Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 39

19.4K 225 139
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

James and Julius cheer in the back seats as I turn on their favorite song, the speakers in my car blasting the song 'Thunder' by Imaginedragons.

As predicted, Mr. Grey won bowling, Dawson came second, Mrs. Grey came third and then the losers were me and the boys but we had an amazing time.

"Turn this up Loser!" James yells from the back making a laugh burst out of me. I quickly turn the song up, my focus going back to the road as I make a right turn onto the road that leads to the road to the Grey's mansion.

Dawson was teasing me the whole time about me and Kingston, but we got really close in the process. Just laughing and talking. Mr and Mrs. Grey talked with me about life and how I've been doing since I was shot.

I have a nice scar forming along my left shoulder but it doesn't hurt that much anymore. Maybe a stiff sting once in a while but that's only if I haven't stretched it out.

Maybe after after dinner tonight I'll ask Kingston to take a shower with me and let him touch the scar, allowing him to feel that I'm okay.

   I don't know.

   A shower with a naked Kingston sounds like a damn good plan to me.

   Shut up. No one asked for your opinion.

   Maybe but I am helpful.

   Not really.

   I flick my blinker on and take a left turn, pulling onto the road that leads to Kingston's house, Dawson following behind me with his car. Mr and Mrs. Grey rode with Dawson since the boys basically called me.

I love the Grey family.

Truly I can't imagine life without them.

James and Julius continue yelling the lyrics to 'Thunder' as we near the driveway to the mansion. Smiles on the little boys faces, their matching dimples showing on either cheek. The only difference about them is their hairstyle. Both boys wear the same clothes, have the same features.

The driveway comes up, the boys shouting happily as the steering wheels leather softly glides against my palm as I turn into the driveway.

The boys groan when I turn the volume down slightly, pulling up at the marble staircase to the mansion.

They huff in disapproval as we come to a stop. I chuckle as I shift the car into park, unlocking the doors for the boys. They quickly unbuckle, throwing the seatbelts off and pushing the doors open, sprinting up the steps to the mansion in a race. But not before slamming the doors closed.

My back meets the cool leather of my seat, the metal clinking when I push down on the seatbelt allowing it to slowly draw back from my front.

A sigh heaves from my chest, the song starting to fade into the background as my eyes fall closed, allowing the quiet to relax me.

We should probably go inside and start getting ready.

Yeah probably...

We're nervous. Why are we nervous?

I'm always nervous going on a date with Kingston, this isn't new.

I know, but something else is gnawing at us.

Like?

Like; worry we might mess something up.

Another sigh. I suck in a breath, holding it in for a few seconds before letting it out slowly, allowing the calming breathing to relax my worried nerves.

Eventually I pull the keys from the ignition and push open my door, stepping out of the car to be greeted by a gentle cool wind running its fingers over my skin.

I quickly check the time on my phone; 4:56 pm. I have enough time to get ready if I get started in a few minutes.

Quickly stuffing everything back in the front pocket of the sweatshirt I stole from Kingston's side of the closet before I cross in front of my white and red car, heading for the marble staircase.

The white of my leggings is the same color as the spotless marble, the design swirling beneath my feet as my legs pull me up the continuous steps.

My thigh buzzes as I receive a text. The doorknob is cold beneath my palm as I turn it, the door creaking open for me to enter. The little phone sized pocket sewed onto the thigh buzzes again with the text.

Warmth from the mansion surrounds me as the door closes behind me, allowing myself to let the knob go and pull my sneakers off.

My legs pull me towards the staircase, pulling myself up the gold and green steps, heading for Kingston's room to take a shower and start getting ready.

James and Julius stop at the top of the stairs "Can we play video games with you?" Julius asks, his voice much quieter and less out going unlike James's.

   I shake my head at them "Sorry boys, I have a date with Kingston tonight and I have to start getting ready," they both groan and cross their arms "Why does Kingston get so much time with you!? That's unfair!" James pouts, turning away and stomping off.

   Julius waits until I get to the top of the stairs and throws his arms around me, snuggling his face into my stomach.

   My heart swells as my arms circle around him, kneeling down and hugging him closer into me "Have fun on your date Mara," he whispers and gives me a kiss on the cheek before letting go and running off to his room.

   Once the door to their bedroom closes I start to make my way to Kingston's room, pushing the door open and walking inside.

The door closes with a click and I pull my phone out of my pocket, checking my texts to see a text from Kingston.

——————————————————————————
Sugar❤️: Hey baby, he finished my
tattoo and I'm on my way home.

Me: Okay, I'm getting in the shower

Sugar❤️: Can't you wait for me?

Me: No, I need to wash my hair and
get my dress out.

Sugar❤️: Fine. Can we shower after
our date then?

Me: Yes baby, we can shower after.

