⚜️Lukadrien Oneshots⚜️

By Luck_Jaeger

⭐️Just a bunch of short stories of my favorite boys who are really under-appreciated and deserve so much love... More

💫Midnight Meeting🌙 (LukaNoir)
🌊Drowning ✨(Lukadrien)
🦋Through My Touch🌻(Lukadrien)
🌹Valentine 💌 (Viperdrien)
🌃Late Night Lovers🌙(ViperNoir)
☀️Fever 💙(Lukadrien)
🎆New Year🎉(Lukadrien)

🐍Snake's Charm👑(Lukadrien)

1.6K 47 23
By Luck_Jaeger

Dedicated to B00100806 Thank you for requesting, sorry it took so long.

Royal/Kingdom AU

The morning was gray and cold as dark clouds covered the usual blue sky. For many, this was definitely not the type of weather one wants for a special day such as a wedding. Especially not for a royal wedding.

It was about time that the prince, Adrien Agreste, was to take his fathers place in the throne as king. The only thing that was left to do was to marry the princess of the neighboring kingdom, Lila Rossi, and welcome a child to be the next heir.

The corridors in the palace were full of chatter, as the servants were preparing for the big day.

Despite all that ruckus going on, a blond prince was still sleeping peacefully in bed when a sudden bang caused by the door woke him up.

"Wake up Agreste!!!" someone shouted as the person blew into a trumpet.

Adrien groaned as he sat up and rubbed his palm on his face.

"Do you always have to play a trumpet to wake me up?" The blond asked the dark haired boy standing at the door with a cheshire cat grin.

"It's the only thing that wakes you up. I've tried banging on the door and even tried using the rooster that I stole from the lady down at the village. Don't worry I gave it back in exchange for a wheel of camembert." Plagg said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Adrien chuckled as he sat up. Despite Plagg being his servant, he sees him more as a friend and even partner in crime since he always helps him sneak out of the palace into the village without the guards or his father noticing.

"Well today's the day we never wanted to come." Plagg sighed.

Adrien didn't answer. He just looked at the gray clouds outside his large window.

"No matter how many times I've told my father that I don't want to marry, especially not with some random girl I know nothing about, he still insists that I should do it. For the sake of the kingdom." Adrien said after a few  minutes of silence.

"Your dad's a controlling, cruel, cold son of a b-" Plagg was cut off by Adrien's hands clamping his mouth shut.

"Plagg be quiet! If my father hears you, he'll have you executed for sure. You know he already doesn't like you and I had to convince him to let you stay my servant."

"I know but-" Just then the door slammed open and in walked Gabriel Agreste.

Plagg shot up on his feet and quickly kneeled, putting his head down as a sign of respect. Pretty ironic since he was talking bad things about him seconds ago.

"You may leave now." The king signaled at Plagg. "I don't want him to have any distractions today."

"Yes your Majesty." Plagg responded and followed the guards out the door, not before giving Adrien a sympathetic look.

“Why aren't you dressed yet?” Gabriel scowled at the boy in front of him who was still wearing his sleeping attire. 

“Do I really have to do this father? Why can’t we just wait a couple more years, I mean I’m still pretty young and-”

“Adrien, you turned eighteen last month, you are now officially an adult,” the King cut him off. “At your age, I was already expecting a child, you, as my heir.” 

“My mom was also pretty young, wasn't she? That's why she died when she gave birth to me.” Adrien stared at his father wishing he hadn't said anything as he saw the hurt look on his face.

“Just get dressed and be ready in 10 minutes, meet me in the dining hall when you are done.” Gabriel said coldly as he exited the room. 

The blond boy sighed as he got out of bed, he went to the bathroom to do his business and got dressed in a white ruffled blouse paired with black Victorian pants. He didn’t bother looking too formal since he knew he was going to be changed out of his clothing later before the wedding started. He looked out his large window, resting his cheek on his fist and glanced around the courtyard. His thoughts went back to last week when he met a young musician who played the harp beautifully and the prince insisted that he played at the wedding. The musician introduced himself as Viperion, to which the prince found strange but didn’t ask further questions since his music had already captivated him. The boy looked about the same age as the blond, maybe a year or two older but it was a little hard to tell since he wore a turquoise mask that resembled the pattern of a snake and his attire consisted of dark green colors which complimented his black hair that seemed to have a tint of turquoise. The mysterious boy’s eyes definitely had a glimpse of mischief in them and the blond could have sworn he saw slits for pupils but a quick blink and they disappeared. 

“Do you really want to get married?” Viperion asked. 

“Of course not, but this is what you have to do when you're a prince. Not everything is in your control. If I had the choice, I would leave this place as soon as possible.” The blond responded.

“Come with me then, I can take you somewhere far away from here, a place where no one can bother you and you are free to do whatever you want.” 

“I just met you, I do not know if I can trust you.”

“Just trust me. If you really want to be free, trust me. When the ceremony takes place, find me and I’ll be there,” Viperion said as he made his way towards the door. “It will be your only chance.” With that the dark haired boy disappeared through the corridors. 

Realizing that he’s been lost in thought for way too long, Adrien quickly snapped out of it and made his way to the dining hall where his father was already seated with the Rossi family. The blond sat down next to Lila who immediately linked her arms with him.

“Aren’t you excited for our wedding, Adrien?” She glanced at him while she batted her eyelashes. Adrien backed his face a little bit and gave an awkward laugh.

“Sure I am! Just a little nervous.” He said as he looked down at his plate. 

“Yes this is great for the two kingdoms!” Lila’s dad said excitedly. “They’re at the right age to marry each other and I can’t wait to welcome a grandchild next!” Adrien cringed and felt nauseous at what was just mentioned. He sat in silence as his father continued the conversation with the Rossis, wishing all this was just a nightmare he would soon get out of.

👑

“Luka! Did you finish delivering all the milk?” Andre asked the dark haired boy who was playing his guitar on a wooden box outside the bakery. The blue eyed stopped playing and glanced at the large man in front of him. 

“Yes, I delivered it all about an hour ago.” He responded, going back to playing his guitar. 

“Good because I won’t have time to do it later. I have this cake I need to get delivered at the palace in a few hours and if I don’t I’ll definitely have problems with the King.”

“At what time will you be sending the cake?” Luka asked. 

“Around 2 p.m, so be here so you can help me load the cake into the carriage when it arrives.” Andre said as he made his way back to the bakery. Luka made a mental note that there were at least two and a half hours until 2 p.m. Two and a half hours until he needed to transform into Viperion so he could play at the prince’s wedding. 

There was no denying that Luka fancied the prince. Ever since he first saw him step foot into the village he felt immediately drawn to his emerald colored eyes and his golden locks. He remembers running into him, accidentally spilling some milk bottles onto the floor in which the glass broke, causing the milk to spill everywhere. The prince apologized repeatedly with his cheeks tinted red, and Luka couldn’t help but stare at the beauty in front of him. 

Andre did end up seeing the mess and started yelling at Luka for being so careless, but at that moment he didn’t care. He got noticed by the prince and was able to hear his angelic voice. All of a sudden those wasted milk bottles were worth it.

👑

Luka made his way into the forest where he stood in front of a waterfall. He reached into a small bag and got out three objects, a sewing needle, a pink macaroon, and a ladybug. He then threw all three in the water when a bright pink light surrounded the waterfall. He covered his eyes from the bright light with his hand and uncovered them when he saw the familiar figure float in front of him. 

“Hello Luka, nice to see you again.” The fairy said as she stretched out her wings and flew towards the dark haired boy. 

“I’m glad to see you too, Marinette.” 

The fairy in front of him gave him a small smile, to which he returned. Before meeting Marinette, Luka didn’t believe in fairies, or any other sort of mythical creatures. He remembers his grandma telling him stories about the fairy who lives hidden in the great waterfall of the forest. Those who have seen her, claim to have said she is beauty to behold. Her porcelain skin matched with her sapphire eyes and pink dress along with her ability to grant one wish made people want to find her. 

Before Luka’s grandma passed away, she told him that if he ever wanted to find Marinette, he should take three specific objects to the great waterfall and throw them into the water. If he did that with a goal of generosity in his mind, he might just summon her.

Years later, he decided it was time to see if his grandmother was right and with the goal of wanting to free the prince from the hands of his evil father, he was able to summon her. That day Marinette gave him a magical bracelet that resembled a snake. She said that it would give him superpowers, but only for an hour. If he meets with the prince when the wedding ceremony takes place, he will be able to get him out of the castle and away from there.

What he didn’t know was that a fox was lurking behind the trees, listening to the conversation between him and the fairy. With the acquired information the fox made its way to the castle grounds turning back into a girl before anyone saw her. She made her way to the King’s lair and told him about a certain boy’s plan to help the prince escape the castle. The King told her not to worry, saying he had his own plan. No one was leaving the castle that day. 

Present Time

“Are you ready?” The fairy questioned. 

“I’m not sure. What if the plan fails? What if-”

“Luka, everything will be fine,” Marinette cut him off. “Remember every problem has a solution, so in case something doesn’t go right, I’m sure you’ll find a way to solve it.”

She grabbed Luka’s hand and handed him a circular object.

“What’s this?” He asked.

“I call it a lucky charm. If you really need to use it, pull the string and an essential object will come out of it.”

“So it’s like a mini portal?”

“Exactly.”

“Thank you so much Marinette,” Luka said, hugging the fairy. “If only I can repay you in some way.”

“Sure you can, just bring me more macaroons. Hiding in this waterfall for centuries sure makes me hungry.” The dark haired boy chuckled and thanked the fairy once again before she disappeared. 

Luka made his way back to the bakery where the carriage just arrived to pick up the cake. He helped Andre load it into the carriage and without anyone seeing him, he snuck inside of it. Luckily, no one checked inside right away when the carriage arrived at the castle. Luka had already transformed into Viperion and made his way into the castle searching for the prince.

Meanwhile a dark figure was casting a spell in the castle’s tower. A spell that would surround the castle and prevent any other type of magic to get in nor get out. 

Viperion was searching throughout the corridors in hopes to find the prince, but he was nowhere to be found. Just then a beeping noise was coming from his bracelet.

“What the hell? It hasn’t even been close to an hour yet.” Luka started to panic when he realized his mask was starting to fade as well as his dark clothing which concealed his normal clothes. 

“Hey! Who are you and what are you doing here?” A guard shouted in his direction. Luka didn’t think twice and made a run for it. He didn’t know where he was going until he ran into a large door which he forcefully pushed open, there he was met with numerous faces staring at him.

Luka glanced to the front of the room where he met green eyes. The blond was confused but somewhat relieved that there was an interruption since it was his turn to say, “I do.” When asked if he took princess Lila as his wife.

The guards suddenly took hold of Luka’s arms, attempting to drag him out. 

“Wait! The prince knows me! I’m Viperion!” Luka protested.

“Viperion?” The blond said.

“Adrien, you know this boy?” His father asked. 

“Let him go! Please.” 

“Adrien..” The blond ignored his father and gave the guards a nod to show that it was ok to let him go. They did as they were told. 

“Can you play that harp for me?” Adrien asked the dark haired boy. Luka nodded and made his way to where all the other musicians were playing. He took a deep breath and started playing. A beautiful melody soon filled the room, grabbing everyone’s attention. The familiar sound made its way into the prince’s ears as he smiled.

“It really is you.” He said. Luka stopped playing and smiled at the prince. 

“Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?” Lila’s father shouted. 

“I’m sorry for this sudden interruption,” Gabriel said. “Guards! Please escort this young man out.” Just when the guards were about to reach him, Luka was about to grab the lucky charm Marinette gave him when a sudden loud noise was heard. 

Everyone turned to look and saw that the prince had thrown his small, but heavy, crown onto the mosaic floor. 

“Adrien, what are-” 

“You never think about me do you father? Everything that you want me to do is for your own benefit. The real reason why you wanted me to marry was to join the two kingdoms and therefore gain more power. You never cared about me. This is why I wanted to leave and start a new life, away from you. Oh, and I want you to know that I like men.” The blond told the King. The room went into complete silence for a moment.

“Guards take care of him as well. He is no longer my son, therefore torture him as you please.” The guards looked at Adrien and hesitated.

“Follow my orders!” The king shouted. 

Luka pulled at his lucky charm and out came a bow and arrow. He looked around the room, and glanced at the large chandelier hanging above the King. He took the bow and aimed the arrow to the chain holding up the chandelier. He shot the arrow and down it came. 

The King barely got the chance to look up when the large chandelier fell on him, crushing and therefore killing him. His crown rolled towards the prince’s feet, which he picked up and looked at before placing it on his head. Luka was the first to bow down at his feet, followed by everyone else. They bowed to their new King.

👑

After the death of the previous king, everything seemed to be much happier and livelier. People in the village were no longer treated as dirt and were welcomed inside the castle whenever they pleased. Adrien made sure the village got renovated, improving the living conditions of numerous families. Luka couldn’t forget the excitement on Andre’s face when he heard he was getting his own ice cream shop added to his bakery. Even Plagg was gifted his very own cheese shop, to which he cried for hours when Adrien told him he did that for him. 

The Rossi family ended up leaving, but it didn’t matter since nobody wanted them anyway.

Luka and Adrien got married a year later. No one seemed bothered that the King decided to marry a man. Luka was a very kind, hardworking, and generous man, a perfect match for the blond. Adrien was finally able to experience the happiness and freedom he had longed for.

👑

Wow, its been a long time since I did another one of these. I just didn't have the motivation and since I stopped watching the show, I don't have anymore ideas.

How far are you guys into the show? I stopped at season 3 since I knew Lukadrien wasn't going to be canon anyway and the show was going downhill especially the writing.

Anyways hope you liked it and just so you know I have another book based on smut one shots on this pair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.3K 27
The day I met you, you were like the sun to my wilting flower, living off by the sand and the sea. You were like the cure to my misery, a miracle to...
51.5K 1.5K 37
Adrien is used to losing things in his life, but he never expected a certain thief was waiting to steal his heart. • Lukadrien • plot-directed • s...
3.6K 109 23
Short stories + Oneshots inspired by my favorite duo in the history of ⚽🤍
2.1K 107 7
Sʜᴏɢᴏu Dᴜᴘᴀɪɴ-Cʜᴇɴɢ sᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴜᴘᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʙʀɪɴᴀ ᴄʜᴇɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴀᴛᴛᴇ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ. ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ s...