Wild ones| Tracy beaker retur...

By PevensieDreams

'"You'll be the death of me O'donavon. We're not partners in crimes" "Oh yeah? Could've sworn you've been s... More

PLAYLIST !
00.00
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
T E N
E L V E N
TWELVE
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - ONE \ "Home alone"
T W E N T Y-TWO \ "Liberty in the Dg"
TWENTY-THREE/ "S.O.S"
T W E N T Y-FOUR/ "What would Gus want?"
T W E N T Y- F I V E\! Social media!
Twenty-Six --> Face the music *Edited*
T W E N T Y- S E V EN. ->" One for Sorrow"
E P I L O U G E /MIKE'S WEDDING
☆ BONUS CHAPTER ☆

EIGHT

539 9 1
By PevensieDreams

'THE RETURN OF M'S MOTHER// S2 episode nine, ' The scare game'

-25th February-

Things suddenly get extra complicated when Mr Kettle and Ms Sanchez re appear in their daughter's lives again. How will the girls handle it?. (Don't worry I'll have a similar plot to this one when wear near s1 of the dumping ground)

[Trigger warnings : Mentions of drinking ]

A couple days later and it seemed like everything went back to normal after the camping trip. Well, whatever that was since this is Elm tree we're talking about- there's never moments of peace.  Today she planned on doing any homework that she couldn't pack that weekend, right now Marigold was heading downstairs so she could at least try and focus on her English tasks. As she wondered down the stairs humming some tune she got stuck in her head; she hadn't spotted this woman who oddly enough had similar facial structure to her.. until her birth name got called out that is.

"Mariana? is it really you?"
Called an unknown lady who'd been waiting. Someone else must've let her in (probably Gina) because Mike was in the office, he didn't even know she'd made plans to visit. The younger girl froze in her tracks once hearing the voice she thought she missed hearing, but now? all she's feeling is hatred and a lot of anger. " I don't know if-

"I remember. Trust me, I remember almost everything"
Marigold finally spoke when it awkwardly feel quiet between them for a short while though her voice tone was far from nice. "Oh.. good." her Mother breathed out with relief causing her to immediately turn around. "Good? is that how it's working for you then? you're having an amazing life while I've been stuck in care!" she angrily exclaimed whilst tightly holding onto her textbook.

Rochelle, aka Ms Sanchez was pretty stunned. She wasn't expecting that sort of reaction at all. "I didn't mean it like that.. I meant  good you haven't forgotten me."
she replied as they were making eye contact. She hoped the other residents weren't listening .

"At one point I did"
mumbled Marigold then glanced over at the staff office like she were making signals. "Look, I've got stuff to do. Can't believe you showed up here unexpectedly" she clearly added after clearing her throat. Deep down she felt bad for pushing the woman away but then again she spent her whole life without her.

"Oh.. no. I didn't actually-  Got approval from your social worker. Amira was it?" 
Rochelle questioned herself when she tried remembering. "
She said she'd inform Micheal.." she trailed off when hearing a door opening and then her eyes widened slightly.

Over hearing the conversation from inside Mike had finally stepped out of the office. He thought her voice sounded too familiar. " Rochelle.Long time no see"
he somewhat greeted her whilst glancing at the duo. "Hello Mike." she nervously replied. "You shouldn't be here. you're still on a warning" he firmly told her. He's always been wary about everyone's parents.

Felling like she had no purpose there whatsoever Marigold deeply but quietly sighed due to stress. "I'm I? silly me. Must've forgotten. Amira sent an email-"  
she couldn't bare listening anymore so she made her way into the living room leaving the two adults alone and sat on the floor when she'd entered.

"So I never even got the chance to talk to him" Lily says. She had been telling everyone else what happened in town.

"That's a shame"
Tee Consulted her whilst tearing her gaze away from Mari once seeing her. She had been wondering why there wasn't that many of them but also she didn't bother asking.

"He's not going to turn up here, is he?"
Johnny curiously asked when facing her. " Tee was terrified last time"

Hearing her brothers words Tee looked at him within pure disappointment because her smile turned into a frown. " You were scared, too!" she remarked.

Looking up from her English book Marigold was completely lost in their conversation. "Wait, we talking about your dad Lils?"
she questioned the other blonde whom simply nodded. "Ah.. okay. Didn't know Steve Kettle had returned" she mainly says to herself then briefly looked behind her when someone else sat on the sofa.

