Been lovin' you for quite som...

By naebis

"We'll just act..." her eyes flicker to Winter's shining lips and she feels her voice crack slightly, "normal... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15

11

2.3K 118 10
By naebis

"You're working too hard," Winter leans a hip against the doorframe, looking at her with a cocked eyebrow and Karina startles at the sound, cursing softly when her pen skitters across the paper.

"You've ruined my notes," she grumbles, placing the paper to the side and reluctantly marking her place in her books when Winter edges closer into the room. Her eyes are drawn uncontrollably to the plunging neckline of the top she's wearing, the swell of the girl's breasts peeking out, before darting guiltily back to her eyes. Winter's small smirk is enough to tell her that she's noticed Karina's blatant ogling and she hurries to speak, to distract her from the flush on her cheeks. "Why are you still wearing that?"

Winter is close enough for her to flip at the dangling pompom of her Santa hat and when Winter laughs the scent of wine travels over her neck and jawline.

"You love it," Winter rolls her eyes, sitting heavily half on the bed and half in Karina's lap.

"You've been drinking," Karina counters and the Winter rolls her eyes.

"Only a little. You need to come downstairs, my mom is out until tomorrow morning and we're having a party."

"What kind of party?" Karina can't help but reach out and tangle a curl of soft hair over her finger, tugging on it gently and Winter eases closer.

"A fun kind. Drinks, friends, dark corners." She presses a kiss to the corner of Karina's lips and her eyes dart nervously to the open door.

"Winter, I have to study."

"You've been studying forever, you're going to be fine." Her lips travel down over Karina's jawline and dance across the tender skin of her neck, running a shiver through her. "Just come and have some fun Rina."

"I... I'm not sure this is a good idea Winter." Despite her words, however, she's sliding from the bed, pushing her books off her lap and leaving them scattered along the comforter as Winter's laughter sends hit breath skittering across her bare skin.

"Sure."

Karina eyes her for a moment, swallowing heavily as Winter's fingers dance over the hem of her sweater, sliding beneath the wool to skim her knuckles over warm skin. "Fine," she relents at last and if she's a little breathless Winter does her the courtesy of ignoring it, "one drink."

---

One drink, unsurprisingly, turns into several. They sit around, slumped against each other and over the couches, watching the increasingly escalating game of truth or dare play out between Winter and Rosé. Everyone else has given up; Karina lies back on Jisoo, her feet in her lap and her head resting against the cushions, close to Winter's where she sits on the floor.

Jisoo had long declared herself too old for this bullshit and Kai had swiftly agreed. Karina had played for a few rounds, but as the dares became more and more ridiculous and the truths became more and more telling she had tapped out and endured their teasing for a round or so, until they grew bored. Jennie had been the next to go, claiming her place in Kai's lap in the loveseat and when Karina glances over at them their faces are pressed close together as they whisper.

Mino had finally heaved himself up from the floor when Rosé dared him to sit naked in the snow for a whole minute and had stomped away grumbling about blue balls, but soon returned with more booze from the kitchen and settled into the armchair to watch them with a smile.

Now Karina lounges back against the cushions, her fourth drink balanced on her stomach and cuts between watching Rosé and Winter's game to watching Jisoo watch her girlfriend. There is a small smile lingering on her sister's lips and she wonders silently whether that's how she looks when she thinks of Winter, before shaking the idea from her head.

"Truth or dare?" Winter demands when she has fiercely slammed the shot glass filled with some strange concoction of sauces from the kitchen onto the table. Even Rosé is grimacing, but Winter is stony faced and almost amusingly serious in her pursuit of victory. The bottle they had been spinning lies abandoned beneath the coffee table and Winter is drinking a hearty mixture of vodka and lemonade like it's water.

"Truth." Rosé's elbows rise to rest on the table and she fixes Winter with a taunting grin, sliding the bottle of beer between her hands.

"Fine," Winter doesn't even have to think, "fuck, marry or kill: Jennie, Mino and Kai."

Jisoo guffaws and Rosé casts her a glare that turns into a smirk and Karina knows instinctively that they are missing some sort of inside joke, evident in the twinkle in the eyes of the two girls.

