Love Of A Prince

By SweeetPumkin

"Its all boring shit-" "Watch your language." Chan said sternly as his eyes narrowed on Hyunjin who huffed."... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

8

1.3K 76 63
By SweeetPumkin

"I thought you stopped drinking those."

Chan stared at Hyunjin who hummed lightly as he took another sip of his monster.

"I did."

An awkward silence fell between the two as Hyunjin averted his gaze out the window of the suburban ignoring the look Chan was giving him from the front seat. Jeongin sat in the very back with Hyunjin while Jisung and Chan sat in the  seats in front of them. Leaving Changbin in the passenger seat up front.

Minho was in the car ahead of them. Probably making sure everything was going to plan as always.

Clearing his throat with a small smile Chan turned back around and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

Jeongin glanced over at Hyunjin who was still sipping on the drink and over to Chan who was now staring down at the floor board with a heavy frown, clearly upset that he couldn't have a decent conversation with his brother.

So mustering up all the courage he had Jeongin cleared his throat and spoke up.

"I don't actually like Monsters, they can be really bad for you."

Another silence filled the car as everyone stared at him. His face already hot from all of the attention.

He shouldn't have even said anything. God that was so stupid of him—

"Okay."

Hyunjin set down the drink, his head turning toward Jeongin as he rested it on his hand. Chan turned his head and stared at Hyunjin in disbelief. Jeongin seemed to be just as surprised, because his mouth was slightly gaped as a blush spread across his cheeks. "I-I didn't mean—" He started as he looked at Hyunjin who shushed him as he leaned back in his seat. "Do you want me to kiss to quiet?" Jeongin shut his mouth almost immediately, followed by the snickers from Jisung as he looked down at his tablet.

Arriving at the restruant, paparazzi filled the entrance and as soon as the cars pulled up they were quick to surround them.

Cameras flashed, people yelled and Jeongin found himself frozen in a state of shock as he watched the reporters try and push back against the baracades and police officers.

He couldn't understand why people did those kind of things, but there was no point thinking about it.

"Whats wrong baby bread?" Jeongin turned to see Hyunjin looking at him with a sharp gaze, clearly trying to figure out what he wad thinking. Jeongin shook his head as he pulled a smile on his face. "Nothing, I'm okay." He assured, trying to keep Hyunjin from asking anything further.

Hyunjin of course wasn't easily convinced, but he could tell by Jeongins expression that the younger didn't want to be pushed on, so instead he let the conversation fall.

"Alright you two stay behind me." Changbin said as he stood up and opened the car door, his shades shielding him from the camera flashes. Jeongin squinted as he got out after Changbin, Hyunjin following behind with a sigh as he looked at the crowds of people.

"Fucking hate paparazzi." He muttered as he stood beside Jeongin who was looking over to see Minho guiding Chan out of the car.

Jeongin had never seen him with such a stern, serious expression before. He looked like he could strike someone down with just a glare. Jeongin wouldn't be surprised if he actually could. He was the Kings royal guard after all.

"Jisung you alright?" Jeongin turned back to Changbin who had his hand on Jisungs shoulder as the other tightly gripped his tablet, sweat running down his temples as he stared at the ground. Jeongin couldn't help but notice he looked sickly pale, like he was going to throw up at any moment and he found himself worrying that Jisung actually be sick even though he looked fine the entire car ride.

Jeongin watched as Jisung lifted his head and opened his mouth to answer, but was quickly cut off as a gun shot rang through the air, causing chaos to run rapid as people started to scream and shout.

He doesn't remember grabbing Hyunjin or even doing anything but now he was forcing the prince back toward car as people pushed past the police and baracades and started to swarm the place, making his adrenaline pump even faster as he swung open the car door and shoved Hyunjin inside and not a second later another shot went off.

He could feel the burning pain run through his side as he slammed the door closed.

Before he could register anything else he was being pulled and shoved inside another vehicle.

His head was fuzzy as he finally noticed Minho who was panting as he asked if everyone else in the car was okay. Jeongin stared up at him from where he sat on the floor board, the feeling of something wet like water soaking the left side of his stomach. Had he or someone else spilt water on his him?

Hazily he turned his head to look down at his side, his breath shaky as he registered the red bleeding into his silk white shirt like spilt wine on a cloth.

Shot, he had gotten shot.

Looking back up at Minho he held big teary eyes when the elder finally turned back to him. And when he did, Jeongin didn't fail to notice how his face dropped.

"Jeongin."

He couldn't keep the sob from leaving his throat, nor the tears that had filled his eyes from running down his cheeks as Minho looked at the blood. "I-im sorry." He choked out as Minhos hand reached for his side, applying pressure and sending the pain Jeongin hadn't felt before, up his side.

"Dammit!" Minho cursed as he looked up at the driver. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" He screamed as he looked at the man who flinched at the sudden shouting.

"HE NEEDS TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL!"

Jeongin could feel himself flinch, the yelling doing nothing to help the panic and adrenaline high he hadn't come down from yet.

A light brush to his hair had him turning to see Chan now by his side, with a worried expression as he looked down at him. He seemed to notice Jeongins distress cause he was immediately turning his head to Minho with a stern gaze, before he utterd out "Your scaring him." Making Minho look back down at him with a soft gaze.

"I-Im sorry Innie I didn't mean to shout." He quickly apologized as he bit his lip and cupped his face with his other hand.  Jeongin felt fear run through him as he stared up at his older brother.

He wasn't going to die was he?He didn't want to die yet, he hadn't lived his life fully.

He still wants to go to the beach and watch the sunset over the horizan, he wants to visit a Noraebang with Hyunjin, maybe even go shopping and break a few rules again. He wants to see his Eomma and thank her for protecting and taking care of him, and for not ever letting him quit pursing his dreams when he wanted to, but most of all he wants to make Minho proud of him.

He doesn't want to die before hearing Minho say he's proud that he's become something great. That he's finally achieved something great.

He just wants Minho to acknowledge that he can be to his standards for once.

Just once.

"Hyung." He whimpers as he stares up at him with a hazy gaze. He doesn't remember being so tired, but he feels his eyes drooping even as he tries so hard to keep them open, it doesn't work and eventually he's blinded by darkness.

When he comes to it again, there was  shouting and yelling coming from around him as he slowly forced his eyes opens.

Minho was the first person he recognized, nobody else was familiar and all of them were wearing blue as they looked down at him. He could feel himself moving and hear running, bit it was all faint as his vision started to fade again.

He didn't want to die.

▪︎☆☆☆☆▪︎

Slow beeping, the smell of cleaning products, faint talking.

It was all coming to Jeongins senses as he started to wake up. His body felt sore all over, he felt hazy and sick like he had a cold.

Opening his eyes he found himself staring up at a plain white ceiling that made him somehow feel worse than he already did at the moment.

With a huff he turned his head to the side, his eyes finding the windows that held nothing but darkness and the city lights as the sun had already set. It must have been late already, maybe ten o'clock already.

The click of the door had his head turning to the other side as it opened and revealing Hyunjin standing there in a hospital gown with two cups of jello in his hand. "Good, your awake." He said as he shut the door behind him and walked over to the chair by the bedside.

Jeongin felt his throat tighten as Hyunjin took a seat and pushed out the little tray over the bed before setting the jello and plastic spoon on it. "I wanted icecream, but I couldn't find any." Hyunjin said as he turned his head to look at Jeongin who was staring back with watery eyes. Hyunjin quickly reached forward and wiped the tears from his eyes as he gently shushed the younger who sniffled as he tried to force his sobs down.

"God why are you crying." He muttered as he brushed back the others hair with a sigh. Jeongin shook his head, not even understanding himself.

With a snort and smile Hyunjin pressed the button and adjusted Jeongin till he was sitting up. The younger watched as he peeled upon the jello cup before placing the spoon in it.

After sitting and half way eating the jello Jeongin was finally calmed down. His eyes were puffy and his cheeks red with irritation from crying, but he was better now that he had his jello. 

Looking over at Hyunjin he cleared his throat before nervously speaking. "A-are you okay?" Jeongin winced at hearing how scratchy his voice was, his throat felt raw and his vocal cords felt strained. If Hyunjin noticed, he chose not to say anything about it. "I'm fine." He said as he swallowed another spoon full of jello. Jeongin nodded before looking over at the door.

Hyunjin set down his jello before grabbing the remote and turning on the TV, making sure not to turn the sound on as he did. "Minho Hyung said your parents are coming up from Busan." Jeongin snapped his head over toward him, his eyes big as Hyunjin continued. "He wanted to stay with you, but everything's a mess right now."

Jeongin nodded his head low as he looked down at the IV injected injected in his arm. "What happened?" He asked as he lifted his head to look over at Hyunjin who hummed lightly as he leaned back in his seat. 

"Someone in the crowd had beaten up a cop and got hold of a gun." Hyunjin sighed as he flipped through channels. "Managed to fire a few shots, one of which hit you." Hyunjin said as he pointed to Jeongin who blinked before he reached to his gown and pulled it up to reveal the bandages over the side of his body.

His eyes raked over the Hyunjins side, his gaze traveling lower and lower until eventually—

"OH MY GOD YOUR NAKED!?" Jeongin shrieked as he covered his eyes, his mind incripted with a sight he won't likely forget any time soon.

Hyunjin snorted as he dropped the gown and teasingly grinned. "Of course baby bread. It's a hospital." He snickered as he watched Jeongin peek through his fingers at him.

"Its still embarrassing!"

Jeongin watched as a devilish grin spread across Hyunjins face as he stood up and reached for the blankets on the bed. "Now it's my turn to see what your packing baby bread!"

Jeongin screamed as Hyunjin tugged off the blanket and almost grabbed a hold of his gown if he hadn't managed to get to it first.

The two boy's bickering and fought as Hyunjin tried to pull up his gown while Jeongin struggled to keep it down.

Neither of them realized the commotion they were causing until the door flung open to reveal Chan, Minho and Changbin all who were know staring at the two. Hyunjin was between Jeongins legs that were on either side of his hips while the gown was still being gripped in his hand and the flush on Jeongin's face didn't make the scene any better.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked as he tried to pull Jeongins gown again only for the other to squeak as he quickly snapped it back down.

Chan cleared his throat before awkwardly averting his gaze. "You weren't in your room." He muttered out as he looked at Hyunjin who smiled.

"Right."

"Well I guess that means I should take my leave baby bread."

"Good night my sweet baby bread."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 9.5K 20
...But just in that moment he pushes you against the wall really hard and presses the knife against your throat. "Why shouldn't I just have fun with...
8.8K 454 11
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
141K 5.8K 29
Camp Royalty and Camp Music How can Music and Royalty be together? In which , Prince Hyunjin accidentally get on the wrong ship while Dancer Minho w...
66K 552 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...