๐Ÿฎ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐Ÿฎ | ๐š…...

By 1BallsInYoJaw1

"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ?!.." ".....๐ฐ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง....๐ง๐จ๐ฐ." "๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž... More

โฆโœตแด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…โœตโฆ
โง๊ง๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๊ง‚โ˜™

เผปTแ•ผแ—ด แ‘•แ—ฉแ—ฐแ‘ญแ–ดIแ–‡แ—ดเผบ

16 0 0
By 1BallsInYoJaw1

I hope I don't regret coming here....

I already do....

<#^+#+#=#*#*%=#*%*%*#=%**%*+%*%>

You𝐫 POV:

After a short while of walking, we came across the cabin we were looking for. It was a nice looking one, but it also looked like it hasn't been used in years. It was a two story cabin, enough to fit a family and a lake beside it with a dock.

Bakugo took out the key that went to the cabin and unlocked the door. We then went inside.

"God, this place needs cleaning" Bakugo waved his hand around, coughing up the dust that laid in the cabin probably for months or years.

"Yeah well....I CALL DIBS UPSTAIRS" I claimed, running up the stairs.

"HEY, WHY YOU LITTLE- I CALL SECOND" Bakugo yelled, chasing me.

"I CALL THIRD" Kirishima said last, following in suit.

"Awwww man, I wanted a room upstairs!" Denki whined.

"I guess me, todoroki, and kaminari are sharing rooms downstairs then!" Deku said.

I quickly picked a room and set my stuff down. "HAH" I laughed victoriously.

"Just because you got the best view doesn't mean you got the best room dumbass!" Bakugo snapped, standing at the doorway.

"Now that's bull, but get out. This is an invasion of privacy you know"I said. Bakugo smacked his lips and headed to his own room, while I made myself comfortable and unpacked.

"OH GUYS, I JUST FIGURED OUT THE BEST THING-" someone who sounded all too familiar yelled.

"That's definitely something for the others to handle" I self talked.

Im not gonna lie, it was a pretty nice room. At least a room you would enjoy sleeping in. I was satisfied and put my luggage on the bed to only be embraced by dust.

'Goddamn' I thought while coughing.

'They didn't even have the time to sweep or dust the place?'

I, at least wanted a comfy bed not covered with dust, so I cleaned a little and then took in the nice view.

It was something I can get used to.

I unpacked my things and put them where they needed to be. I then crashed onto the bed stretching and popping my back.

'Finally, I can get some rest on a real bed after that long ass drive' I thought, but was only met with something opposite.

Knock Knock

"NO ONES HERE, FUCK OFF" I shouted, hoping that person would leave me alone.

Deku's POV:

Few minutes earlier..

"Maaaann, I'm still not sleepy thoughh" kaminari said, boredom evident in his voice.

"OH GUYS, I JUST FIGURED OUT THE BEST THING" Looking up, came down Kirishima sliding down the rail of the stairs full of energy.

"What iiiff..we have campfire set outside! Wouldn't that be fun?" Kirishima exclaimed cheerfully.

"But, isn't it too late for that now Kirishima? I mean, it's almost 1 in the morning" I questioned.

"Well yeah but, I just thought it was a good idea. After that big nap we had on the bus, I'm sure y'all are awake enough for this right? Why not waste it on a campfire hangout?"

"Well...it wouldn't hurt to stay awake for a little bit" I agreed.

"YES! I'll go get some wood for the campfire, can someone tell y/n and bakubro what we're doing? I'm sure they'd like to join!" Kirishima asked.

"I'll go tell them" I volunteered.   

"Thanks man! Hey Kamibro, mind lending me a hand?" Kirishima asks.

"Yeah of course man!" and with that, the two head off while I was walking upstairs to tell the other two who were probably trying to sleep already.

I hope this goes well...

Present time, your POV:

"Hey um, y/n? Kirishima wanted me to come tell you um-" I heard a high pitched voice on the other side muffled.

'Deku?' I thought. I got up slobbishly and opened the door, only to be met with my correct guess.

"Oh, Hey y/n! I just wanted to ask if you would like to join the campfire tonight? Everyone is getting it set up, so we were all just wondering if you'd like to hang out with us." Deku said, so obviously gleaming with hope.

I stood there for about a good 10 seconds before I responded half asleep with- "huH?"

Deku then sighed and said "are you hungry?"

I bolted up with anticipation and fired a quick 'yes'. We were in that bus for several hours, it doesn't hurt to eat something before I go to bed starving my ass off.

"Alright then, I'll bring us some snacks and (F/d's) for the campfire. Is that okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Wonderful. The campfire should be outside in the front, don't worry about sitting on the ground. Todoroki has that covered. Kirishima and Kaminari are getting wood for the campfire. So we should be good, you can go sit outside while I get the stuff. I won't be long."Deku said smiling.

I left feeling tired but hungry. 'Just a quick snack and I'll go right back to bed' I thought.

Deku's POV:

I saw y/n head downstairs while humming happily.

