Dark Stars Series by Lia

By dahlovestaylia

Series of 8 books. Each about one member, and one song from 'ODDINARY'. Venom, Maniac, Charmer, Freeze, Lonel... More

Charmer | Han Jisung
Venom | Hwang Hyunjin
Freeze | Kim Seungmin
Muddy Water | Lee Felix
Maniac | Bang Chan
Waiting For Us | Yang Jeongin
Ordinary | Seo Changbin

Lonely St. | Lee Minho

19 2 0
By dahlovestaylia

"Come on, we have the whole night together." "Just because we can doesn't mean we have to." Minho sat on the railings of the balcony. "But, we have time to get there and back here." You tapped your fingers against the wooden rails. "Get off there, you're going to fall." Minho watched your back as you walked into your room.

"Hey, where are you going?" He jumped back onto the cement of the balcony. "You said you wanted to go, so I'm going." You folded a jacket over your arm, just in case. "Unless you don't want to show me something as beautiful as you." Minho smiled, his face lighting up with joy.

"Come on, I'll show you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 497 41
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
115K 2.6K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
40.2K 7.6K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...