Dandelion

By UnderTheCloudySky

Isn't being a wicked women much better? More

Announcements
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Announcements
SS 1
SS 2
SS 3
SS 4
SS 5
SS 6
SS 7
SS 8
SS 9
SS 10
SS 11
SS 12
SS 13
SS 14
SS 15
SS 16
SS 17
SS 18
SS 19
SS 20
Special SS 1
Special SS 2
Special SS 3
Special SS 4
Special SS 5
Special SS 6
Special SS 7
Special SS 8
Special SS 9
Special SS 10
Special SS 11
Special SS 12

Chapter 158

976 24 0
By UnderTheCloudySky

"You are especially beautiful today, Miya Young-ae." 

Said Marquis Francois, rolling up his smooth lips.  

The dress he prepared ahead of Miya's debutante was an ordinary design that never went out of fashion.  

Instead, he replaced the gorgeous jewels with pure white lace with elaborate patterns, reminiscent of a priest despite wearing a dress.

He was very satisfied with his work and once again sternly said to Miya.  

"Don't lose your smile if an unexpected accident occurred. It is also not recommended to add too many words to help you if you can't speak. If you expose your weak inner skin, the other person will stab you. Respond with a humble attitude and remain relaxed. That is the key."

Marquis Francois gently curved his eyes.  

"You have saved so many people from the incense accident, so you can be proud of it."

"I see." 

Miya liked the clothes he had prepared.  

Because she seemed to have a real divine power in her reflection in the mirror.  

With a smile on her expressionless face, Miya nodded her head and climbed into the carriage prepared by the Marquis.  

Shortly thereafter, she arrived at the Duke of Orgo Castle and met the Duchess of Orgo.

Thierry stood beside the lady holding a dark blue fan in a noble manner.  

"Hoam!" 

Thierry, who had been playing poker all night, yawned until his mouth was torn, and the Duchess of Orga shuddered and slapped her son's in the back.  

"Oh, my! It hurts!"

"If you're going to do this, why do you say you will escort me in the first place? You're just yawning so that everyone can see your entire throat!"

"Father is very busy with military training, and Diego is in the territory. I'm the only one left." 

“Oh, you poor child! Because of you, I can't live up to my name.”

Looking at the dark corner of his son's eyes, it was clear that he had returned after playing all night.

She has much to say, but she needed her eyes to see and climb, and the Duchess managed to hold back her anger.

"Miya, let's go to the Imperial Palace for now." 

"Yes, Ma'am." 

"Hold me. Mother." 

Thierry reached out his hand gracefully to her mother in front of the carriage. Only then, her bloodshot eyes didn't show her shape at all.

"That's enough! You ride separately." 

The Duchess, who slapped her son's hand hard enough to make a loud noise, got on the carriage with a nervous motion and told the coachman to leave.

'Anyway, my mother is rude.' 

Thierry, who got into the carriage that followed, nodded as soon as he sat down in his seat, and then fell to a boil in an instant.  

Thud-!  

After a while, he banged his head hard against the window, opening his eyes.  

'What's going on?' 

As soon as he woke up, his five senses stood sharply.  He didn't feel good.

"Master! There's a crack!" 

Soon after. The coachman's frightened exclamation immediately pierced his eardrum.  

The horse pulling Thierry's carriage ran wildly, and the inside began to shake even more violently.  

Thierry, who hurriedly jumped out after kicking the rattling carriage door, faced a horrific sight.  

“The demon…!” 

Far away, a crack that had only been heard was taking place. 

As the space opened up, a dark energy flowed out, and the servants were frightened and confused and did not know what to do.  

The birds in the forest fled in groups flapping their wings wildly, and the horses pulling the carriage ran from place to place, eventually breaking the ropes and ran away.

"Mother!!"

Soon after, Thierry found the carriage with the family seal hanging overturned down the slope.  

“Damn it!” 

It must have been the carriage that his mother had ridden earlier. Thierry's body began to tremble like a radish.  

Thierry rushed down the slope with a pale face and realized that the carriage door had fallen off and there was no one in the carriage.  

'Where did you go?'

It was then.

In Thierry's vision, his eyes caught a huge man looking at his mother.  

Suddenly, Thierry's mind flashed quickly about who that brown bear-like man was.  

'Yeah, I remember...!'

Last summer, Thierry's eyes widened at the untimely appearance of an unnamed knight who had been competing with his brother Diego in a jousting match.

***

'Actually, I hope nothing happens.'

