Fatal: Part 1 (The First Snow)

By timebomber666

All through high school, Chris Cerulli was seen as a misfit; an outcast. However, he still had his friends, h... More

Prologue (Sort of)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Trigger Warning)
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 (Trigger Warning)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Slightly Explicit Content)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Trigger Warning)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Trigger Warning)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Behind The Scenes
Alternate Endings
Sequel is Up!
I'll make you a deal...
New Story!

Chapter 10

436 32 7
By timebomber666

It was a nice day, but there was a bit of a chill in the air. McKayla walked out of her house in a Within Temptation sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, faded jeans, and converse. Her hair was up in a ponytail, as usual. Despite the cool weather, there was another reason she was wearing a sweatshirt...

"Bye, Mom!"

"Bye, Sweetie!"

McKayla didn't say anything to her dad though; he wasn't there. He hardly ever was.

As soon as McKayla walked outside, she again sees the dark black van with tinted windows in front of her house. As soon as she sees it, it speeds off. McKayla decides to shrug it off for now and goes to the car where Chris, Carlie, and Angelo were waiting for her. McKayla gets into the car with a smile on her face.

"Hey." She greets.

"Dude. What up with the creepy van that's been hanging out in front of your house?" Angelo asks.

"I don't know...But I'm sure it's nothing." McKayla says, "You ready to get fired, Chris?"

"Fuck yeah I am." Chris says before driving off.

x

A few of the shoppers give the four teenagers some odd stares, though this was nothing new.

"Okay, you guys stay here. I gotta go punch myself in." Chris says before quickly walking off.

"Alright, ladies, the plan is simple: screw around, make a mess, cuss a lot, be loud, and have fun. Oh, and don't let security catch you."

"Half the security guards here are obese. I think we can outrun them." Carlie says.

"You ready, McKayla? You've never done this with us before." Angelo syas.

McKayla smiles, "I was born ready."

Chris walks back, buttoning up the blue vest with his name pinned on it with a tag.

McKayla laughs, "Aww, look how cute you are in your little vest." She teases.

Carlie wasn't sure she liked how McKayla said it though..

Chris just rolls his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, not for long. C'mon, my turf is this way."

Many people stared at them. Angelo was wearing a Slipknot shirt, Carlie was wearing a Manson one, and Chris went a little heavier on the eyeliner than usual. McKayla looked the most "normal" out of everyone on the group.

They turn, and then are faced with the shelves and isles of toys. They certainly had a lot to choose from.

Angelo cracks his knuckles, "What's first?"

"You can Carlie get the trikes. Kayla, get the helmets. I'll get the pool noodles."

x

(A/N: The following is based off of something I read on Chris' tumblr -yes, he actually did work the toy department at Walmart and he and his friends actually did used to screw around there -and has been exaggerated for your humor.)

They decided they were going to joust.

On tricycles.

With pool noodles.

"Kayla!" Chris calls.

McKayla runs out. She sets a bike helmet on Angelo's head, then does the same to Chris.

Chris quirks an eyebrow, "Did she just put a Hello Kitty helmet on my head?"

"Yes."

"Excellent." Chris says before looking to Angelo.

"CHARGE!"

"Come at me you fucker!"

Carlie and McKayla ran along the shelves "accidentally" knocking things over and shouting out loud profanities as they did so.

"Son of a bitch!"

"Shit!"

"Fuck!"

"Damn it!"

"Suck a cunt."

After a while of this, Chris then stands up and loudly cheers as he "defeated" Angelo. He then very obnoxiously starts singing his own little song to the tune of Queen's 'We Are the Champions'.

"IIIIIII AAAAMMMM THE CHAAAAAAAMMPPIIOON!" Chris sings, "I-I-I IIIIIII AAAAAMMMM THE CHAAAAAMMMPPPIIOOONN! OF THE WOOOORRRRLLLDD!"

Carlie laughs, "You look ridiculous!"

"Good." Chris says.

Angelo runs over, "McKayla! Did you bring the stuff?!"

"Psht. Did I bring the stuff. I brought the stuff." McKayla says, reaching into the large pocket in the center of her sweatshirt and pulling out a large bag of sour gummy bears.

"Celebratory gummy bears all around!" She exclaims before ripping it open. Everyone takes a handful.

"It's not a celebration until we reach victory. We must keep going!" Chris says dramatically.

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Carlie asks. They all then split up.

McKayla put a princess tiara on her head and started hoola-hooping. Chris put a super-hero cape on Carlie, grabbed a plastic sword, then put Carlie on his back piggy-back-style and started running around violently yelling "Woosh!" Angelo got a bunch of balls and tried to bounce them all at once.

