Kpop One Shots

Od NicoBogosipeo

These are going to be One Shot Fanfiction from my favorite Kpop Ships. They contain fluff, smut and harder th... Viac

Yumark ft. Jaeyong (NCT 127) *smut*
Rochan (sf9) *smut*
Nomin (NCT Dream) *smut*
Vkook/Taekook (BTS) *fluff*
Sope (BTS) *angst*
Hyunjin x fan (stray kids; genderneutral) *kinky*
Lisa x female fan (Blackpink) *fluff*
Namjin (BTS) *smut* *bdsm/kinky*
Hyunlix feat. Changbin (Stray Kids) *Drama*
Johnten (NCT) *smut* *kinky*
Jaeyong ft. Johnten (NCT 127) *smut* *kinky* *couplefight*
Luwoo (NCT) *fluff* *smut*
Woosan (ateez) *smut* *aftercare*
Vkook feat. Nammin (BTS) *smut* *fluff* *wolfs*
Taekwon (Vixx) *smut* *aftercare*
Vminkook (BTS) *smut*
YuMark (NCT) *fluff* *little space* *angst*
Minkey (Shinee) *fluff* *smut*
Minsung (Stray Kids) *fluff* *smut* *vampire*
YuMarkWin (NCT) *angst* *smut* *fluff*
Chenji (NCT) *angst*
Hyunlix (Stray Kids) *smut* *Hybrids*
YuMark (NCT) *smut* *fluff*

Chanlix (Stray Kids) *fluff* *smut*

1.1K 13 3
Od NicoBogosipeo

Have fun with this cute yet hot birthday story. I thought it'd be nice to show one of my wishes for my birthday one day. This turned out way better then I thought so yeah. Enjoy.

Tomorrow is his birthday but he isn't looking foreward for it. He never enjoyed his birthday so why looking foreward to it.

Felix just arrives home from a rough day in uni and enjoys the silence of his little appartement. He puts his bag down and switches on the TV so that the room is not that quiet.

Just what he wants to sit down on his couch, the doorbell rings. Felix rolls his eyes and opens the door. "Surprise", his best friend, Bangchan shouts with a huge smile on his face. Felix smiles immediately and hugs the older boy.

"What are you doing here?", he asks when letting the other inside. "I wanted to spend your birthday with you since I know that you don't want to celebrate it, I wonna at least be with you", Bangchang smiles holding up a backpack.

"Fine come on I'm about to cook dinner", Felix tells him. He is actually a bit relieved, Bangchan is his desrest friend, and to be honest, they are in some kind of friendship+ which both like even more.

Neither Felix nor Bangchan are that of relationship guys so having someone to fulfil their sexual desire. In the following hour, the two cook together and eat in front of the TV.

After cleaning up, they deside to watch a movie together as it is already getting late. They put on one of the spiderman movies and Felix cuddles to the others chest softly. Bangchan caresses his back softly while both watch the movie.

When it ends, it is already 11:45pm and they decide to go into Felix' bedroom to get ready for bed. "I'll be there soon I have to get something ok?", Bangchan smiles softly and sends Felix to get ready.

Felix gets a bit sad after he finished in the bathroom and waits on his bed for his friend. Although he doesn't like his birthday, he wishes he would be able to enjoy it which makes him sad every year.

Right when the time hits midnight, Bangchan appears in the bedroom a small present in his hands as he sings the 'happy birthday' for Felix. The younger blushes a bit and his eyes get huge as he sees this.

Bangchan softly sits beside his friend and kisses his head: "Happy birthday little one" "Thank you so much", Felix' eyes shine as he gets a bit emotional by the action. Bangchan hands him the present and watches him unpack it.

Inside the little present, Felix finds a beautiful necklace. It has ingraved both their dates of birth and the date they first met. Felix tears up from joy and hugs Bangchan softly whispering: "Thank you so much" The older softly holds him in his arms then puts the necklace around his neck softly.

"This means so much to me", Felix sobs a bit then kisses the other. "Of course, you mean the most to me", Bangchan returns the kiss softly at first. After a short time, it gets steamier and Felix sits on the other's lap.

"Let me pleasure you today it's your birthday after all", Bangchan softly smiles and lays him back onto the bed. Felix nods and watches the older undress giving him an amazing show.

Once Bangchan's shirt and pants are off, the younger's hands take excurses on his abs. "Fuck me Chan, please", Felix whimers a bit when Chan starts to tease his thighs. "Sure whatever you want", the other answers and undresses the younger softly while kissing down his chest softly.

"Please just fuck me no no preparation", Felix pushes the other's head up again and kisses him hungryly. "Sure whatever you say", Bangchan smiles and undresses his friend softly.

The two make out a bit before Felix' wraps his legs around the other's waist and pulls him down. Bangchan slowly enters his sub and pushes in slowly giving him the chance to adjust.

Once Felix is totaly adjusted, he nods at the older and starts moaning immediately at the slightest moves. "Fuck~ Ah~", he moans loudly as Bangchan thrusts into him at a slow but hard pace.

The lack of preparation or lube hurt a lot but he enjoys it a lot too. "Gosh you're so fucking tight~", the older groans as he speeds up a bit. Within a few seconds, he has the younger beging for more, whimering at every touch and every kiss.

As both get closer and closer, Bangchan whispers: "Happy birthday little one" As a response, Felix just moans in a very high pitch and his back arches up from the bed. "Fuck~ Chan~", he moans out loudly as he cums all over his stomach.

A few thrusts later, Bangchan pulls out and cums over the other's stomach as well. Both are panting hard, looking at each other happily. "You look so hot right now... thank you so much", Felix whispers when getting his breath back.

