The Rain Women's Unexpected M...

By AmandaDerrington

Meet Juvia Lockser, former S class mage of the Phantom Lord guild, now residing member of Fairy Tail and one... More

Realization
Making her think
Jealousy
Plans
Conclusions of The Grand Magic Games
Dragon King Festival Part 2
Celerbration
Reactions & Arrangements
The Journey Home
Possible Feelings
Talks
Some feelings explained
Talking to Friends
The Beginning of the Zodiacs
Juvia Vs Aquarius
Fight With The Beast & Aftermath

Dragon King Festival Part 1

1.1K 34 2
By AmandaDerrington

                                                                                           Juvia P.O.V.

We were all together after our victory of The Grand Magic Games, I smiled that we all get patched up and nobody was seriously harmed. I felt someone nudge me, and I looked over to see Gajeel standing next to me with a smirk on his face. 

"I told you our conversation from earlier wasn't over rain drop." He said, placing his arm on top of my head. I let out a sigh, of course Gajeel wouldn't drop it so easily. "So, who caught your eye that got you away from the stripper'?" He asked, looking down at me smirking.

"Why does Gajeel want to know so bad?" I asked, pouting slightly. 

"Multiple reasons, but the main one, is cause you seem happier Ameonna, it doesn't look like you got the weight of the world on ya shoulders." I said, looking down giving me a serious look. "Salamander betta treat ya right, or I have no problem putting out that fire he's always spewing." Gajeel said, I gasped, how did he? "Gihihi, I wasn't sure, but that reaction gave it away." He said, throwing his head back laughing. 

"How did Gajeel figure out Juvia has taken a liking to Natsu?" I asked him, looking up to him.

"Any time y'all are together, you are always looking at eachother, like the others gonna disappear, also, I heard y'all talking in the hallway at the arena, you are both like kids who are scared to catch cooties, gihihi." He started snickering again. 

"Hmph!" I huffed out, crossing my arms over my chest and pouting. "Gajeel is so mean to Juvia." I said, he let out a laugh. I heard someone clear their throat behind us, I turn to see Gray standing there, did he hear me talking to Gajeel about my feelings? "G-Gray." I stuttered out, even though I don't have such strong feelings for him anymore, I still get anxious, because I don't know how to act around him normally after everything.

"Hey, can, we uh, can we talk?" He asked, rubbing the base of his neck, his nervous tick. Why is he nervous? I nodded my head, I walked forward to go by him.

"What does Gray wish to talk to Juvia about?" I asked, putting my hands together behind my back.

"So uh, I know that I told you I would give an answer-" He started, but was cut off by cheering, we looked over to see the King Toma getting ready to speak. I   to Gray and saw him sigh, I guess we will have to finish this conversation. 

"Thank you all for coming. I hate to spoil the mood after the splendid display of wizardry we've seen today, but...I'm afraid Fiore's heart may soon be in the claws of a dragon horde." The king announced, looking around to all the guilds. Master looked surprised.

"I thought Acnologia was the only one." Master stated, surprise and shock in his voice.

"As we speak, a large-scale counter-offensive is underway at the castle." Everyone let out a gasp. "The Eclipse Canon." Everyone stopped for a moment, muttering could be heard through the guilds. "We will use it to wipe out the attacking dragons, all ten thousand of them at once." He stated, like it was a matter of fact, the muttering continued. "I can sense your concern. Regrettablt, given the sheer number of the dragon's forces, a few hundred will survive the attack." Master gave his agreement. "So I implore you, guild wizards! Please lend Fiore your assistance in dealing with this crisis. You are the best hope we have for slaying any dragons the Eclipse cannot." His voice straining, he bowed forward. "I beg of you. Don't let this Kingdom fall into ruin." He said, still looking down. A beat of silence passed, and then everyone began to cheer, Master agreeing right away. "Thank you all." The king added, looking down crying. I saw Erza talking to a guard.

"The royal army has captured some of our comrades but we're going to need there help." She said, her warrior face firmly planted on her face. 

"They're safe. I was informed they recently joined Princess Hisui at the gate."  The guard said. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. If they made it to the Princess, they are safe, Natsu is ok. Gajeel looked up smirking.

"All right! Time for more rampagin'!" Gajeel exclaimed excitedly. All the guilds we talking excitedly between eachother, Lyon and Cheila came up to Gray and I.

"I suppose I can stomach working with you." Lyon said, a small smug smirk on his face. Gray had the same look on his face.

"Just try not to slow me down." Gray replied.

"Is Wendy ok?" Cheila asked me worriedly, I smiled at her concern for the littlest Dragon Slayer.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she's fine." I replied, giving her a soft smile.

