Life of a mafia family (BTS ×...

By alien_stories777

There Is girl girl named yn. She is just 13 years old, her family is one of the biggest mafia family. she hav... More

EPISODE 1 - INTRODUCTION
EPISODE 2 - TALK WITH THEM. YOU WILL BE SAFE AND HAPPY
EPISODE 3 - WHERE IS EOMMA AND APPA?
EPISODE 4 - LISTEN THE CLASS, IF NOT GET OUT OF MY CLASS. GOT IT?
EPISODE 5 - STOP THERE UNNIE!
EPISODE 6 - aishhhh!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!
EPISODE 7 - wh-what did i do now?
EPISODE 8 - GIRLS!!! YOU READY!!!!
EPISODE 9 - ANIYOO!!! I AM FINE!!!!
EPISODE 10 - DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE YN!!COME INSIDE ( ANGRY)
EPISODE 11 - YOU ARE MY STRONG YN RIGHT?
EPISODE 12 - GO AND SLEEP, YOU DUMBOS!!!!
EPISODE 13 - IT'S ABOUT YN!!!
EPISODE 14 - I PITY YOU TO BE BORN IN THIS MAFIA FAMILY YN AH!!
EPISODE 15 - ANYWAYS, WHO IS THAT BOY?
EPISODE 16 - I WILL GO WITH HOBI OPPA!!
EPISODE 17 - YEAH!!! BUT I WISH TO LIVE LIKE OTHERS!!!!
EPISODE 18 - I FORGOT TO SAY OPPA!
EPISODE 19 - WHERE CAN WE MEET YN AH?
EPISODE 20 - YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT?
EPISODE 21 - WHY WOULD I?
EPISODE 22 - SHE WILL BE STUDYING IN YN'S SCHOOL RIGHT?
EPISODE 23 - IS THAT YOUR NEW SISTER!!
EPISODE 24 - NOW WHAT JIMIN!!!
EPISODE 26 - HALMONI!!!
EPISODE 27 - CAN I ?
EPISODE 28 - AHHHH, its hurts oppa!!
EPISODE 29 - THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
EPISODE 30 - GOTCHA!!!
EPISODE 31 - WH-WHAT!!!
EPISODE 32 - COME WITH ME!!!!
EPISODE 33 - SO ?
EPISODE 33 - ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM.
EPISODE 35 - AWW MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS GROWN UP
EPISODE 36 - CONCLUSION

EPISODE 34 - ARE YOU STUPID?

3.8K 98 3
By alien_stories777

Yn took off her mask and cap.

EVERYONE - yn!! ( shocked)

YN : ( looking towards Mr.lee) Thanks for giving me some days to live.

Mr.lee came near yn and tied her with a rope.

MR.LEE : Okay then, Do you have any last wish yn? Hmm???

YN : yeahh!!!Can I talk for 20minutes with you all?

MR.LEE : Are you stupid yn? Huh?

YN : Please!!!

MR.LEE : okay!!! Fine but after 20mins you know right?

YN : yeah yeahh!!!

MR.LEE : Okay now!!!

YN : Appa? Is channie your daughter? ( to Mr.kim)

MR.KIM : (shocked) w-what?

MR.LEE :How dare you say my daughter is his daughter huh? ( harshily pulled yn's hair angrily)

YN : ( crying and seeing him) appa!!! It's time to say what happened at that day? I know that channie is your daughter!!

MR.KIM : (crying)

MRS. KIM : ( shocked) what? Really honey!!!!

MR.KIM : ( crying)

YN : Okay let me tell you a story. On the day when channie was born, that same day your( mr.lee) wife was on the ward with a child. And yeah it's a girl as well but that girl died due to some illness. As my appa knows that you love to have a girl kid. He exchanged the child so that you will be happy. You know what, as my appa is one of the most biggest Mafia, he have so many enemies and somehow the enemies knew about it and took a chance to kill channie.
When my appa heard this news he came rushingly and killed everyone but couldn't save his daughter.
That's the time you came and saw mr.kim,I mean my appa with channie.
He is the only person who knows that channie is his daughter,he didn't even dare to say it to anyone and took all the things Which you said about him. After that I was born. He was scared to loose me, so he always doesn't even care and give the love he wish to give me. He was scared that it will hurt both of them like channie died.
All he wished is to do good things to his one and only friend named Mr.lee. he needs you to be happy. He was in a situation where he can never say anything or share anything.
Oh goshhh I saved 5minutes.
You can kill me now mr.lee.