Sugar❤️: Good. See you soon Mi
amor, I love you ❤️

Me: Okay baby, I love you ❤️

————————————————————————

I quickly toss my phone onto Kingston's bed and make my way towards the bathroom, pulling the sweatshirt over my head in the process.

   I think I should ask Mrs. Grey to curl my hair. Kingston seemed to like it when I had my hair curled.

I enter the bathroom and close the door behind me, stripping my clothes and tossing them away into the hamper.

Walking over to the shower I turn the knob on hot, the fresh steam flowing from the shower head warming my cold skin as I step back and pull my hair out of my hair tie. The ends of my brown hair tickle my bare back as I gently peel away the clear wrap around some of my tattoos.

I follow the instructions on how to clean them once more and it says that today is my last day with the wrap, so I don't have to wear it to dinner.

A smile stretches across my face at the thought, the mirror starting to steam with warm fog.

That's my cue.

Walking over to the shower I pull the glass door open, stepping in and allowing the warm water to burn my skin red, warming me from head to toe.

The door clamps closed behind me as the water pours down over my shoulders. The warm water is so nice against my skin, so hot and relaxing.

My shoulders drop, the water pouring over my eyes and down back into the drain, taking some of the tension I hold in my body along with it.

Showers have always been peaceful to me. The pitter patter of the water dripping and dancing along the tile as it warms your body. The steady beating of my heart against my chest, the pace only rising when I imagine Kingston in here, trailing his hands along my body.

God, the things he does to me.

As the water pours down my body, releasing some of the tension in my muscles I put a glob of shampoo in the palm of my hand and start to scrub my hair really well.

I need to shave too.

