Twisted Pride | Yoonmin

Von humera_siddiqah

"I killed your dad" "I know" "You know!?? Then why the hell didn't you stop me" he yelled. "Because I love... Mehr

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Update
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Epilogue
NEW STORY
10K!!?

Part 26

1.2K 47 4
Von humera_siddiqah

(Longest chapter I've written yet. Sorry for the slow update but I hope this chapter of 2k words makes up for it😊)

It had been a week and everything was somewhat normal. The investigation of Taemin was still going. They were very close but turns out Taemin had put secure firewalls on Hoseoks phone, so it was taking Namjoon a while.

Jimin was......... dealing. He wasn't the best but Yoongi was trying to make him feel better. It took him a while to wrap his head around his fathers death and of course, mothers. For the first few days though, he wouldn't eat and refused to leave the manor for air.

He started to get nightmares of his father abusing him. Every night he would wake up, sweating and breathing hard like he was running from something. Yoongi helped as much as he could but he hated seeing his lover like this.

Today though, there was some good news. Yoongi had called all important gang members to the conference room for an emergency meeting. Once they all piled in there, Yoongi went over other stuff and came to the news.

"Namjoon, being the genius he is, has finally managed to break through security on Jung Hoseoks phone. All the traps and cameras are down and now we're able to infiltrate and destroy. It's time we get this done." He explained.

He couldn't be more thankful to have Namjoon. He'll finally be able to kill his boyfriends shooter. And hopefully Jimin will feel a little happier. His sadness makes Yoongi feel like shit too. It's like he can feel what Jimin feels. But Jimin is obviously worse.

All the gang members cheered. They've all wanted Taemin dead. He's been a long term enemy of the gang and it would be so good to get rid of him when he least expects it.

Taehyung, Namjoon, Kai and Jisung stayed behind after the meeting to discuss final actions. These were the gangs most important men, which is why it's always them. Tae is head of the snipers. Namjoon is technical team. Kai is the weapons master and Jisung is strategy planner. So they all had their jobs.

"We can't take more than 20 to 25, people, it would risk us getting caught. There's only two of them anyway and any sign of movement they see, they'll run again" Jisung explained.

"He's right. We need to be cleaver about the amount of men we take." Taehyung continued.

"There should be at least 10 snipers from all directions to surround the warehouse. The weapons for those men are ready" Kai then spoke.

"We also need to sneak a few people in before us to give information of their exact movements and whereabouts, incase we hit dead ends and they find out we're there" and lastly Namjoon.

"That's it then. We have a plan in place, all that's left is to take action. However, no Jin" he looked at Namjoon "and no Jungkook" he looked at Taehyung. He couldn't risk their safety aswell because he knew there was a chance they would want to come along.

"We would never bring them hyung. It too dangerous." Taehyung said. He would never put Jungkook in harms way, no matter how well he knows how to fight.

"I know that. I'm saying it incase they ask, don't be weak." The other 4 shared a knowing look and smirked, but decided not to say anything. However Yoongi saw the little exchange.

"What?" He asked in a bored tone

"Just that you would be even more weak to Jimin. Don't come at me boss, but you are whipped." Kai said. They all agreed and Yoongi chose to ignore as he knew they were right.

"Whatever. But the plan. This needs to happen soon. Jisung, when can all of this happen?" He asked the younger.

"Whenever you want boss. Kai said we have weapons and ammo ready. Tae has his snipers ready and plan seems pretty solid." He replied back

There was one thing left. Yoongi didn't want to mention it but Taemin might also have gang members with him. A lot of them. But he couldn't say it or the mission would be delayed. And if they needed more, they could call for backup. But let's hope that's not necessary.

"Tomorrow then. This is going down tomorrow and hopefully by the end of it, we won't come out empty handed." Yoongi was confident about this. "Dismissed"

Once the others left the room, Yoongi went to the kne place he knew Jimin would be. Ever since everything happened, Jimin seemed to have found a place he felt at peace in. He's there most of the time now too.

Yoongi looked over the balcony and he wasn't wrong. There was a gazebo in the middle of the central garden at the back of the manor and surrounding it was pink and red, some purple roses. Jimin loved to sit in the gazebo and depending which way he faced, he had an amazing view anyway.

If he faced the manor, all the roses and other flower gardens would be his view,  including the manor itself. But if he faced the other way, he'd have a view of, still the manors flower gardens, but also the mountains and forests on the other side of the manor. The sun would also set on that side and Jimin loved watching it.

Yoongi walked outside and picked a red rose from the many other hundreds of roses. He walked behind Jimin who had his knees up on the bench, arms wrapped around himself and he was humming a tune. He put his arms around him and kissed his cheek. Jimin immediately relaxed against Yoongi.

"Hey beautiful." He held up the rose in front of Jimins eyes. The younger smiled and leaned forward to smell the rose.

"I don't know why you picked it. I'm surrounded by them right now if you haven't noticed." He said to the elder.

"Well, this one's different"

"How?" The younger trubed slightly to look Yoongi in the eyes.

"Because I'm giving this one to you" he kissed Jimin and soon, Jimin found himself in Yoongis lap, stradlig him. It had been a week yes, but the colour in the younger's eyes was still a little drained.

"How are you feeling?" The elder asked and Jimin just shrugged, not really having an answer for that. "Please feel better, you're killing me too with all the sadness" he nuzzled his neck in Jimins and stayed there for a while.

"I will. I'm trying, I promise."

"I know baby. I know."

"The sun's gonna set soon. Watch it with me?" Jimin asked. He loved sunsets so much.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the the world." Yoongi replied. He knew the latters love for sunsets. How they calmed him, made him feel warm and happy. The colours blending together and getting darker and darker. They both loved it. The peace that is.

Soon after, the sun did start to set and they both held each other, watching the sun disappearing like they didn't have anything important to do. They held each other and never wanted to let go.

After the dark had settled around them, Jimin had fallen asleep in Yoongis arms. Yoongi looked down and smiled. The younger looked beautiful when he was asleep. He looked peaceful and like he had nothing to be worrying about, like nothing had ever happened to him. Like how it should be.

Yoongi kissed his head and lifted him up bridal style. The door had been open the entire time so that wasn't too hard to open. He went to their bedroom and lay Jimin down. He removed his clothes along with his own and lay down beside him. It was a little early to sleep, but Yoongi wanted tomorrow to come a little quicker.

So as the morning came, sun just rising, Yoongi awoke. He dreaded being awake this early, but he had a job to do. And today he didn't want to leave Jimin with just a note. So he shook the younger awake a little.

He was already slightly awake since when Yoongi got off the bed, he felt it. When Yoongi shook him awake, he rubbed his eyes with his paws and it was the most adorable sight ever. He looked up at Yoongi.

"Hey, good morning baby" Yoongi said and kissed his head.

"G'morning" Jimin mumbled, still getting use to the light of the morning. When he was almost fully awake, he saw Yoongi dressed and getting ready to go somewhere. "Where are you going?"

Yoongi smiled and sat down next to Jimin on the bed. He held both his hands and brought them up to kiss them.

"To kill Taemin and Hosoek." He simply said and Jimins eyes widened.

"W-what do you mean? You found them?" Yoongi nodded.

"I know these days haven't been the best, but I promise to make you happy. The second I saw you get shot, I died. And I promised myself that I would never let anything like that happen again. I was stupid to think Taemin had different reasons for coming to the gang."

Jimin just listened. He didn't know what else he could do. And Yoongi felt like he needed to say all this because there was one thing that was never confirmed. If Taemin had an army or not. If they were alone or had the gang with them. And Yoongi was worried he might not be able to come back to his beloved in one piece. But he couldn't tell Jimin that.

"Now I found him, I need to kill him and no, you're not coming. Neither is Jin or Jungkook. I love you Jiminie. You're the only amazing thing in my life right now and you made it worth while. Whenever I look at you, I can see entire galaxies in your eyes. The moon and sun, I see it all in your eyes and that's what gives me the strength to keep going."

"Why are you saying all this? Like a goodbye" Jimin asked, he looked very close to crying because of his thoughts. He knew what the older might say, but he never wants to hear those words

"Because I don't know if Taemin has back up. I never told the gang either and things could get messy. I would never want to leave you but I might not come back breathing." After those words, Jimin burst out crying.

"Then why are you going? Please don't go. I need you." He sobbed and it broke Yoongis heart.

"Hey shhh, don't cry, please. I need you too but I also need you to be happy and at peace. I need to kill those two so you feel safer. I need to make sure this doesn't happen again"

"I will be happy if you're with me here and alive. I don't care about the rest. They can run for all I care, I want you." Jimin was still crying.

"Please let me go Jimin. I need to do this or I'll never feel at peace. He's been my enemy for years and I have a chance to finally kill him."

"I can't believe it. Hosoek was right. You're putting your duty, your enemy, a rival gang before me" Jimin scoffed. His worst nightmare coming true.

"Don't do that. Don't turn this on me like that. This has nothing to do with duty" Yoongi couldn't ever be mad at the younger but he doesn't want him thinking like that. Just then, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Yoongi hyung, we're getting really late, we need to hurry." It was Namjoon. But Yoongi couldn't leave the younger like this, but he also had no choice.

"I love you so much Jiminie. You've become my life and my entire universe the day I met you and I couldn't be more thankful. You made me believe in love, something I didn't even believe in with Hoseok. I got to experience it with you and that's more than I'll ever ask for. I know you won't talk to me, but please, I promise you, I will come back. Alive and breathing. This is a promise I'm making to you. Just please tell me you love me. It's the only thing on this world that could motivate me."

Jimin couldn't stay mad, sad a little, yes. But not mad. He loved Yoongi too much and even though Yoongi promised to come back, there's a chance he won't, and just the thought brought tears to his eyes.

"I love you too. I really do and I'm grateful for you. You literally killed all the darknesses in my world and made me feel loved. But please, don't get killed over someone that's not worth your life. Taemin and Hoseok aren't worth you dying over. I need you to come back to me."

"And I will. I promise. I love you." With those words, he pulled Jimin into a kiss that lasted quite a few minutes. And once they pulled away, Yoongi caressed Jimin cheek and whispered one more I love you before leaving through the door.

Jimin watched from the window as Yoongi got into his car and other members in black vans. Jimin had one final thing he needed to do to feel somewhat better.

He picked up his phone and called Taehyung. He told him to tell him immediately if they needed back up because if anything happened to Yoongi, he would literally kill Taekook and Namjoon. His voice was dark so Tae listened.

He then left the room and went to the rest of the gang members who were still here.

"I want at least 30-40 of you trailing behind Yoongi and if any backup is needed and I give you the signal, you go straight in. Understood?"

"Understood"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

142K 5.8K 32
Yoongi x Bangtan Yoongi, He is the stereotypical lonely guy that you see in every school. Hoodie up, and sweatpants or something nerdy. You know tha...
3.8K 274 14
[Mafia au] Jungkook was abused by his step parents at a young age. What happens when he suddenly get to know that his biological parents and brothers...
5.1K 316 53
Park Jimin was a cold blood mafia king. Who is CEO of Park Enterprises. He is the richest mafia boss in Seoul Korea. Everyone was scared of the Park...
5.2K 78 10
(Please vote if you read the chapter I repeat please!!!!) Kim Taehyung is a mafia king with a cold nature. Always, wanting to kill someone is what he...