MR.LEE : ( looking at Mr.kim who is crying painfully) IS THIS TRUE. REALLY? YAHHH? TELL ME THE FU**ING TRUTH!!! (SHOUTING)

MR.KIM : YEAHHH!!! ( SHOUTED AND CRYING BY THINKING ABOUT THAT DAY)

MR.LEE : (sad and stuttering) wh-why didn't you tell me?

MR.KIM : it's already killing me inside and I just don't want you to feel the same way!!!

MR.LEE : noo noo it can't be true!!!

YN : In-yeop?? You can come now with the papers you took from his room. ( dropped the ear piece and they saw In-yeop coming with the papers)

MR.LEE : ( shocked and burned into tears) arghhhhhhhhhhhhh channie!!!!! Miss you baby!!!! I am sorry Kim!!!

MR.KIM : it's okay Lee. I can feel you.

BTS , BLACKPINK : Why didn't you tell us appa!!! ( cry)

MRS.KIM : aww my baby!!!! ( crying)

MR.KIM : I am sorry!! ( crying hard)

Suddenly they heard a gun shot and everyone looked back to see a gang coming inside. Before they free everyone,the enemies guards came an tied monsta x and mr.lee.

?? : Hahahaha hello Mr.kim. ( saw mr.lee) ohhh is that a friendship reunion? Ohhh,I think I came in a bad moment huh?
Ohh our ynie mam is here!! Hi yn!! Long time no see!!! Ohh, sorry.

EUNWOO : ahhhh yn!!! Help me!!! Ahhhh!!! Plss leave me!!

YN : EUNWOO !!! ( shouting)

Yn tried her best and freed her hands with her bleddy hands. She fought with the other guards and about to go near eunwoo.

Yn pointed the gun at jin jin( leader) . Yn pointing the gun at the leader and taking the steps forward.

JIN JIN : hey hey!!! Stop!

EUNWOO suddenly took a knife and stabbed in yn's stomach. Yn looked at him shocked.

EVERYONE : Yn!!!!

Yn looked at eunwoo shockingly. IN-YEOP was shouting and crying by seeing yn like that.

EUNWOO : ( went near yn) How dare you try to kill my brother huh?

YN was shocked and looked at him.

JIN JIN : ohh leave eunwoo. It's our mistake that we didn't even introduce ourselves. We are ASTRO. We came here for taking our revenge against your father.

YN : but why!!! ( Trying to speak)

JIN JIN : ( came with his gun and kept in yn's throat) My father was killed by Mr.kim. My father is a foremost enemy of your father. As my father killed channie. Because of that stupid girl, my father was killed infront of us. We are ASTRO.

YN : ( boiling in anger) so you are the one who killed channie!!!

JIN JIN : then who can. I freaking called her to xxx place. As she have a crush on me like you had on my brother euwnoo. I took that as a chance and made her to come to that place. My father went and killed her but this stupid girl came with her father. So my father died by Mr.kim. As I was on my half training,I didn't even know what to do. But then,I saw Mr.lee and I get to know that Mr.lee is thinking channie as his own daughter.
I thought Mr.lee will kill Mr.kim and I thought he will die. But like your sister, you came and messed up everything.

YN : Why did you lie to me? ( eunwoo)

EUNWOO : It's just part of my training baby!!! ( smirking and laughing)

Suddenly yn laughed at them which made everyone shook.

JIN JIN : Are you stupid? ( confused)

YN : Are you stupid? Thanks for this long story. I get to know who killed my sister and what happened that day!!

Yn whistled and the dogs came. Jacky and Mike diverted everyone . Suddenly, Laura attacked jin jin. When jin jin was about to shoot Laura😰,yn asked Laura to pass the gun and she passes the gun. Yn took the gun and started to fight with everyone. Yn pushed jin jin and took his gun in her hand.

TO BE CONTINUED....

HIT THE STAR 🌟,IF YOU LIKE THIS FF. COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GUYS
TAKE CARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.1K 41
[BTS Fanfication]&[BTS x Reader} Choi Y/n is 15 years 15-year-old teenage girl who is intelligent. Her life was peaceful and perfectly fine, until...
15.9K 321 9
Mr. Kim has 8 children. 7 boys and one girl. The most feared Mafia family. Even though you are training to be a mafia, you are as strong as the boys...
4.7K 147 11
Yn was the girl who was living her best life but than her father's death leave her in depression what will happen now when she find out her mom wants...
103K 3.7K 55
[COMPLETED] Y/n (Your Name) and Hyun-Woo are twins. Your parents were killed by a car accident in front of you, when you both were 9yrs old. Your aun...