This is gonna be a long shower.

~~~~

"Baby!" Kingston voice calls through the hallway, Mrs. Grey zipping my dress up in the back gently, her hands easy on my sore shoulder.

Turning to her I nod "Thank you," she grins, patting my shoulder "Have fun my dear." She whispers before kissing my cheek and walking off.

My eyes land on myself in the mirror and I can't help but admire myself. The way my sparkly black dress hugs all my curves, the way my brown wavy hair falls gently over my shoulders, the gold necklace Kingston got me clipped around my throat. The dress hugs my hips and waist, showing off my curves beautifully. The neck cuts into a v-line, showing some cleavage and it's completely strapless. It's a sparkly black material, when the light shines down on it, it glitters and sparkles.

A smokey color eyeshadow coats the lid of my eyes, the eyeliner standing out in the darker based colors, my lashes longer and darker than before.

My breasts are pushed up higher in this tight dress, showing some cleavage.

Kingston won't mine.

I hope.

"Baby!" His voice grows closer to his room, his heavy footsteps echoing into the room as he jogs down the hallway.

   The footsteps slow as he gets closer, the sound of the door opening slipping past the crack in the bathroom door.

   "Baby?" His question voice calls out.

   I pull in a breath of air, reaching out and pulling the bathroom door open.

   The creak that comes from the door catches Kingston's attention, his beautiful gray eyes snapping to me. His gaze pins me to my spot, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat as he swallows.

His hair lays on his head as it always does, misbehavingly handsome, his ripped black jeans still on and his white t-shirt.

Misbehavingly? That's not a word.

Now it is. Now shut up.

But—

No!

Pulling in a breath of air into my lungs I place my hands at my side, showing off the dress.

   I take a tentative step forward, the curls in my hair bouncing slightly.

   Kingston's chest rises with a heavy breath, his eyes glued to me, his fingers curling and uncurling as he just watches me. His chest rising and falling quickly, his lips pursed.

   Does he not like it?

   Is he angry?

   "Do you..." I pick at my fingernails, my teeth grabbing onto my lower lip coated in already dried blood red lipstick. My eyes flash up to him nervously "Do you like it?" I ask, the nervousness of his answer heightening my nerves.

   He lets out a shaky breath "Do I?" He raises his left hand and drags it through his hair, eyes roaming all over my body.

He takes four long strides toward me and pulls me into his chest with his hands on my hips. I have to tip my head up to look at him, heat covering my face as his piercing gray eyes stare down at me.

"Do I?" He repeats, those gray orbs flicking down to my glittering dress. His eyes trail slowly back up my body, resting on my chest for a few seconds before meeting my eyes again.

He lets out a harsh sigh "You're asking me, Kingston Grey, if I like the dress my fucking gorgeous hot ass girlfriend is wearing and you expect me to say no?" There is no sarcasm in his voice as he continues, "Baby you could walk around with your hair all a mess, tired, and have nothing but an old t-shirt on and you could still make me fucking hard." The air in my lungs vanish, the last breath of air getting caught in my throat.

He presses his pelvis into me, gently grinding his already hard dick into me, groaning slightly. His eyes flutter before he grips my hips tightly and focuses back on me "You look so fucking gorgeous—That's not the right word. You look extraordinary, dazzling, ravishing, gorgeous, stunning, breathtaking—" I plant my lips on his to quiet him.

His hands slip from my waist to my ass, squeezing it tightly in his grip, gently groaning against my lips.

Our lips disconnect, pulling in air to refill my lungs after the kiss. A gentle chuckle radiates from his chest, his chin resting on top of my head "Yes mi amor, I like it. I love it. But you know what would be even better?" He questions, craning his neck down and showering my face with kisses.

The only response that I was able to get out was hum from the back of my throat. Sparks flying throughout my body at Kingston's simple touches.

My skin tingled where his lips curved up into a smirk against my cheek, dragging his lips up my jaw and towards my ear.

The warmth of his breath spreads across my skin, goosebumps covering my bare arms, his lips and teeth grazing over my earlobe.

"When we get a house...if you just walk around with nothing on. Naked for me." His hot whisper hits my skin, a shivering slithering down my spine as a harsh breath leaves my lips.

Fuck...

The gentlest touch of his fingertips is what I register as he drags his hands over my body "Coming home from work every day to see my beautiful girlfriend naked..." his lips draw along the tattoo I have behind my ear.

"Uh huh," is all I can manage. It feels like a golf ball is lodged in the back of my throat, no matter how much I swallow it never disappears.

   A dark chuckle rumbles from him again, his lips teasing at my hot skin "Every day...watching you walk around with nothing, that perky ass with my handprint for me to stare at as I try to focus on work." Images of what he's telling me flash in my mind, my stomach fluttering at the thought.

   His fingertips leave a blazing trail down my side, his lips touching my neck, his teeth grazing teasingly over the burning skin.

My eyes fall closed, allowing my head to lull back for Kingston. A chuckle vibrates from him and burns through my body "Do you like that idea? Hmm? What if I walked around naked for you?" His voice low and thick as he asked those questions, my core fluttering at the thought.

I try to gulp in air "Yea-ah," I stammer over the air that refuses to leave my lungs, trapped in a cage.

He hums roughly against my neck "Yeah? You want me to walk into our house after a day of work and strip down to nothing just to go find you already naked for me?" The air is thick around my head, my vision buzzing at the same rate my heart is beating.

"Yes," I breathe, gripping his shirt in my fist, the soft t-shirt the only pure thing that I can see straight.

Another hum leaves him "Well then, mi amor. We'll just have to find ourselves a house then." He whispers thickly in my ear and my stomach twists excitedly.

"Yeah," my voice is thin and short making him chuckle lowly. He knows his words affect me. And I know it too, by the dampening feeling between my thighs.

Then his touch leaves me as he straightens. My fingers immediately leave his shirt, stepping back from his suffocating words.

A smirk curls at his lips, the beautiful gray staring down at me "I'll go get my suit on," he states. My mouth waters at the image of him in his suit last time. Not helping my situation.

My chin dips in a nod and he smirks, his eyes flickering down to my legs, watching the material of my dress push in as I clench my thighs together to try and stop the throbbing need.

I sink my teeth into my bottom lip, staring at his back as he turns around and heads for the closet.

Damn him.

Damn him and his dirty mouth.

Damn him for turning me on.

My skin tingles from his lost touch. A light headed feeling consuming my body and thoughts.

I'm standing in Kingston's room in a dress with freshly done hair and makeup, ready for a date night after he just fucking whispered hot words into my ear.

It's almost like he doesn't expect me to get turned on by his words. Clearly, he's wrong. Because my eyes are trained on the closet, silently praying that he'll call me into the closet.

~~~~

The sound of the blinker flickers through the car as Kingston takes a left into another expensive restaurants parking lot.

His hand rests firmly on my thigh, his other hand gripping the wheel tightly as he struggles to keep his eyes off me. His suit hugs him perfectly, the image making my mouth water and salivating at the thought of sucking the skin beneath it.

The black hair atop his head slicked back carelessly with a minimum amount of gel. The music playing throughout the car is just fading into the background, I can't help but study Kingston's handsome frame.

   The way his biceps flex with every move, his chiseled jawline sharp when he rolls his jaw trying to distract himself from me. The veins in his hands protruding over the rings on his fingers, gripping my thigh tightly through my dress.

   But the closer we get to the restaurant the more nervous Kingston looks.

   Is he going to break up with me?

   Is something going to happen?

   Why is he so nervous all the sudden?

   "Sugar," he suddenly jolts in his seat, his eyes snapping over to me quickly "Yeah?" He asks in an off tone.

   I gently trail my pointer finger over his hand on my thigh, looking at him with a worried feeling "What's wrong? You're nervous." He shakes his head, letting out a little laugh. But it's tense.

   He shakes his head at me, flicking his gray eyes over at me again "I'm not nervous."

   He's lying.

   I can tell by the way he's avoiding my eyes ever so slightly.

