my love~

De yesimchloehbu

this is by no means shipping the real people themselves. this is just an AU about tubbo working at a coffee s... Mai multe

who is he?
pier (i learnt how to spell)
A/N <3
PARTY 🎉✨
hangover
jake
A/N <3
First Date <3
Movie Night :))
please.. just come home
A/N <3
a week till christmas...
A/N <3
new years partayy
aftermath hjawgb
pArents
A/N <3
HIHI
i fink you should start my new story
Techno ❤️‍🩹
Update?
I love these updates

will you..

173 8 0
De yesimchloehbu

ranboos pov

i was sweating i didnt know weather i was doing the right thing but i wanted to do it "ranboo you okay?" his sweet voice calmed me instantly "yeah im fine" we pulled into the carpark and i took him toward the gazebo we sat down at the table.

tubbos pov

ranboo gestured for me to sit down so i did he seemed very off but i ignored it "hey tubbs?" ranboo said out of the blue "yeah?" i said confused by the sound of his voice "uhh ive wanted to tell you this ever since we went to the pier but uhh.. i really like you and i was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend..?" i was silent i didnt speak at all just silent it must of been 10 mins before i heard something. "will you.." 

authorss houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

im joking

my eyes widened "Yes yes yes yes a million yesses" he got up and pulled me into a hug i kissed him he kissed back and all felt.. right? finally...

<AUTHORS HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE> 

IVE BEEN WAITING TO DO THIS CHAPTER FOR AGES AHH SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT THERE WILL B MOREEE COMING SOON LIKE ANOTHER CHAPTER MAYBE NEXT WEEK BUT YEAH STAY COOL DUDES word count 207

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

27.1K 1K 33
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
90.6K 3K 50
[DISCONTINUED - WRITER NO LONGER ACTIVE] This is just a book of Tommy and Tubbo oneshots, as the title says, and I have put content warnings at the b...
145K 2.9K 26
Very fluff story with quite a lot of TW Y/n is a school student from the wealthiest part of London. When moving in with her brother to escape her abu...
97.5K 2.9K 55
(Disclaimer! This a romantic relationship with Tommy and I don't want to sexualize him. I will take this down with no hesitation if Tommy or anyone e...