𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮 | 𝘚�...

By slashfilms

Your parents decided that you should to go to Camp Crystal Lake for 2 weeks, not knowing the dangers that mig... More

Information
1. Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake
2. The Man With the Machete
3. Kill em'
4. Drown
5. Figure it out
6. First Impressions
7. First Time Meeting
8. Sarah
9. Pouring Outside
11. Horror Movies
12. The Cleaning Squad
13. Basement
14. Almost Back to Normal
15. Escape, or Don't
16. Never Leaving
17. Heading to the City
18. First Kisses, More Fights
19. Going Out(Side)
20. Outside Encounters
21. Dinner Discussions
22. Gas Station (Pt 1)
23. Gas Station (Pt 2)
24. Back Home
25. Movies and Bargaining
26. Freedom?
Sequel?!
100k Reads!

10. A Simple Afternoon

8.4K 232 349
By slashfilms

2nd Person POV:
Michael carries you inside bridal style while you just keep non-stop giggling. It causes attention on you and Michael.

"You and Michael seem to be having a fun time," Freddy says, a hint of jealousy in his voice. You laugh. "Yep! We did," you happily smile, still holding the stuffed animal. You feel the plushie's head, patting it as if it was a real dog.
The dog stuffy (Credits to person who made it):

Michael gently places you on the couch. "Thank you Michael!" You grin. He just nods. I wonder if the others know he can speak? Probably.

You are sitting on the couch in silence eating from a bowl filled with fruits. The bowl holds fruits such as strawberries, apple slices, raspberries banana slices and more. You continue to eat in silence. On the other long couch, Michael and Freddy simply watch you eat. The tension in the air is thick between Michael and Freddy.

You finish the bowl of fruits, placing it onto the table in front of you. I wonder how long I'll be staying here for.. This place is very unsettling. Nothing in this house was comforting and cheery at all. Well, besides you. But other than you, everything was dirty and distasteful. The smell of dead bodies was still thick in the air. The paint on the walls, dry and peeling. The floor you just recently cleaned are now bloody once again. Nothing good would come from staying here. Maybe I should ask how long I'll be here for?.. no, that would be a dumb thing to ask. I'm trapped here. But I need to know- no, don't ask! Ask! Don't ask! Ask! Don't ask! Ask! Do-

"How long will I be here for?" You question, tilting your head slightly. The two males ponder your question. Freddy then responds, "What kind of question is that? Look, you're not leaving." You bite your tongue. You expected that answer. You were about to say something like, "Well I have a family at home," or "I need to be at home right now," but instead just stay quiet.

You sigh and mumble, "My mother thinks I'm okay right now." Freddy's eyes widen slightly. He then rolls his eyes. "You don't know that. Did you see the news?" He laughs at the last part. What? On the news already??.. Suddenly, your phone in your room starts ringing. Your eyes widen. They'll know I've called my mom. Michael quickly turns, standing up quickly. You stand up quickly. Before you can say anything, Michael quickly heads into the room. "Was that your phone?" Freddy asks, his tone now serious. You look at the ground, nodding. "I called my mom.. I thought I was going to die so I told her that I.. love her," tears prick the corners of your eyes. "And what did she say?" You breath out shakily. "She didn't believe me. I mean, who would..?" You laugh a little.

Michael comes back to the living room, handing you your phone. You hold it in your hand shakily. You put the phone to your ear. You listen to your mom's voicemail. "Hey sweetie. I heard something happened at the ca-p. Sta- safe." The voicemail is breaking out because of the long distance. "Well I go- to go. Hope to see you s-oon." The voicemail ends. Your eyes sadden. You grip the phone in your hand. If she heard what happened at the camp, why did she seem to calm and happy about the situation?!

You throw your phone to the wall harshly, the sound of cracks filling the room. You know that your phone is completely unusable now, but it doesn't really matter. You mumble a quick, apologetic, "I'm sorry," before kneeling down and trying to clean up the glass. Your shaky hands make it so that you  accidentally squeeze the pieces, making you feel even more in despair.

