🌹Devil Boy🌹

By MinowBear

Devil Boy is The leader of a Motorcycle gang in the city of Los Angeles called Big City Devils. Veronica is a... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning in the Beginning
Chapter 2: Affairs
Chapter 3: Teacher's Pet
Chapter 4: The Head
Chapter 5: Father
Chapter 6: Compulsion
Chapter 7: The Cabin Near the River
Chapter 8: The Nicksons
Chapter 9: Black Diamond
Chapter 10: Kiss with the Devil
Chapter 11: My Woman
Chapter 13: Grief
Chapter 14: Brutality
Chapter 15: Maybe Baby
Chapter 16: Disrepect of the Devil
Chapter 17: Bolt through the Heart
Chapter 18: The Briefcase
Chapter 19: Letter of Fault
Chapter 20: Burning it Down
Chapter 21: Rosafella Factory
Chapter 22: A Kiss Goodbye
Chapter 23: Bewildering News
Chapter 24: The Last Code
Chapter 25: The Devil's Party
Chapter 26: The Dark Side
Chapter 27: Family
Chapter 28: Going to Hell
Chapter 29: The Devil's Family

Chapter 12: Christmas is coming to Los Angeles

8 2 0
By MinowBear

Devil Boy Voiceover: Have you ever been so happy that you felt like literally nothing could take you down? Well yes. I have felt that way for the past few months. Not even the Black Diamond Mafia can make me feel angry. Me and Veronica are happy. We feel closer every day, and she obviously loves me, she says it to me every once in a while. I say it to her all the time when I can. My gang and Nickson’s gang are still merged, I have to deal with him 24/7 and I hate it. I wish he could just go away! He’s gonna make Christmas suck because I have to celebrate with him since it’s a thing my gang does. We celebrate together and I have to include him! Christmas is in a few days and tomorrow is our last day in school. And I don’t know what to get Veronica. I was thinking of getting her some street-wear but I don’t know if she’s comfortable with dressing like that yet. Even though she’s my girlfriend she still dresses like a model. Not that it makes me mad but it just makes it harder for me to get something for her.

Devil Boy and Veronica were cuddling in bed together, she was laying on his chest. Veronica had one hand on his stomach and the other around his neck. He had one arm around her waist and he was looking at his phone.

“What are you doing?” Veronica asked.

“What?” He asked.

“Why are you on your phone? I’m trying to spend time with you.” She said with a bit of sadness in her voice.

“Why can’t I be on my phone? You're on your phone all the time. That’s not fair babe.”
“Well I’m not on my phone when we're cuddling so how about you put the phone down?”
He seemed very annoyed.

“Do I really have to?” She nodded, he sighed and set his phone down, he wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her close to him.

“So what would you like for Christmas?” He asked. She looked at him and thought for a moment.

“What do I want for Christmas?”
“Yes.”

“I mean. There’s this coat I would really like.”
“What kind of coat is it?”
“It’s a fur coat that is really puffy in the front and it drags on the floor. And it’s a black coat.”
“It sounds expensive.” He said.

“Well I’m pretty sure Leon is gonna get that for me.”
“Oh...okay…”

“So what else could I get you?”
“Um...I don’t know, you figure it out. I’m only telling my parents and Leon what I want.”
“What why?!”
“Because I know Leon probably knows what I want. I want to see if you can figure out what I want. Besides I know you know what I want. You know me.”
“Do you know what I want?” He asked, sitting up.

“I have an idea...okay honestly I’m not sure either but don’t tell me I can figure it out.” She said.

“Random but did Adrien ever ask you what you wanted for Christmas?” He asked. She nodded no, “he always knew what I wanted before I could tell him.”
And I don’t know what she wants...damn!

“Did you ever ask him what he wanted?”
“No.” She said.

“Why?” He asked.

“Because I knew what he wanted.”
“And you don’t know what I want?” He asked. She nodded no. “But I can figure it out. Trust me.” She got up. “Alright, that’s enough cuddling.” She said, she stretched. “What?” He asked with sadness.

“Yep.” She nodded. “No, I'm just kidding.” She got back in bed with him. “Oh thank god I was about to cry.” “Don’t be dramatic.” She hit his chest softly. He burst out laughing.

Sebastièn was helping his parents move in with the boxes. His mother came to him while he was helping unpack, he was folding her clothes for her and he was humming to himself.

“Hey Sebbiè.”
He looked at her and smiled. “Hey.” He went up to her and hugged her. “Thanks again for helping us move in.” She said. “Of course.” He kissed her head, “I love you and I would do anything for you.” He said. “You proved that to me when you used to visit me every day in the Hospital and learned how to take the bus just to see me.” She said, giving him a kiss on his cheek. “Oops,” she wiped away the lipstick she left on his cheek.

“Sorry.” “Anyway, are you ready for Christmas?”
“I’m ready for the food. Your new husband cooks great.”
“He does, doesn’t he?” She smiled, she then asked, “what do you want for Christmas?”

“Nothing. I have everything I could ever want.” He said.

“How about a girlfriend?” She asked. He looked at her. “Girlfriend?” “Yeah, do you have a girlfriend?” She asked. “Umm…well…” she gasped. “I want to meet her!” She shouted. He made a face of fear. “You want to WHAT?” He asked. “Yes, I want to meet her. Bring her over for Christmas day for dinner. Please.” He looked more nervous now. “For real?” He asked.

“Yes. Or is that too soon?” She asked.

“No, it’s fine. I’ll ask her. I’m sure she’d love to meet you guys. When is dinner?” He asked.

“On Christmas of course. At 8.” She said.

“Oh...okay...okay...cool, cool, cool.”

“You seem nervous, are you okay-” he gets a call which interrupts her. He takes out his phone, he sees Giotto is the one calling. He puts his finger up and takes a few steps away from her.

Sebastièn: Ay what’s up?
Giotto: He’s back
Sebastièn: *So confused* *Losing brain cells already* ...Who’s back?
Giotto: You know who I’m talking about...think of the letter S
Sebastièn: *Serious glare* I’m on my way. Where are you?
Giotto: I’m at the Club. He’s outside of the club.
Sebastièn: Gosh- I’m on my way (he ends the call)

“I have to go. Love you mom.” He kisses her cheek and then runs out the door.

Sebastièn gets on her motorcycle. He starts it up and drives quickly down the street. He seemed anxious. It took him 6 minutes to get there since of course he was speeding. He got off the motorcycle. He saw the man, he was still sitting there. He and the man made eye contact and then he went inside to Giotto.

“Why did you call me? Do you want me to do something?” He asked.

“I don’t know. I think we need to bring him in and you're the only person I could think of that could take him on, and you know his moves. You know him.”
“What would be the point? To get info from the Black Diamond mafia?” Sebastièn asked. “Yes, we’ll see what he has to say. Now go out there now!” Giotto shouted. “Okay…” he heads outside. He walks over to the guy. The man stood up straight, he stopped leaning on his car. He kept his eyes on Sebastièn as he walked over to him.

“What are you doing here?” Sebastièn asked.

“I’m not here to fight.” He said.

The man had dark brown skin, brown eyes, a scar over his eye and one on his neck. His hair was black and long, but not too long.

“It’s been a while since we have seen each other Sebastièn.” He smirked. “Remember the last time we came face to face with each other?” He asked.

“Yes, I remember. I pounded your face in.”
He laughed, “but I kicked your ass. Who was the one on the ground in the end? Yeah, it was you.”
“What do you want?”
“I just want to talk.” He said, putting his hands up in defense.

“I don’t believe you.” “Trust me.” Sebastièn saw his gun, he lunged at the man, he went to grab the gun, he slammed the man right onto his car. He grabbed Sebastièn and threw him onto the floor. He went to grab his gun. Sebastièn did a backflip and knocked the gun out of his hand. “Damn it!”
Sebastièn jumped on him from behind, he grabbed him by his neck and pulled him onto the floor. The two were fighting on the floor until the mystery man flipped Sebastièn over, standing up, he had him by his arm ready to break his arm. Sebastièn winced, ready to feel the pain. He then let go.

Sebastièn looked at him like he was stupid. “Why did you let me go?” He asked. “I did say I came to talk didn’t I?” He said, his breaths heavy. Sebastièn made a face.

-Interrogation Room-

“Is he bad?” Devil Boy asked.

“I have no idea.” Morgan said.

“Yeah, he’s the guy who chased me out of the city. He’s freaking dangerous.” Giotto said with sternness.

“Yeah and he kicked my ass...again.” Sebastièn said with annoyance and embarrassment at the end of his sentence. “Oh I’m sorry that your pride is hurt.” Devil Boy said with sarcasm. “Stop.” Sebastièn said it with an embarrassed tone to his voice.

“Look it’s fine, now he’s behind bars.” Morgan said.

“So what do we do now that he’s there?” Devil Boy asked.

“We have to just question him. I have a lie detector test setup since Giotto and Sebastièn made it seem like he was really bad.” Morgan said as he picked up the file of questions and walked inside the room by himself. Devil Boy, Sebastièn, and Giotto watched from outside.

The man had already set up the lie detector on the mystery man.

Morgan: Hello my name is Morgan and I am the one doing this interrogation with you. But this is not just a normal interrogation. This is a lie detector test.

???: Hit me with whatever questions. I’ll be honest with each question you ask of me.

Morgan: Alright...what’s your full name?

???: Davis Miller

*Ding*

Morgan: Where were you born?
Sanjè: In the Bronx of New York city

*Ding*
Morgan: Have you come in contact with gangs or mafias?
Sanjè: Yes

*Ding*

Morgan: Which one?
Sanjè: Both

*Ding*

Morgan: Is it true you chased Giotto out of this city?
Sanjè: Yes

*Ding*
Morgan: How old are you?
Sanjè: 29

*Ding*
Morgan: Have you ever killed someone?
Sanjè: Yes

*Ding*

Morgan: How many people have you killed?
Sanjè: Lost count

*Ding*

Morgan: Do you know this symbol? (shows him a photo of the Black Diamond Mafia’s symbol)

Sanjè: Yes
*Ding*
Sanjè: In fact (He lifts his sleeve and shows off his tattoo on his wrist) I am a part of the mafia

*Ding*

Morgan: *Eyes widen* *Mouth gapes open* (He turns around and looks at Devil Boy, Sebastièn and Giotto)

“So he’s definitely useful. We can have a man on the inside.” Giotto said. “I can’t find him anywhere in the system, but the stuff he said is all true. The lie detector didn’t find one lie and there were no flaws at all. Can you believe he didn’t even try to lie?” Morgan asked. “Nope.” Giotto said. “And he’s not in the system...he was erased?” Sebastièn asked. “Seems so.” Morgan said. “We might have to call Toko or Riena.” Sebastièn said. “Toko. I hate Riena.” Devil Boy said quickly, opening a bottle of water and taking a large gulp.
“Hey I know this is off topic but what do you think Veronica would like for Christmas?” Devil Boy asked.

“Hahahahaha.” Morgan burst out laughing. Giotto was confused and Sebastièn looked just as confused. “You don’t know what she wants for Christmas?” Sebastièn asked. “No. Not at all. And she doesn’t know what I want for Christmas.” He said, he rubbed the back of his neck. “I don’t want to ask her. I want to figure it out myself. She told me Adrien always knew what she wanted. I need to be the same way. I have to get her something.” He said with depressionation and nervousness.

“Get her something gucci. She would love you for that.” Sebastièn jokes. Devil Boy gave him a look. “Stop stereotyping her.” He said.

“But does she like gucci?” Sebastièn asked. “Yes.” “Then get her that. Easy. Done with.” “Well what are you getting Cherrie?” Devil Boy asked.

“I’m getting her that guitar she really wanted. It’s super expensive and it’s the only thing I’m getting her besides bringing her to meet my mother and her new husband.” He said.
“Wow, really?” Giotto asked. Sebastièn blushed and nodded.

“Well good for you!” Giotto shouted with laughter and happiness in his voice.

“Want my advice?” Morgan asked, taking off his glasses.

“Yes please!” Devil Boy shouted.

“Get her something that shows emotion and care. Not something everyone else has.” Morgan said.

“What do you mean?” Devil Boy asked.

“I mean get her something meaningful. Something special. Veronica is...special.” Morgan looked sad for a second and he shook his head. “Look, she’s special and deserves the whole goddamn world. Get her something that shows that.” He said.

“And what can I possibly find that shows that?” Devil Boy asked.

“Figure it out.” He said.

He then began to dial Toko. “I got to call Toko and tell her to come over. Giotto, please talk to Sanjè for me.” He said, giving Giotto the results to the Lie Detector test.

Giotto looked nervous. “Boys can you-” “yeah whatever scaredy cat.” Devil Boy whispered. Giotto looked at him and smacked him in the back of the head. They began to walk down the hall towards Sanjè's interrogation room where he was still waiting.

“Hey, how did that meeting with your mom go?” Giotto asked.

“It took you that long to ask?” Devil Boy asked.

“Was it bad?” Giotto asked.

“She was mean to me.”
“Haha.”
“How could you have sex with such a mean woman?”
“She was nice to me, you know? She used to work so hard to come and see me and I did the same. And it was a brief romance. We didn’t expect to have you, but she said she loved me and so we decided to keep the baby which was you and then she left me as soon as you were born. That bitch.” Giotto whispered under his breath.

“And now you’re heartbroken?” Devil Boy asked with a smirk.

Giotto stopped and turned around to face Devil Boy.

“I know you don’t really care about any of this. But what happened between me and your mom is not a joke.” He said. Devil Boy made a face. “She left me a single father and now thinks she can come see you after missing out on your life. I swear to god if you make it easy on her I don’t care how old you are I will handle you.” He said with an attitude.

Devil Boy seemed confused.

Giotto continued walking. Sebastièn didn’t say anything or react; he just followed after Giotto. Devil Boy stood behind for a second and then he followed.

Giotto sat down in front of Sanjè and Sebastièn and Devil Boy stood behind him.

“Look, I'm not gonna ask any questions. But why did you make me leave?” He asked.

“Because you found out about us, and The Mafia thought getting rid of you would stop competition but then your son came into the picture. We weren’t a Mafia yet. We were still small and then we became bigger when you left and became a Mafia and all the members have a tattoo somewhere.” He said, he showed his tattoo. He looked at Sebastièn and Devil Boy.

“Our boss is afraid of you Devil Boy.” Sanjè said, then he smirked. “Be honored because he sees no one but you now as a threat. Giotto to him is too old and dumb. He sees you as fresh meat and he’s going to eat you up but with my help you can win.” Sanjè said.

“I don’t trust you.” Devil Boy said, crossing his arms.

Sanjè crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair and smirked.

“My boss already knows I traded against him. I sent him a letter and ever since then he’s been trying to get me. He wants me dead.”
“Why did you leave?” Sebastièn asked.

“I left for my own personal business. Mind your business.”
“And now you're on the run?” Devil Boy asked.

“Precisely.” He said, shrugging his shoulders and nodded. “He erased me from the system. If I died no one would know who I am. I now do not exist. He has amazing hackers. I know Toko’s smart.” Sanjè said, “but I’m not sure she is smart enough.”
“Tell me something, Sanjè. Are you scared?” Devil Boy asked, leaning against the table, looking Sanjè in the eye. Sanjè didn’t flinch or change his expression.

“No.”

Devil Boy backed away from the table and stood straight. “Alright. I’ll make a deal with you.”

“What’s the deal?” Sanjè asked.

“Work for me.” He said.

“And why would I do that?”

“Isn’t that what you wanted?” Giotto asked.