"Why? what did he do?"
Elektra questioned them considering she hadn't been there very long and was still quit new.

"He came to get me and the girls-"
Lily began explaining to her.

"He was off his face! tried to kick the door down then smashed a window" 
Liam carried on explaining yet he sounded quit amused at first. 

"It took three policemen to carry him into the van."
Gus added onto their story telling moment. "Can't trust parents" 

"Yeah. I mean, freaking you out like that then running away? that's not what proper dads do" Bluntly commented Johnny causing Indigo and Mari to share looks with each other. "Johnny?" they each called out yet they were both looking at different directions. "what?"
he stupidly enough replied even though he knew what would happen next. " Shut up" "be quiet will you?" the duo tell him in unison which made him throw a pillow.

Luckily enough the pillow that he had thrown across, missed Indigo. She dodged it and it ended up nearly hitting Elektra by accident. "Whoops.. sorry"
she apologised though her laugh she struggled keeping in. "Missed me" she grinned before throwing it back.

"None of you have got dads! and you don't know mine."
Cried Lily aiming her response towards him then everyone else and she easily caught the pillow next decided to place it back. She soon stood up making her way out of the living room now feeling fed up.

"Wow.. real mature guys(!)"
Marigold sarcastically commented with a mini eye roll. "That was totally un called for"
she carried on speaking yet her focus was on finishing her homework she tried to do.

"Yeah exactly. You could've been a bit nicer" Sternly agreed Carmen before she too left the room looking for her friend. She waited by the door motioning at Indigo to help her but got no response whatsoever, it meant she wasn't joining them today and so she headed out.

"What does freaking out mean?"
Gus had asked afterwards.

"It means giving someone a possible fright.. for example.."
Indigo told him thought she appeared to be lost in thought. Just then Frank walked into the room yet got jumped at by Liam who was showing an accurate example. "Oh my.., why?" she breathed out with terror whilst holding onto her chest also getting scared.

"So, scaring someone"
Gus nodded in conformation once he understood and began writing it inside one of his many notebooks. "Got it" he tells her without looking up from the page.

(^_)%*^_)^^%£**)^^)%*** (^_)%*^_)^^%£**)^^)%***

SOONER OR LATER MIKE FINALLY GOT Rochelle to leave. He gave her a last and final talking, he didn't even know she'd gotten approval hence why he stayed in the office going through his messages checking if there was one. Turns out she wasn't making it up at all.. and he really did get a message meaning he would need to talk with Mari later. 'TO MIKE MILLIGAN - Subject : ' Mariana S' "Oh this isn't great" he uttered when scrolling through.

upstairs in the shared bedroom between the two older girls Lily thought they would have any advice. " Well, look. we wouldn't have a clue. He's your dad" Sapphire tells her.

"Alright. Where would you guys look, if your dad turned up and then did a runner?" Questioned the blonde but earned a not so quiet scoff opposite side of the room which made her pull a confused face.

"I don't know. Highly doubt he even knows we're here.. he got re married to some woman called Nadine"
Marigold bitterly replied even though she was facing towards the wall as she laid onto her stomach on her bed. "Why should I care?" she grumpily whispered then she deiced she was bored of being there and rolled over now fixing her position before she got up.

Sensing the topic of their conversation made her best friend quit uncomfortable; Sapphire took over. " Oh, I don't know.. pub, police station, hospital. Gutter"
she told her just when the door opened.

"He stopped drinking. He told me"
Quickly replied Lily in slight offence as she turned her head away when hearing a slam. The duo carried on with their conversation..

Marigold now returned into the living room holding her sideway phone in her left hand. "What are you two doing?"
she asked Toby and Frank when sitting down on the other sofa. "Pulling a prank" he casually told her which made her raise an eyebrow at him. " Okay.. on who?" she carried on interrogating him whilst opening the message app.

"You'll see. Think you'll be rather entertained" was all Toby finished with causing her to frown at his reply whereas he hushed her. "Do you want to play?"
he innocently asked holding cards towards Liam who'd also entered, seemed like it was soon for lunch because they'd each found themselves downstairs again.

"Sure"
Responded Liam whilst he threw the ball over and then moved Mari's legs off the sofa causing her to whine at his sudden movement because she wanted the space to herself. Next thing he did was rest them onto his since it were something she normally hated.

