๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™ โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...

By bangtan_b_

โ Your majesty, you need to take your clothes offโž my fingers ran across the thin material, hesitating whethe... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜

5K 288 151
By bangtan_b_

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

I was wondering how the hell I was going to do this. Committing murder doesn't scare me. It's practically normal in this kingdom if it's well deserved. I've done it plenty of times before and I'm sure everyone's aware of that. Hell I just murdered a women yesterday with a princess by my side. But Nani is a different story.

"Ouch..." I whisper under my breath as I adjusted the high heeled shoe on my feet. The fast paced, loud music like fucking hurricane on my ears. I reached the exits doors with a glass of liquor on my hand. I stumbled a little as the door managed to close itself. The concrete floor meeting my bare knees and this time I actually stumble right down. The ground roughly scaring the skin on my knees.

I'm not drunk.

I really I'm not. But I need Nani to know that I'm drunk. So I'm acting like I'm drunk. My hair covering the most of my face as I brushed it off. I placed the glass down as I glanced over at the black van right across the street. Bingo.

After a full month of tracing his ass, he still shows up. How can he not..? He goes for women. Nani has been in the club for two straight hours doing god knows what. I've been keeping a watch on him making sure he knows I'm getting drunk so then he can come to me instead of the other way round. The unconscious women that he likes to take advantage of.

Doing this is simply killing me, grabbing his attention by being drunk is fucking disturbing. But right now I'm dressed up just like one. There's no way he can tell who I am due to the heavy make up on face that I never generally wear. The king wanted him dead but I want Nani to suffer the pain that I went through, better enough the pain my mother went through that same day he took her away from me. He took her soul away from her by laying his hands on her, taking her pureness and kindness in a blink of a second while I sat there and watched. I miss her so much. Her smile that took over her whole face. I felt the warmth of my tear drop on the ground before wiping it away.

All this time I thought I could take out Nani with my own fists. With my own gun. With my own knife. With me being a trained soldier. With me being Mr Yuan. With me in disguise of being a man.

But that wasn't it. I was wrong. What I needed to do was get inside his head and play with it. Mess with it and finally get him where I need him. And right now I need him to be very comfortable for this long ride. I needed to be me. I needed to be a women. Knowing Nani, he's obessed with a women and me being one just makes my revenge all the better.

Across the street I felt the van door open as I still remained the ground. I tried to get up but failed purposely. Falling right back on the floor, I placed the glass of alcohol on the ground hoping to give my act another go but fortunately for me I heard those heavy steps coming my way. From the corner of my eye I watched a man come to a brief stop right in front of me. He squatted down to my level before placing his hand on my lower back trying to support me.

"Struggling there...?" and there he was. That's his voice for sure. Nani you fucking dickhead. Apart of me is excited that I can finally get this done and leave this kingdom. Another part of me is scared shitless that I might end up fucking dead before I can kill him. I'm not scared of death and I've been trained not to be but if Nani gets to kill me before I kill him let's just say everything I worked for is for nothing. I knew my chances of survival when I went on with this situation. I knew how dangerous taking out Nani can be but no one is going to stop me from letting my mothers soul rest in peace. Nobody.

With the feeling of pure distrubance I placed my hand on his trying to lift myself up.

"Is it that obvious..?" I sounded drunk and wasted and it looks like he's buying my act. As I tried to lift myself up he placed his other hand on my waist pulling me up back to my feet. Within seconds of getting back to my feet I acted like I was falling again due to how much I drank and Nani managed to hold me steady within his arms. Truly wanting to vomit in my own damn mouth I rested my head on his chest, trying to keep my balance firm. The man chuckled placing a kiss on my head.

"How about I take you to my house..?" my head lifted looking up at him with an innocent look like I didn't know that was in me. "Really..?" I questioned as he gave me a nod. Before I knew it he started to walk me towards his van. I could see four guards standing around the big van. Fuck me I don't need to get inside his van. My heels were the only think that can he heard against the warm air before I opened my mouth.

"My car... is down the road..." My tone was deep and unstable trying to get him to walk me towards my own car. Nani stopped before giving his men a nod of his head. And just like that all of his men got inside the van and drove off. The two of us all alone. I'm getting stoked but this is not the setting nor the time to take him out. I need more time for him to trust me. And as bad as it sounds for him to touch me and when he's fully distracted I'll lay all my cards on the table and kill him. And if we both die tonight at least my mother's rapist is gone and I was the one who took my revenge for her.

"So, where's that car of yours...?" His hands readjusted themselves on my skin as I tightly grabbed onto his blazer. I stumble once again but he managed to hold me close to him. Damn it this is more harder than I thought.

