๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐

Von solas_00

โ‡ข ๐’š- ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ

๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ

359 16 4
Von solas_00

「デート」

Y/n's face flushed, heat rising to her cheeks quicker than lightning. She nods her head and mumbles a thank you under her breath.

"I think you might need this..." The prince says, wrapping a scarf around her neck.

"Thank you, Your Royal Highness."

Although Ethan had no time and intention of talking to her, but he might as well do while on the way to their destination. He had no means of entertaining a peasant, whose no less than a kidnapper. After that compliment, he had shut his mouth and so did she. It was quite quiet during the walk, only the sound of their heels and footsteps echoed along the hallways they walked along but they shortly arrived at the garden.

Stepping outside the shade, the heels of their shoes piercing through the barely snow-covered grass as they went deeper across the garden to find a tall tree, underneath was a small circular table that could roughly fit 4 people although it only had 2 seats, and one of those seats were occupied by none other than the princess. Her blonde curly locks of hair facing in front of them as she was seated facing the opposite direction, by now Y/n was already wondering where her seat would be.

They both approached the princess and stopped just right beside her. Now that they were up close to her they could see she had a teacup of what looked like fresh and hot lemonade on her hand, sipping it ever so quietly with her eyes closed to enjoy the sour aroma of it. Y/n hadn't noticed the prince leaning down beside her ear, an arm snaking towards her waist, the sudden and unexpected contact making her whole body flinch. "Don't say or do anything humiliating, or else I'll have your head outside on the flag pole for display.." He whispers into her, his icy breath tickling the sides of her earlobe as she gulped. He straightens up his posture and clears his throat, catching the princess's attention.

"My royal prince, I'm so delighted to have finally met you! What took you so long?" She springs up her seat and faces Ethan with a large and wide grin on her face. Almost as if she was a dog that finally saw its owner after a long work. Y/n smiled over her way but only received nothing from the princess, right, royalties.

"I was busy discussing...matters with the king. Apologies if I made you wait for long Princess Anastasia, I'm here now." He says, walking towards one of the seats. Sitting just right in front of her. "You came for me?" He asks.

The princess quickly sat back down and nodded her head, "Yes! Regarding about the marriage The Queen, your mother, has arranged for us, my father had sent a contract about it——"

Meanwhile, Y/n was trying to get Ethan's attention while the Princess rambled happily about contracts and all that for their marriage. Soon enough, she got his attention. He looked at her with his brow raised and a stern expression as to warn her that she would not try anything to embarrass him.

Y/n coughed lightly and pointed towards her aching feet, she had been standing on the cold and snow-covered pile of grass while in heels for what felt like hours. Why would Simon give her heels instead of boots on this winter day? Ethan's eyebrows knit in confusion and she once again glanced and pointed down to her feet and then to his seat. Ethan put two and two together and looked back at her, raising a brow as to say "And what am I suppose to do?". Y/n pleaded with her eyes, both brows falling down and the tips pointing upward.

"Are you with me, Your Royal Highness?" The princess in front of them cut their little interaction off, snapping his eyes back onto her. "Perhaps your erm...personal maid might be troubling you?" She points towards Y/n.  Y/n only lowered her head at the mention of her being his own personal maid, as if. "I know she may be fancily dressed up but believe me, we're talking about more important matters like our marriage and our perfect family." She says with a faint mocking smile, emphasizing the word marriage. As if trying to make it clear to the 'personal maid' in front of her and her Oh! So charming Prince Ethan.

Ethan glanced her way before sending a small smile at the princess, "No not at all, she would never."

The princess sighed out of relief, "That's good, because if that were the case. I don't mind having to drag her outside this kingdom and firing her for you myself." She spat eyeing her up and down, voice laced with envy and disgust.

For a maid, she looked...dressed up, a solid middle-class choice of clothing. She thought before returning her gaze towards her future husband, "Since we're married, right Ethan?~" She cooed, batting her long lashes. "After all, you are going to inherit the King's throne are you not? I'm sure I am more fit to be your loving wife than this...thing of a maid you have." She adds.

The prince scoffs at the utterly pathetic woman in front of him, or rather, it. Acting so violent and lowly even for a woman, that she's almost forgotten where she's at and who she's talking to right now.

Even if Y/n were a maid, how can she, a Princess might he add, talk so lowly of them like they were just piles of dust. Ethan may not show it often but he had cared for his people as well, he had always listened to his mother's lectures when he was a toddler. How she wanted to live amongst the people in town, how she wanted to grow a garden and harvest the finest blueberries in the kingdom. Now a grown male, he understood why his mother had dreamt of those instead of living in the high life.

She was talking to The Royal Prince, she was in his kingdom, inside his home and she dares insult one of his people in their garden?

Ethan abruptly stood up from his seat and he heaved out a heavy sigh as if he had carried a heavy burden for so long, "Princess Anastasia, if you ever forget. You're in my grounds, in my kingdom and you are only here for the marriage contract were you not?" He says out loud.

The princess straightens her back straight and lowers her head at the sudden strict demeanor he has now put up. Even Y/n herself was baffled at the sudden change.

