I still love you || Taekook |...

By BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... More

๐Ÿ‚ introduction ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-1 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 2 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 3 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 4 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 5 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 6 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 7 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 8 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 9 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-10 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-13๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-14 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-15 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-18๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-19๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-20๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-21๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-22๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-23๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-24๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-25๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-26๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-27๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-28๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-29๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-31๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-32๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-33๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-34๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-35๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚chapter-36๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-37๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-38๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-39๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-40๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-41๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-42๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-43๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-44๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-45(M)๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-46๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ Epilogue ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ‚ chapter-30๐Ÿ‚

6.1K 297 24
By BabyTaeBear95

How much more do i have to wait?
How many more days do i have to stay up all nights??
Until i can see you???
Until i can meet you?????

~~♡•✿•♡•✿•♡~~

Three years later~

"Kookie baby wake up we are about to land." Mr jeon shakes his sleepy son who just whines in response.

"Nuu lemme sleep dad." The whiny baby pouted but his pout only deepen when his dad kept disturbing his precious sleep.

"Aish i will let you sleep in the car now get up and see we are back to seoul after 3 years." Mr jeon cheered while jungkook finally opened his doe eyes while rubbing them with his fists.

"I know dad now stop behaving like a monkey." He said rolling his eyes when he saw his dad was literally bouncing on his seat.

"What did you say you brat?" Mr jeon asked playfully glaring at jungkook.

"That you are a monkey Jeon jungksuk." Jungkook replies sassily while his dad was ready to smack his coconut head.

But stops when he heard the announcement that the plane will be landing soon. Later the plane lands.

--🥀--

"OH MY GOD PAPA KOOKIE.."

Both turns hearing the familiar voice and there they finds aera running towards them with jaehyun and mrs kim.

Aera engulfs both of them in a tight hug while breathing heavily. Jungkook and mr jeon smiles widely and hugs her back.

"Aera my princess how are you?" Mr jeon asks patting her back.

"You both are back I'm fine now." She replies sniffing slightly.

She then moves back to let mrs kim to hug them. Mrs kim hugs her bestfriend first.

"Bro you looks like a grandpa now." The first thing she said plucking a white hair from his head.

"Ouch..... yaah shut up you ajumma- owwie~ leave my ear you evil lady." He winced in pain when she twisted his ear.

"How dare you to call me ajumma huh?" She shouted twisting his ear even more while the poor man was crying helplessly.

Jungkook who was watching them from very beginning was biting his lips harshly to stop his lips from trembling. He was seeing mrs kim after three years and he knows how much he missed her.

Mrs kim felt a gaze on her. She turns her face to jungkook and her eyes immediately turned teary as she left the poor man's ear from her grasp.

"Kookie my baby." She said opening her arms while smiling fondly looking at jungkook.

The younger instantly went in her arms and starts to sob like a baby on her shoulder. Mrs kim was also crying.

"M-my baby how a-are you? Did y-you missed mom?" She asked sniffing and felt jungkook nodding his head.

"I-i missed you s-so much everyday m-mom." He sobbed hugging her more tighter.

"Mom m-missed you t-too even more." She then cups his face and kissed his forehead tenderly.

"L-lets go now my baby m-must be tired." She said wiping his cheeks with her thumbs.

Jaehyun also greets mr jeon and jungkook. They all then gets inside the car. Jungkook was enjoying his city's view as he was observing every single thing with his big doe eyes.

Later his mind went back to the days he spend here with someone very precious in his life.

When he was so immersed in his thoughts aera's phone rings. She immediately answered it.

"Hello."

"Omo, i am so sorry i almost forgot about it."

Jungkook saw how she was frowning and seems little worried too. He wanted to ask her what's wrong, but let go and turns to look outside. But within a second he with the speed of bullet turned his head looking at her with widen eyes and a beating heart.

"We will be there soon but wait, is tae also joining us?"

Jungkook kept gawking at her as his eyes were popping out and heart pounding fiercely in his chest.

"Oh he is not, ok no problem see you then bye." She cut the call and glanced at jungkook's side but jumps on her seat slightly.

"Omo whats wrong baby? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked as she got startled.

"With whom you were talking noona?" He asked clutching on his seat.

"Oh, it was kai you remember he was in tae's class?" She received a vigorous nod.

"So he invited us in a party. Wanna join baby?" She asked excitedly but pouts when he shooks his head.

"Why? Let's go nah it will be fun and moreover there will be woonie, yugie jiminie and many more old friends." She exclaimed trying to make him agree.

"Umm no noona i don't wanna go, i am tired from traveling so wanna rest only." He said giving a fake small smile which didn't reached her eyes.

"Oh is that so? Or someone is not-"

"It's nothing like that noona i don't care if he is going there or not." He cuts her off little aggressively and turns his head opposite side.

A single drop of tear rolled down on his cheek but he quickly wipes it away rubbing his arms trying to provide comfort to himself. Aera sighs sadly and pats his head.

--🥀--

"Omo you became more handsome baby." She compliments while looking at jungkook from head to toe properly.

"Thanks mom." He said smiling shyly.

"Now tell me about your life there. Did you made friends there? Found someone special?" She asked intentionally while smiling innocently.

"Not much mom just few and you already knows who that special one is in my life." He replies smiling a little while mrs kim was squealing from inside.

"Did you talked to him?" She asked and he shooks his head.

"Why? Don't have his number. Oh don't worry here lemme give it to you."

"I don't need his number and i don't want to talk to him." Jungkook grumbled crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why? Are you mad at him?" She asked and shooks her head when jungkook pouted.

"May i know the reason?" She asked.

"Because he never tried to contact me? You know mom he only called me when i left and that too for one time only. After that he never contacted me. But when I tried to call him you know what happened?" He asked huffing and mrs kim nods.

"He changed his number." Mrs kim answered while he huffs loudly puffing his cheeks.

"He had his reasons for it." She said caressing his head. But then her phone vibrates.

"Oh it's tae wanna talk?" She asked with a smirk on her face while jungkook starts to breath heavily eyes fixed on her phone.

She answered the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello mom."

And like jungkook just got his life back hearing taehyung's deep husky voice after three damned years. He even stopped breathing to just focus on taehyung's voice.

"Yes baby?" Mrs kim asked laughing a little when she saw how the boy was staring at the phone without blinking.

"Where are you?"

"Oh I'm in Jeon house. Do you need anything bub?"

"Oh no it's just i didn't find you here, so how is uncle?"

Jungkook don't want to feel anything about it but still felt a clench on his heart when taehyung asked about his dad only.

"He-" Mr jeon who just came there snatched the phone from her before she can say anything.

"Hey, hello tae my son how are you? And why didn't you came to meet us?"

"I am good uncle. I was busy that's why i didn't came to receive you but i will meet you soon."

"Oh~ so how's you work?"

"It's great uncle.. tae where are you? Wherever you are come and help me."

Jungkook unconsciously got up from his seat hearing the feminine voice from the other side. His heartbeat increased as hands starts to shake when thoughts of taehyung with someone else start to torture his head.

"Are you busy baby?" Mrs kim asked snatching the phone from Mr jeon while side eyeing jungkook.

"Oh no mom, i am not."

"Ok you know kookie-"

"Mom i need to go she is calling me bye see you soon." Taehyung cuts the call after saying it.

Mrs kim sighs shaking her head she knows why it was though. She kept the phone on the table and looks at jungkook but regrets immediately because there the bunny boy was crying silently looking down on his lap.

"Oh my god kookie what's wrong baby? Why are you crying?" She asked worriedly cupping his face.

"D-did he find s-someone else other than me?" He asked with trembling lips while tears streaming down his eyes.

Mrs kim kept staring at him for sometime and then sighs turning her face away and then mumbled.

"Maybe."

Jungkook instantly detached himself from her and dashed to his room. He locked his door and throws himself on the bed. He buried his face into pillow crying his heart out.

"W-why why why? Why h-hyungie why? Wasn't o-our love enough f-for you to w-wait for m-me? Was it t-that weak, you forgot m-me this e-easily? Did i held n-no place in y-your heart that you f-found someone e-else? Wasn't i e-enough?" He screamed weeping loudly.

But then he hurriedly took out his phone from his jeans pocket and unlocked it. He kissed his phone's screen multiple times because there was taehyung's photo as his wallpaper.

"Please d-don't do this t-to me..... i-i will die w-without you please h-hyungie i l-love you so m-much..... please don't t-throw me o-out of your life..... I b-beg you h-hyungie please......." He begged staring at taehyung's photo sobbing loudly.

"Was it necessary?" Mr jeon asked mrs kim as they both were standing outside of jungkook's room.

"I just told him the truth." She replies going back to the living room while feeling her heart aching badly for the younger boy.

______________________________________

I am thinking about upcoming dramas. 😏💅

Btw did you liked the chapter? I hope you did. 🥀

Alright take care my cute babies love you all so much.😘❣️

Borahae 💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.7K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿคญ how they will meet an...
1.1M 52.2K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
2.2M 142K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...