"Easy," Rosé points a finger at Jennie, who has dragged herself away from Kai long enough to listen to the answer with a broad grin. "Fuck Jen, because she's hot." She winks sloppily at Jennie and the girl throws her hair over her shoulder in a show of fake bravado, "marry Kai, because he's a teddy bear and would make me pancakes."

"Chocolate chip," Kai promises and when Rosé blows him a kiss Jennie slaps a hand against his chest indignantly.

"Hey! That's our thing!"

Kai leans forwards to kiss the grimace off her face and when Jennie's arms wrap happily around his neck Karina feels a thrill of hot jealousy.

Rosé cringes at their display of affection, reaching up to slap sympathetically at Mino's leg above her. "Guess I have to kill you, sorry Mino."

Mino just rolls his eyes, grunting "I'm used to it."

"Right, my go." Rosé doesn't waste a moment, fixing Winter with a challenging smirk. "Truth or dare, Winter-ssi?"

"Dare." Winter's eyes narrow and Jisoo muttersm quietly.

"This is ridiculous."

"Shut up, you." Rosé waves a hand at her without looking, pursing her lips consideringly before finally saying, a dangerous glint in her eyes. "I dare you to give Karina a lap dance."

There's only silence for a second and Karina sees Winter's body go stiff before Jennie snorts loudly, howling with mirth and Mino chuckles, cocking an eyebrow at Winter to see how she will react. Karina can feel her cheeks going red, the hot blush creeping up her neck to lay claim to her skin and Jisoo's stifled laughter into her hand is not helping in the slightest. She feels slightly lightheaded from the drink in her lap and she reaches out to drain it, letting the alcohol burn her throat as Winter turns up to look at her.

"That's not fair, unnie," she's still looking at Karina as she speaks, examining her curiously, "I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable."

"She's not," Rosé scoffs, shaking her head as she peers up at Karina, "are you Karina?"

"Um." It's all Karina can say before Winter, glowering at Rosé, stands abruptly and grabs Karina by the hand to drag her up from the couch. Mino hoots in appreciation, still laughing, and Jisoo whistles softly despite Karina's furious gaze as Winter grabs a chair and places it a few steps away from their circle, pushing Karina non-too-gently down into it.

"Fine. Watch and learn."

Then, suddenly, she is close to Karina. Her breath flickers down Karina's bare neck and over her cheek as she leans in the press a soft, affectionate kiss to her skin. A small smile, reassuring but clearly intoxicated and then Winter is almost straddling her and her hands come to rest on the back of Karina's chair so that her cleavage is swinging tantalizingly close to Karina's eyes. Her hips roll once, a strong, seductive movement and Karina feels as if she may break the chair, so strong is her grip on the base.

Winter rotates her hips again, using one hand to push her hair out of her face and expose her neck and collarbone. Her next roll is accompanied by the brush of denim clad thighs against her own and Karina jolts at the contact, her breath coming heavily. A soft laugh from Winter and then the she is turning.

Her ass lands in Karina's lap, though her feet and legs still support most of her weight and she presses her head back against Karina's shoulder as she grinds back into her and Karina's mouth drops open in surprise. Winter notices her reaction, a smile twitching at her lips as she repeats the motion, letting out a high, over stated moan as she continues and her hands dart down to Karina's. With ease, she pulls her fingers away from the chair and guide them up to slide over Winter's hips and stomach. It's only when her fingers brush Winter's bra that she whimpers and Jisoo covers her eyes, turning away to shake her head.

"No! Okay, no way! Too weird, that's my little sister."

Winter laughs loudly, her persona breaking in a heartbeat as she drops Karina's hands and stands, offering a palm to Karina as she tries to gather her senses. When she first stands her legs feel like jelly, shaking and unsteady and she swallows when she thinks of Winter body, so warm and close and soft. Her eyes linger on Winter, fingers curling in her hand to keep her close for a few seconds longer.

She's not sure whether it's the alcohol or the lapdance talking, but she knows she has to get Winter in a dark corner as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.3K 22
After dropping out of college, Minjeong is forced to join her parents on a three month stay to Kwangya, Canada. Not being used to the cold weather, t...
103K 2.8K 23
AU where Karina is the queen bee who's used to the school bowing at her feet, until a new girl that refuses to play by the rules comes along.
50.5K 1.5K 17
Karina Yu, the one who Winter loved dearly had suddenly changed ever since she took over her father's business. She was never the same, she was contr...
6K 263 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...