Book 1: Broken (Kiba Inuzuka...

Por Silver-Tigress

12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 2
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 3
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 4
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 2
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 3
Naruto, the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 4
Naruto, the movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 5
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Sequel!!!

Chapter 51

237 7 0
Por Silver-Tigress

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I concentrate on healing the fish with my Mystical Palm Jutsu, my brows knitted together. It's been a few more days since we'd gotten back from the Land of Snow, and my team and I had gotten back from a B Ranked mission that had turned out to be an A Ranked mission to the Land of Tea, while Kakashi went on his own mission.

I wear a short sleeved orange shirt with red sleeves and denim shorts with the tall combat boots Sasuke got me for my birthday, and lone wolf pendant Sakura got me, since I was only training with Tsunade today. Within a few heartbeats, I'd managed to successfully heal the fish and it wriggles on the table in front of me. I gasp happily as I turn to a smiling Tsunade, sitting in a recliner off to the side.

"I did it!"

Tsunade praises me, "Excellent work, Kimiko. You're progressing much faster than any student I'd ever trained. I think we'll call it a day. Start up again after your missions tomorrow."

I nod my head eagerly as I reply, "Aye, aye, Captain!"

With a salute, I spin on my heal and skip out of the tower, to visit Sasuke in the hospital. I was actually kind of drained since I'd been training since dawn this morning. Tsunade sure is real space driver when it comes to training me in medical ninjutsu.

I sign into the hospital and was told my Sensei was back from his mission. He'd been in awhile ago having gotten his wounds seen to.

I head for Sasuke's room and was about to open the door, but it opens and Sakura pokes her head out, blinking her eyes in surprise at me.

"Oh! Kimiko! Did you come to see Sasuke?"

I nod as I say, "Yup. Where are you off to?"

"To get something for Sasuke to eat. I'll be right back!" She says before leaving.

I enter to see Sasuke sitting up in bed and staring at the white sheets. I go over and sit in the chair beside him. "Hi, Sasuke!" I greet. He doesn't respond nor look up. "Sasuke? Oi, don't ignore me, Duck Butt!!" I flick the side of his head, causing Sasuke to hiss and glare daggers at me.

"Ow! What was that for, Kimiko?!"

"For ignoring me. Why are you all gloom and doom?"

He grumbles, "You know why."

Understanding crosses my features as I say, "Let me guess, it's about Naruto having defeated the enemy you and I couldn't back in the Land of Tea?" A slight nod from the Uchiha. "I wouldn't let that get to you."

"How can you be calm about it? Even you couldn't even beat that guy," Sasuke says with a hint of bitterness.

I say, "There's always someone stronger than me out there, Sasuke. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses. We just have to learn to overcome those weaknesses, otherwise we'd never be stronger. Besides, close quarter combat isn't really my thing." I give a shrug. Sasuke just narrows his onyx orbs at me dangerously. "I'm going to tell you something important, Sasuke, and I hope you'll remember for next time: Everyone is equal in power. You just have to believe in yourself."

Sasuke wonders, "What does that mean?"

"It's my clan's belief. It means, even if you think you're weak, deep down inside, you have a power equal to others. That was how I was able to survive all those years with Orochimaru. Believe in yourself, Sasuke, and you'll be able to overcome anything and anyone. Besides, Naruto was only able to defeat that ninja because you and I did all the hard work in weakening him." I scoff at the memory, seeing Sasuke's lips barely twitch into a smirk.

Even I was a little jealous that Naruto beat the enemy instead of us.

"You might be right," Sasuke murmurs.

I stand up as I say, "I'll be going, now. Just promise me you'll think about what I said, 'kay?" He nods his head slightly. I turn to the door. I pause in the doorway to call back, "See you later, Duck Butt!"

Sasuke doesn't reply before I slide the door closed and go home

                         🗡🗡🗡

I lounge on my blue couch while eating barbecue chips and watching TV. I didn't have anymore training today.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. Wondering who it could be, I get up and open the door. A male ANBU stands in front of me. I stop and blink my eyes in surprise.

"Can I help you?" I ask wearily.

"Kimiko Sumire?" The man questions.

"Yes?"

"Hokage-sama was looking for you," Says the ANBU.

I ask, "For what?"

"She didn't say. Just to tell you to go to get office should we see you."

"Okay. I'll be there," I say before I turn and head for the Hokage tower.

Upon reaching the tower, I walk up the countless flights of stairs. When I reach the door to Tsunade's office, I take a deep breath before I straighten my spine and raise my fist to knock on the door.

"Enter!" Tsunade calls. I enter the room to see Shizune, Ibiki, Anko, Izumo and Kotetsu gathered around the blonde woman. Shikamaru, Choji, Ino and Asuma were there too, standing before the desk. The Nara smiles lazily at me to which I return. I go to stand next to him. "To be honest, I'm not overly sure what to do. With the Final Exam suspended, it was many of the people's opinions that none of the Genin who participated should be promoted to the rank of Chunin."

I raise an eyebrow at her, wondering where Tsunade is going with this.

The Senju continues. "That includes the two of you, of course." She writes something on a piece of paper with an ink brush. "However, I've heard that the Third Hokage has had nothing but praise for both of your matches. In fact, not only the Third, but all of your Exam Proctors felt the same way. So, in this case, my opinion doesn't really matter." Tsunade smiles at me before her gaze flicks to Shikamaru.

"So! From this day forward, I hope you will strive to achieve a level of excellence worthy of that headband you've got around your arm! Congratulations! As of this moment, you are a Chunin!"

Shikamaru's eyes widen as Shizune hands him a green flak jacket.

"Congratulations!" She tells him with a warm smile.

"Yeah, congrats, Shika-kun!" I say, honestly excited for my friend. I always knew he had it in him to be a Chunin!

Tsunade then switched her caramel gaze to me, saying, "As for you, Kimiko. I know of your strength and status as a ninja. Despite your past, I've witnessed you've shown such loyalty to the Hidden Leaf Village, and I got to witness your power first hand. I've also heard other stories about you."

I tilt my head, wondering what they could possibly be.

"I've heard about your encounter with Orochimaru and the Sound ninja in the Forest of Death. I've been told how you've risked your life to protect us when Orochimaru ambushed us and the snakes attacked us during the Final Exam. You also protected me from Kabuto not too long ago."

I steel myself for her next words, though she sounds more impressed than anything else.

"Everyone I've talked to has readily agreed with my opinions," She continues, still smiling. "Congratulations! You are now a Leaf Village Jounin."

I gape as Shizune hands me a green flak jacket and congratulates me happily.

I knew I could be Jounin level but I never thought I'd make it this soon!

"Congratulations, Kimi-chan," Says Shikamaru. "I knew you'd make it as Jounin eventually. Heh! Show off."

I cackle evilly as I hold the vest up in grove of me. "YEEEESSSS!!! Now this proves I'm way better than Kakashi Sensei!!"

Tsunade, Shizune and Anko laugh while the men smile.

I leave the building with Team Ten.

Ino says, "I can't believe you guys made it to Chunin and Jounin!"

Shikamaru drawls, "Yeah, but being at a high rank just means more work. What a drag!"

I say, "I definitely won't be wearing this, because it's ugly and totally doesn't suit me, but I can't wait for my Sensei to find out about this!! He'll flip!!"

Choji says as he stares at me admiringly, "It's amazing that you just became Jounin, Kimiko."

Asuma says, "You know, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone completely skipping the Chunin rank and going straight to Jounin rank before. It's pretty impressive, that's for sure."

Ino says with sparkling eyes, "Wow! You really are incredible, Kimiko! It must be why you're called The Lightning Empress!"

I say bashfully, "Maybe..."

Asuma says, "Cone on. Let's go get some Yakiniku Q to celebrate."

We agree and start walking to the restaurant. However, I freeze when I sense some surge of power to my right, in the direction of the hospital.

"Sorry, guys! I have to go! I'll see you later," I call before I take off, hearing Choji groan in disappointment behind me. I put on a burst of speed and reach the hospital in a matter of minutes. As I leap upward, I gasp when I see Naruto and Sasuke falling towards each other, Rasengan and Chidori in each of their hands. I think fearfully, "Idiots!! They'll kill each other!"

Sakura comes running onto the scene, almost in slow motion. She cries out, tears pouring down her face, "STOOOPPP!! NOOO!!!"

I appear right beside the boys as I flow chakra into my arms. I latch my hands around their wrists and grip them tightly, halting their attacks inches from impact.

Shock registers on their features as Sasuke scowls. Naruto gasps in disbelief, "She... She stopped us with her bare hands?!"

Sasuke grits out, "She's so... so strong...!"

Swiftly, I twist my upper body and throw Naruto and Sasuke away from one another. Naruto and Sasuke collide with concrete water towers, their Jutsus dying down. I land on my feet as the chakra ebbs out of my arms and I glare at the boys in disbelief.

I whirl on the boys as Kakashi appears beside Sakura in a puff of smoke and demand, "What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?! That was way too intense for two people who were just training! Not to mention, teammates!"

"Your reaction timing is better than ever, Kimiko-chan," Comments Kakashi as he eyes Naruto wearily. The blonde pulls his arm out of the water tank and a small amount of water trickles down.

Naruto hops down from the wooden tank and my gaze switches to Sasuke, who's arm is stuck in the second wooden tank. I watch as the Uchiha manages to wrench his arm free, and a steady stream of water pours out.

Sasuke turns his head and smirks when he sees that Naruto's attack didn't cause nearly as enough damage to his water tank as Sasuke's Chidori had.

I appear on the tank above Sasuke, my hands planted firmly on my hips as I question, "What were you thinking?" The Uchiha glances up at me in surprise. "Were you seriously trying to kill him, Sasuke?" Sasuke doesn't respond, instead choosing to narrow his onyx orbs in a glare. I glare right back, causing him to flinch. "Don't you dare glare at me, Sasuke! You've seriously got to do something about this sense of superiority you have. That Chidori was way too big for someone who was just aiming at his friend from the same village."

"She's right, Sasuke," Says Kakashi as he appears beside me. He eyes the Uchiha calmly. "Don't you think it's about time to grow up? Attacking your teammate isn't going to prove anything or make you stronger."

Naruto lifts his head as he watches the raven eyed boy with a slightly confused and angry look in his eye.

"Hn," Sasuke grunts before he does a backflip over the fence surrounding the hospital.

I could only watch from beside the silverette as the Uchiha drops down on a building behind the hospital and vanishes from view.

I let out a tired sigh.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

635 31 19
Something ominous is coming to stir the hidden Leaf village as an oblivious Kumo is dragged into it. Kumo Kazumi: a prodigy of one of the very few cl...
21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
1.1M 36.3K 54
Team 7 work together as priority one instead of seeing the others as a burden. Kakashi Hatake keeps on training after the deaths of his teammates in...
43.6K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...