"You should see yourself and I'd do it again for you every year", the older smiles and softly kisses the other. Bangchan gets up and cleans both of them softly before climbing back into bed next to Felix.

"Did you enjoy it?", he asks softly pulling the younger into his arms. "A lot you were amazing", Felix smiles. He loves how Bangchan always takes care of him making sure he enjoyed their intimicy.

Before Bangchan, no boy ever did aftercare to him and made him feel cared about. "That's goodI enjyed it too, lets get a bit sleep now", the older states with a soft smile and kisses the other's head softly. Felix nods softly and falls asleep in his best friends arms.

In the next morning, soft kisses make him open his eyes just to see Bangchan next to him. "Morning", Bangchan smiles while Felix gets fully aware of his surroundings. "Morning", he replays and kisses the older again.

"I made you breakfast, we can eat together then go to school", Bangchan sits back down with two plates wih delicious food, there are pancakes, fruits and even eggs. "Wow thanks", the younger smiles and they est together. Felix lays his head against the other's shoulder while eating.

After they finished, both get dressed and walk to school together. During the whole day, Feli sits in class holding his new necklace. As expected, everyone in his life had forgotten about his birthday, just like every year. Sadly, Bangchan is in the year above him so the two only meet at lunchbreak and after school.

"How was your day?", Bangchan asks softly while going with Felix to his appartment. "Normal noone remembered like always", he answers and opens the door.

"I'm sorry for that, lets cook something together today and enjoy the rest of the day", the older suggests while putting down his coat. Felix nods a bit and still holds the necklace in his hand: "Thanks again for it I love it"

Both smile at each other for a short time then decide on what to eat. They get out the incrediences and cook some Tteokbokki ehile listing to loud music.

Felix enjoys the time with his best friend and smiles happily. At least the older can give him a good time at his special day.

After cooking, they sit in front of the TV and watch some kind of reality show while eating. Afterwards, they clean up together and cuddles up on the couch again. "What do you wonna do on your special day?", Bangchan asks.

"Ride you...?", Felix suggests looking up shyly. "Sure whatever you want to", the older smiles and turns on sexual music. The younger blushes a bit but decides to do what he was planning either way and softly undresses his best friend.

He gets on his knees on the couch and pulls down Bangchan's pants before staring to suck the elder off. The immediate groans he gets just make him go faster. He starts to deepthroat the other earing even more sounds from him.

"Fuck you're gonna kill me one day with that mouth~", the older moans pushing Felix' head down even more which makes the younger choke a bit. Felix tries to suck as good as possible. "Fuck stop you'll make me cum~", Bangchan moans but it is already too late.

Felix keeps going until he gets rewarded with the sweet liquid. He swollows all and licks his lips happily. "Come here I'll lick you as a reward" Without the need to say this twice, Felix gets undressed and spreads his legs for the older.

Immediately, Bangchan licks his lips, dives down and starts to lick along the rim. The sweet whimpers and moans that escape Felix' lips make the older push his tongue into him. "Ahh~ Chan~", the younger moans high pitched.

Bangchan's tongue has an amazing effect on the younger, he is a moaning mess and gets closer and closer. Felix pushes the other's head even more down and holds him there until he cums with a loud moan.

"Fuck~", the younger manages to say while Bangchan softly licks the cum from the other's tummy. The two share a soft yet intimate kiss while Bangchan softly slides in between the other's legs.

"Fuck you're so huge~", Felix whimers as he feels the other bottom up in him. "You are so amazing Felix", Bangchan returns the compliment then softly starts moving.

Withing a few minutes, the thrusts get hard and fast. Both turned into total messes for each other. "Wonna ride~ please~", Felix whimers suddenly. "Right sorry", Bangchan admits and pulls the younger on his lap helping him to sit down.

"Fuck~ Ah~", Felix moans a lot while bouncing his hips up and down repitedly. The older holds his hips softly and helps the younger to move thrusting up eventually. "Chan~", Felix almost shouts out when the other hits his prostate continuesly.

"I know I know", the other replays groaning deeply. A few thrusts later, Felix throws his head back as he sits down all the way and cums hard. He slowly moves his hips back and forth helping Bangchan through his orgasm.

After that, Felix collapses on the other's chest. "You did amazing little one", Bangchan praises as he softly kisses the other's head. Felix raises his head a bit: "Thank you so much for that and for the whole day it felt amazing"

"You did so good I enjoyed every minute of it", Bangchan softly strockes the other's head a bit. He softly picks up the younger and carries him upstairs to clean him. "Wonna take a shower together?", the older asked.

Felix nods and snuggles his head into the other's neck. Bangchan smiles at that cute action and takes a short shower with the younger before wraping him in a blanked and laying him in bed.

He himself crawls next to the Felix and kisses his head. "I hope you enjoyed your birthday at least a bit", Bangchan looked down on the small paket next to him. Felix nods happily: "You made it special for me thank you so much"

Both smiled softly and leaned into a very soft and loving kiss. Felix cuddles up to the other's chest and a huge smile creeps onto his face before he closes his eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep.

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

9.3K 147 15
oneshots ! include: - fluff (F) -smut (S) -angst (A) - sensitive topics (!!! Warning at start of chapter) any ships welcome ! requests: OPEN βœ… CLOSED...
810 12 4
taegyu angst, fluff, smut and whatever my brain comes up with. this is all fictional and I dont actually ship the members in real life, this is just...
165K 2.6K 23
this is an old ass oneshot book that i wrote in 2020 so if you want to read it venture at your own riskπŸ’€πŸ’€ its definitely cringy and poorly written ...
41.8K 374 21
All ships are allowed here :) [mostly jeonglix,hyunin,jeongho] Only bxb NO Readers x members Contains ! ! - Fluff - Angst - Smut (I'm not so good at...