'HOLY MOTHER OF KWNEKSJNSN SHE WAS SO CLOOOSSE, WE WERE JUST INCHES APART AND SHE DIDNT EVEN REALIZE' I thought while holding my face. I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts.

'No, don't think like that deku! You must stay focused, and not give in to your boyish fantasies' I slapped myself to get me back to reality and then turned where y/n once stood.

'What are you thinking? like she will ever has the same feelings for you. I still need to train hard and reach my goal...but I can't help but wonder..if she see's me more than just a friend..'

A/n: this is gonna be a long ass story on why deku likes you so if you want to read it, go ahead. But if you don't, I'm not forcing ya to read it. Just some background to understand more about deku.

But if you don't want to read that much, here's a short version:

He's liked you for your smile and overall personality. He also thought you were stunning and that your quirk was amazing. Pop off.

Now here's the long version. I just couldn't stop typing with my writer ass:
Deku always admired you for your kind yet wild demeanor in the first place, but he always saw how gentle and caring you were when you would save someone from either a test or a real life mission. Although everybody else would do the same, he always saw how you would talk and smile to cheer up the person you were saving. You never failed to make anyone smile or laugh at such a bad situation, it even applied to yourself. There was always this one thing that he couldn't do all the time when fighting the enemy, it's what many others had, but none could compare to how you smiled all the way through in such tough circumstances. Bakugou would have a psychotic smile, while Mirio would have a bright and charming one. He always strived to have all mights smile among the others, a smile that others can look and cheer his name while expecting the words "I am here!". But now, he strives to have your smile. Your smile shouted a lot more than the others ever will, that's what his opinion was at least. Your smile though, was precious to him. Every time he would see it, it would melt him to his core. He thought many times again and again that he would strive to have your smile one day, but then he thought..maybe it was for the best for that smile to belong solemnly to you. He would cry waterfalls every time your smile was directed at him. He didn't want to take that smile for himself. No. He wanted to show the world, just how amazing and awestruck you could be. There's one thing that deku would never get tired of, and that one thing is you alone. He couldn't exactly say why, it was too complicated to even describe for himself. But he did have some words. It was a smile that said many things, but for him most of all was 'other worldly'. Other names he would call it would be gentle, playful, calm, enchanting, gorgeous, and so on. If he had more words to describe it, he would do so. It was like your smile held every emotion, and he cherished it. Not only did he adore your smile, but the whole you as well. The more he got to know you, the more he fell into his little crush for you in the start because of your overall beauty and soul. Let's just say. It's not as little as it was anymore. He would always invite you if the squad was going out or he would just ask for you alone. He would do these little nice gestures just to get noticed by you. He would do a lot more than you realized, just to have a little wave from you or even that smile. If you were dating someone else, it would crush whatever dreams he wanted to share with you yes. But if you still talked to him and still gave him that smile he's admired for so long, he wouldn't care. All he wanted to do was be your best friend and spend the rest of his days with you. There was nothing more he could ask for.

He thought you deserved better anyways.

Deku's current level of love:

Passed stage 1,

"Admiration"

now on stage 2,

"Acknowledgment of feelings"

slowly moving onto stage 3,

"Hope"

Back to Deku's POV:

'Don't think like that. Now's not the time to have negative thoughts.' I thought to myself.

'Ok...' I hesitated as I turned to his door.

'Now..for kacchan...'

Your POV:

I walked outside of the cabin to find todoroki laying out the chairs for everyone.

"Hey zuko-"

"CUT-"

Take two

I walked outside of the cabin to find todoroki laying out the chairs for everyone.

"Are you lost babygirl?"

"GODDAMMIT, HOW MANY TIMES-"

Take three

"Sup todo" I said, gesturing a peace sign.

He looked up "oh hello y/n. I just finished setting the chairs, would you like to take a seat?" He said with a hand hovering over a chair.

"I would like that very much, thank you." I said in a fancy voice while I dramatically swayed myself to sit.

Todoroki smiled a little at my act, and I laughed back.

I was so tired and just wanted to go to sleep already, but I still wanted to eat and drink something before going to bed.

'I could've just got my lazy ass up to get some snacks and a water while I was still inside' I thought.

"So where's kiri and kami?" I asked, not remembering what deku told me earlier.

"They'll be here in a minute or so, they're getting wood for the fire." Todoroki answered back.

I only hummed and waited patiently, the little silence that me and Todoroki shared was comfortable. I've known Todoroki for a while now, but for what I've known so far, he's quite a peaceful guy. Plus he's quiet. Sometimes we hang out either doing facial care or listen to music together while we sing or chill on the floor. What I think about Todoroki overall, is that he's chill.

As we waited for a few seconds, Deku came out with Bakugo.

"Sup bitch" Bakugo said, obviously talking to me.

'This stank ass' I thought.

"Sup chicken grease" I said back nonchalantly.

Bakugous face went blank and then turned into a red steaming one.