“No, I just wanted to come clean, that's all. Tell you some interesting information. The leader of the Mafia is a member of the Supreme Court. He works with Veronica's father.”
“What did you just say?” Devil Boy asked with roughness.

-Veronica’s Penthouse-

Veronica was serving her father’s friend wine and she was serving her father and mother wine too.

Leon set the food down on the table.

“Thank you sir.” The man said.

“So how have you been Ben?”
“I have been great. You?”
“I have been doing good.” He said.

The two men were chatting amongst themselves.

Veronica went to leave. Ben watched her leave, watching her hips sway as she walked away. Leon’s eyes narrowed, he became serious and angry. He moved towards Ben and stood in front of him, stopping him from seeing Veronica.

“Ahem, would you like me to serve you?” He asked.

“Yes...umm...thank you.”
Leon gave a fake respectful smile and started to serve Ben.

Ben left the table and pretended to head to the bathroom. He knew where Veronica’s room was from the camera he had Mia set up inside the house. He smirked, accidentally stumbling into her room. “Oh I’m sorry.” He said.

“What are you doing here?” She asked. “I thought this was the bathroom.” “No, the guest bathroom is down there.” He looked down the hall with multiple doors. “Uh...which door? I don’t want to accidentally walk into your sister's room now.” He said with a smirk. Veronica got up from her bed and led him to the bathroom. “Right here.” “Thank you.” He said as he ogled her body, she went to leave and he stopped her. “Wait.”
“Hmm?”
“Would you mind if I got you and your sister something for Christmas?” He asked.

“No. It’s fine, you don’t have to. Only if you want to. I don’t really care what you do.” She said.

“Alright, whatever you say.” He smirked. She walked away. He watched and licked his lips and went into the bathroom.

“I can’t believe this shit.” Devil Boy said as he was driving. Giotto was right next to him and Sebastièn was in the back. “Why are you the one driving?” Giotto asked. “We’re going to the mall real quick. I need to find something for Veronica. You two are gonna help me.”

“Woah Woah hey! She’s not my girlfriend! Don’t suck me into this! Let me get out of the car!” Sebastièn went to open the car door and Devil Boy locked the doors. “Hey!” Sebastièn shouted. He started banging against the door. “Help me somebody! He kidnapped me!” He shouted.

Giotto and Devil Boy both burst out laughing.

“Oh stop, you're being overdramatic.” Devil Boy said.

Veronica was online, trying to find something for Devil Boy but she couldn’t. She didn’t know what to get him. She was struggling hardcore right now. She was looking at clothes, items and she was looking on the internet to try and find something for edgy guys.

“Ugh!” She threw herself against the bed.

Devil Boy was in the mall, he was looking for things for Veronica. He went to every rich store he could find. While he was passing a store, he stopped in front of a jewelry store. He went inside. Giotto and Sebastièn followed him inside.

“Excuse me,” he said.

“Yes?” The man looked at Devil Boy with a judgmental glare.

“Do you have any diamond rings?”
“Diamond rings?”
“Yes. Gold won’t be good enough.” He said.

“What are you doing? Are you gonna propose?” Giotto asked.

“No. I’m not getting married until I’m in my 20’s.”
“Please invite me.” Giotto said.

“Don't invite me.” Sebastièn said with an attitude.

“Yeah I would never do that.” Devil Boy said with an insufferable smirk. “Yes, over here. Thick bands or skinny?”
“Skinny. She hates thick rings.” He said.

“Do you have promise rings that have diamonds in them?” He asked.

“Yes. Over here. Which one would you like?” He asked. Devil Boy looked at the display.

Veronica was laying on her bed. Leon walked in with tea. She sat up when she saw him. He gave her the tea. “Here you go madam.” He said. “Thank you.” She said, she took the tea and took a sip. “Are you still trying to find a gift for Devil Boy?” Leon asked. “Yes. I can’t seem to find anything.” She said with frustration.

“Look, think about your memories with him. And then you can figure out what to get him.” Leon said, he then walked out of the room.