   And he seems uncomfortable with the fact that he's lying to me.

   "You're lying." I state and he sighs heavily, pulling into a parking spot and shifting the warm car into park, running his free hand through his hair.

   "Just...don't worry about it okay? I'm fine." He's still lying.

   "Why are you lying to me? Are you going to break up with me?"

   His eyes widen, his had snapping to the side, "God no! Mi amor I would never!"

   He's not lying now.

   "Then what's going on? You're never nervous."

   "Just thinking"

   "Just thinking? Kingston—"

   "Love. I'm alright," his hand slides from my thigh and gently grips my chin, turning me to face him "Look me in the eyes," he instructs softly. Our eyes lock and he smiles at me softly "I'm alright." A sigh leaves me.

   Let it go.

   But—

   Let it go for now. We trust him. We love him. Let's take his word for this one.

   Okay...

   He gives me a smile and unbuckles, pushing his door open and grabbing the keys out. His door closes with a slam as he rounds the car and pops my door open.

   His hand extends for me to take, which I do. Sliding my hand into his rough palm, gripping his hand tightly as I step out, the cold breeze meeting my bare arms.

   Kingston pushes my door closed and locks the car up before stuffing his keys away and shrugging his jacket off, draping it over my shoulders to shield them from the cold wind.

   "Thanks," I murmur, holding onto Kingston's hand as he keeps me close, his arm slipping around my waist as we near the restaurant.

   His lips touch my hair "I love you," he whispers against my hair softly, rubbing his thumb on my waist.

   "I love you," the words flow from my mouth so easily when it's with Kingston.

He smiles down at me, his hand gripping the door handle and pulling the door open for me, ushering me inside and out of the cold.

The restaurant is gorgeous. A light navy coats the walls of the restaurant, the gold accents glittering, chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and shining brightly down on the booths and tables set for customers. It's a wide open lay out with just a few doors, which I'm guessing are either the restrooms or private rooms.

Kingston puts his hand on my lower back and leads me to the receptionist's booth where a very sophisticated man in an ironed button down shirt and ironed black pants stands with a towel folded over his forearm, his black hair slicked back, his posture straight and poised.

The man notes our presence with a curt nod "Mr. Grey?" The man asks in a low, drawn out voice that sounds as though he worked in a castle.

Kingston nods his head, pulling me into his side. The man nods "Welcome Mrs. Grey. Please, follow me." Why do they always mistake me for Kingston's wife?

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

But still.

Eh, whatever. We love being called his wife.

The polite man grabs two menus and steps out from behind the welcoming booth, the souls of his dress shoes clicking against the spotless tile as he walks off into the restaurant.

Kingston follows, keeping me close to his side as we walk past full booths and tables with people cutting steak and drinking wine.

The restaurant is quiet with whispers and low chatting, polite waiters walking around with food or a pitcher of water to refill whomever might need it.

I can tell this place isn't cheap.

"Here you are sir, private balcony reserved for two hours." The man informs Kingston who nods at his words, letting him know he was correct.

The man reaches out and twists the gold handle, pushing the white painted wood door open to reveal a beautiful balcony with a small table set in the middle, candles lit and plates already set out. The sun starting to set, soon the magnificent colors will be painting the sky.

A gasp leaves me without my consent and Kingston smiles to himself knowing how much I like this.

The man nods respectfully and walks in. He drops the menus off at our table and then makes his way back to the door "Please get seated, I'll send a waiter in for you right away." And with that, the sophisticated man was gone.

Kingston leads me through the door and closes it behind him, looking down at me. I feel it. I feel his gray eyes on my back as I take the scenery in.

The balcony is wide and open, walls built on either side of me, a beautiful glass railing set up at the end, looking out over the sparkling city. The gentle navy blue table cloth drifting softly in the wind as the candles flames lick at the sky, flickering in the wind. The chairs made with gold, the cushions the same navy blue as before.

"Oh Kingston," I murmur breathlessly. His hand touches my back again and then he's leading me towards the table, our menus sitting on the white plates, waiting for us to sit down and choose what we want to eat.

His lips touch my left ear as we come to a stop by the table "I'm glad you like it mi amor," he places a kiss over his name tattooed on my skin and my cheeks warm. He really likes to kiss that tattoo.

The sound of metal on metal fills my ears as the wind gently blows. The scraping of the chairs legs against the concrete as Kingston pulls my chair out for me, motioning me to sit.

I quickly comply and sit down, smoothing my dress when he pushes me in and goes around the other side, taking his own seat.

He grabs the menu and flips it open, motioning me to do the same. I pick the menu up in my hands, even the quality of the menu feeling expensive "Are you sure?" My eyes scan the prices and my head feels light.

"It's expensive..." he sighs heavily, as though he's annoyed that I'm still worried about money.

"Get what you want and let me worry about the money okay? Get whatever you want and however much you want." He instructs as his gray eyes go back to the menu, skimming over the options.

I nod "Okay..." and start looking at the food and not the prices. Everything looks amazing. Suddenly I'm not looking at the menu anymore.

I'm staring at my boyfriend.

His perfectly sculpted body covered in a tailored suit, his hips pushing up as he leans back in the chair, his gray eyes never leaving the menu. His eyes flicker up to me then back down at the menu for a second before they lock onto mine. A perfect eyebrow is raised in question as he looks at me, slowly setting the menu down "What?"

My tongue comes out and wets my lips "I know what I want. And it's pretty expensive," the words fall from my mouth without a filter.

His eyes widen slightly and he shifts in his seat again, groaning under his breath. "God, baby, not right now. Let's save it for the shower okay?" He tries but I puff my lip out at him only to get the shake of his head.

I open my mouth but he shakes his head at me "Later baby, I promise." And then I shut my mouth and go back to looking at the menu instead.

My stomach growls as my eyes land on steaks. Kingston chuckles and I shoot him a glare before deciding what I'm going to get.

Medium rare steak with a baked potato and freshly steamed cheesy broccoli.

Mmm that sounds really good.

The door opens and a beautiful blonde lady in a tight black skirt and white button down shirt walks over in black high heels, her hair pulled up in a neat bun, a note pad in her hands.

She smiles over at Kingston but he pays her no mind, still looking at the menu.

A little pride spreads through my chest. Kingston's mine. Mine.

She can't have him.

No one but me can.

But...she's really pretty and has a beautiful model body. A little jealously fills me, why can't I have that body? Really skinny with some hips and full lips with perfect hair. A runway ready walk.

She pulls out a pen from her apron wrapped around her slim waist "What can I get for you sir?" She asks in a silky voice, batting her long lashes at him and giving him small smiles.

"I'll do a water with lemon to drink. And a steak sandwich." He responds gruffly. She nods, scribbling something down "How would you like the steak cooked?", Kingston looks over at me and gives me a small smile and then looks up at the waitress, his smile fading as he looks at her uninterested. "Medium rare." He answers and looks over at me.

The waitress turns to me and she stops that whole little "look at me, give me attention" act.

"And for you?" She asks, her voice a little bitter.

"I'll do an 8 oz steak, medium rare with the baked potato and cheesy broccoli, and a water to drink." I tell her and she nods bored, writing some things down before slipping her pen away.

She looks back over at Kingston "Everything will be out soon." she states in a flirtatious voice before turning and sauntering off like a model in a bikini.

Kingston smiles at me but my eyes go back to her leaving. A heavy sighs comes from him and I look back over at him "You're beautiful mi amor." He states and I feel the heat making its way up to my cheeks.

His jaw ticks "And I don't like how she spoke to you, what a stuck up." He snorts, leaning back in his chair with an annoyed look. It's not directed at me but I know he isn't a fan of our waitress.

   He shakes his head, letting out a sigh and closing his eyes, calming down before standing up and walking over to me, holding out his hand for me "Want to dance?" He asks, the gray swirling freely in his eyes as he waits.

   I nod my head and take his hand, standing up as my heart starts to beat harder against my chest. He grabs his phone out and presses play on something and sets it down on the table as slow music plays out of the speakers.

   Kingston twirls me into him, grabbing my left hand and holding our intwined hands in the air, his left hand holding my waist. I rest my right hand on his shoulder, smoothing over the white fabric of his button down.

He smiles at me, pulling me into his chest, swaying with me to the music as the sun starts to set behind us, the image beautifully painting the sky with red and orange.

A sigh leaves me and I lean forward, resting my head on his chest, listening to his fast heart beat. "My tattoo looks amazing," he murmurs against my hair, his arm slipping further around my waist.

My eyes fall closed, the sound of birds chirping and the soft music paired with Kingston's gentle touch has my muscles relaxing and thoughts vanishing in the gentle breeze.

I hum against his chest, curling my arms around his neck instead. He chuckles softly, his arms circling my waist and swaying me to the beat of the music playing from his phone.

The beating of his heart is fast, as though he's nervous about something. The softness of his touch so hypnotizing that it lulls me into relaxation. Melting into his body, playing with the wispy black hairs at the nape of his neck.

He gently pushes me from his body and twirls me around, a laugh leaving me as my eyes stay closed, enjoying the wind on my face.

All the sudden his touch leaves and I frown. The warm touch gone. Tension returning to me body as my arms fall limp at my sides.

"Kingston?" I ask softly, my eyes finally opening.

A gasp leaves me, slamming a hand over my mouth.

He's down on one knee, holding a black velvet box in his hands.

Oh my god.

No way—

My hands feel sweaty, my heart hammering harshly against my chest, my breathing picking up. Tears prick my eyes as I stare at him, the wind ruffling his suit gently, his eyes earnest and hopeful.

"Don't worry, I'm not purposing just yet..." he whispers, popping the velvet box open revealing a diamond band.

Emotions run through me like an ocean, wave after waves of different emotions slamming into me.

"W-What are you doing?" I stammer out behind my hand, tears welling in my eyes. He chuckles, giving me a crooked smile, his ears a dark pink.

He clears his throat, staring up at me with loving eyes.

Heart stop beating so fast.

No can do girl.

Make me stop crying then?

Not happening.

"Well," he adjusts himself on his knee, looking up at me with a small smile. A worried smile.

"I love you. So fucking much it hurts, and anytime you go out without me I worry that someone will take you..." he swallows softly, his Adam's apple bobbing gently.

"Kingston..." I choke and he reaches his right hand out, grabbing my left hand and rubbing it with his thumb. It feels like home when he touches me.

"So I decided that I should get you a ring. A real one. To wear to show everyone you're mine. And that I'm yours...I know it's not an engagement ring but I want your ring finger filled with diamonds from me. I go to sleep with you in my arms dreaming about it." The words...oh god the words he's saying.

My heart is pounding in my ears. I'm shaking, my hands are shaking.

A sob leaves my lips and he smiles "I used to be the cool guy that girls would walk by while I'm all dressed up in leather. But something changed when I saw you, my heart started beating really fast. And now I'm saying stupid things and tripping over my own words. I used to play it cool and now I can't. You have me acting like the fool that I am. I can finally understand these butterflies," a laugh leaves me, a tear trailing down my face in the process, "So. Amara Brady. Will you wear this ring as a show of love and our relationship? So everyone knows that that hot body and beautiful soul belongs to me?" He questions, the sun hinting over his gray eyes. They shine, glossing over as he stares up at me.

Yes!

   Why isn't our mouth moving?

   Bitch say something!

   His brows pull together at my silence "Baby?" I'm shaking. I'm shaking so hard as tears touch my skin. I'm trying to say something but nothing is coming out.

   His eyes fill with worry, reaching up and prying my hand away from my mouth. His shoulders drop in relief when he notices the trouble I'm having trying to get a single word out.

   A single fucking word.

   Okay. Follow my lead.

   Okay.

    Y. E. S.

   "Y-Yes," I choke out and he grins, rising from his knee and connecting our lips together.

   Emotions.

   So many emotions.

   His lips so soft and warm against mine, his touch so gentle and loving. Home. Our lips leave, his forehead resting against mine as my eyes open slowly, he's grinning at me.

   His eyes flicker down to the box as he pops the ring from the cushion, grabbing my left hand in his. The ring gleams and glitters in the setting suns rays.

"Oh god Kingston..." I can't help but gasp as he slides it onto my ring finger, his ears pink and a bright smile on his face. "It's beautiful..." I can't help but stare at the ring. It's so beautiful.

"Not as beautiful as you, mi amor." His lips connect with mine again, so tender and caring.

A hum vibrates from my throat, pushing my body into his and wrapping my arms around his neck, dragging my fingers through his hair.

The pounding of my heart and thrumming in my veins doesn't subside as we pull each other closer.

What about him?

Suddenly I pull back, my eyes opening to see his already open and full of confusion.

"What about you?" I ask, his brows pulling together.

"What do you mean love?"

"Like...you! What about a ring for your finger?"

"You want me to wear one mi amor?"

"Of course I do!"

He grins at me, lifting my left hand and placing a kiss over the diamond ring he bought me "I'll let you choose a ring that I have or you may buy me one yourself. Whatever you'd like my love."

I leap into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face in his neck, snuggling my face into the soft skin. He chuckles softly, wrapping his arms around my lower waist.

"I love you so damn much—" I try but the door opens with that blonde waitress. She waltzes in with a tray of food, a sweet smile on her face.

An aggravated sigh leaves me.

Can't this bitch just leave?

She works here...

So?

You're impossible.

I know.

Kingston sets me down, wrapping his arms around my waist and crashing our lips together. A giggle leaves me, the laugh rumbling against his lips as he smiles into the kiss.

My hands drag down his chest and I make my new ring visible to the waitress who's staring at me with daggers as she sets the plates of food down with a little more aggression than necessary.

What's her problem?

He's always been mine.

She had no chance.

I shoot her a spoiled smile and she scoffs "Let me know if..." she looks me up and down with a look on her face "Need anything." She sighs annoyed and goes to walk off but Kingston pulls away from me.

"Hey." He states and she spins around with a smile "Yes?" She draws out.

Kingston rolls his eyes at her, grabbing my left hand and pulling me up to his side "I don't like how you're looking at my fiancée." His tone of voice firm and defending.

Even though I'm not his fiancée yet it still makes butterflies flutter around in my stomach. I can't wait for the day that it's true.