"Y-Yes."

"Good." He says with a soft smile. Walking past the two females and stopping just behind Y/n. "With no respect whatsoever, I decline, I'm canceling on this marriage." He says. Setting the Princess in flames as she stood up from her seat and slammed her hands on the table, making the cups and plate jiggle and ring.

"Your Royal Highness! I can add up resources and essential needs your kingdom might not have! more than what my father can offer you!" She says out loud, voice booming and desperate. Ethan flares up even more, what did she think about him and his kingdom? Some charity case?

"As I said, I. Decline. No matter how many resources and rare mines you have to offer us, I will never accept that kind of horrendous behavior you had shown me- shown us." He says grabbing Y/n by her wrist and dragging her back inside. The princess squabbles to follow the two of them inside and back to the castle.

"Your Royal Highness please!" The princess cried out, calling for his title like a toddler wailing for his parents to give them their candy stash back.

"Guards, may one of you escort her outside? I have other matters to attend to and she's wasting my time here." The prince hurriedly says as they bump into 2 guards standing on their posts. The both of them nod their heads and seize the princess just right behind them.

The two continued walking down the large red carpet as the title of the prince could be heard echoing through the hallways, opening the large door to be met with the 2 way staircase they had. They went up and took a couple of turns and went up multiple staircases before they stopped right in front of a wooden door, Ethan pulled out a silver key from the pocket of his suit and inserted it inside the keyhole, turning it slightly and then taking it out once the door unlocked.

He opened it widely and lightly pushed her inside, "I'll be back, I'll be discussing the business I had with the princess earlier with Father and inform him about the cancelled marriage." He informs.

Y/n couldn't even open her mouth up when he had already closed it. No locking of doors was heard but she knew she'd be in trouble if she twisted and turned that knob open.

She looked around the room to find it slightly untidy. There were opened books and papers on the study table just beside the Queen-sized bed. But other than that, it was fine.

Who's room was this?

Heels clacking onto the red carpet, walking rather hastily as the prince made his way to the king's room. Almost forgetting to knock on the door if it weren't for a familiar voice calling from behind him, "Big brother, I've been looking for you!" His little brother yelled but he dismissed him and raised a hand.

"Not now, Ian." He says before knocking on the door. Not bothering to wait for a signal to come in, he swings it open and steps inside.

Looking up to see the bed neatly cleaned, moving his eyes to his father's workspace to find him there instead. Loads and loads of work piled up and stacked on top of each other, normally his room was always neat and clean. Even a speck of dust was nowhere to be found. But as he nears to retirement, he has gotten busier and busier, not to mention his second wife all over his neck about getting the eldest son betrothed like it was the most important thing right now.

"Father," Ethan calls out to the slouched-back king.

The king merely continues his work, a moment of silence beside the sounds of writing on pieces of paper. Although he received no answer or reply he knows he is listening.

"Princess Anastasia went home."

"You mean, you told her to go home?" The king corrected.

Ethan sighed deeply, "She was acting very rudely for a princess. She insulted our kingdom, what we lacked off, and insulted our people!" He explained. Princesses at a very young age are taught manners, self-control, and most importantly how it is to be a lady. Princess Anastasia showed none of those today and it's disappointing how people get blinded by their emotions just to have and get what they want.

The king stopped and turned around to face him, "Son, I understand you have high standards for your... soon-to-be wife? partner? But.." He stands up and advances towards Ethan, the boy internally groaned at the scolding about to come. "I'm not getting any younger. You're aware of that right..? Someday you'll find me dead and the throne will be passed down to you, so please. Everyone has flaws, insecurities, and sins they've done from the past and the present but not everyone can fulfill your desires." He says, pointing out his silver-haired beard and hair, wrinkles were faintly visible on his forehead and on his hands.

Ethan stared at him, the annoyed expression evident on his son's face, The king let out a sigh and walked back to his desk. Continuing his work like nothing had happened. "I am not like you, Father. I don't just fetch any random women from out the streets of our kingdom and make her my wife so she can fulfill my wishes and accompany me till my death." He says before leaving his father's room without forgetting to slam the door on the way out.

When Ethan stepped out, his foot bumped into something. He looked down to see Ian's body asleep outside his father's room.

Was he waiting for me the whole time? Did he hear...everything?

He sighs and gently picks his small body up, "You should really stop eavesdropping you little brat. I don't want you worrying about past matters, that's not your fault. None of this is your fault, I don't want you ever thinking mother died because of you..." Ethan softly mutters before heading over to his little brother's room.

The room wasn't any smaller than his own, but it was filled with toys and drawings. It was lively, it almost reminded him of how his mother used to paint him. She loved painting, and he loved posing for her. Whether it be anything, doing ballet poses, striking a pose for fencing, or a simple one where you smile and sit up straight.

He gently set him down on the queen-sized bed and tucked him inside the sheets. Ruffling his hair out when he was already set for bed, he gave a quick muttered goodnight before quietly leaving the room. When he left, Ian immediately opened one of his eyes and slowly turned around to check if his big brother had really left the room.

At times, his older brother would stay in his room for god knows how long. By the time he could count the hours on how long he was still there, he was already fast asleep. He never really knew why he would, you could say it was a habit but he assumed his older brother was doing it because he was keeping watch of him whether he would escape again or not. He didn't mind although it was kind of overboard, he couldn't deny his escape plans were also...over the top.

Before any escape plans were done, Ian found himself drowsy. Letting sleep come and take him as he welcomes the comfortable feeling wrapping all over him and his mind.

As Y/n wandered around the room, she saw no more rooms besides the balcony just facing in front of the ginormous bed. The bed was 5 times larger than hers and she could fit all of their stuff at home inside this single bedroom. She went straight towards the desk to see the contents of the opened book, flipping through page to page and sliding her hands to the edges of the table to find no dust visible on her hands.

Before she could advance and open the doors that led to the balcony, the door to the room suddenly swung harshly.  Alerting the surprised woman with a jump, "Goodness! You scared me!" She whisper shouted at him.

Ethan glares at her and stomps his way to the bed, sitting down with his elbows on his knees and his hands massaging his temples. Y/n noticed this and decided to brush the sudden irritating feeling off, "Have you told him?" She asks, not daring to come near him. He might burst out in anger and he could hurt her, she's not risking it any way.

Ethan turned around in disbelief, How could she assume he'd confess to his father about all of this? Him actually convicting an innocent civilian of holding hostage of his little brother? "Are you mad!? How can I throw myself in for something I thought you did? Who knows maybe you even did it, you just tricked my little brother into it! My gut's telling me something about it." He sneers at the woman in front of him. Misunderstanding the question she had asked.

Y/n raises a brow, "Pardon me, but I was asking about the failed arranged marriage. And please Your Royal Highness, I would have never done something as low as kidnapping Ian! I don't have any ill intentions towards any member of the royal family, for the Queen has taught us and provided us people with great care and safety, even the great power of knowledge! We've been long loyal to the Dynasty family and kingdom, What more could we ask from your family when we have everything here to satisfy us in the kingdom?" She defends. She was offended he thought lowly of her as a kidnapper, she was furious she almost wanted to hit him on the head with a pan if it weren't for the title he held and would hold.

Ethan scoffed and stood up, "Maybe you were envious of us royals for living such a lavish life. Dousing ourselves in our own pile of money and gold...our riches." He stepped closer towards her ever so slowly, Y/n standing her ground to let him know she would justify herself. But the more he grew closer the more she got nervous and decided to back away. "Expensive and the most finest wine and liquor of all...and of course the most used for pleasure and other means...Women.." By this point he had already pinned her down onto the balcony door, his arms trapping her in between and his face near her neck. Almost breathing the vile words into her ears.

Y/n had never felt more disrespected and disgusted as a woman. Her blood boiled at the words he had said, all of them. Every word felt like an insult, No, they were insults. Her trembling hand formed into a ball of fists, her nails digging into her skin. It didn't come to her senses that blood was starting to ooze out on the palms of her hands, adrenaline rushing into her and numbing her pain.

She couldn't help herself any longer, it was like a rope had snapped inside of her and that was her patience. Before she knew it, her hand flew and aimed towards his face and the sound of slap echoed throughout the room.

"How dare you...insult me, how dare you insult us, peasants, for being envious of the royals having more than what we ever had in our entire life. We don't care for your riches or your fine liquor, what good could that give us from what little we have? We may not have much but we have love and happiness together as a family." She mutters, her lips almost trembling in anger.

"How dare you accuse me of rescuing your little brother to safety and how dare you insult my father and call him irresponsible. You think so highly of yourself you are blinded by your people's loyalty to your family that you forget who we are to you. My people work for you and you should be thankful that they are. If they weren't here right now working their selves off day and night, some even almost starving to death just so we can please the royals and not let anyone in our family die of starvation, no one would be serving you and your family." She looks up at him with anger visible in her eyes, her teeth were gritted like a wild animal and she has had enough of being belittled by this so-called prince whom they were going to call King in the future.

"I had it all wrong, you are not like the old Queen. You are nowhere near her, to her personality and her kindness. You are downright disrespectful to the people who serve you and to women who give birth to a new life. You are a disgrace and yet you call yourself a prince, you don't deserve to be called one and you are especially not fit for a king. I'd be sorry for our people if you ever became our king." She spat out. He thinks he can belittle everyone and insult anyone who stands in his way, so much so for the future king of Dynasty kingdom. All hell would break loose once he'd seize the throne for himself.

"You are nothing but a disgraceful king."

word count: 3409
status: edited
last updated: 04-10-24 (m-d-y)
published: 08-19-22 (m-d-y)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

178K 4.5K 20
Reminder : โ€บ Blood โ€บ Obsessed โ€บ Trigger (?) โ€บ Horror (?) โ€บ Thriller (?) โ€บ Murder (?) [โ˜…โŸฉ ------------------ โŸจโ˜…] Y/n is a normal girl who's innoce...
43K 1.9K 16
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—†...
9.3K 282 18
completed. cringe and not well written story ahead:) โ™ก๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ "๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด" ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...