Veronica thought for a moment. She began remembering things with Devil Boy.

Devil Boy: *Smirking* Hey Veronica

Veronica: Yes Devil Boy? (She turned towards him)
Devil Boy: (He gets close to her) So. I just wanted to know if you would like to go on a date with me.

Veronica: I’m sorry but I can’t. I have to focus on my studies

Devil Boy: Oh come (he grabs her hand)

Veronica: (She pushes him off) stop please. I’m not interested. Maybe we can go on a date another time

Devil Boy: But-

Veronica: Another time (she leaves)

Devil Boy: Hey what are you crying about?
Veronica: I’m not crying-

Devil Boy: Your eyes and nose are red. You were crying, did something happen?

Veronica: ...Do you think I’m fat?
Devil Boy: Pssh no! You’re body is perfect- (goes to touch her)

Veronica: (She pushes his hand away) Please don’t touch me

Devil Boy: ...Why would you think that?
Veronica: The cheerleaders think I’m too fat. They don’t want me to take part in the team even though I have trained for 2 years for the team and I’m flexible enough. But because I have a few curves and a tummy, I’m not skinny enough

Devil Boy: Veronica don’t listen to them please. Your body is perfect. You don’t need to change yourself (he goes to kiss her)
Veronica: (Backs off) What are you doing?

Veronica: Look Devil Boy, I'm dating Adrien. Please leave me alone

Devil Boy: Come on. Leave him, he’s not worth it-

Veronica: No. I told you. I’m not into guys like you (she leaves)

Devil Boy: Veronica-

Devil Boy: Hey Veronica wanna go on a date-

Veronica: No (walks away)

Devil Boy: Veronica wanna come over-

Veronica: Sorry no

Devil Boy: Oh damn girl you look good today-

Veronica: Stop please

Devil Boy: Hey-

Veronica: Heck no

Veronica began to feel sad that she saw all the times she rejected him and how sweet and persistent he was. Her eyes widened and she sat up quickly when she remembered something. She stood up and put on her shoes and a coat. She rushed out the door.

She arrived at an illegal fenced area. She went towards the fence, she saw the lock there with her and Devil Boy’s initials on it.

V + T

“Devil Boy.” She whispered, she felt her eyes tearing up as she looked at the lock they had put on the fence. She took out a pin from her hair and unlocked the lock, removing it from the fence.

Memories rushed towards her, she saw them in the field playing together. She saw them playing with dolls and playing with stuffed bears. She saw them playing in the puddles in the rain. She saw them playing in the snow, making snow angels. And during Valentine’s day he gave her chocolate.

Devil Boy was her first kiss...he kissed her right there...but something  changed. Her father broke them up and made her forget him.

Somehow she remembered this lock...she couldn’t even believe it was there.

Veronica: I love you Tommy
Devil Boy/Tommy: *Smile* I love you too! And in order to seal that! (He takes out a key from his pocket) Look!
Veronica: What’s that?
Devil Boy/Tommy: To put our initials on it.
Veronica: What are we gonna use?
Devil Boy/Tommy: (He takes out a pen) Let’s see if this works (he puts their initials in it) Oh yeah it worked! Look at that!
Veronica: Yeah (she takes the lock and puts it on the fence) Tommy. I will always love you. No matter what happens
Devil Boy/Tommy: *Smile* I’ll always love you too (he leans towards her and kisses her)

Veronica smiled softly. “I think I have my gift.” She said, she walked away from the fence. I wonder if he even remembers this place. Leon was right...did he know or something?

Devil Boy picked a ring. “That one.” The man picked it up and showed it to Devil Boy.

“How much is it?” He asked.
The man measured it.

“364.34.”
“Damn...*heavy sigh* alright. I want it.” He takes out his card.

“Are you sure you can afford that-” “you want to test me bitch? I’ll mess you up.” The man was scared for a second. Devil Boy scans his card and the man hands him the ring in a box. “Come on. Let’s go boys.” He said, putting the ring box in his pocket.