The blonde tries to discreetly roll her eyes "Sorry sir." She responds half heartedly.

Kingston scoffs at her "Tell that to my fiancée." He grits out, a stone cold look on his face. She looks over at me with a bored look "Sorry sir". Kingston growls and I scoff, going to kick my high heels off "Get over here—" Kingston grabs me mid-stride.

Anger flares through me. This bitch! Who the fuck does she think she is!? I need to take care of this self centered bitch. Fists flying and all.

"Easy love. I'll take care of this." He whispers in my ear before setting me back down.

Struggling in his grip does me no good. He won't let me go. Damn him and always taking care of problems the right way.

"Get your boss in here. Now!" He commands harshly causing her to flinch. She nods, turning and walking off.

He sets me down but keeps a steel like grip on my waist.

Damn it he knows me too well.

Guess we aren't going after her now.

  "Let. Me. Go. I'm gonna go fuck her up—" Kingston grips my chin and turns my face to meet his, his eyes swirl with amusement and annoyance "I love you for wanting to stand up for yourself. And she does deserve it. But sometimes," the girl walks back in with a taller, well dressed man.

   "You play the game." He whispers in my ear and gently lets me go, taking me and gently guiding me back to his side.

   He clears his throat "I'm sorry to bother you but your waitress here insulted my fiancée." He states in a sophisticated matter, standing tall and broad.

   The manager looks down at the girl before looking back at Kingston "And what did she do Mr. Grey?" He asks back. He's a tall man with brown slicked back hair, bushy eyebrows and a looser fitting suit. The waitress's face pales a little at the mention of Kingston's last name.

   "She was rude to my fiancée then when I told her to apologize she called my fiancée sir." He explains calmly, his jaw ticking slightly.

   The manager glares down at the girl "This is unacceptable behavior!" The manager growls at the waitress who stays back, looking down at the floor.

   Not so big now are you?

   Ha!

   "You're fired!" He grits at the blonde girl, she gasps, shaking her head "No! Please! I need this job—" the manager snorts.

   "Maybe you should have thought about that before you insulted Mr. Grey's fiancée!" He growls, grabbing her arm and yanking her out the door.

   "My apologies." He speaks, "I'll be right back."

The door closes behind them and Kingston kisses my cheek "See?" He whispers against my ear.

I humph at him "Yeah...whatever," I turn to him, standing in front of him and trailing my hands down his chest "But...I do like it when you call me your fiancée," I wiggle my brows at him and he smiles down at me, resting his hands on my hips.

He chuckles softly "Soon baby." The warm air he breathes dusts over my neck making me shiver. He grabs his suit jacket and pulls it farther over my shoulders, kissing my forehead then lips softly.

My skin warms, my heart thrumming with the warmth of his statement "I can't wait." My lips touch his ear and he sighs softly, tracing his name along my back.

The door opens again but I don't bother moving this time, just relaxing into his hold, laying my head against his shoulder.

"I'm very sorry about her Mr. Grey. It won't happen again," Kingston rubs his hand over my back again "It better not." Kingston's words cold and harsh. A warning.

"Yes. The meal is on me tonight," he states and Kingston nods, "My apologizes Mrs. Grey." the manager speaks.

I nod my head and then the sound of the managers clicking dress shoes fades, the sound of the door opening and closing behind him.

Kingston kisses my head "Let's go eat before our food gets cold," he suggests, grabbing my hand and leading me back over to the table.

The plate of still steaming food has my mouth watering and stomach growling hungrily.

"Did you have lunch?" He asks pulling out my chair for me.

I smooth my dress over and sit down "No, I forgot." He sighs, shaking his head and sitting down in his own chair.

He picks up his steak sandwich and looks over at me "I want you eating every meal. No exceptions." He states then takes a large bite of his sandwich, the bread crunching deliciously.

My stomach growls again and then I grab my fork and knife and dive right into my dinner.

