Greta Van Fleet - Imagines

By worldsapartmickie

Where there is love, we must live on <3 I present, Greta Van Fleet imagines. -Mickie Highest rankings: #1 Jo... More

Chapter 1. Josh Kiszka - Home
Chapter 3. Danny Wagner - A day in life
Chapter 4. Sammy Kiszka - Record for lovers
Chapter 5. Josh Kiszka - Stargazing
Chapter 6. Danny Wagner - Focus
Chapter 7. Jake Kiszka - I only have eyes for You
Chapter 8. Sammy Kiszka - Thanksgiving
Chapter 9. Josh Kiszka - Lovers Day
Chapter 10. Jake Kiszka - Since I've Been Loving You.
Chapter 11. Jake Kiszka - Since I've Been Loving You Pt. 2

Chapter 2. Jake Kiszka - Our Secret

428 4 0
By worldsapartmickie

Enjoy!

3/22/22

-
Summer

It was a bright sunny day. You woke up at 7 am, the time you needed for packing last-minute essentials.

"Yeah, we're staying there for a week. We'll stop by for groceries on our way there!" you hear Josh telling your mom, letting you know he's here.

"Ah, you're here!" you say, sarcastically: as you walk downstairs.

"Good morning!" he shines his wide toothy grin. You smiled back.

"Here is money for groceries! No beer!" your mother says strictly. "No promises, Mrs. (y/l/n)," you hear Sam say from the front porch. "Sammy, you stay out of trouble, alright?" your mother tells him. "We'll sure try to keep him out," Danny laughs.

As your mother talks to the three boys, Jake makes his way to you, "let me help you with that." he takes your bag and loads it into the van.

You grew up with the boys and always had feelings for Jake, the feelings were mutual, but you two couldn't be together as you told yourselves. It didn't stop you two from being there for each other.

"Thank you, Jake." you smile. "With all the pleasure, love," he smirks. You playfully shove him.

"Alright, you guys take it easy, okay? Be safe! I love you!" your mom shouts out. "We love you too, Mrs. (y/l/n)," Sammy smirks. "Oh, God."

-
Cabin

"Now, this is just what we need!" Josh says, walking into the cabin. You couldn't agree more.

Danny, Josh, and Sam started stocking up the fridge as you went into your chosen room to set up your belongings. Jake, of course, followed.

You threw yourself on top of the bed, sighing. Jake joined you seconds later. "I'm glad we planned this." he grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours as you stared at the ceiling. "Wouldn't want to be anywhere where you're not." you look at him, cheeks burning red. He stared into your eyes in a gaze. "Josh said if you guys want to start up lunch outside?" Sam walks in. You quickly let go of Jake's hand and stood up, hoping he didn't see. "Uh, yeah, let's go!" you drag Sam out of the room, leaving Jake.

(thanks Sam)

-
Outside

After having lunch, you and the boys sat around the light-lit bonfire, chatting and laughing together. Jake bought his guitar out, strumming slowly. You gaze at him, feeling nothing but love for him. Danny smiled at you, catching on to your love gaze. "I like that one! Play it back." Josh tells Jake. Jake smirks up at you. You couldn't help but smile back.

The way that beautiful boy has you wrapped around his finger.

Jake continues strumming his guitar, humming lightly.

"Who would like another beer?" you ask, getting up from your chair. "Oh, I'll take another!" Danny says as Sam waves his hand up, taking one last sip from his bottle. You nod, making your way inside the kitchen.

You made sure to bring out the six-pack, knowing Jake and Josh would want one.

"Hi, pretty girl." Jake smiles, making his way to you. You looked up at him, blushing. "Hey, there, cute boy," you say, making his cheeks burn bright red.

He caressed your cheek, making you melt into his hand. His soft, tender touches always made you feel loved. You then planted your lips on his, taking you back the first night you lost it to each other. It only brought you closer.

Jake smiled into the kiss. "Stay with me tonight?" He whispers. "Jake, I- we can't."

"It's our secret," He smirks. You shook your head, smiling, making your way back to the boys, drinks in hand.

"Here you go!" you smiled, handing them their beers. "Thank you! Where's Jake?"

"He went to the bathroom. I saw him as I was heading back," you lie. "Ah, okay," says Danny.