"By the way there's some sweets in the tin if you want some"
Kindly but full of mischief offered Toby however he figured it out easily."No, I'm all right thanks. Saving myself for lunch"

"I'll have some!"
Commented Tee when she also arrived and went to take a handful, she didn't realise it had been rigged.. that's when glitter blasted all over her face; this was a surprising moment for that lot.

"That's... I- huh?"
Marigold stuttered seeing as she kept her laughter in; she eventually gave up and had a giggle fit. "Oh my days, they just tried pranking the master of pranks.."
she paused for a minute with horror written on her face soon as she heard herself. " did I say that out loud?" she questioned.

Walking into the room was Indigo and Gus. Her mouth dropped once seeing Tee covers in glitter, she had no idea what just happened but judging by how sparkly she'd gotten she guessed a prank failed. "Woah"
she spoke through her laugh obviously finding it absolutely hilarious.

"Nice try, boys"
Happily gloated Liam once he finally saw what they'd been trying to do. Hearing a 'ding' sound he diverted his gaze onto the girl beside him, she typed away onto her phone's keyboard completely ignoring how he looked at her.. until..

"What?"
Mari almost snapped at him soon as she felt eyes on her. "Nothing"
he lied shaking it off. "Alright.. quit staring at me then"
she trailed off slightly and she focused her gazed onto her screen. That's exactly what he did. They'd started getting along.. what going on?

(^_)%*^_)^^%£**)^^)%*** (^_)%*^_)^^%£**)^^)%***

Not feeling like doing her own homework, Indigo stood outside the bathroom with Carmen while Tee tried getting rid of the glitter in her hair. The pair were both bored and needed something to do. "Finally!"
she exclaimed once hearing the door open.

"I didn't take that long"
Flatly says Tee when she approached them."You usually take like an hour" she added onto her point.

Indi hummed at her response. " I know!, I'm only joking"
she simply tells her as she rose her hands in defence.

"What's up?"
Tee questioned them once she soon realised their body language seemed odd.

"Oh. lily's gone out without us so we've got nothing to do"
Carmen says in a bored voice tone. "Good, you can help me get my own back on Toby and Frank" she offered them and took ahold of their hands, gently dragging them outside.

The three trio were now sitting by the flower garden. " Eugh; don't want to touch it"
said Tee within disgust and it made them each laugh.

"Three, two, one. Just pick It up"
Carmen counted in before they eventually got a snail.

"Think I'm actually gonna be sick "
Indi fake vomited. "Same" she replied then jokingly waved the shovel in her face causing her to squeal within disgust. "stop- like actually, stop it. I'm getting flash backs"

"That's a nice sight"
A new voice approached from behind. It was Gina who'd been working on their laundry. She'd officially caught them red handed

. " Yeah, we thought we'd help you"
Carmen tells her whilst a sort of smile formed. "Oh.. well.. Thank you girls. Y'know what? not the worms. It's the snails and slugs that do the most damage, yeah?" she instructed while standing behind the washing line.

"Okay"
shortly replied Tee in an understanding tone then they waited until she left to continue what they were doing. She lifted the worm towards the duo whom both moved backwards.

" No, put it in the bucket. Nowhere near us"

As this trio were getting their plan moving along; their fellow residents downstairs were heading towards the garden to play some football. Well, Marigold got dragged into joining the boys playing football so she didn't have a choice. " Toby, frank and Mari are going outside"
Eagerly informed Carmen when she made her way into her room once she finished checking.

"Ok."
Said Tee whilst her and Indi got up soon following behind their pink loving friend down the corridor. She held onto the bucket carefully trying not to spill anything as they made their way into Toby's bedroom; the three of them each jumped over his bed racing towards a window where they're going to pout it over.

"I truthfully don't wanna play football"
Marigold's voice could be heard from outside the window. All she wanted to do was relax on the sofa ; but here she is getting 'forced' by the boys.

"Didn't have to join us then.But I do think that some fresh air-"
A kind of bother Liam began speaking although when he did he became covered in dirt whereas she'd already stepped away. (Her outfit might have gotten a tiny bit messed up due since she didn't move quickly enough).

"Sorry, Liam and Mari!"
Shouted Tee once seeing it landed on the wrong person.

"We was aiming for those two!" 
Carmen also shouted out; they soon ended up laughing basically having an entrained moment.  She glanced over at Indi standing by her left side who's joyful laughter made her cackle even more.