I sighed as I waited for the Marquise of Vaslane to arrive.  

As in the original story, if a crack occurs, there may be another loss of life, so I had ordered Oryx Mirkane to climb up and follow the Duchess's carriage.

'Just in case, I scratched and collected all the movement magic scrolls and put them in my hand.'

According to my assumption, if the crack was some kind of device to help Miya play, there was a high probability that an accident would happen on the way to the imperial family like in a novel, and the duchess would be injured. 

'But the incident must occur in a completely different path and time period from that of the novel.'

I was troubled while thinking of the map.

Due to the location of the Orgo Townhouse, there was a 100% chance of coming through the shortcut through the sky forest.

'In the original story, an accident occurred at the place where the monument of the goddess was in the opposite direction.'

It was the last episode of the novel just before the end of the year, so I remembered the contents very clearly.

And when Miya was trembling in fear among the monsters and healing Marquise Vaslane, the novel ended with a sentence saying that someone came to the rescue at just the right time.  

It was a great cutting skill.  

'Who was the one who came to save Miya?'

I don't know who it is, but if it goes according to the original story, Oryx Mirkane will be taking the role of the savior now.

***

"Prince Thierry, this knight has with his whole body stopped the carriage that almost fell to a tree." 

The coachman, who has his life saved thanks to Oryx Mirkane, spoke gibberish to Thierry.

Because of the crack, the horse got excited and broke the rope and ran away, and the carriage out of the path almost broke in half.

However, Oryx, who first sensed that the situation was unusual, jumped out and blocked the accelerating carriage, preventing a major accident.  

It's a bone that only appears once in 100 years, but after receiving systematic knight training and being able to freely handle Aurors, Oryx has a supernatural power that transcends common sense.  

In the meantime, it was also thanks to the training he spared every minute and every second to become Princess Deborah's knight.

"Thierry… Oh my. What the hell is going on here?" 

The Duchess of Orgo, who sat down with her legs loose, moaned with a pale, weary face.  

“Mother, are you all right?” 

“My head is so dizzy.”

Seeing that Miya Binoshu, who was riding in the carriage with her mother, was fine, it seemed that the unknown knight he saw at the jousting match seemed to have done the right thing.

After confirming that his mother was not seriously injured, Thierry licked his lips nervously as he watched the cracks gradually widening.  

"Hey, thank you so much for saving my mother's life. But if all those cracks open and the monsters pour out, everyone here could die."  

"I have a scroll of movement magic. It's best for the weak to evacuate with it." 

"How can you get such a thing... Ah, you belong to the Seymour family!"

He didn't know because he wasn't in a good mood, but he found out that the man was wearing a uniform with Seymour's seal on it.  

The Seymour family seemed to be distributing scrolls to the knights as well, in case anyone didn't have magic skill.

“I will never forget this grace,” 

When Oryx handed out the movement magic scroll, the Duchess said with a very moved face.

She had been saved twice by this huge man with the spirit of self-sacrifice.

She asked urgently before tearing the scroll.  

"What's your name? Aren't you Duke Seymour's knight?" 

"I am Princess Deborah's knight."

".......,"

Embarrassment passed in the corners of the eyes of Duchess Orgo, who had never regarded Princess Deborah very well.

"She is the one who changed my destiny, so if you have any kindness for me, please repay the princess back."

"Mom, get out of the way first. You'll have to think about how you will repay the princess later." 

The atmosphere got worse, and the Duchess evacuated urgently, and Thierry, who confirmed that his mother was safe, blew a greenish auror into his sword.

"I'm quite pretty close with your master. Because of her jealous lover, the princess seems to be having a hard time playing with me lately…"

Oryx looked at Thierry, who was acting frivolously even in the midst of an emergency when demons appeared, with a subtle look in his face.  

"Why do you look so pathetic? Come to think of it, there's no need to feel threatened. There's a hero on our side who annihilated the black ghosts in an incense ceremony." 

Thierry chuckled at Miya Binoshu, and Miya, who was suddenly called, trembled with a bewildered face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.7K 27
and i'll never be more than this, will I?
28.1K 1.4K 9
Beatrix, villainess and social butterfly, gains the memories of a girl of another world. Unsatisfied with her fate, she plans a scheme to overthrow i...
325 12 8
Deliana Just Moved Down Here, & Already Has Females Wanting Her Head. She Runs Into Blaze. Will He Make Her Life Better Or Be For Worse?
275 8 5
alleyway romance ; " you could do so much better. "