"Thank you. Thank you." The King said over and over again. 

"Your Majesty." Erza said, giving a reassuring smile.

"I mean it. Thank you," He paused for a second, "Punkins." He finished. Everyone sweatdropped, immediately, recognizing the voice. He cleared his throat and looked around quickly. "Our fate is in your hands, wizards!" He yelled, we all began cheering again. Bells began ringing.

"I hope those aren't tolling for us." I listened to Gajeel say.

"Hold on. Didn't the dragon vanish on the seventh?" Levy asked him, what a coincidence.

"And now ten thousand of 'em show up on the same day." He stated glaring up at the sky.

"All right kids, Fairy Tail will be guarding the center plaza." Master stated to us. 

"What about the rest of the guilds?" Warren asked.

"They'll all be on standby in other parts of the city." Max replied. Cana walked up Erza telling her she needed to rest, but we all know the great Titania would sit out on a battle. 

"We may be bruised a bit, but thanks to the royal healers and Sheila we should be able to hold our own." Gray stated, with his arms crossed, looking at me. 

"It's a shame Wendy isn't around. She'd have made us as good as new in no time." I said, a small smile on my face at Wendy, she's grown so much and gotten so much stronger, I can't wait to see what great things she does as she gets older. We were all discussing our course of action, when a dragon started walking through the city, stomping and destroying buildings in it path. We  all just stared in awe.

"I can hardly believe my eye." Erza stated in shock, her eyes wide, as she stood along side of Gray and Elfman.

"You've gotta be kiddin' me!" Gray said, just as shocked as the rest of us. "We're expectin' thousands of those bastards?" He tacked on to the end.

"No way. We're totally screwed." Elfman stated, great optimism Elfman, but I fear that he is right, we're screwed. Two of the three dragons that showed up let out a roar, building started crumbling, the air shaking.

 Everyone spread out! If we stay clustered together, we risk being wiped out in one fell swoop." Master yelled out, we all agreed. The three of the dragons took to the sky, destroying anything in their path with the force of their wings flapping. At the end we saw only seven dragons in the sky, what about the thousands that were suppose to show up? I mean, I am ok with only seven, but what happened and why did only alttle more then a handful of the dragons show up, I was shaken out of my musing, when a giant flame covered dragon landed in front of us. Everyone started shouting, trying not to panic immediately. 

"Let's take it down!" Master shouted, we all rushed forward, yelling and cheering. 

"I am the dragon Atlas Flame." The dragon, or Atlas stated. "Prepare to taste my hellfire, you lowly human!" He shouted, sending out roar, but shooting it in a beam right infront of us, sending us all flying back.

"Stay strong, my children!" Master shouted to us. We got up and started throwing everything we have at Atlas, he started advancing, one dragon alttle far off from us let out a roat, Atlas followed, and the other dragons followed suit, how are we suppose to defeat real life dragons?

"Has the city's evacuation been completed?" Erza asked quickly.

"Yeah. Just about done" Macao said, good, we don't have to worry about civilians. 

"They're safe. The Royal Army is protecting them." Romeo said. 

"Awe, man! That means we can let loose on these stupid lizards!" Bickslow said, his tongue outside his mouth.

"It's about time for some ultra-manly pest control!" Elfman yelled.

"There are seven dragons. What do you suggest we do first, master?" Master asked our first Master Mavis. She turned to look down to Master.

"I am not sure. But it's clear... we must do whatever we can to neutralize them." She said, a determined focus look on his small face.

"I'm worried about little Asca being so close to the front lines." Master said, looking towards the little girl everyone thought of as family. Mavis turned to look at the little guy, her eyes glued to the action in front of her.

"You're being very quiet child. Aren't you scared?" Mavis asked her, but she didn't get a response. "I imagine her fear is being overwhelmed by fascination. Laying eyes on a dragon is a unique experience." Mavis stated, she isn't wrong. "One that she will never forget and will have a profound impact on her growth as a wizard." Mavis said, she looked down to Master. "I'll protect her. But she should stay here for now." Mavis said, with a slight smile. "We'll leave if we need to." She added on the end.

"I understand. Watch over her." Master said. Gray and I were standing next to one another.

"Looks like a fire dragon to me. What do you say we take him on Juvia?" He asked, a smirk on his face. It would make sense for water and ice to take out fire, but I don't even thing with out combined powers we will win, but it's worth a shot. 

"Yes, Gray." I said, nodding my head, "This monster like this is no match for our combined powers." I said, turning to look at him. He looks alittle unsettled that I haven't made any proclamations of my love for him or anything like that, but why would he, he never loved Juvia that way.