"To the right..." I answered and once again he held me close before we started to walk towards my car. I gave him my keys from purse that was strapped on my bare shoulder. He opened the passenger door for me as I got in. I watched him walk around and sit on the driver seat. My head dropped onto the window resuming my actness of being extremely drunk. My eyes fluttered shut as I heard him twist the key and immediately drive off. I felt uneasy and pure hatred as I felt his hand on my bare thigh. I was wearing a dress and it barely covered anything below my knees. But that's what I'm willing to do for my mother. I have been trained for this very moment. I have grown up with rough punches against my jaw. Hard kicks to the stomach and bullets to the shoulder. I'm professionally trained for this very moment and I'm fucking ready.

Nani brushed his palm on my skin before slowly caressing it.

"You haven't told me your name yet..." he asked as I slowly opened my eyes. I truly feel like I'm about to vomit. His whole presence and being stuck inside this vehicle..? Oh fuck me and put a bullet inside my head.

I placed my hand on his before lifting myself from the window. Resting my head on the seat as the headlights of the car lit up the dark roads. "Jasmine..." I lied. Jasmine is the first name that came to mind and it looks like he believed the shit out of me.

"Well Jasmine, you're coming to my house tonight. What do you drink..? Wine..? Whiskey..?" the word of whiskey immediately makes me think of the prince. I haven't seen him since last night when he hovered his heated body over me and lowered his head to my jaw in his car. Just thinking about it makes every part of my body shiver in excitement. Just thinking about those glorious lips of his. His dark eyes that seemed to be running miles across my head every time I think of him. I ran my fingers through my long strands trying my best to stop thinking about a person that put a bullet through my stomach on my first day in the royal palace.

"I like wine. Do you have wine at home..?" my voice was fare and flirtatious. I needed him to believe that I'm into him and that he can trust me. He chuckled nodding his head as he took a turn to the highway. Why is heading towards the highway...?

"Of course I have wine. And I have a whole bottle waiting for you.." I lifted my lips faking a smile as my head ran crazy. If he's taking the highway that means his house is outside of this whole kingdom. Nani doesn't live inside the kingdom but outside..? The thought definitely did come to mind but I didn't actually think that he has a house outside of the kingdom. After a minute or so I felt him pick up the speed on the highway. My chances of survival is already slim as fuck and now if I do die tonight not a single soul will be able to find my body. Perfect. Just fucking perfect.

Nani continued on the highway towards his unknown house as I tumbled my head back to the window. Before closing my eyes once again I heard his voice shatter through my ears.

"Take a nap if you want, it's a long ride to my place..." I felt my blood raging within my veins as he squeezed my thigh on his palm. The urge to grab his wrist and twist it to the point where I could snap it into two is very fucking satisfying right now. But I keep my urges to myself and try to relax my eyes, closing them shut. There's no way I'm actually going to pass out while having him this close to me. I don't trust him and I'm fucking killing him. Ripping him to pieces while I stand there and watch.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧. And when he parked my car right outside of a huge looking mansion I couldn't help but gasp in surprise. My jaw dropped as he opened the door for me, my eyes crawling their way towards the building. My heels met the ground as he closed the door shut afterwards. He opened my purse on my side and slipped the keys right inside.

"This is your house..?" I gasp once more, placing my hands on my mouth. Yeah I truly don't give a fuck about his mansion. I need to act this way. Pure. Innocent. Surprised and sadly naive. His house is way bigger and larger that I expected. It was in the middle of a forest, surrounding itself with giant trees.

With his hand on my hip he nodded, guiding me towards his house. The streetlights lit up as soon as we stepped towards his house. Nani placed his hand inside his pocket grabbing the keys and finally opening the huge brown door. He let me in first and I made my way inside. I felt him switch the lights on from the corner. Holy god, this is a huge ass house. I took my steps towards his living room. His black couch on one side as I took my seat on it. I turned  my head towards him. He was still standing by the door, his hands inside his pockets before he started to walk again. This time right behind me, towards his kitchen.

"I'll get that wine for you..." he spoke as I smiled at him. I felt my heart race against my chest. I need to do this before it's too late. I looked up at the clock on the wall of the living room. It was nearly hitting two in the morning and I'm shitting myself right now. I have a plan. I fucking have a plan and I need to stick to it. I know he has a weapon in his waistband. He always does.

"Here..." Nani made his way towards the couch and dropped himself right next to me. He placed two wine glasses on the table before pouring the dark red wine onto them. Oh god let this night run smoothly.

I smiled as he picked up my glass and handed it to me. I placed a strand of my hair behind my ear before lifting the glass against my lips. I'm not stupid and I'm not dumb either. He could have simply drugged this drink that I'm holding but as soon as he took his glass onto his mouth and took a sip I grew a bit calmer. I also take a sip, watching him move himself closer to me. His hand reached out to me and placed themselves on my waist. Pulling me closer and when he took my lips to his own, death wasn't even the right word for what I wanted to do to him.

