The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... Еще

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

18.

2.6K 103 51
RivkaKwon

At a certain abandoned building, eight men with the same tattoo over their body are gathered together with the three men kneeling on the ground who were blood-soaked to the point that no one can really identify their past appearances on how bad they injured faces are.

"Man... These guys are tough!" Said the pink-haired man as he wiped his bloodied hands using the clothes of the man he just smack multiple times with his gun.

"Hey Druggie! Work faster, I want to go back already!" The purple-headed mullet guy said clearly irritated at how long the interrogation is going. He then grabs his phone to ease his boredom. 

'Did she block me!?' He thought as he looked at his phone screen, confused on why he can't contact the woman he's courting (pestering) for the past weeks. 

"What's the problem Rin?" The other purple-headed man asked. Confused about his younger brother's sudden change of mood.

"She blocked me..." Rindou said plainly as he looks with a straight face at his older brother. 

"What? Who?" Ran asked confused, he then leans over to his brother and then proceeds on looking at his brother's phone screen, he then grabs it and started scrolling it, reading the previous messages that Rin sent. A few moments later, Ran amusingly looks at his brother's irritated face as he laughs.

"Even I will block you if you keep messaging me like that! That's so crappy and cheesy Rin!" Ran said as he laughs even harder as he remembers the messages his younger brother sent.

'What is he? A teenage boy in love? No, he's even worst! He thought.

To: Honey~ <3<3<3

Message:  Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause, you've got 'fine' written all over you. <3

seen at 8:15 pm, March 07, 20XX

From: Honey~ <3<3<3

Message: Who's this?

sent at 8:30 pm, March 10, 20XX

Message: Wow, took you long enough to reply but it's alright! (/ω\)

But aww, forget me already, hun? <3

Wait, you didn't save my number? ( •_•)

I've been messaging you for quite a while now though?  (╯_╰)

You're hurting my feelings... ╥﹏╥

seen at 8:30 pm, March 10, 20XX

Message: Stop spamming.  I'll block you if you don't answer. 

Also, please stop with the emoji. It's hurting my eyes.

sent at 11:37 am, March 11, 20XX

Message: Chill, it's me, your Arthur, your beloved Rin. ( ◡‿◡ *)

Opp- sorry about the emoji.

It reminds me of you, it's cute. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

seen at 11:40 pm, March 13, 20XX

It's sunny today, wanna go out?

Hello?

seen at 3:04 pm, March 16, 20XX

Hey.

Guini?

seen at 6:16 pm, March 16, 20XX

Message: I'd like to take you to the movies, but they don't let you bring in your own snacks.

seen at 9:04 pm, March 18, 20XX

Message: I'm learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?

seen at 10:45 am, March 21, 20XX

Message: I'm really glad I just bought life insurance because when I saw you, my heart stopped.

seen at 11:11 pm, March 23, 20XX

From: Honey~ <3<3<3

 Message: Then why are you still alive?

sent at 11:12 pm March 23, 20XX

Message: Hey, finally a response! What are you doing?

seen at 1:32 pm, March 24, 20XX

Message:  My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful person here. How should we spend their money?

>Message could not be sent<

>You can no longer reply to this conversation<

"Stop with the chit-chat. Finished your assignment first." The white-headed man with long hair said. Clearly bored at the slow-paced interrogation.

"I told you Bonten! Even if you kill us you can't get anything!" One of the kneeling men shouted. He then earned a kick in the stomach by the tall man with a scar on his face.

"Easy Kakucho! You'll kill him instantly if you kick him that hard. We don't do that like that." Sanzu said as he smiles evilly at the said man. Kakucho just rolled his eyes, the word impatient written on his face.

He then remembered what he said to the two women they left. He said three days and two nights but it's been five days since. They did not think that their mission would take this long. He missed his cute little niece. He missed the calming scent of the cafe. He missed the welcoming smile of those women he grew closed with within weeks.

"You'll regret everything! You'll regret staying here just to hunt us traitors down--- uh!" Kakucho once again kicks the man but this time to its head.

"What is this bastard saying?" Takeomi asked the other man who was trembling silently from the beginning. The man just shook more, knowing that the eight pairs of eyes are now in his.

"I--- I---"

*Phone Rings...*

"Huh?" Rin said, looking at his phone screen, a happy smile creeping out off his face.

"Who's that? You're smiling so ugly, stop that!" Sanzu shouted as he throws one of his daggers at the man but Rindou dodge it swiftly like he is used to it.

