Forget me, not (Chaennie)

By hackerlocker

Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 19

796 41 0
By hackerlocker

"Good Morning," Irene painfully said to Jennie and Dahyun. She didn't sleep well because of the new discoveries. She feels bad about Chaeyoung and Jennie. She doubted Lisa but the woman also showed a copy of the video of the accident that is recorded in Lisa's black box camera in her car.

"You look so tired?" Dubu asked as they went out of the room to see the table full of food.

"I'm not used to sleeping in another house," Irene lied. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, we did,"

Another day, another awkward breakfast together. Jennie cannot stop staring at Chaeyoung while eating. "Heart can remember"

"So, why did you three decide to stay here for a week?" Dahyun spoke to break the silence

"Because it's the first week of the month," Sana weakly said.

"It is like Family week for us, every first week of the month," Jennie unexpectedly said.

"You remembered?!" Irene wowed.

"Aish, I didn't know. It just came out of my mouth out of a sudden," Jennie clenched her jaw, "I hate this, It just kind of popped out of my head,"

"I already talked to Jin, he already fixed the car, you can go home after this," Chaeyoung stood up and was about to leave when Jennie spoke.

"You don't like the idea of me remembering? Why are you so eager to get rid of me?"

"I don't want you to confuse yourself. I don't want you to choose me," Chaeyoung said. 'not now that Jisoo has you. I don't want you to be confused. If I'm the person you really love then I'll be happy. But if it's really Jisoo, it's better not to confuse you,'

"Who told you that I will choose you?" Jennie cocked.

"Exactly," Chaeyoung smiled and bowed before leaving.

"She's confusing," Jennie madly said.

"She's hurting. Are you?" Lisa said.

"No," Jennie mumbled.

"She looks like she doesn't care but I know that she's hurting, just leave everything behind just like how you said it to us when you lost your memory," Sana said.

"Easy for you to say, because it is not you who is feeling lost, feeling empty," Jennie gritted her teeth.

"Your heart remembers Chaeyoung, don't you?" Sana lightens up.

"What?! No! I don't feel anything about her,"

"Oh, I kind of assume. because when I asked you before if you are feeling empty because you lost your memory. But you told me that you feel complete because of Chaeyoung, with or without memories," Sana sadly said but she received a slap from Lisa.

"Then, no need to stay here right? No need to bring your memory back. And Oh, forget about what Sana said," Lisa irritably said as she pulled Sana out.

"That hurts," Sana pouted as Lisa apologized.

"You keep telling her," Lisa said, "I hate how she's hurting Chaeyoung. I'm afraid that if she remembers, she will hurt Chaeyoung more,"

"Yeah, because she can finally tell who she really loves? that what if she wouldn't choose Chaeyoung?" Sana said, "You have a point,"

And that is what Chaeyoung is thinking too. It is better that She choose Jisoo without her memory of Chaeyoung than Choosing Jisoo while she remembers Chaeyoung.

While the three is left at the dining table Irene stood up and ran to Chaeyoung's room.

"Jen, I found a camera," Irene said

Irene got the camera because Lisa told her last night that there is a camera where they film Chaeyoung and Jennie's life since Jennie got out of the hospital. Lisa kind of spilled where Chaeyoung hid the camera and Irene took advantage of the situation while Sana,Lisa, and Rosie are outside.

Irene pulled Jennie and Dahyun inside their room and played with the camera.

"Hi, camera! My lovely and beautiful girlfriend bought this camera for new memories," Jennie cheered. "I told her that we should start filming so if ever I forget again, I have this to watch. But does it matter? My heart will always remember Chaeyoung," She showed Chaeyoung on the camera.

"Right, love?" Jen said.

"Hush, you're loud, I can't concentrate," Chaeyoung giggles, and Jennie attacked her and making her girlfriend more unfocused.

--

"Stop filming me, Chaeyoung!" Jennie groans while washing the dishes and splashing water on Chaeyoung. "Come on now! help me here,"

"You look so cute there, Jennie. Not so lazy anymore," Chaeyoung laughed.

"You told me that living together is teamwork," Jennie rolled her eyes. "I just got used to doing it. Your fault!" Jennie showed her gummy smile and kissed Chaeyoung.

"Aish! stop that and let's finish this. We still have to work on the farm tomorrow," Jennie giggled but kissed Chaeyoung once again.

"Stop kissing me when I'm filming. It looks like we're making Porn," Chaeyoung groans.

"Good idea! let's do that!" Jennie cheered but Chaeyoung just splashed water on her girlfriend's face.

--

"Jennie stop running like a kid!" Chaeyoung yelled while filming Jennie running on the farm. Chaeyoung also ran after her and hugged her.

"Aish, stop doing that, you will hurt yourself," Chaeyoung sighed.