I was burning up and in any second I could fucking explode into pieces. I was fucking pissed. His lips roughly pressing themselves againt my own as I felt his tongue inside my mouth. I was about to push him off. I was about to cut this act and take him to his grave. But right now I couldn't. So I kissed him back. I kissed him back with the warm tears that were filling my eyes. The kiss was extremely long and after his mouth moved to my neckline I immediately hopped to my feet. His eyes landed on mine as he looked up at me. I smiled at him before taking the wine bottle from the table.

"Let's take this to your bedroom.." I said. His eyes quickly lit with excitement as he rushed to his feet. Placing his hand right back at my waist as he turned me around and made his way up the stairs. I have a plan. I have a fucking plan. I just hope it will work out. As we reached his large bedroom I made my way inside with a bottle of wine on one hand and a glass still remaining liquor on the other. He had a desk placed right in the corner of his room as the bathroom door was kept open. I sat on the end of his king sized bed before placing the bottle on the ground. Taking another sip of the wine.

He eyes were dark and in need for something that I'm not sure of. He made his way to me. Placing both mine and his glass on the ground before placing his hands on my cheeks. Lifting my head up to meet his eyes.

"Jasmine..." he whispered as I lifted my hands. Moving them up to his jeans. My fingers spread on the rough material as I stood from my position. This time my hand on his cheekbones as I took his lips with mine. I felt my eyes shut close trying so hard not to pull away right now. He kissed me back. Placing his hands on my hips, crashing my chest with his own. Dropping my purse on the ground, Nani slowly grabbed my blue dress from the bottom.

His fingers crawling on my bare thighs. I drifted my hands from his cheeks to his shoulders and from his shoulders down to his hips. I could feel his gun on his waistband. I could fucking taste it and right now all I need was his damn gun. I'm putting ever single moment of my life for this. I want this to be done. No, I need this to be done and finished, tonight. And after this I could get out of this kingdom for good.

I need to be fast with my movements. I need to be super fucking fast or I'm dead. His hand gripped my jaw as he deepened the awful kiss. I took my chance. I took my chance and went with it. My hand quickly going under his white blouse taking his gun from his band and shot him straight. Not once. Not even twice but three fucking times. I shot him right in the stomach. I watched his eyes open wide in pure shock. The gunshot noises faded across the hallway of the house. The weapon still aimed right at him as he dropped to the ground right next to me. The blood quickly oozing out of his blouse. The colour of red taking over the white. My heart increased at it's beat.

This is it.

"You son of a bitch.." I whisper looking at him. His hands shaking as he placed his hand on his wounded area. But what I didn't know was what got me. Fuck I should have known better. Nani was fast, like he always was. His other arm reached out for his back jean pocket. Gripping a weapon from behind as he quickly pulled the trigger at me. He was fast, faster than me. Faster than I was. Not one, not two but three bullets right to my stomach. The bullets rushed straight inside my body like fireworks. Causing me immediate pain effecting my stability to even stand up straight.

"Shit..." I groaned as I watched Nani grab my ankle as he remained on the ground. Pulling me quickly making me land on my back. His hand gripped his gun from my hand before tossing it aside.

His body hovered over my own as he started to punch the living shit out of me. It was rough. For a second I couldn't even breath. His aggressive and hard knuckles right on my bones that might just break any second now. Having three sharp bullets in my system and fists thrown at my jaw continously wasn't my plan of action.

His breathing increased as he chuckled. Filling the room with his psychotic laugh. He sounded out of breath, watching his chest rise a little.

"You think you can get away with this and move on..?" I spoke as I grabbed his full attention. My arms above my head stretched out to the side where my bag was dropped a few moments ago.

Another chuckle from Nani.

"Jasmine right...? Or did you lie about your name too..?" He paused for a few seconds, the blood from his wounds dripping right into my own pool of blood. I pulled my bag towards me, opening it. Fidgeting around for my own weapon.

"I wasn't planning on having you as my own punching bag tonight. Actually I was hoping to fuck you and drop you wherever I could and carry on about my life..." He said.

This time I laugh but louder. Harder. Feeling the blood from my mouth ooze out and onto my chin.

"Life..? You call what you're doing to people life.... ? Nani you are one sick person and if I don't kill you today I'm the one that's going to have you as my punching bag..." his head titled a little. The amusement in his eyes grew ten times bigger as a smirk formed in his lips. Like he knew who I was now. Everything finally falling into place for him. And just like that another strong punch met my jaw making my head turn aside. And when he called for my name I knew this was it.

