I stated as the count glared at me with disdain.

"That's because your savage mind is to slow to think about these types of things. Surely, The Duke must be fooled if he thinks a mutt such as yourself will be able solve this." He said making me gritt my teeth as I absolutely hated being called the a mutt.

"Anyways, the Ambassador is being restricted in another room. I think we should just remove the Beasts head and send it back to Mismead..." The count said as I glared at him.

"You will do no such thing! Everything will be decided by my brother! Until then just have the Ambassador stay in the room!" Alfred said as the count shook his head.

"I see, I shall do as you say. However should the worse occur to his majesty. We both know I won't be able to stop the other nobles...I'm sure they'll see things fron my side..." The count said as he walked beside us giving me a glare before going down the steps.

'Oh your most definitely our culprit.' I thought as Alfred glared at the mans back.

'Maybe I can get away with this...'I thought.

"Slip" I casted making the count fall and tumble down the stairs as he then landed on his face.

Getting up slowly he rubbed his back sorely as I clicked my teeth.

"Damn it, he recovered." I said as the Duke looked at me sweat dropping.

"Was that you?" He asked as I nodded and gestured for him to lead the way.

-Time Skip-

Me and the Duke came rushing into the room where the king laid.

"Brother!" Alfred yelled as he walked towards a small elderly doctor I'm guessing.

Taking my place against the wall, I didn't mind the stares as I only encompassed my mind with thoughts about getting a drink or watching some videos on my phone.

"What's his condition!?" Alfred asked.

"I've done all I can, but I've never seen a poison with symptoms like this before..." The doctor said sadly.

"At this rate he'll....." He trailed as the king turned his head slightly.

"Al...." The king called for the Duke.

"Brother!" Alfred responded.

"Look after my wife and daughter....You must....form the alliance with the Mismead kingdom...." The king said making me glance towards him with a bit of respect in my eyes.

'Heh, even at deaths door. He is still thinking about his kingdom, He's a great king.' I thought as I pushed myself off of the wall I was on.

"Amaya! Please help him!" Alfred called out for me as I walked to the king's bed side.

"Duke who is this?" A person who looked like a General asked as he stared at me cautiously.

"I will explain later for now, Please Amaya save my brother." He said as I nodded held my hand up hovering over the kings body.

"Recovery." I casted as the king body was engulfed in a brilliant light, before fading away.

I retracted my hand as in no less than a second. The king opened his eyes and sat up looking fine as if he wasn't even poisoned.

"Father!" I a little blond girl who I take is the princess cried as the king turned towards her.

"Dear!" A woman also cried who I'm taking is the queen.

The king faced both of them calmly.

"....I'm perfectly fine. The pain from before feels like a nightmare." He said as the doctor examined him.

"He's the picture of perfect health. How is this...." The doctor questioned as he glanced up towards me which I just gave a small wave at him.

"Al-Alfred, Who is this?" The King asked laying his gaze on me.

"The one who healed my Wife's eyes, Amaya Talger. She happened to come by my Mansion so I brought her along. I thought if anyone was able to help you, It would be her." The Duke explained as I gave a small wave.

"Amaya Talger, Nice to meet all of you." I greeted as the king's eyes lit up.

"I see, Ellen's Eyes! You Amaya have saved and I am eternally grateful." The king said as I gave a small smile.

"It's no problem." I said as I soon received some might hard pats on my back.

"Well dome saving his highness! Amaya-dono was it? I like you alredy!!" The general said as I smiled wryly.

'It doesn't count as a hit, but it sure feels like it.'I thought.

"Brother, About Mismede's Ambassador..." Alfred started up.

"What about the Ambassador?" The king asked.

"They have been restrained by Count Balsa on assumption of your assassination. What do you think?" Alfred asked.

"What?! That can't be?! What is there for Mismead to gain by killing me?! This is the action of someone trying to get in my way! " The king shouted.

"But...it is true that you collapsed after drinking the wine she brought. Many people we're there to witness it and as long as that suspicion is not cleared...." General trailed.

"What kind of poison was the wine that his highness drank? We don't even know that much. It might be something the beast man used, so we should look into that..." The doctor said as I gave a slight sigh.

"For now, Let's meet the Ambassador. Call them in General Leon." The king said as the general named Leon nodded and went off.

As this was happening I could feel some still staring at me.

Turning around I laid my eyes on the princess who if I remembered correctly is Yumina.