Sebastièn and Giotto chuckled quietly as they followed behind him.

-Christmas Eve-

Ben was smoking a cigarette. He was staring at a photo of Veronica, he was smirking. It was a photo that was taken from afar showing off her body clearly to him. He chuckled, his eyes full of desire. Liam, Shane and a mysterious girl walked into the room. He put the photo down against the table.

“Hey.” Ben said.

“Hey boss.” Shane said with a fake italian accent.

The girl shoved him. “It's not nice to make fun of his accent.” She said, “I was just trying to see if my accent got better. I swear I wasn’t trying to make fun Boss.” Shane said.

The girl had dark brown skin, black hair that was shaved on the side and the rest of her hair fell on her face, it was an ombre red and black, her brows were black and like dots, her eyes were brown and she had dark brown eyeshadow on. She had a golden bridge piercing, a golden nose ring, a golden septum piercing, and a big birthmark on her cheek. Dark brown cheeks, dark red shiny lipstick and the tattoo was on display on her arm which was shown off from her shirt. Her shirt had one whole arm out and the other had one whole sleeve on. She had a black skirt and black emo boots, her stockings were black and diamond prints on them.

“Why did you want to see us?” Shane asked.

“I just wanted to see you and Dala. Why is Liam here?” Ben asked.

“Because he’s a nosey jerkface.” Dala said.

Liam huffed, “shut up. No I’m not. I wanted to talk to the Boss about Sanjè.”

“Don’t worry about him.” Ben said.

“He was with the police sir. What if he told-”
“I said don’t worry about him.” Ben said aggressively.

Liam didn’t keep talking. Instead he turned around.

“Now I have a task for the two of you.”

“And what’s that?” Shane asked.

“I want you to kill these two people.” He shows a photo of Sebastièn’s mother and her new husband...

(“Infinity” By Jaymes Young)

She was sleeping in bed with her husband.

“Be careful, don’t leave a clue behind.”
Shane snuck in through the front door, looking at a child photo of Sebastièn. Dala snuck through the window and watched the couple sleep. She looked at the door, she saw Shane walk in. He smirked when he saw her. They both had gloves on.

“Ready?” She asked.

“God yes. I haven’t got my hands dirty in so long.” He took out his knife, walking towards Sebastièn’s mom. Dala walked towards her husband. She accidentally tipped the lamp over. It woke the mother up. She sat up quickly, which got her husband up. “Too late.” Shane had a knife right to her head.

*STAB*
*SQUELCH*
*SCREAMS*
*STAB*
*Blood dripping*

*Silence*

-Christmas Day(The Afternoon)-

Devil Boy was ready to see Veronica. He was ignoring his mother’s texts. He heard people shouting Veronica’s name when she walked in. He got up and left his room. He smiled when he saw her. She smiled when she saw him. She went towards him but was stopped in her tracks by Rome.

“I got you something!” He shouted.

He showed her a box.

“What is this?” She asked.

“Just open it.” He said.

She put down her bag on the table. Rome was excited. She opened the gift. She was surprised by the bracelet she saw.
Devil Boy looked like he was ready to murder Rome when he saw the homemade necklace he made for her.

“I like to knit. My grandma taught me. So I made you a bracelet.”
“It’s so nice.” She smiled.

“I would have got you something expensive but I was broke from all the drugs I bought to keep me supplied till New Years so I had to make you a gift. Do you like it?!”

Veronica made a weird face after she heard what he said. She then put her hands out to him and hugged him. “I love it.” She said, rubbing his back. His cheeks turned red and he lifted her into the air as he hugged her.

“YAY!” He shouted.

He put her on the floor.

“Ahem.”
Rome’s eyes went wide and he looked behind him.
Devil Boy gave him a deadass stare.

Rome looked away and ran away.

Veronica put the bracelet on and walked towards him. “Hey.” She smiled. “Hey Veronica.” He pulled her inside. “I have your gift.”

“And I have yours.” She said.