"I love you, Chaeyoungyah," Jennie beamed. "Give me a kiss, please,"

"Wait, I'll just turn the camera off," Chaeyoung said but before the elegant woman can turn off the camera, Jennie already pulled her for a kiss.

"You're so Beautiful Chaeyoungyah,"

"I love you more, Jen but you smell like sun," Chaeyoung chuckled.

--

"Jennie! give me the camera!" Jennie is running while laughing as the soft Chaeyoung is chasing her.

"You love me so much, Chaeyoung. Look at the camera and say that you love me," Jennie positioned the camera "Please?"

"I love you, Kim Jennie, so so much," Chaeyoung softly said. "Is that enough?"

"Not enough," Jennie pouted.

"Ugh what do you want me to do, Jen?"

"Kiss me," Jennie smirked.

--

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Chaeyoung," Jennie said and kneeled in front of Chaeyoung which made the elegant woman shocked. Jennie is holding a ring.

"Don't you want to wait for your memory to come back?" Chaeyoung worriedly said.

"Why? with or without my old memory, I will love to spend my life with you, Chaeyoung," Jen said. "Chaeyoung please, marry me,"

"Okay, Let's do that," Chaeyoung said and hugged the brunette tightly.

"I'm getting married!!" Jennie yelled and jumped like she won the lottery. She ran to Lisa and Sana and gave them a big hug.

"Thank you for being so supportive," Jennie said.

"Of course! you are our best friend," Sana giggled.

"Yes! whatever makes you both happy, we will always support it," Lisa chuckled.

"And since you said yes, we invited the priest to do the wedding now," Lisa said and pulled Chaeyoung to change her clothes.

"You look so happy," Irene said while Jennie is crying.

"Why can't I remember any of it?" Jennie said and bolt out to find Chaeyoung sitting outside alone.

Jennie pulled Chaeyoung and pushed her into the wall where no one can see or hear them.

"Kiss me," Jennie said as she corners the elegant woman in the wall but Chaeyoung is just staring at her.

"Please, Kiss me," now tears are coming out of the brunette's eyes.

"Since I watched the videos, every time I remember how I love your kisses in that video, it's making me feel warm," Chaeyoung widens her eyes because she remembers the camera in her room. How did she find it?

"Why am I giving you those looks? Why am I so happy? Why can't I remember?!"

"I'm sorry," Chaeyoung said.

"Kiss me, Chaeyoung, please. Make remember,"

"I can't" the elegant woman sadly said. She wanted to kiss the brunette but she can't.

"Why?"

"Because she has your heart, and you have hers. You are happy because all this time you mistook me as your lover," Chaeyoung bitterly chuckled.

"You keep telling me romantic dates that you remember about us, when in fact, it is not me,"

"Why do you fucking have to make my life difficult!" Jennie said.

"Don't get confused now Jennie. You have already come back to your old life. No need the burn your skin on the farm, No need to wash the dishes,"

"You are always this ambitious person. You dream about living in a big house and being wealthy. Life here in the countryside is not for you. I got so lucky, you let yourself accept this life I gave you,"

"That's why.. I don't want you to remember, because I don't want to confuse you,"

"It's not really me that you loved,"

"How can you say that? it is my feelings and not yours," Jennie gritted her teeth "How can you assure me that I never loved you,"

"How can you love someone who caused your memory loss?" Chaeyoung said as she remembers how she lost Jennie.

"You caused the accident?" Jennie nervously said.

"What? No!" Chaeyoung shook her head and tried to go near Jennie but the brunette is suddenly panicking. "Jen! Listen to me,"

"Why would I listen to you?! you're a liar! I don't even know you! I trusted you but you just lied to me!" Jen pushed Chaeyoung out of the car.

"I don't know if I want to see you again."

"You took away my freedom. You imprisoned me in the countryside. Now, it makes sense why you don't want me to go farther than the farm," Jennie bitterly said.

"Jen, please. I.."

"I want to go back to my family," Jennie said as she entered the driver's seat "Don't follow me," and she drove the car fast.

"Then if you loved me, why can't your heart remember me?"

"Then help me remember," Jennie said.

"If I helped you, will you choose me?" Chaeyoung pursed her lips.

"No," Jennie said.

"Why?"

"Because you lied to me. And I've been in love with Jisoo since we were kids. I don't think my feelings for her will fade away immediately,"

"Then there's the answer," Chaeyoung painfully said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 98.1K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...
940K 26.5K 46
*18+ warning "I-I'm your girlfriend!" "What!?! How is that possible?!" Jennie Kim goes on a business trip with her company to Yongpyong Ski Resort. L...
672K 11.8K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...
21.1K 537 27
LOVE YOU DADA/APPA/DAD. LOVE YOU MOM/MOMMY/UMMA. I WANT BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER. I HATE YOU! (run away) I WANT MY APPA. (SHOUT) WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR Y...