Gojo Male Reader x bnha

TerroKira tarafından

[ON HOLD UNTIL S6 OF BNHA] Gojo in the Bnha universe! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING IN THE STORY ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (finale)
Chapter 1 S2
Chapter 2 S2
Chapter 3 S2
A/n
Covid Update
Chapter 4 S2
Chapter 5 S2
Covid Update P.2
Final Covid Update (hopefully)
Vote
Vote V2
Chapter 6 S2
Chapter 7 S2
Chapter 8 S2
Chapter 9 S2
Chapter 10 S2
Chapter 11 S2
A/n
Chapter 12 S2
Chapter 13 S2 (finale)
Chapter 1 S3
Chapter 2 S3
Chapter 3 S3
Quick Question
Update
Chapter 4 S3
New Book
Chapter 5 S3
Chapter 6 S3
Chapter 7 S3
Chapter 8 S3
Chapter 10 S3
Chapter 11 S3
Chapter 12 S3
Sorry...
Chapter 13 S3
Chapter 14 S3 (Finale)
Skip
Chapter 1 S4
Chapter 2 S4
Chapter 3 S4
Chapter 4 S4
Hero Name Change
Chapter 5 S4
Chapter 6 S4
Chapter 7 S4
Chapter 8 S4
New Book
Chapter 9 S4
Chapter 10 S4
Chapter 11 S4 (finale)
Chapter 1 S5
Chapter 2 S5
Chapter 3 S5 (Part 69 😏😏😏)
Chapter 4 S5
Chapter 4.5 S5
Chapter 5 S5
On Hold
New Book!
Update
BACK AGAIN

Chapter 9 S3

3.1K 90 45
TerroKira tarafından

Finally! It was exam day.

Jiro: ah! I'm getting nervous!

Mineta: I wonder what we'll have to do... I wonder if I can get my provisional license...

Aizawa: mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!

mineta: right, c-course-of!

Aizawa: if you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best.

Kaminari: all right, I'll become a chick!

Y/n: then maybe you can get with mineta so he stops being a perv.

Kaminari: w-what? No! I meant I'll hatch from the egg.

Kirishima: let's all call out the usual! Ready, set- plus...

???:... Ultra!

??? 2: you shouldn't just barge on other people's huddles, inasa.

Inasa: oh, no! I am...very...extremely...sorry!

He bowed so low that his head hit the ground.

Kaminari: what's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!

Jiro: wait, that uniform...!

Y/n: UTAHIME-SAN!

You jumped on her.

Utahime: Y/N GOJO! I'LL KILL YOU!

All of a sudden mina grabbed utahime and pulled her away.

Mina: utahime, girl talk time!

Y/n: huh? Hello, shiketsu! I'm y/n gojo!  I am a childhood friend of utahime. (quick a/n: utahime failed her provisional license exam because she wanted to take the exam with you and geto/she lost at the first part. You choose!) I am sure you heard a lot about me.

??? 2: nope, never heard utahime-sama say anything about you.

Y/n: wha...?

You saw them begin to walk away. As they were walking away utahime and mina were walking back, utahime was blushing. You ran and hugged utahime's legs.

Y/n: utahime, why didn't you mention me to your juniors!

Like this

Utahime: I don't talk to them.

Y/n: but still! You still have to tell everyone about the great y/n gojo!

Utahime: I'm going to go.

She kicked you off her feet and walked away.

Kaminari: haha! You felt pain, Y/n!

You then spotted a girl flirting with todoroki.

Y/n: mina, kaminari... Todoroki is being flirted with. You know what to do.

Kaminari and mina nod.

Y/n: formation B!

Kaminari and mina: roger!

They run in front of you.

Kaminari and mina: todoroki-kyun!

They both jump on him.

Mina: who is that woman?!

Kaminari: was it all a lie when you said your time with me was the most enjoyable of all?!

Mina: that night! That night!

Todoroki: what?

Y/n: could you not touch him do casually, please, you homewreckers! Todoroki-chan has violin practice with me now.

Y/n: Let's go home, todoroki-chan. Today I'll have you master "twinkle twinkle little star."

The girl squeals then hugs you.

???: can I have your autograph, gojo-san?

Y/n: of course, you can!

You gave her your autograph then she hugged you again.

Mina: hey! Get off my man!

Mina pulled you away.

???: awww, he's already taken.

Mineta: you can have my autograph, too.

Aizawa: hey, change into your costumes and go to the orientation. Don't waste time. Yes, sir!

Todoroki: okay, seriously, what is this? Could you stop? You're embarrassing me.

You just began poking his face.

Todoroki: explain!

Y/n: oh, hello yuta! Long time no see.

Yuta: o-oh hello, gojo-san.

Y/n: is rika treating you well?

Yuta: I'm doing just fine right now, gojo-san.

...

Izuku: there are so many...

Uraraka: there's so many...

???: um... Well then, let's do that provisional license thing... I'm mera from the heroes public safety commission. The kind of sleep I like is non-REM sleep... Nice to meet you. I've been so busy that I haven't gotten much sleep... We're too short-staffed... I'm so sleepy! With that conviction, I will give the orientation. About the content of the provisional license thing... Frankly, all 1,540 examinees here will have to win through a free-for-all exercise!

Sero: seriously? That's not a lot to go on.

Mera: our society is currently said to be saturated with heroes, and ever since stain was arrested, many have shown doubts about the current state of heroes.

Y/n (thoughts): I put up a good fight against stain!

Mera: well, as a private citizen, no matter what the motivation, to tell someone risking their lives to save others to seek any reward is... It's the ruthless story of these modern times... But anyway, whether it's for compensation or for loyalty and courage... The result of many heroes working hard together to help people and defeat villains is that right now, the time from when an incident begins to when it is resolved is so short that it'd make you sick. You are all about to receive your provisional licenses and finally throw yourself into those rapids. Those who can't keep up with that speed will frankly have it tough. Accordingly, what you'll be tested on is speed! The first hundred to fulfill the requirements will pass.

Momo: There are a total of 1,540 people taking the exam! Didn't they say half would pass...?

Tsu: this means, less than 1% will actually pass...

Jiro: I'm getting even more nervous!

Mera: well, a lot's happened out there in the world, and you know, about luck and everything... So anyway, here are the requirements. The examinee will put three of these targets on his or her body. They can go anywhere as long as it's an exposed area. You can't put them on the soles of your feet or in your armpits. You will also have six of these balls. The targets are only made to light up if they're hit by these balls, and if alk three or your targets light up, then you're out. The person who lights up your third target will have it count as their defeat. You get through this round by defeating two people. That's the rules. Okay then... After we open, we'll pass out the targets and balls,

Todoroki: "open"?

The room unfolded, you were in the middle of a giant stadium with different terrains.

Mera: I believe you all have terrain that you like and dislike. Use your quirks well and do your best. Anyway, we arranged for the terrain to be announced like that... But yeah, it's unnecessary. It's because of this that my sleep was... I hope that the developments are speedy so that I can rest as soon as possible...

You put your targets in (put any places. Does it really matter? You have infinity).

Izuku: everyone, don't get too separated! Let's move as a grou- where's y/n?

Y/n: EVERYONE! HELLO! UP HERE! FEEL FREE TO THROW YOUR BALL AT ME! YOU'RE ALL TOO WEAK TO HIT ME ANYWAY. IS THAT YOU, HOMERESU-SENSEI? WHO'S THAT GIRL NEXT TO YOU? OH! MY! GOD!

You flew over to him.

Y/n: YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE MARRIED TO MRS. JOKE!

Aizawa facepalmed.

Mrs. Joke: your student can see the future! Let's make this easier, date me!

Aizawa: no.

Mrs. Joke: HAHA you're too funny!

...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

88K 3.9K 47
"𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵, 𝓸𝓱-𝓸𝓱-𝓸𝓱-𝓸𝓱 𝓚𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 (𝓢𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾)" ꧁𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎...
228K 5.8K 23
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵. "she knows that she's...
159K 5.7K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
618K 18.6K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...