"TAKE THAT BACK, MY SWEAT IS NOT CHICKEN GREASE! ITS NITROGLYCERIN ACID!"

"I really don't care"

"YOU-"

"Please, someone had to say it"

We then heard some chuckling in the the dark forest. We turn to see that kirishima and denki came back, and with wood.

"Well isn't that a sight for sore eyes?" Kaminari said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Lets get this fire going already!" Kirishima beamed.

Denki and kirishima laid the sticks and chunks of wood into the circle of rocks, we then waited for todoroki to light it up.

"WAIT, DONT DO IT YET!" I yelled as todoroki was held back by me. All of them looked at me confused until I grabbed my phone and went over to todoroki to whisper something in his ear. Everyone looked at us both curiously. After I told him what I wanted him to do, he simply nodded.

"Okkk, aaand go!" I said as I pressed the recording button.

Todoroki put his left hand out and said this in most dramatic voice ever.

"Shall thee of fire, for we lay coldly in the night. Oh Danny DeVito, please bless us with an everlasting flame of light" and then, BOOM. Fire. He then puts his hands up in the air and says "Oh thank you for this blessing, this miracle you bestowed in the full moon's rise." he finished with a snap.

I stopped the recording button and bursted out laughing.

"THAT...WAS PERFECT!" I continued on laughing while kiri and denki were wheezing with me. Bakugou sat there blank faced like he just broke and deku was just confused.

"Did I do good y/n?" Todoroki questioned.

I took a breath in before answering "Yes, you did a great job todo. I'm so proud of you!" I said as I put a thumbs up while smiling.

Todoroki stood there for a second before he made the most adorable and genuine face ever. I stood in awe as I saw the sight before me.

'God, he's so' I thought as I clenched my shirt, trying not to make a fuss over this fine man.

I shook my head to get those thoughts out of my head and then turned to Deku.

"Ya got the snacks?" Deku then realized that he forgot about the snacks since we were all focused on Todoroki's performance.

"Yeah! I got you're favorite(s)!" he then grabbed the bag he got from inside and started to search until he held the snack in his hand.

"This is it right?" He says.
I looked at the snack in his hand only to know that he actually got it right.

'Aww, he remembered..' I thought while taking what he handed to me.

"Thanks man, I appreciate it" I said while giving him a small smile. He looked away flustered.

"Don't mention it" he said back, holding a hand over his visible smile.

"Alright, now that we're all here. Who would like to tell a scary story, hmm anyone?" Kirishima insisted.

2nd person POV:

Everyone looked at each other with hope for someone to tell one scary story.

"Y/n?" Kirishima asked with a teasing tone.

You perked up from the snack you were munching on and looked to see everyone's eyes on you. You sighed.

"Alright fine, but don't be blame me if you have nightmares tonight" you said.

"Pfft, yeah right. We're not 5 anymore you know? Go on, tell us" denki insisted.

You then fake coughed and began your 'Scary story'.

"So uhum...ever heard of simps, ships, fandoms? Anyone?" you questioned.

"Uhhh, never heard. Why?" Deku curiously interjected.

"Would y'all like to know what people do on the internet when they get an idea? When they get an idea that involves you?" You then slightly shifted from your chair, getting comfortable.

"Um well- I've never thought about that-" Deku answered, but then got cut off by you.

"Sit back and relax lads, this is going to be a long and wonderful story to tell.." you said with an evil smirk while pulling out your phone, waving it around.

Few minutes of Agony later, brought to you by "Bakugo's Nitroglycerin Acid"

Yeah, you traumatized the shit out of them.

Denki was bumping his head on a tree thinking about his life choices and the meanings of the world. You'd thought he would enjoy some gals simping for him, but after hearing the things they do on the internet, he figured maybe he'd lay off social media for a while.

Todoroki was holding his head and shaking violently while sitting down. Poor guy :(

Bakugo has never been so stunned to speak in his life. To actually think people would go through such an extent. He just sat there limp, almost looking like he was dying slowly..at least in the inside.

You at least thought kirishima was going to be the calmest, but his sanity went oof.

Midoriya of course was shitting tears and was almost about to shit himself. He was laying on the ground hugging his knees, rocking himself back and forth.

You just sat there eating your snack.

You then heard a stick break in the forest, due to the guys being in their own thought, you heard it instead. You looked where the noise came from and looked into the woods to see if anything was there.......nothing.

nothing but trees and antlers...

wait, antlers?

You blinked hard to see if what you saw was right.

'huh..could've sworn I saw antlers...meh, probably just the branches' you thought, placing your attention on the boys again.

Little did you know that something was creeping, listening to you and your friends. It was waiting, to pick you all off.........one by one.....

Until there was nothing left but an empty cabin in the woods....

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Having the urge to write so much is killing me.

Love, peace, and chicken grease.

Word count: 2951

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.5K 18
๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐š˜, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ; ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š™๐šœ๐šข๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’...
1.3K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...
91.1K 3.6K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
285K 11.4K 28
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ...