๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐„๐’๐‚...

Por -FEYO-

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™š, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐—ฉ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฃ๐—”๐——๐—˜: ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€ & ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - ๐Ÿ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - ๐Ÿ’
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - ๐Ÿ“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - ๐Ÿ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - ๐Ÿ•
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - ๐Ÿ–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - ๐Ÿ—

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - ๐Ÿ‘

10.4K 461 229
Por -FEYO-

►𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙙𝙚:
𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

゚・:,。★𝖀𝖓𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 ★,。・:・゚

𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗠-that's what you need to do right now- you have to fucking calm. You kinda get why Sanzu did that though-you do. It's because he thinks you don't know and can't do anything, and because your a girl maybe you were just scared? You were disappointed, he should've atleast put more trust in you.

You clearly know that he doesn't think of you as an equal. For him, you're inferior to them, you and him were never even in his eyes. Instead, in his mind you will always be just below or under him. Just under him. That's why he's doing anything to prove that you are no match for his skills, to prove that he's better than you.

Foolish, that's what he is. He just kept on doing these childish acts that's going to get him where? What else does he wants? Wants to prove himself to Mikey so much? Then might as well be his dog or something. You were keeping the most space you can to get away from them, but for some reason, they always find a reason to bug you.

It's currently 9:45 in the evening. Hours already passed but you still can't shove the feeling inside of you, and it's irritating as hell.
You need to go out or do something, something that will take your mind out of your problems.
Maybe a little bit of alcohol can help?

Deciding to go out for the night, you closed your laptop before informing your assistant that you'll take your leave. You got your bag and keys then headed to the elevator, going down the ground floor of the building. You got out of the elevator, all employees bowing to you as you passed by.

There's actually a bar inside the HQ, but you prefer to go somewhere more far away so you won't be bothered by anything. And besides, you refuse to go somewhere where that pinky pie would possibly go. There's a newly opened bar just a couple minutes away from the HQ, so you decided that you'll just go there.

You took your car and began driving. It was a cold night, the breeze giving you a soothing feeling. The city is very busy, but you can't deny that seeing the city lights and busy streets makes you feel more calm. It made you feel like you're just blending in with everyone.

The skyscrapers and other infrastructures made the city look like a complete paradise, if it wasn't just for all the underlying crimes and illegal things happening behind that curtain of lavish life and luxury, it almost became a place where you would want to spend the most of your life in.

Almost.

After a few minutes of driving, you finally arrived. It looked nothing out of the ordinary from the outside, but when you finally get inside, you'll realize that it is not a normal club made for entertainment. You noticed that it's also heavily guarded. There's an armed man in every entrance and corner you'll land your eyes on.

So it's not what you expected after all. You went there to get a peace of mind, and being with other criminals who's probably getting at each other's skin is not the best idea. You're not scared, it's just that you really just wanna have one peaceful and stress less night, one where you can let your guard down.

You rolled your eyes, annoyed that you have to go somewhere else. But right as you were about to turn around and exit yourself, you heard a scream. You halted on your step and you have no idea but, your body started moving on it's own. You found yourself inside the main bar area, nose immediately picking up various scents such as weeds and alcohol.

"No!," then you heard another scream.

You turned your head to the right and saw a girl with brown hair, brown eyes and a really concerning pale skin. She looks like she's running away from someone. You were a bit taken back when you two made an eye contact, seeing nothing but fear in her eyes. And as a result, she ran towards you and clutched your hand, asking for a way to get out out of there.

A security immediately came over, pulling her away from you. "My dearest apology, Ma'am. She must be drunk. We'll take her now," the man says as he tried to pull the girl away from you.

"Please please, no! Help me! They'll kill me!," she sobbed as she tried to hold you closer to her, not wanting to let go.

"Let her," you told the security. You saw her slightly smile at what you said, but the security looked at you with questioning eyes.

"Let her? Are you sure, Ma'am?," he asked, thinking that maybe you were just mistaken. The girl is obviously out of her mind. He can't just let her go, she'll cause trouble.

That question made you quite annoyed as one of the things you hate the most is having to repeat yourself. You were already in a pretty bad mood, one more annoying thing happen and you'll just kill everyone around. Why can't people just do what they're asked? Gosh, they're not deaf.

You took one step closer to him, eyes boring into his. He swore he felt his heart drop to his chest for how close you are and how intimidating you look. You look like you were about to eat him alive. He felt something looming over him, not visible but he can feel it through his bones, the sense of authority you have in you made him feel like a mouse in your presence.

"Did i fucking stutter?," you coldly asked. The man trembled at your voice, knees beginning to feel weak the more he looked into your eyes.

"They're here! No," you turned your head to the girl, and the moment the security saw that tattoo behind your ear, he almost passed out.

"B-Bonten?," he stuttered, fear evident in his voice.

The girl clutched your arms tightly, completely having no intent of letting you go. "Help me, please," the girl pleaded as you felt her tears wet your skin.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am! I didn't know that you're from Bonten. Please spare me! I really didn't know! By the way, the others are inside the vip room. They must be waiting for you," the security defended himself, though it's sounded more like a plead.

Your eyes went back at him, his last statement earning your attention. Raising your brows at the shaking male, you were about to ask what he meant by 'the others', but someone cut you to it.

"Oh there you are, Princess."

You recognized that voice. Your attention immediately shifted to the man, his purple hair and that mischievous grin on his lips verifying your guess. You sensed the security running away, while the girl earlier is now hiding behind your back, holding to your blazer a little too tight. Sensing fear from her, you felt as her form trembled and how her breath ragged.

"Haitani,"

You didn't expect them to be here, but you're not really surprised either. It's a newly opened bar, ofcourse they'll also be present. They're everywhere actually, but you didn't expect them to be there at the same night. And when you thought you can get a break from them, this happened.

You heard the girl's breath hitched, her hold gradually loosening, making you turn to her.

"Hey," you called out to the shaken woman.

You saw her hands shaking, and as she slowly look up at you, tears started forming on her eyes. "Y-you," She stuttered, taking a step back from you, putting a space between your bodies.

"You kn-know him? You know th-them?," She asked, crying in hopelessness. She thought you're her last hope, but she guesses not. You're one of them, the same people who kidnapped her from her perfectly quiet and peaceful life. You are no different.

"Yes, i do. But what is happening her-,"

"Nothing is happening, Y/n. She's just another worker. Don't get involved," Ran answered before you even finished asking your question.
He walked past you, walking towards the girl as he carried her on his shoulder. She tried to refuse but was too tired to even fight back and eventually passed out.

"What are you saying 'don't get involved'!?" You asked, raising your voice a little. You were offended by his words. What does he even mean? You're also an executive, you deserve to know.

Ran closed his eyes, sighing before turning around to look at you. "It's Mikey's orders. We're just doing as we're told. And besides, we're not going to hurt her, if that's what you're concerned about. She's safe with us."

"Just enjoy yourself and have fun, m'kay? Bye, Y/n," he smiled at you, turning his back against your form as he went towards a guarded room. He looked back one more time, still holding that grin on his face.

Thinking about what he said-Safe? No one is safe with them, no one is safe with you all. Eyeing the certain door that they entered, it sparked something inside of you, and you aren't liking that feeling. You'll know what they're up to, you always do.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥: ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ, ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄᴀʟ ᴏʀ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪx.

-𝙁𝙀𝙔𝙊-

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

29.2K 657 18
ยซ___๐–ณ๐—‹๐–บ๐—†๐–บ___ยป โœฟ๏ธŽ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ฎ๐—‹๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—‚๐—“๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—’๐—ˆ ยซ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ปยป ๐–พ๐—๏ฟฝ...
144K 7.5K 20
"สŸแด‡แด›'s sแด‡แด‡ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sแด˜ส€ษชษดษข แด„แดแดแด‡s" โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ใ€‹โˆใ€Š โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โˆ† ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† โˆ† -แด›สœษชs แดแด€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด แด˜ส€แดา“แด€ษดษชแด›ษชแด‡s, sแด˜แดษชสŸแด‡ส€s, ส™สŸแดแดแด…ส, แด€ษดษขsแด›, ษขแดส€แด‡ แด€ษด...
60.4K 2.4K 8
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ฆ๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘ข โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
12.7K 334 19
๐–ฆน ึ— ๐–ค ื… ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โฉ‡โฉ‡ ๐“„ณ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž...