jujutsu kaisen x reader

By yuu-jitsu

just some, very badly written, " jujutsu kaisen x reader " one shots requests are open, enjoy ( ˘ - ˘ ) More

valentine | megumi
you and me | inumaki
clips | junpei

punk | yuuji

129 3 0
By yuu-jitsu

yuuji x reader

you, were a normal student, not good or bad, just average. 

yuuji, on the other hand, was a bit of a trouble-maker; some kid who liked to ' have fun ', sneak out of school and joke around. one particular day, you were walking to your next class and suddenly, you saw him climbing over the school's wall - probably sneaking back into school. 

there was no one else around; he saw you and put a finger over his lips, gesturing you to stay quiet, but as you stared at him slowly tiptoe away, you heard a teacher shout 

" yuuji itadori ! get back here you punk !

the pink-haired male's head whipped round to see the raging teacher - as he panicked, he ran over to you and grabbed your hand; pulling you along with him.

you two were running away from the teacher - and as you kept looking back, confused on the situation, he glanced over his shoulder to take a peek at you, and grinned then pulled you into a sharp turn, where you guys hid, as the teacher ran past. 

you were both panting, out of breath, then yuuji looked up at you and smiled again before breaking into a fit of laughter, whilst you stood there in utter shock, of what just happened. 

you gave him a scowl, unhumored, before deciding to leave him; and walk back to class, late. quickly, he noticed you leaving and grabbed your shoulder, " wait, where're you going ? " he questioned - " to class obviously ? " you shook his hand off in annoyance and started walking off again. 

he looked down a little upset , and fiddled with his hands, before calling out to you again 

" w-wait ! uh what's your name .. ? "

 you turned around; hesitated before answering, " .. y/n " - he smiled again, " oh, well .. y/n, um maybe we can, hang out, again ? " he looked up at you with a pleading look, which absolutely fooled you. 

you whipped your head back around, as your cheeks grew pink, " s-sure .. " you left him like that that, before hurrying to class, as the pink-haired boy blushed and grinned to himself whilst rubbing the back of his head.

thanks for reading "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 33.7K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...