Forget me, not (Chaennie)

By hackerlocker

Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

797 43 3
By hackerlocker

It's exactly a month since Chaeyoung hasn't seen Jennie. She knows that this is bound to happen.

Coming back to their company and going back to her normal world is just tiring her. Life with Jennie in the countryside is way better.

She also finished talking to her Grandfather, and he is very understanding of what Chaeyoung did because he also fell in love with Chaeyoung's grandmother. However, he cannot tolerate seeing Chaeyoung vulnerable because of a girl she can't have.

Chaeyoung left her coffee farm to the caretaker, Jin, and also expanded their coffee shops in Seoul.

The elegant woman just came back from the countryside but she is immediately sent to have a business meeting with some big businesses in Seoul.

Chaeyoung as the successor and the most powerful person in Korea carried her Dominant energy as she entered the meeting room.

Finally, she joined a meeting where big business people will finally meet the woman behind the success of PCY.

However, Chaeyoung froze when she saw Jennie sitting in the middle of the table but she brushed her shock off and coldly sat down in her chair to listen to the presentation.

The presentation is so boring that she wants to make the presenter stop and just leave the place.

That's how Chaeyoung works in her own company. She will make the presenter stop and teach her the right way. Why not? she wants the best inside her company.

But when the presentation is from the other company, she will send Lisa to attend but Chaeyoung is watching the whole presentation inside her office. She will make Lisa stop the presenter and tell them that Park's are not interested anymore.

This time, Chaeyoung just wants to stay. She is not listening but she wants to stay because Jennie is there.

The woman she fake married is near her.

She looks dead and cold but her heart is crazily beating for the brunette.

Out of frustration on the presentation, Chaeyoung picked up her phone and typed a message to Lisa.

"You did this, did you?"Chaeyoung did not mind if everyone is looking at her because she's focusing on her phone than the presentation.

It is her lowkey sign that the presentation doesn't interest her.

While Jennie wants to call Chaeyoung out because of the kind of disrespect the elegant woman is showing.

Jennie wants to burst out just like how she is with every people who don't respect her company.

However, the arrogant woman cannot fight the Park, because it can affect their company. And for some reason, she doesn't like to leave some bad impression on the PCY.

"What are you talking about boss?" Lisa replied.

"You know that the meeting I'll be going to is with Kim tech! and Jennie is part of the project!!" Chaeyoung replied. "I see, that's why you keep telling me that it's a big company but never mentioned the name,"

"Chaeyoung,"

"No! It's fine, Lisa. If you think I'm backing out because it's Jennie, I'm not that low,"

"I know. I'm sorry, I'm just afraid to tell you," Lisa replied as she sighed.

Sana smirked as she saw Lisa sighed. "You're crazy, Lisa"

"Grandpa Park wants this to happen," Lisa groans.

"Why?" Sana raised her eyebrow out of curiosity.

"I don't know, Sana! Leave me alone!" Lisa said but she felt soft lips against her.

Sana pulled away and smirked, "You look hot there," and she walked away.

"What the fuck Sana! you can't just kiss us like that! we aren't kids anymore!" Lisa half yelled and followed her before Sana can go out of the room.

"Tell me you didn't like it," Sana said.

"You're insane,"

"You talk too much, Lisa. Chaeyoung and Jennie wasn't reacting this much when I kissed them,"

"You fucking kissed Jennie too?!"

"What? It's friendly peck!" Sana reasoned out. Since Lisa, Sana, and Chaeyoung were kids they've grown up greeting each other with a peck on lips. It is normal for them and they don't give it malice, the difference is Chaeyoung stopped doing it after the kidnapping when she was 10 years old but she still let Lisa and Sana kiss her.

And Lisa is just not in the mood for that today.

"Sana! a friendly peck for other people is on the cheeks! and Jennie is not used to that!" Lisa said. "Like what I said, We aren't kids anymore. You cannot just kiss me and Chaeyoung on the lips! people might misunderstand!"

"You're overreacting, Lisa," Sana sighed. "Fine, I won't kiss you anymore."

"And Chaeyoung!" Lisa added.

"Aish! Whatever!" Sana rolled her eyes.

Lisa sighed and peck Sana's lips. "I'm sorry. I'm just having a bad day. Leave me for a while,"

Lisa is reacting this much because they are now adults and they are in the Asian country. Kissing on lips is a big deal.

The three best friends are so used to it that fear Lisa that someday they will be in a relationship and their future partners wouldn't understand it.

It just came to Lisa's mind lately and it is just making her afraid to lose her best friends because of their partner's possible drama.

Lisa is just so shocked that Jennie knows and Sana is also able to kiss her without making a big deal.

Lisa explained it well to her best friend and After that, Sana nodded to what Lisa asked her and walked out of the office to go to the meeting place with the Kimtech.

She is somehow worried for Chaeyoung so she waited outside.

On the other side. Jennie cannot take her eyes away from the cold elegant woman she just met.

"Ms. Park what do you think about the presentation?" The Kim's asked.

"Is that even a presentation? I thought it is some kind of crammed school presentation." Chaeyoung smirked.

"I'm disappointed,"

"You did not even listen!" the presenter whined.

Now, it is expected that the presenter will lose his Job because he disrespected the Park.

"Why would I continue listening when from the start it already want me to walk out. I would say you are lucky I did not do that," Chaeyoung seriously said which made the presenter silent.

"Can you leave us for a while?" Mr. Kim said as everyone left the meeting room except Mr. Kim, Jennie, and Chaeyoung.

"We're sorry Ms. Park, we will have it fixed and present it to you again!" Jennie's Dad said that made Chaeyoung raises her eyebrow.

"How can you assure me that you will present a better proposal next time? my time isn't free Mr. Kim, I suggest you should focus on your internal before coming to me," The elegant woman harshly said.

"I will prepare it this time," Jennie interrupted.

"Oh, what's the difference you can make?"

"Kim Jennie, that's my name," Jen said.

'of course,' Chaeyoung internally said. 'wrong, Park Jennie,'

"I admit that I made the mistake of not reviewing the presentation before coming here. I just came back because of personal reasons, please give us a chance, we will do better."

"Ms. Kim, I'd love to see your work however, it's not the right time to partner with us. You still have a lot to improve in your internal. The answer is no," Chaeyoung said.

Mr. Kim sighed and nodded. He understands and he trusts the Park with business.

"Nice to finally meet you, Ms. Roseanne Park, What can I call you?" Jennie's dad said,

"Oh, You can call me Park," Chaeyoung said.

"I'll continue calling you Ms. Park then. Apologies, I would love to have more time with you, but I have to go, I still need to see my wife. Once again, I apologize for our presentation. I promise we will do better until you approve of us. Don't worry, Jennie here will accompany you," Mr. Kim said as he rushed out leaving Chaeyoung and Jennie alone.

"I guess, I have nothing to do here anymore," Chaeyoung coldly said.

"Have we met before?" Jennie randomly asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.3K 26
What will Jennie do if the person she love deeply is already engaged with someone who is more successful than her? jensooau | Original Story; JENSOO...
41.9K 1.2K 42
Y/n is Jennie's long lost best friend maybe her first love .... After they meet in school and Jennie become her bully , what will happen when Jennie...
59.5K 2.5K 38
What if the person you beg for love before but rejected you several times suddenly asked you to come back and love her again. Jennie Kim and Park Cha...
1.1M 24.4K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...