๐„๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐„๐’ | ๐—บ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

Per -L0YALTY-

๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‰๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฒ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž... Mรฉs

๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ‘
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
๐‚๐€๐’๐“/๐’๐Ÿ’
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

22

2.5K 79 11
Per -L0YALTY-

"THEY DIDN'T believe you did they?" jordyn asked hopper after he got off the phone with the police.

"we'll see." hopper said. "we'll see? we can't just sit here while those things are loose!" mike said.

"we stay here, and we wait for help." hopper said. "did you guys know that bob was the original founder of hawkins av?" mike asked.

"really?" lucas asked.

"he petitioned the school to start it and everything, then he had a fund-raiser for equipment, mr. clarke learned everything from him." mike said.

"bob's a fucking g." jordyn said.

"yeah." dustin and lucas nodded.

"we can't let him die in vain." mike said. "what do you wanna do mike?" jordyn asked.

"the chiefs right on this, we can't stop those demo-dogs on our own." mike said.

"demo-dogs?" lucas asked. "demogorgon dogs, basically." jordyn said. "it's like a compound. it's like a play on words- ok." jordyn cut mike off.

"I mean, when it was just dart, maybe- but there's an army now." lucas cut off dustin. "precisely." dustin said.

"what do you mean?" jordyn asked. "his army, maybe if we stop him, we can stop his army too." lucas said.

"the shadow monster." dustin said. "it got will that day on the field, the doctor said it was like a virus, it's connecting him to the tunnels." mike said.

"i- i'm gonna go check on miss. Byers." jordyn said. "ok just don't mention up Bob." mike said.

"I won't." jordyn said. Jordyn walks away but mike cleared his throat for her attention.

"oh yeah i forgot." jordyn gave him a peck on his lips as she went to Joyce's room.

"WHOA- what just happened?" lucas asked.

"they kissed." dustin said in a duh tone.

"hey miss. byers." jordyn said. "h- hey sweetie." joyce sniffled. "how're you holding up?" joyce asked.

"i- uhm i'm trying jordyn, i'm trying y'know." miss. byers nodded, pursing her lips together.

"i know, i'm sorry miss. byers." jordyn said. "it's ok, it's ok." joyce said. jordyn rubbed her back in reassurance.

jordyn still in joyce's room, just looking around, thinking. joyce went out in the shed with the others

after about 5 minutes or so she went in the room with the others. and miss byers went to her shed.

"where's mike?" jordyn asked. "he's talking to will with the others." lucas said.

"are we just gonna ignore the fact that jordyn and mike kissed." dustin said.

"oh yea let's hop on that, what was that about?"  Lucas asked folding his arms.

"oh shit, ok me and mike have been secretly dating since El left." jordyn said.

"whaaaaaaaaaaat." dustin said.

"and when you went to get chocolate pudding we kinda confessed." jordyn said.

"i'm not mad i just- why didn't you tell me?" lucas asked.

"i'm mad, jordyn i'm your best friend, why didn't you tell me." dustin said.

"because lucas told me you had a crush on me in elementary school and i didn't wanna upset you." jordyn said.

"i stopped having a crush on you when max came." dustin said.

"phew, okay." jordyn sighed in relief.

"yeah, but you never know my obsession might come back." dustin shrugged.

"obsession?" jordyn asked.

"err- the wrong words came out my mouth. besides i was playing, i was never obsessed." dustin said.

"uhh anyway......" lucas said slowly scrunching his brows. "next subject."jordyn sat on the table

out the window was the sound of monsters growling.

the monster was thrown in the window as everyone screamed.

"holy shit, is it dead?" dustin said.

then the door creaked open.

there standing was eleven.

jordyn just stared at her feeling like she could cry.

they gazed at each other.

jordyn approached her smiling hard.

eleven put her arms out and jordyn hugged her crying in her shoulder.

"o- oh my God i missed you so much." eleven said.

"I- i thought you- i thought- no no no i'm ok." eleven cut off jordyn. they pulled out of their hug.

"I tried calling you every night for- three-hundred-fifty-three days." eleven cut off jordyn.

"I heard." eleven said jordyn looked at her with her eyebrows furrowed.

"why didn't you say anything?" jordyn asked. "because i wouldn't let her." hopper said.

jordyn slowly turned to hopper glaring at him.

hopper examined on what eleven had on.

"what is all this? where've you been?" hopper asked. "where've you been." eleven snapped back.

"you've been hiding her... hiding her this whole time." mike pushed hopper. "hey let's talk, alone." hopper said grabbing a hold of Mike.

"we missed you." lucas said. "yeah, we talked about you like pretty much every day." dustin said.

they pulled away as eleven smiled softly. "I missed you too." eleven said.

dustin flashes his classic smile, eleven startled. "teeth?" eleven asked. "huh?" dustin asked. "you have teeth." eleven said pointing at his mouth.

"oh yeah, you like my pearls huh." dustin said making a purring sound. jordyn laughed shaking her head.

"period do not play wit dusty, he's NOT one of them." jordyn chuckled, dustin smiled again.

"eleven?" max asked approaching max. eleven turned to find max standing their, max stares at her in awe.

"hi... i'm max, I've heard a lot about you." max said extending a hand. eleven looks at her hand and walks past her. max looks at the floor, she's hurt.

"she's just not used to new people, don't worry she'll talk to you eventually." jordyn reassured max. max nodded feeling better.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

40.3K 554 60
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’” ๐’Š ๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’•, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ง ยซ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘...
64.8K 653 11
๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐—ผ๐ง ๐Ÿ:โœ… ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐—ผ๐ง ๐Ÿ:โœ๐Ÿพ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐—ผ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘:โŒ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐—ผ๐ง ๐Ÿ’:โŒ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง...
43.6K 644 12
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...