๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๏ฟฝ...

By itx_ling

Married For Peace between the Dark and the Light The marriage between Heiress Violet Roselle Potter and Lord... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐’
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐‡
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด
New story
New version
Omg

๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐

11.8K 312 35
By itx_ling

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Thomas Marvolo Riddle, Lord Voldy or known Lord Thomas Marvolo Slytherin now.

He is the son of Tom Riddle a rich muggle and Merope Gaunt, a squibs from the Gaunt family. His mother put his father under a love potion, so it makes him unable to love. He still can feel, but the feeling it either amusement or boring.

Now, He is sitting in his office thinking about what just happened this week.

It happened so quickly like an blink of an eyes. He and Violet started to get close to each other, he right now start calling her 'darling', but she still call him Marvol.

Marvolo let out a small chuckle when he remembers the past event that Violet come ask him to make Miss Lovegood be the seer at the wedding ceremony when the blessings came. But it more like seducing more than ask

"-Flash-Back-*seducing*-"

It was late at night, Marvolo was in his office, doing his paper work just like everyday, but the door suddenly open, came in Violet who was wearing.

Marvolo look up from his paper work to Violet to see her wearing a blue shirt and white short, holding the door. Her hair was down, there was a sweet smile on her face. But he have a feeling that she came to him for something.

Marvolo can't help but drink in the appearance of his-soon-to-be-wife, only half a week more and he can have all his way with her. He can kiss that beautiful rosy lip of her.

"Is there something you need from me, Darling?" Marvolo can see her cheek turn a little red at the pet name he give her.

"About the wedding ceremony," Marvolo can feel the nervous feeling that she is feeling about speaking, "the seer blessing-"

"Don't worries I will take care if it, Dear-"

"I already have find someone."

"Who?"

"Marvolo." Violet said before closing the door and moving behind his chair, "she is a great friend of mine. Luna Lovegood."

"The writer of the 'Quibblet?" Marvolo said raising a eyebrows at Violet, he have read the book before and he was impress that a pure-blood family actually take interested in it. Most noble, they didn't even believe it in.

"Yes, she is a seer." Violet whisper in his ear, making him shiver in her touch, "can she the seer if our wedding, Love?"

His breath hitch at the word 'Love'. Yep, now there nothing that he can't deny her now.

"Of course, Darling," Marvolo said looking up at his Violet, she is his and his only, "if that what you want."

"Really Marvolo?" Violet said in her sweet voice, but her eyes lay a snake that gonna take action any minute now.

"Of course, Dear," Marvolo said pulling out a paper, "I will write to Miss Lovegood about it-"

Marvolo was cut off by Violet lip on his lip. He took his time admire his Violet, she look so beautiful, her lip is so soft. He pull her by the wrist hip, now she is on his lap.

He kiss her back roughly, damn how long have he wait for that soft lip.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Now, he was in Diagon Alley, walking in a jewelry. He look at the shop ower who quickly coming up to him. The store was already close, but since this store belong to once of his loyal followers, he can come and make a design anytime and he doesn't like crowded place.

"My Lord." the man bow and lead Marvolo to the table and pull out box of diamonds, gem stone, crystal, alot of expensive thing that money can buy.

"This is the newest thing that come in the store, My Lord." The man how Marvolo are the newest thing in store.

"This one is nice." Marvolo said holding up a ring, which is a snake, but it had red eyes instead of the eyes he want.

"I want it one day before my wedding ." Marvolo said firmly and the man nodded.

"Of course, My Lord. As you wish. Is there anything else that need to be changed?" He trailed off.

"The eyes should be emeralds." The man nodded again.

"Yes, my lord." The man take the ring and put it in the small box and handed it to another man, "Is thee anything else you need, My Lord?"

Marvolo look around the store, until his eyes land in a pair of pink butterfly earrings and a necklace.

"That one." The man quickly go and take the jewelry to him, they wouldn't want to displeased him.

"This is a butterfly set jewelry, My Lord," The man pack in jewelry in a pink heart box and handed to Marvolo, "I'm sure, Miss Potter would love it."

Marvolo nodded and pay for the ring and the jewelry set, he hope that Violet not going to rejected his date that he have set up for her tonight.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

I actually hope that someone did buy me one of these one day ಥ‿ಥ

But perfect man doesn't exist in real life, they only exist in fanfiction or story (╯︵╰,)

It broke my heart so much
(◡ _ ◡)💔

Marvolo didn't have sex with Violet yet, they also have kiss that all.

Hope y'all have a wonderful time in life reader (~ ̄³ ̄)~♥️

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 51 8
Ophelia Sterling wishes for nothing more than a normal year at Hogwarts as war looms on the horizon. When she is suddenly forced into an arranged mar...
81.6K 2.8K 26
10 years post-war. Voldemort wins. Marriage law is passed. Hermione is matched to Thorfinn Rowle, Death Eater, Head of the Aurory, and Hermione's att...
13.7K 622 24
Narcissa Black had married Lucius almost without question. She hadn't realised the baggage he brought with him, or the younger brother that loved mak...
76K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...