"Yura? I didn't think you could do such a thing. But it's my fault that I'm underestimating you. Like I said before you are powerful. You came here to kill me..? Come on then. Kill me little girl..." he teased and threw another punch. He weighed a fucking ton and having him ontop of me like this is not helping at all. Nani is strong there's no doubt about it. He's been on everyone's kill list and I fucking get that. But if I don't kill him with my bare hands tonight I will lose my fucking mind.

"I didn't rape your real mother. Did you know that your biological parents are well alive and breathing right now...?" My eyes flew and he seemed to notice. "Wouldn't you like to know who they are little girl..?" He's playing with me. He has to be and I'm not falling for it.

I had a firm grip on my weapon but it wasn't a gun. I quickly pulled it out of my bag and scrapped the sharp knife on his face. He hissed painfully which gave me the upper hand. Using my remaining strength I pushed him back to the ground. His back on the ground as I'm the one hovering above him. I continued to use the knife on his face.

Scratching his skin.

Burning his skin.

Just like he did to me. Just like he gave me a permanent scar for life. I could feel my tears rushing in again. Getting flashbacks from a few years back when I first saw Nani's face. At that time my adopted father was working a night shift and it was only me and my mother at home. I loved where we lived. It had this homey vibe that but a smile to my face. It was small but it was enough for the three of us. I was getting ready for bed and mother was reading to me. Her fingers rushing across my dark hair.

"I love your hair darling..." she used to tell me, which made me immediately smile at her. "I love how long your hair is getting..." she continued to tell me as I grew up. And since then I never ever cut my hair. My mother loved my hair and I could never cut it off. It was so long across my back that I couldn't dare cut any part of it. If I did I felt like I was letting her go. Letting the person that loved my hair go. The person that took care of it until I couldn't anymore.

That same night we heard a knock on the door. My mother told me she would check who it is and kissed my forehead before leaving my room. Who would have knew that was the last time she kissed me so gracefully.Who knew the next minute I heard her scream and rushed to get up. Reaching the living room there was Nani having a gun to my mother's head. Telling me if I move on step he would shoot her. And that was when he came into my life and ruined it. That was when I watched him rape her and I couldn't move an inch.

After that, my mother took her life away and a few years later so did my adoptive father. He couldn't live without his wife and so he also died.

"You ruined everything in my life!" I screamed. I screamed so loud I couldn't even see straight.

I couldn't think straight.

"You took her away from me!" At this rate my voice was cracking and I cried.

I was sobbing to the point where I couldn't hear myself clearly. I threw the knife aside not even noticing his face anymore due to the thousand scratches I created on his face. I grabbed the gun from his grip and placed it right in between his eyes. With the small energy he has left his eyes widened all of a sudden scared of his life. Taking a deep breath opening his mouth to speak but I didn't let him. Hell if I let him speak again. Never.

"I told you I was going to kill you. Kill you for touching my mother..." I pulled the trigger.

"For taking her away from me..." I pulled the trigger once again.

"For taking everything from me..." and I pulled it again making his head drop to the side. My tears landed on his face as I sobbed even harder, feeling the agony from my wounds. After what seemed like forever I pulled myself up from his now dead body. The blood scattered across his bedroom as I tried to drag myself out of it and down the stairs. I could barely breath. I was seriously wounded and all I could think of was rushing to my car and grabbing the huge gallon of gasoline from the back truck. I felt pain before, plenty of times and this it not going to stop me from burning this whole house down. Burning it until I feel satisfied that he's dead.

I make my way back to the house before pouring the gasoline all over the surface. In the living room, the kitchen, up the stairs and finally Nani's bedroom. Covering his body with it as I dropped the now empty bucket right beside him. Gripping my stomach I looked at his body one last time before turning around and getting out of this house. The blood from my stomach dripping on the floor making a large trail as I made my way out. I'm loosing a lot of blood right now and I don't think I can make it to the drive back into the kingdom.

"Shit..." I groaned feeling the tears still on my cheeks as I grabbed the lighter from my car. Painfully taking my steps towards the entrance of the house as I threw the lighter inside. I quickly backed out. And I watched. I watched the house burn down in seconds. The flames scattering all over the mansion. I turned around, walking away. Feeling the heat brushed up on my back.

And just like that the whole mansion lit up like fucking fireworks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...
2.2K 169 36
"A dancer dies twice, but the first death is the most painful" Book 4 in the 2026 series is actually a prequel, and begins in 2025. Jimin is 31, out...
1.5K 120 8
โš Warningโš  *Dark romance* Her hit the wall when he forcefully pushed her hard and digged his nails against her soft skin she hissed in pain while His...
3.7K 361 37
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿค Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...