(Crossover x OP Male Reader A...

Od HajimeSovietRussiaHa

Alec Shiro a normal student in the age of 17 born from a normal life and until he died from an accident and u... Více

(Bio)
Skills and Special
(Crossover) Wives & girlfriend

Alec Shiro as Rimuru bio (Edited)

193 5 2
Od HajimeSovietRussiaHa

The top of the bio is not complete this is his full bio enjoy

Past Life

Name : Alec Shiro

Age : 17 died

Status : Head researcher of DAYLIGHT, Multiverse Theory.

Gender : Male

Eyes color : Yellow

Hair Color : Blonde

Likes : Anime and Movies related ,video games, Famous food.

....
....
....
....
....
....
....
.....
....
.....
....
....
....
....
....
.........

.....
....
....
....

As Rimuru Tempest

Title : (Void Dragon God, Void God, God of Time and Space , God of Destruction And Creation, The Dark Star, The God of souls and reincarnation , Octagram, Demon Lord , Supreme Being . )

: Black Flame

: Steel thread or Universal thread

: Black Lighting

: Megiddo

: ThermoNuclear Blast

: Nuclear Blast

: Nuclear cannon

: Universal Time Stop

: Beelzebub

Special skills

- Void God Azathoth.

(A/N : Do you think this could be it?)

Soul Consumption: The upgraded version of Predation. Consumes everything, including the target's soul.

Turn Null: An immensely destructive energy produced from a chaotic, nuclear dimension. The Ultimate and Supreme ability that produces the pure and super dense primordial energy needed to create the world. Controllable via Manas to use for various purposes such as creation, destruction, offense, defense and even as a form of energy to use skills.

Imaginary Room: An infinite sized dimension made to isolate any and all targets. It can also isolate energy.

Space Time Control: Instantaneous travel (teleportation) is possible with Rimuru's will alone.

Multi-Dimensional Barrier: An always active, multi-layered barrier. An absolute defense that makes use of dimensional gaps.

True Dragon Release: Allows materialization a clone of Veldora and Velgrynd which acts as main body and can use all of their abilities and skills. This ability also allows to summon them any moment and if either of them dies after being summoned, they can be easily resurrected.

True Dragon Core Transformation: An ability that manifests a blade core. The power from releasing Veldora or Velgrynd is directly injected into a sword in a form of core therefore, the sword is like the manifestation of all of Veldora or Velgrynd's power. Condensing the full spirit strength of Veldora or Velgrynd, it is possible to launch a vectorized Energy blast. It's like Veldora or Velgrynd and Rimuru attacking at once.

- Magicule Breeder Reactor

- Creation Lord Ahura Mazda

- Harvest Lord Shub Niggurath

Skill Creation: Information that has been gathered can be used to create new skills.

Skill Duplication: The ability to make copies of obtained skills.

Skill Gifting: The ability to grant the copied skills onto the target. Can also remove the granted skills.

Skill Bank: Turns skills that have been obtained into information and stores them, able to reproduce the skills at

- Information King Akashic Record

Contain every knowledge of the entire Universe and skills and The gods themselves (it's one biggest data recovery similar to the Apollo database in horizon zero dawn )

-Covenant King Uriel

Spacial Domination: The ability to to manipulate space to teleport to a recognized coordinate instantly.

Defense Barrier: The ability to create a multi-layered defense to cover whole body, and distort space in order to create absolute defense.

Infinite Prison: The ability to completely seal the target with the ultimate seal from which they can never get out.

Secluded Space: The ability to control heat by manipulating inertia. It is possible to release and absorb heat at will.

-Evil Dragon Lord Azi Dahaka

Thought Acceleration

Parallel Processing

Organic Matter Control: Ability to manipulate the organic matter.

Duplication Mass Produce: Ability to makes clones infinitely as long as the user is in contact with organic matter.

Ability Absorption: Ability that allows to absorb the abilities of absorbed beings.

Space Control: Ability to manipulate space in order to teleport instantaneously.

Multi-Dimensional Barrier

- Storm King Veldora

Storm Dragon Summon: The ability to summon Veldora in his dragon form.

Storm Dragon Release: The ability to have Individual: Veldora use a clone to manifest. Even in the case of his death, memory recovery is possible.

Storm Dragon Magic Archive: The ability to use Veldora's skills - "Death Heralding Winds", "Black Lightning", and "Storm of Destruction".

- Scorch King Velgrynd

Scorch Dragon Summon: The ability to summon Velgrynd in her dragon form.

Storm Dragon Release: The ability to have Individual: Velgrynd use a clone to manifest. Even in the case of her death, memory recovery is possible.

Storm Dragon Magic Archive: The ability to use some of Velgrynd's skills

Manas
Ciel

Ciel is an intelligent interface that had separated herself from Wisdom Lord Raphael. An entity that only "thinks". Existing as a part of Rimuru's soul, one can think of it like having a second "heart". An existence that assists all of Rimuru's abilities.

Skill Synthesis: Combining multiple skills in order to create a more powerful one.

Skill Promotion: Strengthening of Rimuru's subordinates by evolving their skills.

Thought Acceleration: Raise the speed of thought processing up to 10 million times.

Appraisal: Analysis expert.

Parallel Processing: Ability to detach thoughts and analysis of phenomenon.

Fusion: The ability to merge into a single being with the targeted fellow.

Separation: The ability to separate oneself and the being possessing you.

Chant Annulment: When using magic, there's no need to chant.

All of Creation: Ability to comprehend all non-concealed phenomenon in the world.

Food Chain: It is possible to acquire skills from all of your subordinates.

God Skills
:Absolute Creation , Absolute Destruction, Absolute Reset ,Absolute Nullification , Absolute Adaptation , Absolute Resistance , Law Manipulation.

Normal skills
: Power bestowed , Summoning, Reality Warping, Disease Inducement , Cure Inducement , Absolute Healing ,
Madness Inducement, Corruption Inducement, Positive Inducement, Infinite Regeneration, Cloning, Size manipulation, True Immortality, Emphatic Manipulation , Emotion conjuration, Thaumaturgic skills , Shape-shifting , Possession, Soul Transfer, Reincarnation Manipulation, Radiation manipulation , Machine Manipulation, Weather manipulation, Teleportation, Time Travel , Elemental Creation , Swordsmanship, Spirit Creation, God Creation .

Transformation (he can turn into any creatures or Characters related from the anime and movies it's only just temporarily)

: Vasto lorde Ichigo

: King of Celestial (Fairy tail)

: Kyurem (Pokemon) White to black mode
Black kyurem : Freeze shock, Ice beam, Dragon breath.

White kyurem : Ice burn, Ice beam, Dragon breath.

: Godzilla 2014
- Atomic breath
- Primordial Roar
- Atomic pulse
- Radiation absorbing
- Life Manipulation

Yauja hunter (Predator)
-Expert combat skills
-Hunting experience
- Weapon experience

What is project Daylight anyway ?
....
.....
....
...
....
....
....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
Project Daylight is that Alec discovered that human will die and except it's subconscious or known as the Human Mind when the person spirit evolved as well as its power to provide with it that his theory was a bunk but in that accident his Human mind got granted from a wish from a God in the form of this.

And The Daylight project also response to music of what Music and rhythm are frequently response to the universe of harmony and along with Creation and Destruction itself

...
...
...
...
.....
....
....
....
...
....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
........
.....
....
....
....
....
....

Wait for it ....
....
.......
....
....
....
....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
......
.....
.....
.....
....
......
......
.....
......

Sike we just have to wait
In the next chapter of the prologue.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
500K 20.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
357K 15.5K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...