“I’ll show mine first.” He said, he took out a box and got down on one knee. She gasped. “I’m kidding!” He shouted, he got back up. “I swear I was just kidding.” He said.

She giggled. “Look.” He said, opening the box. She gasped. “This isn’t a proposal. This is just a Promise Ring.” He said.

She was extremely surprised. “Wow.” She whispered.

“Like it?” He asked.

She nodded nervously. Now she felt her gift wasn’t as good. He put it on her finger. He then kissed her hand. “I didn’t know what to get you. I had the hardest time. But Morgan told me to get you something that shows that you mean the world to me.”
“That’s something he would say.” She said, nodding her head with a smile.

“Okay! Where’s my gift!?” He shouted.

She didn’t want to show the gift. She picked up her bag and took out a little bag. She handed it to him. He looked disappointed already.

“What did you-” “I know. I couldn’t think of anything. But Leon...he told me...he told me to think of our memories together and then I remembered something...something I can’t believe I ever forgot.”
He opened the bag. His eyes suddenly became watery when he saw the gift inside the bag. He took it out, a tear coming down his cheek and a smile crawling on his face. He showed her the lock, dropping the tiny bag on the floor. “You got this for me?” He asked. She nodded. “You remembered? We...we shared our first kiss when we made these initials. Our real first kiss.” He said, he felt overwhelmed by the lock. “It locks all of our secrets we shared together in that spot. I haven’t been there in 5 years. I forgot about it.” He said, he looked at their initials. “You got this for me?” He asked.

“Yes.” She nodded. “Do you like it?”
“Yes Veronica.”

“I remember everything. We knew each other as kids. We were each other's first kiss...and we put that there to symbolize our love. We promised we would always love each other.” “Now I know why I wanted you so badly, and desired you and why I pushed away those feelings...and why I let you kiss me in the Closet.” She said putting a strand of hair behind her ear. He threw the lock on the bed. “You remembered?” He asked. “Yes Tommy I remember.” He looked embarrassed now.

“You remembered my real name too?” He asked.

She nodded. “Oh god. Please don’t tell anyone.”

“I won’t.”

“Thank god.”

He went towards the door and locked it. He picked her up and threw her onto the bed. He kissed her aggressively, she wrapped her legs around his torso. He kissed down her neck, he took off his jacket and threw it across the room, knocking over his shelf.

“Tommy, you're making a mess.”

“Keep saying my real name and I won’t be gentle.”

“I don’t want you to be gentle Tommy. Punish me.”
He growled and kissed her harder…

Sebastièn pulled up in front of his mom’s house. He was with Cherrie who was in the car with him. “You ready?” He asked. “I’m kind of nervous to meet your family.” She said.

“Not as nervous as I am.” He said.

She burst out laughing.

“Whatever. I know you're excited.”
“A little.” He said.

The two both got out of the car. He offered his hand to her. She took his hand and they both walked towards the door. He went to use the keys for the door but noticed it was open. “What the-” he made a confused face. “MOM!?” He couldn’t smell any food.

“Where is she?” Sebastièn began to panic. Cherrie was looking at the photos and was smiling. Sebastièn didn’t notice her and he went upstairs to his parents room. He opened the door. He gasped and screamed. Cherrie panicked and ran up the stairs.

“What happened?!” She shouted, she gasped when she saw the bloody scene on the bed.

“MOM! MOM! NO!!!”

“What happened?!” She shouted.

“They got to her, Cherrie! They got to my mom!”

He fell right into Cherrie’s arms...

🌹To be Continued🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 752 38
THE DEVILS WEAKNESS- COMPLETED- UNEDITED When Natalie finds herself in BIG trouble one afternoon, Luca happens to swoop in and save her life. Someth...
5M 122K 56
!All rights reserved! When Aubrey moved to a small town, no one warned her about him. She didn't know that he was dangerous. She wasn't told the sma...
56.2K 1.2K 27
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐃𝐄, after her mothers unexpected death, her and her father moved away to start a new life. Two years later she falls for t...
50.6K 698 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...