-
Night

You played pool with Sam and Danny. Josh was somewhere in the minibar. It was your turn. "Looks like I win, again!" you jump up in excitement. "HOW?! You've got to be cheating!" Sam says. You saw Jake staring at you from the couch. "Sammy, I got to say this, but it's because you suck." Danny pats on Samuel's shoulder, laughing.

You made your way over to the couch where Jake was. "Come play another round of pool?" you ask. "So, you can beat me? No way." Jake laughs. You laid on the couch right next to him. "Anyone wants to try this drink I made up?" Josh walks up, holding a drink in hand. You looked away quickly. "Oh, c'mon!" Josh says.

"Fine." you gave in, taking a sip. "Oh. You made this up?" you asked. "Yes, I did! Is it good?" he smiles. "Josh, this tastes like a long Island ice tea. Are you sure you made it up?" you say, "let me get a taste." You hand Sam the drink.

"Yup, I can assure you that this is a long island ice tea," Sam says.

You pat Josh on his shoulder.

-
Bedtime

Everyone was in their rooms, sleeping. You laid awake, staring at the ceiling. Staying under the same roof as Jake was tough.

You went into the kitchen to get a cup of water. Jake was sitting there. "Can't sleep?" he asks. "Just came for some water." you smile, "what about you? Can't sleep?" you ask. "No, not really."

You thought about it, then grabbed his hand. "Our secret," you whisper, making him shine his toothy grin.

He followed you to your room, locking the door behind him.

His lips found their way to your neck, kissing so sweetly. You held his face as he held his stare at you. "I want you."

"You have me. Take me."

You smiled, pulling his lips to yours.

-

You brushed his sweaty hair back as you cuddled him, still out of breath.

"I want to be with you." Jake states. "Me too." You caress his face. "It's hard being around you without being with you. I don't want that anymore," he whispers, gently tangling his fingers in your hair, pulling you in for a kiss. "We'll figure something out, I promise." you smile.

"For now, let's enjoy it." he agrees.

He held you close. Closing his eyes as you two drifted to sleep.

-
Morning

You woke up with the memories of last night, still wrapped in Jake's arms.

There was noise coming from the kitchen. You shot up. "Jake! You got to get up." you quickly put some shorts and a shirt on, not caring if it matched. "Five more minutes!" he says, tiredly. "Jake, they can't know!" you panicked. He shot up. "Oh, yeah." he quickly got dressed.

You quietly opened your door, checking to see if the coast was clear. "Go!" you silently shout.

He ran to his room. You shut the door, taking a deep breath before making your way to the kitchen.

You fake yawned, "good morning!" you smiled at the three boys, eating breakfast. "Oh, good morning, (y/n)." Sam smiles suspiciously. "What did you guys make?" you ask awkwardly. You suddenly hear Jake coming out of his room, making his way to the kitchen, using your method. Josh smirked.

You sat at the table with a bowl of cereal. It was quiet. Too quiet.

"Are we just going to sit here knowing what we heard last night?" Sam says, making you choke up a bit. "SAM!" Danny shouts. "His beds still made."

You burn up in embarrassment.

Jake pretends to act clueless. "Jake, (y/n), we've known for years, but last night made it pretty clear." Josh laughs. "Oh, God," you say. "I'm so sorry," you state. "We love you two. We support it, but please, I'd like to sleep," Josh says. "I'm sorry," Jake speaks up. "I'm glad it's out there."

"Yeah, I got to go bleach my innocent ears." Sam walks to the bathroom. "Oh, stop it." Danny laughs.

"So much for being a secret," Jake tells you, holding your hand. You giggle.

-
A/n

This one is a bit long! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! <3

Sammy always knows.

-Mickie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1K 29
Friends with benefits is never a great idea, but sometimes being with someone who feels like he's getting further and further away isn't much easier...
3.9K 100 18
'Blue jean baby, L.A. Lady, seamstress for the band' A Greta Van Fleet Fanfic because why not, be gentle it's my first fic
30.3K 788 33
Jess is offered the opportunity of a lifetime to photograph Greta Van Fleet on their upcoming tour but is blindsided by how quickly one can fall in l...
9.9K 343 41
Your freshman year of college can be challenging, and this is especially true for Quinn Davis. She starts crushing on the perpetually late boy that s...