'So she's the princess, she looks pretty cute. Also her heterochromia eyes add to her charm by alot.' I thought as soon I found the princess bowing to me, completely surprising me.

"Thank you very much for saving my father." She said as she bowed.

"Please do not bow, It was no problem like I said. I was just helping the Duke out since he's my friend. I'm glad your father's better."I said as once she got back up, she continued to stare at me making feel weird and naked for some reason.

"Um is something the matter?" I asked slightly sweat dropping at the girl.

She blushed a bit as she looked at me straight in the eyes.

"....Are you fine with girl? And if so are you against younger eyes?" She asked making me flabbergasted at her sudden questions.

"What....?" I asked as I heard footsteps entering the room.

Looking towards the door, I saw that it was surprisingly Olga. We made eye contact and it also seemed she was surprised to see me as well.

'Huh, so she's Mismede's Ambassador.' I thought as she stepped to the king.

"I'll get straight to the point. Did you come here with the intent to kill me." The king asked bluntly.

"I swear that's not case! I would never do something as serving his highness poison!" Olga responded as I stepped out a bit.

"Um, I'm not sure if I have the right to comment in any of this, but she can't have poisoned you, your highness. She has a little sister I met while visiting the capital, and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have poisoned you right out in the open if it meant she wouldn't be able see her sister again." I said making the king nod at my statement as Olga gave me thankful smile.

"I already figured this, as you are not someone to do something that foolish." The king said with a smile as Olga let out a breath of relief and smiled.

"But it's true that there was Poison in the wine delivered by the Ambassador. What of that?" A woman whom seemed like a mage asked as I stared at her bit before looking away.

"I-I truly don't know..." Olga answered as I decided to step in once again.

"Exuse me, but where did the king collapse?" I asked gaining everyone's attention again.

"The grand dining room, used for meeting with important people, what about it?" General Leon asked.

"Is it still the same as when he collapsed?" I asked.

"Huh? Well yes most likely, but the wine has been taken away to examine the poison." General Leon reported as I nodded.

"Could you take me to that room, as well retrieve the wine." I asked as he nodded and led me away.

It didn't take long for us to reach the room, as well as for him to retrieve the wine. Placing it on the table infront of me, I decided to begin.

"Search:Poison" I casted as instead if my pull being towards the wine. It was towards something else.

'Just as I thought.' I thought as I gave a small smile.

"Alright I understand everything now, General. I need you to call the kings and the others here. As well as that creep count Balsa since he was also here during the dinner I presume." I told him as he nodded.

"Oh, I also have one favor to ask of you?" I asked as looked at me.

"What is it?" He asked as I gave a small smile and started to explain.

-Time Skip-

Soon everyone was in the room waiting, as count Balsa came rushing in.

"Y-Your Highness! Are you already ok!?" Count Balsa asked as glanced over towards him fron a chair I was sitting in near the king.

"Ahh, Count Balsa, As you can see. I'm perfectly fine thanks to Amaya-dono here. Sorry to have worried you." The king said as I gave sly smile towards Balsa who glared at me with hate in his eyes.

"I see, Hahaha. It's so good to see you healthy once again..." Count Balsa lied as I stared at him.

"It is swell, I heard that you fell while going down the stairs. Maybe you need to get checked out by her? Her magic can really make miracles." He said as I chuckled at the expression the count was giving me.

'Ohhh~ I'm not done yet, This is gonna get way worse for you bastard...' I thought as I was pulled out of my thoughts by the mage woman, Charlotte.

"So Amaya-San, What do you intend to fo with everyone gathered here?" She asked as I turned towards everyone.

"I'm not really the type to draw things out, unless it's a fight. So I'll make it short and simple. The Culprit of the king's assassination is right among us right now." I said making all of them look at me questioning.

'Yeah totally happy I didn't draw that out otherwise it would've been awkward.' I thought.

'Maybe I could've did that famous detective thing, but the moment alredy past.'

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 320

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Low)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (Mid)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Low)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Low)
Sound Breathing Style (Low)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 6>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 6>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 7>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 51
Something I Wanted To do In My Off Time, I Hope You All Enjoy
83K 2.5K 15
This is a Dc Story that I found on my computer, it's not completely done, but I believe I can work my way around to the ending. I hope you all enjoy...
143K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
19.7K 323 6
yeah this one has been on my mind I've already seen two reader stories of this being a harem so I'll do a single love interest who will it be you'll...