 "She unblocked me." He said, "And now she's calling me herself, in her own will." He added, clearly joyous and excited about the sudden development. He was about to answer the call but decided not to as a mischievous thought crosses his mind.

"Why don't you answer it? You've been wining like a bitch since earlier because she blocked you." Ran said as he look at his brother's playful smile.

"Not because she knows I kind of like her, she can easily have her way with me." He said sassily as he happily smile at his phone's screen.

'This freaking simp.' They all thought.

"She'll never call you again if you don't answer that immediately." Kakucho seriously said, knowing that both of the women are really impatient sometimes. Rindou then hurriedly answered the phone, scared.

"Hi, there hun--"

"What took you so long to answer you good for nothing bastard!" The woman on the other line shouted, enough for the men inside the building to hear. They all silently laugh at Rindou's stupefied face as they kept silent, wanting to enjoy their amusing conversation.

"Easy hun, what's the ma---"

"Denise and Emma are both gone!" She shouted once again, panic can be clearly heard in the woman's trembling voice. Rindou's face became serious.

"What do you mean by gone?" He asked, making their boss focus on their conversation as well. "I'll put you on speaker so speak calmly, okay?" He added as he tap the loudspeaker.

"I told you that Den and Emma are gone you stupid jellyfish!" Guini yelled once again.

After hearing that Mikey immediately stands up, his Taiyaki falling from the ground. He then approached Rindou and harshly grab his phone.

"Since when?" He seriously asked.

"Just a few minutes ago! I-- I don't know what happened! It's so fast-- I, I-- just please save my friend!" The woman on the other line said, clearly crying out of panic. Mikey then throw the phone back at Rindou as Rindou tried to console the woman.

"I told you Bonten! You'll regret eve--"

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

Three loud gunshots were then heard in the silent building. Mikey then pointed his gun at the other man who was looking at him like he was not scared at all.

"Talk." He said.

"I don't know anything." The man said, not even batting an eye as he looks straight at the Bonten's boss.

"Koko," Mikey said as he look at the man clearly being impatient. Koko then signed as he grab his phone and start scrolling over it.

"Ideko Izumi, 18 years old. Just graduated high school." Koko said, reading the file in his hand. The man in front of him started to shake, his eyes trembling in anger. Koko then looked at the other man who was about to say something earlier.

"Kawamura Mizuki, 29 years old. Kawamura Hikaru, 5 years old. Oh, his birthday's next week!" Koko said joyfully as he look at the man who was now crying silently.

"Now that I remember, Kokonoi needs a few girls at the new club he purchased." Mochi knowing said as he stared at the two men.

"I---"

"Think before you guys lie," Mikey said as he deadly look at the two men.

"Z-Zeus h-heard that you guys been around this small cafe. That Bonten executives have been fussing over these two w-women!" The man on Mikey's left started, he was crying uglily as he confessed.

"They got word that one of the women is the Bonten's wife so he ordered Ares and Hephaestus to abduct those women." He said.

"That's all I know! Please spare my life and my wife and child--!"

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

"I'll spare them but not you," Mikey said as he looked at the other man in front of him.

"Anything else?"

"Fuck you BONTEN! All hail Olympus! All hail---"

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

After shooting the man three times as well, he then immediately walk out of the building, almost jogging to where their car is parked.

"Call the men who were supposed to be with them," Takeomi said as Kakucho grab his phone, shaking a little because of nervousness.

'Please... Please be alright.' He thought as he dialed the number of the man who was in charge of securing the two women and child's safety.

"Boss! Guini said that a few of the guards are an accomplice of the kidnappers! There is also no plate number on the car but she heard the word Olympus from them." Rindou informed his boss and friends, ending the call with the woman just a few moments ago.

The men then immediately entered their cars. Mikey with Kakucho (who was driving), Sanzu, and Koko. While the Haitani brothers are with Takeomi and Mochi.

"He's not picking up," Kakucho said, throwing his phone on the dashboard of the car. 

"There's a huge chance that there's really someone from the bodyguards we placed to look after them are spies from that Olympus. Fuck." Koko mumbled to himself but the others clearly heard him.

"It seems that we're going to be soaked by more blood for the next few days..." Sanzu said as he look outside the car's window while leaning back in his seat. He then stared at his trembling hands, attempting to stop them from shaking any further from anger.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' The man thought.

'I'll fucking kill them all.'

-----

04/19/2022

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

452K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
421K 17.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
859K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...