Freddy and Michael stare at the mess you've made. Pieces of glass scatter the floor. Your hand is covered in tiny cuts from the phone. Your head hurts from all the crying you've been doing for the past week. You hold your hand on your head and stand up, your body slightly wobbling. I'm dizzy..

Before anything else happens, Freddy stands up quickly, holding you up. "How did you know I was dizzy?" You ask, confusion washing over you. "I can read minds." He smirks. Huh..? You look down at your hand. Blood drips from the tiny cuts. "Do you have a first aid kit nearby?" You ask, looking around. Freddy shrugs.

You turn around and nearly bump into Carrie. "Oh-! Sorry," you apologize glumly. Carrie smiles. "It's fine. Now, I've brought you some band-aids." She hands you a small box that's labeled, Band-aids. You smile a little too widely. "Thank you, Carrie." You give her a side hug and sit on the arm of the couch, opening the box. Wow, it's packed with band-aids. You grab one and peel it. You gently place the peel on your lap, sticking the band-aid on your hand. Freddy, Michael and Carrie watch you put band-aids on your cuts.

Once you finish, you thank Carrie. "It's no problem," she tells you. You go to hand the band-aids back to her, but she pushes it away. "You keep it. You'll probably need it for the future." You laugh a bit at what Carrie said.

Carrie goes and grabs a small dustpan and broom from the corner of the room. She cleans up the glass and phone. As she tosses it away, you thank her again and apologize. "It's alright!" Carrie smiles.

She slowly leaves the room, entering the room that leads to the stairs that go to the upstairs and basement. You stare for a second, then ask, "What's downstairs and upstairs?" You turn to look at Freddy and Michael, waiting for a response. Freddy finally caves. "Nothing, kid. Stop being so nosy." You furrow your brows. "I'm not a kid. I'm seventeen. And I'm not even that nosy." Freddy's eyes widen at what you said. "You don't look your age," he says, wide-eyed. "Oh. I never noticed," you say in a quiet voice.

The room stays quiet for a bit until Freddy breaks the silence. "So, what do you want to do? Pick something that doesn't include reading. I don't want to have to deal with a crying kid- girl." You laugh a bit. "You do care~~ And here I thought you were just some random grump with butter knives for fingers," you jokingly say. Freddy goes up close in your face. "These AREN'T butter knives!" he shows you his finger knives up close, nearly slicing your face. You tilt your head. "They look like butter knives to me."

"UGH!" he sighs, falling onto the couch.

"You asked me if I remembered you when you introduced yourself." You start. "What did you mean by that?" He breathes out. "You don't remember me then. Well.."

Flashback to when you were 14...:

3rd Person POV:
Y/n was on the ground, covered in barely visible bruises. Nothing major. Just dealing with some rude middle school bullies. You slowly sit up, wincing at the big bruise on your arm. "They're always so mean.." You sigh and stand up. You brush off your legs. You decide to just head home. You decided it would be best to just speak to your parents about the situation.

Once you get home, you realise that no one's home yet. Not your mom, nor your dad. You shrug it off and go to the cabinet to clean your cuts.

When you finish that, you go to your bedroom to sleep. You have had one exhausting day.

(In Your Dream...)
You wake up in a hot boiler room. You sit up in confusion. You walk around for a bit. The steam from the room made you nauseous. You grab onto one of the pipes for balance, only burning your hand. You wince. It felt so real... but this couldn't be real. Right?

You then hear someone say your name. "Y/n~" the voice says. You look around, but no one's in sight. You were scared.

Then, someone jumps out in front of you, making you scream. You fall back onto the ground. You stare up at the man. He had long finger knives and burnt skin. He wore a fedora and a striped sweater. 

"Who are you?" you ask, slightly in fascination of how your dream appears so realistic. "Your worst nightmare," he replies in a dark, deep voice. You try not to, but accidentally burst out into giggles. He stares. "What's so funny, huh?!" You smile at him, and respond with, "You."

The man stares, baffled. But he just rolls his eyes. And what follows it surprises you; he slices your arm. It shocks you how it hurts, but before you can react, you wake up.

You sit up from your bed. "That was one weird dream.." you whisper. You then realise that you have a burn on your hand and that your arm has a cut. You shrugged it off as coincidence, although deep down you knew that, that was no coincidence. That was all real..

You never saw that man again.

End of flashback...:

1st Person POV (Freddy's POV):
"Yeah, so that's how we met. I could have killed you, but chose not to," I finish saying. Y/n tilts her head to the side. I'm going to read her mind.. Y/n's mind: Hm, so that's how I met him... hmm... I like cat socks.. how come I never knew that dream was "real?" Hmm.. I like cats.. fluffy cats.. This girl likes cats. Cute- wait no, weird. This girl is seriously weird.

I take in a breath of air. "So, now that you remember me, what do you want to do? And make up your mind fast." This girl annoys me. So curious about the wrong things, oblivious to the wrong things, this girl will definitely get pushed around a lot.

2nd Person POV (Your POV):
"Oh, I know!" You exclaim. "Let's watch a horror movie! Freddy looks at you confused. "Why would someone like you enjoy horror movies?" Freddy asks. You shrug. "I don't know. I just do. I guess maybe from the excitement?.." you laugh a bit. Freddy groans. "Okay, turn it on. I'll get the others." You nod excitedly. As Freddy leaves, you turn to Michael.

"So, any suggestions?" You ask Michael, holding a bunch of movie CD's. Michael points to Halloween. Of course. You giggle. "You want to watch your movie?" Michael nods. You smile and open the case for Halloween. Just as you're about to put the CD in, Billy flys at you, snatching it from you. You jump.

He holds the CD aggressively. "Nuh uh, no way, we are watching Scream," Billy tells you, shaking his head. You look up at Michael. "Is that alright?" Michael grunts, shaking his head.

"No! We are watching Nightmare on Elm Street!" Freddy barges in the conversation. C/n walks up to you, hopping into your lap. You are currently sitting on the floor, back against the couch. "Hello C/n," you say, stroking his head. C/n purrs.

"No, I think we should watch Phsyco," Norman suggests. "No way! That movie is trash!" Freddy yells. Kayako holds up The Grudge CD. Everyone is holding up the CD of their movie trying to put it in the TV. You sigh and sit on the couch beside Michael.

"Does this happen often?" You ask. Michael nods. The fight wasn't going to end anytime soon so you just take one for the team.

"Maybe we should watch a horror movie with none of you guys in it?" You suggest. The room quiets down. Hannibal is the first to agree.

"Very good suggestion Y/n. Let's do exactly that." You smile at Hannibal. He is easy to come to an agreement with. A couple nods and mumbles of, "Okay," fill the room. Soon, everyone is huddled together on the couches and floor.

You are sitting on the couch between Michael (on your left) and Billy (on your right). On Billy's right is Norman. On Michael's left is Thomas.

On the smaller sofa is Freddy and Hannibal.

Chucky seats himself on a pillow on the floor. He rests his back right on the couch.

Jason sits on the ground with pillows beside the smaller couch.

Carrie and Kayako insist on sitting on the floor, right by your feet. They both have pillows and blankets.

You notice that neither Stu nor Brahms are anywhere to be seen. But you shrug it off. Maybe they just don't feel well.

Now everyone is seated. Time for the film to begin.

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading this chapter! And thank you for getting this book to almost 1000 views! This is absolutely insane! I love you guys so much. You guys are my inspiration to continue writing! So thank you!

Q: Comfort movie/horror movie?

Answer in the comments! And see you guys next chapter! Bye bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 3.4K 52
After six years at a depressing, boring office job in California, Y/N decides one night, while incredibly drunk, I might add, to quit her job and mov...
446 26 21
My name is Gwen. I'm 25 just out of college as a Designer. Everything was going perfect until my boyfriend and his friends decided to go on a trip...
389K 7.3K 34
Simply a book full of mini-stories with everyone's favorite Slashers! Come comment and have fun, criticisms are accepted, and so are suggestions! Req...
4.7K 146 21
Eight friends decide to take a trip over the summer before they go off to college. What better trip to take than to visit Camp Crystal Lake. They mee...