"Seriously?!. now I gotta go change!"

"Thanks for taking the hit guys"
Chuckled Toby although the older duo didn't seem very impressed whilst he and the others continued laughing like it was nothing.

"Why aren't either of you laughing?"
Gus questioned them when he joined everyone else outside. "You're supposed to be laughing, now that you guys know they weren't really trying to scare you" he said as he looked at the window too.

****       ****   ***

LATER IN THE DAY. That main lot were hanging about in the garden still, although it was soon almost night time and the sun was starting to set. At this moment after she'd changed into a completely new outfit; Marigold thought she'd listen to her random messages she got earlier while laying by her favourite tree (away from Elektra duh).

2 new voicemails.

(Message one)

"Hey, sweetie.
It's me just checking in.
Bet you're probably still upset about me showing up huh?
I get it. I would've been freaked out too if I were in your shoes-"
Message deleted.

She mentally groaned once hearing her Mother's voice the minute it started playing. There's no way she's ever forgiving her.. not at all. "That goes in the trash"
she clicked onto the delete button hoping there wasn't another one.. she was mistaken.

(2)

"Okay so you didn't listen to the first one. Makes sense. I uh.. wanted to apologise for not writing or anything in these past years. once they put you two in care; Wasn't allowed any contact. tried searching all over the place. Um.. soon gave up as you can guess, it wasn't until last year I pulled myself together and re invented myself. Don't have to forgive me so fast y'know?
I'm really really sorry for everything . you and your wonderful half sister will always be our girls. Even if we never get a chance now, I'll keep doing my best. hope we can properly meet again in the future. Love you"

She wanted to get rid of this one but something in the back of her mind was telling her she'd regret it in a couple years from now. Her thumb over both options and it took her a few minutes to think. "Are you crying?"
Elektra's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. She'd been reading some magazine near by. Mari gave her this weird expression showing she was startled. "No? it's my allergies. Yeah." she sniffled, the next thing she did was press onto the save option. "Hay-fever" she tells her like her lie had been believable.

Hearing those two talk made Indigo glance up from her book she brought with her after that whole mud incident. "What allergies?"
she quizzed within concern. "Did you just pull a Tracy Beaker on us?" she says, remembering when she'd read the young adults book last year.

"What?"
Marigold questioned the younger girl sitting near by. She didn't understand at all. "It's in her book, whenever she cried she'd always used to say it were her hayfever" Replied Indi and she put a little more detail into her explanation. She looked at her as if she was crazy or something. "Okay. one, that makes no sense. Two I don't cry in public. Ever" she said as tears threatened to spill more though she wiped them away by using her sleeve of her stolen hoodie.

Elektra and Indigo shared a concerned look with one another yet deiced they will drop the conversation. "Fine. we'll leave ya alone. No more questions"
she reassured her thus went back to reading.

"Um. I'm bored, don't wanna play anymore" Carmen announced during the tennis game she was playing.

"Me neither. Do you mind?"
Kindly wondered Tee. "Whatever"
shrugged Toby which meant he didn't mind or care. "Why don't you come sit with us? I've got to ask you a question"

He was quit confused onto why he'd gotten stopped from leaving. ".. Okay.."
he unsurely said. " What's the difference, between manga and Anime?" "Manga is a Japanese comic book" he began explaining.

Gina soon joined them outside whilst holding onto a tray of drinks. "Hi"
she peacefully greeted the kids. "Oh here Gina, take a seat." Toby offered and stood up without knowing she will soon get included in some plan."Oh, thank you"

"-And anime is like animation or cartoon. "
Toby continued his explanation, sounding quit passionate about it.

"Right"
Nervously responded Tee trying her best in listening to him when she was distracted by something else. " You could probably say that manga, is like anime in certain ways.."

Noticing how the bench started making bubbling noses Marigold instantly recognised what those kids were trying to do. "Those sneaky kids"
she mainly spoke to herself once realising. "Uh.. Gina.. you might wanna.."
she tried warning her plus gasped in pure surprise afterwards.

"Had an accident have we?"
Jokingly questioned Liam when Gina had stood up after her dress got wet slightly due to water covering the bench. The kids were having a grand time laughing away at how mad she seemed. "You!" she madly pointed at him. " I wasn't even here!" he says through his grin. The whole thing wasn't easy to stop because it kept spraying water everywhere.

