Shower Time Thoughts

By medusaswifey

A bunch of meddison stories that are under 1000 words. And the title is because the shower is my thinking pla... More

Instagram
Surprise!
Yes
Home
Two Toothbrushes
Are You Kidding Me!?
My Ex-girlfriend
Hell
The Cutest
Move!
Truth Or Dare?
I Think You're Beautiful
Tough
Your My Best Friend
Poke
Father's Day Dilemma
No!
Black friday
are you good at reading eyes?

Sand

850 27 5
By medusaswifey

Meredith was crying outside the doors of the hospital. Usually I wouldn't care but the poor girl has been going through hell lately so needless to say I went to comfort her.

"do you want some sand?" I asked I knew it was a stupid question but I watched as she turned around to face me, wiping away stray tears with a chuckle.

"what?" she asked a smile appearing on her face despite the tears still steadily flowing.

It's a trick I learnt, I don't remember where. But when someone is crying if you ask them a stupid question the confusion boosts their mood" I explained handing her the rest of my coffee "did it work?"

"that among other things might of" she smiled "thank you addison"

School is quite stressful lately so I haven't been Putting too much pressure on myself to write a new chapter. But I will tell you I have half of one written so.... Soon I promise 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
356K 15.5K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...