                                                                    Gray P.O.V

I am not use to this, her being cool and collected, not all over me like some blood hungry mosquito. I am going to need to talk to her once everything is over, I need to tell her I really feel, I put it off for long enough, but first, we have dragons to take care of. We connected two of our hands and began another unison raid, we heard in the back our guildmates cheering us on.

"Ice Make: Geyser!" I yelled out.

"Water Nebula!" Juvia shouted after me. Our combined magic shot out at the giant fire dragon, freezing it over in an instant, but it can't be that easy, can it? Within seconds, we saw the flames of Atlas Flame, still burning brightly, like we didn't just cover him in ice. This is going to be a long battle.

"It didn't do anything?" I asked, slightly shocked, it didn't even dim his fire at all.

"No way," Juvia started, secretly I was hoping she was going to say something about our burning love for one another or something of the sort. "We combined our magic together, and hit it with our full power!" She said, I was slightly disappointed no love proclamations was said, but can't get caught up in that now.

"Foolish creature! I am the mighty Atlas Flame. My fire consumes all that stands before me! Now prepare to have your lives burned away!" The fire dragon yelled out, he sucked in a breath, oh not, he's going to do a roar, Freed ran forward.

"I'll nullify it with my enchantment magic!" He shouted, casting out an enchantment, but it didn't do much, we were thrown back, some more then others, I heard Macao and Wakaba talking insane this is, Wakaba shot back with what's even more insane is there is six more of these things out there. Which he was correct, I hope the other guilds are faring better then we are. Erza stood infront of us, with the help of her staff.

"We can't loose hope. We have to keep fighting!" Erza yelled to us

                                                            Juvia P.O.V

We all stood still for a moment, I heard Gray say that he hopes this has a different outcome than what we went through with Acnologia, he can say that again, but then Master started walking up.

"Master." Erza said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him, worry for the pseudo father figure I've gained. He didn't answer, he just let out a growl, his aura around him turning yellow, he was growing into his giant form.

"Fairy Tail are no ordinary wizards. The power we share are like no other, because we are a family!" Master shouted. They started to fight, but Master was overpowered and another roar went out, sending us to the ground once again.  They continued on with the fight, neither one stopping, but Master couldn't keep up the transformation, he shrunk back down. His hands were covered in burns. 

"If not even the Master could stop it, then the rest of us don't stand a chance." I said, my tone filled with worry and concern. 

"Vile creature! There has to be some other way." Freed said, on the side of me.

"Master Mavis!" Gray shouted to our first Master, who was still by Asca's side, now holding her hand. "You're a wiz with strategy, aren't ya? So what do you think we should do?" Gray asked her.

"Listen up! There are seven dragons." She started, discussing the plan she came up with, "The plan of action should be completely obvious at this point." She said. We all looked to her, Gray let out a confused huh, his eyes widening.

"What are you trying to say?" Erza asked, his fist clenched at her side.  Suddenly the dragon that was flying in the sky was shooting to the ground. 

"Can you hear me!?" A voice shouted, I know that voice, it's Natsu, he's ok! "Let's quit playing around and use our dragon slayer magic. There are seven dragons! And we got seven dragon slayers!" Seven, what does he mean by that, wait, is he talking about the poison dragon slayer, isn't he locked up though? "We can do this! It's what we were born for! We have waited for this day! Let's use our powers and slay some freakin' dragons!" He yelled out. "Who's with me?" He asked, jumping up, getting ready for an attack, "Cause I am goin' dragon hunting!" He yelled, slamming into the dragon. Leave it to Natsu to get everyone fired up and ready to fight again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note: Hey y'all, I think this one is my longest chapter haha, I hope you enjoy, I know there isn't much Navia at the moment, but just me, I am going to be putting alot of them together after we get through the Games and Dragon fighting! As always, I do not own anything regarding Fairy Tail, that all belongs to Hiro Mashima. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 703 14
Juvia has a horrible life at home. When she can't take any more, she runs away. Upon running away, she stumbles across the wizard guild Fairy Tail. S...
3.1K 143 15
Juvia is willing to do anything her Gray-sama and she's shown it thousands of times. They've worked together and even did a unison raid which can onl...
2.7K 161 13
A certain blue haired girl loses her memory and lands in the kingdom of Gray Fullbuster. Just who is this girl and what destiny lies for her? Disclai...
4.5K 90 18
Could this be true? Juvia is a water mage in the guild called Fairy Tail. She is madly in love with a man named Gray Fullbuster. Unfortunately for he...