"Who soaked Gina?"
Mike had asked them once he joined the group outside and passed by her. He reached for the hose trying to turn it off but the minute he'd taken it, he accidentally sprayed Elektra and Indigo."Ooh- I'm sorry guys."
he apologised towards the pair walking by. "Where's Mari?".

"I'm right he- No, no! put me down"
Marigold shrieked soon as she'd gotten picked up by Liam who'd noticed how upset she seemed and thought it was would be a wonderful idea to spin her around while the water was still on. Did it make her feel a whole lot better? sort of. Were they on good terms again? she doesn't know. He soon carefully placed her onto the ground, a bright warm smile appeared on her lips even though things between them earlier was rough they'll probably get over it . "I hate you" she said in a joking manner and she flattened her outfit.

"I know. Hate you too"
He replied also in the same voice tone. It looked like he were going to say something else but got interrupted by Mike." Liam, go and turn it off." he'd instructed then he rushed opposite side of the garden soon forgetting what he had on his mind.

***

NIGHT TIME FELL UPON THEM and there was finally some peace in the house after a long crazy day. Apparently, the kids had thought of a revenge plan to get back at Toby because he tried scaring them. Then you've got Tee, Indigo and Carmen's failed idea earlier which didn't go exactly how they hoped it would; Before they could go towards his bedroom they needed one spare person.. which is tricky.

It took at least three tries to wake Marigold up considering she's kind of a heavy sleeper and she had gone to bed  early. "AH!"
she began screaming but Indigo's hand covered her mouth and she went quiet soon removing it. "Jeez, can't a girl get some peace around here? it's literally, like one in the morning. Go away"
she whispered towards her fellow housemates who were hovering over her purple /black styled bed randomly holding torches.

"We know that. Look-  you were mad when you'd got covered in dirt ,right?"
Tiredly questioned Carmen when a lamp shade got turned on though it wasn't very bright.

" I guess? it wasn't the end of the world"  Marigold whispered then she looked over at the other side of her room where Sapphire was out like a light. She couldn't even hear them talking. "I need sleep, I actually did some homework yesterday. I know shocking" she said through her yawn and waited for an explanation why she got disturbed.

"We need your help with something"
Indigo tells her as her a rare sly smirk formed onto her lips. "Fine.. what is it?"and just Like that they each softly cheered once getting her approval. The children left her bedroom quietly closing the door behind them now going along with their revenge plan.

They were now making their way down the corridor, quietly motioning one another to keep quiet whilst heading towardsc's bedroom. Turns out they'd all came up with this idea where they'd get back at him for what happened earlier; she liked the sound of that and ended up joining them. " Who stepped on my toe?!"
Mari whisper shouted the minute someone trod on her foot.

"Oh, that was me. Sorry"
Frank told her yet the pair of them got hushed by their mutual friend causing them to stop talking. When you're walking in the dark it's not easy, which is why he stepped on it (not on purpose of course).

"Toby.."
They'd each called out whilst holding torches under their faces. Turning around in his sleep he soon woken up once seeing  all of them hovering over his bed causing him to let a fearful scream when he saw everyone.

"Result!"
cheered Liam whilst he high fived Frank. Well, that worked out completely fine.

*** *** ***

In the morning a meeting got sorted between Mike, Amira (social worker) and Ms Sanchez. However, around that same timing it looked like Lily had tried running away to be with her father who'd told her he would be at this community centre in town. Before any of that happened he went to look for her including Cam and Tracy. Unfortunately Steve Kettle didn't show up; instead it was them who'd parked outside. It was apart of his job to make sure every child in his care got home safely or even seeing if any parent were allowed to be around.

"Are you alright, lily?"
Kindly asked Cam the minute they'd approached her. She tried escaping though there wasn't any use.

"How did you know I was here?"
A stunned Lily questioned them. She hadn't even told anyone else.

" Your dad told us"
honestly replied Mike whilst giving her a sympathetic expression.  " Where is he?" she asked him in hope that he would show up.

"He's not coming"
Tracy heartily admitted. The sun was extra bright which made them all squint their eyes. Once hearing those heart breaking news she got quit disappointed and the duo went into a warm comforting hug before eventually heading home..

"I was only around her age when we moved out or maybe a bit older. My dad did say it won't be easy looking after both girls with us still being in school. "
Ms Sanchez said when they were all sitting the kitchen, she sat opposite side to her daughter. "That being me,Nadine, and their father. Although I do think he finished education but I can't remember" she carried on explaining. "He wasn't around as much before your eleventh birthday.. struggled daily trynna handle everything   . That's when I hit rock bottom and couldn't cope anymore".