It tastes like heaven.

~~~~

Kingston chuckles "Want a bite?" He asks, offering me a bite of his sandwich. I nod my head and grab it from his hands and take a bite.

Ooooohhh. That's really good.

He chuckles at me with a smile as I take another bite of the fresh and warm steak sandwich.

The flavors melting together in my mouth beautifully.

I finished my dinner a little while ago and just have been admiring Kingston and talking about random things like school, how bowling went, how it felt to get my tattoos.

I take another bite of his sandwich, chewing it slowly to savor the taste.

Then I hand it back to him. He smiles at me and takes it, taking a bite and pointing at his face, his finger laying over the corner of his lips "You've got a little mayo, on the side of your face,"

I stick my tongue out, licking at the mayonnaise that managed to not get in my mouth. Kingston grins and chuckles at me, smiling as he takes another bite, finishing the sandwich off.

The door opens and a male waiter walks in with a kind smile, walking up to our table and stacking our cleared plates before pulling them off the table.

"Would you like dessert?" The man asks kindly, looking between me and Kingston.

A wicked smirk pulls at Kingston's lips "No, we're good. I'm having dessert later." Heat rises to my cheeks, a flash of heat flooding into me. The man nods with a smile "Well then, have a good night." and then leaves.

Kingston rises from his chair, walking over to me as I stand and push the chair back, pulling his suit jacket over my shoulders as the cold wind blows.

The stars are out, shining down onto the balcony brightly, the moon being shown over by clouds. But since it's almost November the nights are starting to become cold. Colder than I personally like.

I'm not a cold weather type of person. I prefer like 75 degrees and sun with a little breeze. A perfect autumn day.

Kingston wraps an arm around my waist, drawing me into his warm and hard chest, placing another kiss to my head "I love you mi amor." he whispers, fidgeting with the diamond band around my left hands ring finger.

A smile crests on my face as his lips touched the tattoo behind my left ear. Oh he loves kissing it.

And I love it when he does.

   "I love you sugar."

His teeth scrape along my earlobe, a shiver dancing through me but not because of the night cold, "When we get home, we're getting in the shower and I'm getting my dessert." He purrs in my ear, licking at the shell of my ear.

A hum radiates out of me and he smirks against my skin, holding me close to him as he straightens and leads us to the doorway into the restaurant.

The new heat of the building makes my cold skin thank the warmer air.

Kingston leads me last many couples or meetings as we head for the front door. Most girls dressed in sophisticated dresses and pearls with their hair pulled up and a light makeup on. Most guys wearing a suit and tie one way or another.

The baby blue and gold is soft on my eyes as Kingston weaves us through tables, his breathing tickling my skin.

He comes to a stop near the front door, "I'm not kidding love. When we get home I'm getting my delicious dessert that I've been craving all day." My breath hitched in my throat, my windpipes drawing together and making it hard to breathe.

Shit, why do his words always do this to me?

Because he's hot. He's our boyfriend. We like it. It makes us hor—

Okay. Enough.

He smirks against my skin. That evil curve evident in his expression without me even needing to look.

   "Let's go love, desserts waiting." he murmurs evilly in my ear. His hands creating fire to spread throughout my body. The golf ball in my throat becomes present again, making it hard to swallow as he leads me past the receptionist's booth, whispering things in my ear that make me want to whimper.

"I'm going to swirl my tongue around you, watching as your legs shake around my face," he purrs softly, the heat in my core growing at the dirty words.

"You're going to be such a good girl and do as I say so you can be rewarded..." he pulls the front door open and leads me outside, his fingertips brushing against my thigh.

"I'll lick every drop of water off your beautiful body,"

"Trace my tongue along your tattoos."

"Suck on your tongue as I sink into your wet heat,"

Oh god.

Fuck.

Once we're far enough away from people eating outside and people in general I let out a whimper "Kingston..."

He grins devilishly "Yes mi amor?" He asks, pulling his keys out of his pocket and unlocking his black Bugatti.

I pull my bottom lip between my teeth, rubbing my thighs together to try and sooth the pounding between them.

"Can we...?" I push my bottom lip out at him, rubbing my hands over my breasts to sooth the ache in my peaked nipples.

His eyes flicker down to my hands and he growls lowly, grabbing my wrists and pinning them behind my back, pushing me towards the car with him.

"No. You don't get to touch yourself." He growls in my ear, nipping at the skin of my neck as we reach the passengers side of the car.

A whine leaves me and he grunts, the sound of metal clinking together.

Excitement spreads through me but then he wraps the cold leather around my wrists, blinding them together tightly.

"Kingston," I whine, pulling at the restraints.

I need some relief from his words.

He opens the door for me, placing his hand over my head softly so I don't hit it on the rim of the car door "No." he snaps in a low tone "Wait until we get home."

"But—"

"No!" He growls deeply, his chest vibrating with the rough noise, leaning down into the car and gripping my thighs tightly in his hands "Wait. Be a good little whore for me and wait." My thighs clench at his words and he licks my neck teasingly as he pulls the seat belt over my chest.

The seat belt clicks and he stands back up, pushing the car door closed harshly.

Need thrums through me, trying to pull and loosen the restraints.

It's no use.

They're too tight.

I can't get out.

I guess now I really do have to wait until we get home.

——————————————————————————
Okay. I need you guys to decide on my next book,

Who do you want next?

Mason?

Or

Dawson?

Let me know in the comments! Love you guys so much! Thank you for the support🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 13K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
156K 3.2K 50
Cole Anderson, the rich loner kid, hates everyone and everything. There seems to be at least one thing about each person that pisses him off beyond r...
3.6M 87.8K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
472 28 24
Amara Black a 17 year old girl, that isn't exactly a good girl, quite the opposite actually. She's the type of girl that your parents tell you to sta...