Soon enough though, the chaos goth the attention of the manager, who walked over to the teenagers, fuming.

"Manager alert!" Angelo calls, dropping everything.

Chris quickly sets Carlie and the sword down and walks up to his manager, "What can I do for ya, boss?"

"What is this?!" The older man exclaims.

"This is called fun. You should try it some time." Chris says.

McKayla then decides to make a bold move and suddenly runs over. She puts a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bike helmet on the older man's balding head.

"Safety first!" She exclaims before wacking him on the behind with a pool noodle.

His face turns bright red and he rips the helmet off of his head, "Chris! My office! Now!" He exclaims, throwing the helmet to the ground.

"Alright, alright, just one sec - run!" He exclaims, ripping the Hello Kitty helmet off of his head and running off. His friends follow.

They all follow Chris and start running out of the Walmart. They run past a bunch of shoppers who look at them all like they're lunatics. Chris tears off the vest and drops it. They all run out of the glass automatic doors and to the parking lot.

"Get to the car!" Chris shouts.

They do as told. Once they get to the car, Chris fumbles with the keys, then starts the car and speeds off.

There's a pause as everyone catches their breath.

"Well...I think we can add that to the list of places we'll never be allowed into again." Angelo says.

"There's a list?" McKayla asks.

"Psht. There's a long list." Chris jokes.

"Soo...What now?" Carlie asks.

Chris shrugs, "Movies at my place?"

They all agree.

x

Everyone was sitting around in Chris' room and talking, just like they usually did.

"What's Within Temptation?" Chris asks McKayla, looking at her sweatshirt.

Carlie couldn't decide whether or not to be angry about that. Yes, it was just a logo on McKayla's sweatshirt; but it was also right across her boobs...

"It's this band I like. You should check them out. They're really good." (A/N: Excellent band. Highly recommend if you're into symphonic metal.)

"Cool. I need new music. I really wanna start writing my own music soon instead of just doing covers with whatever band."

"I know you can do that, babe." Carlie says, moving closer to Chris, "You're gonna make it big someday. I believe in you." She says before kissing him...and then kissing him more.

Angelo and McKayla look at each other, then back at Chris and Carlie who were still making out.

"Get a room." Angelo finally says.

They come apart momentarily, "We're in one." Chris says.

McKayla stands, "Uh, you know, I actually have acting class so I'm gonna go. You two have fun. Carlie, don't get knocked up. Ange, go make out with Kelly."

Angelo stands, "I think I'll do that."

They walk out of the room and leave Carlie and Chris to it. Angelo and McKayla begin to walk down the stairs.

"Did Carlie seem to be acting kind of...I don't know, weird, to you?" McKayla asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, just the way she was talking to Chris. The things she was saying. It was almost like she was marking her territory...You don't think she feels threatened by me at all, do you?"

"I don't know...Does she have a reason to feel threatened?" Angelo asks.

"No. God, no. Chris and I are just friends."

Angelo shrugs, "Then I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about." He says, not even believing his own words.

A/N: I tried to be as random in the Walmart-Firing as possible. What'd ya think?

OMG YOU GUYS. So the other night I came up with the most fantastic idea for a story and, like, I just, Oh my god. It's going to be SUPER difficult to write but if I do it carefully, I will make MIW fanfiction history. I always try to do something that's never been done with each of my stories and I know that the idea I have has never been done. It's gonna be SO hard to write though...but if anyone can do it, it's me. And I'm gonna do it and make it great!

I've been in a pretty okay mood lately. I'm going home soon and I really don't want to leave my mom but...I'll live. My mom's new boyfriend is a really good guy so that's just made things here so much better. My brother's dad is such a dick so this is certainly a nice change. Then again, we thought HE was a good guy too until the drinking started so...I'll believe it when I see a ring. I suppose it'll be nice to go home to my dad and stepmom and sister where there's less chaos, but I still really don't want to leave...

Sorry. This is the only place I really get to vent.

Tell me your thoughts on the chapter.

xoxo, Scissorhands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202 11 8
In the pulsating world of music festivals and band tours, 27-year-old Malena finds herself immersed in the chaotic yet exhilarating realm of merchand...
429K 13.6K 35
To a girl like Nicole, her problems shouldn't be anyone's concern, especially a rockstar. However, Nicole is a long-term self-harmer on the brink of...
9.4K 221 35
Maddison Monroe is your average teen, her favourite band is Motionless In White and her Idol is Christopher Cerulli, the lead singer. In her eyes, Ma...
4.1K 111 22
For years, a group of protesters has stood outside venues throughout Pennsylvania that Motionless in White played in, accusing them of being evil, Sa...