"So you left us alone at home? never got a chance to be myself."
sneered Mariana whilst holding back her anger. " It wasn't fair. It's still not fair. We needed our mums.. I don't as much anymore but Indi does. She doesn't have any memory, but I do." she tearfully added and soon someone took her hand in comfort; she looked beside her and saw it were only Tracy who'd sensed she was almost about to explode.

"I know. I know, felt guilty when leaving yous there. We're doing fine though, me and Nads. She says she'll come visit some day.. not now" Commented Rochelle with a small smile. "I'm truly sorry for everything; but I can see you've been doing well without me. You're in perfect hands Mari, just know you're nothing like me." she informed her knowing that's probably what she thinks. 

"Yeah well.. i've got half of your DNA mum. I'm bound to be similar. "
Mariana Shrugged her shoulders as she spoke. "Not that I'm worried about my adult years, got ages" she joked which made them chuckle. "Guess I can stop hating you, I'm not ready to forgive yet" she added whilst gazing onto something else.

" I understand. Would be a bit soon.. I'll continue doing my best no matter what"  Rochelle says then she had nothing else on her mind meaning their meeting was done though she stayed until Steve also done his talking.

"When I apply to get the restraining order lifted and try to get custody, will you support me?"
Mr kettle nervously questioned the care workers. "Will you give us any reason not to?" replied Cam."If you're talking about the booze then no. I've given it up, I'm keeping it that way." he tells her and then looked over at Lily sitting beside him. " It's time I faced up to my responsibilities."

"Of course we'll support you." 
Confirmed Tracy even though at first she wasn't too sure about their parents.

"It won't be instant guys. These things take time"
Mike firmly yet nicely told both of them.

" Fine by me. Don't mind waiting"

"I don't care. I've got my dad" 
Lily replied although when she did they were certain Tracy was crying, causing these two to share looks with one another. " Don't cry Tracy. You'll always be like a big sister to me. And Mari too. " she said while facing her.

"I know."
Sadly says Tracy whilst her attention stayed on them. " But they're your parents, your real family. That's more important than anything"  she told Lily and Mari (who btw ended up crying despite how she never does in front of anyone). The three went into a group hug not sure what will happen later in the future.

In the long run their visiting hour soon ended.  It was just this lot standing in the corridor; Marigold hesitated about hugging her mum so she gave a simple wave whilst standing close by. "See ya around Rochelle"
she softly said when saying goodbye. 

Ms Sanchez turned around seeing as she stood by the front door and waved back. " Bye honey" she responded and didn't question why the teen didn't call her 'mum' like she did before. "Thanks Mike, Tracy." 
she thanked one of her daughter's care workers while she looked over at the stairs. "Oh! can someone tell Indigo Her mother says hello? it would mean a lot" she requested then she stepped out of the house going into her driver's car.

"Bye, dad" 
Lily gave a farewell to her father with a hug. " see you soon" she spoke. 

"Okay" 
Mr Kettle says, soon they stopped hugging and he headed out as well.

she watched as he went into the front yard though she got joined by Marigold who'd stood beside her giving a mini side hug in comfort. It's funny how they're not alike but have a similar family situation.

Over-all what began as a tense day had turned into a semi happy ending. Hmm including the part where the adults also got their chance to scare everyone whilst lunch arrived. Sometimes it doesn't really have to be perfect, does it? .....

______________________________________________

WORD COUNT : 4982.
**Edited***
________________________________

Admin's thoughts! :

My girls :( 
almost cried while writing these scenes.  yes I wrote her two names because it would be easier for me to decide if I wanna change it or not.

Alright! well, that's all from me. Happy Saturday guys & remember to relax once in a while <33 Don't forget to vote or comment.

- Tiger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 576 40
When my father left my mother and me for a better life, I was devastated and naively thought my life couldn't get any worse. How wrong I was. My new...
166 0 11
Personally, I never saw myself as an optimistic person. I never really had any friends, I didn't share feelings for people, I never really had any so...
2.8K 324 14
He rushes behind a car as I'm shooting at him as he's shooting while running away. "Imma Kill You Manny!" I growl at him angrily as I keep firing sho...
52.4K 1.8K 43
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...