𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚍 |𝙤𝙣𝙚-�...

By -grishagf-

characters I'll do: Mariam Abby Mei Devon 😫 any 4town Tyler Priya ... More

-𝙅𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚-
-𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧-
-𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙯-
-𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚-
-𝙏𝙖𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜-
-𝙅𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚-
-𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙏-
-𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙩 2-
-𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙝𝙚𝙬-
-𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚-
-𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙣-
-𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐧-

-𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙣-

4.4K 73 231
By -grishagf-

(Y/n pov)

I was laying in bed, reading a book bored having nothing to do, I grabbed my phone as I got a text from my mom.

My birth giver💔:(Y/n) can you please go to the market? I left money for you on the counter

(Y/n):ughh fineeeee

My birth giver💔:thank you my dear

I put my phone down and sat up from my bed, I put my book down and got up from my bed.

I left my room walking into the kitchen seeing the money the my mom left on the counter, I sighed softly as I put my shoes on and left the house.

I left the house unlocked since my neighborhood was very much safe, as I finally get to the market I seen these kids staring at the window.

I was noisy so I went to where they was and looked at the window as well, I looked around trying to find what they was looking at.

And there I finally found it..a cute boy..they are starting at a cute boy hmmm.. "Nice taste girls" I said as I walked in the market giggling softly, I looked around and walk in one of the aisles.

-time skip since I'm lazy-

I got what my mother needed so I went up to the cash register and put all the grocery down, I looked behind me still seeing thoes girls..Well mainly just 3.

I giggled softly and looked back at the cute boy.. "Hey you know those girls are looking at you?" I asked as the boy looked up and looked at him "uh...Yeah" he chuckled light as he continues to do what a cashier does.

I looked at his name tag and his name was Devon.. Hmm Devon.. Pretty hot.. "So.." I said trying to make small talk "yeah?" He says as he puts the last thing in the bag, "you seem cool....umm wanna be besties?" I asked as I looked away from him kinda embarrassed.

Devon chuckled "umm sure name is Devon..what about you?" Devon asked a, I looked back at him and smiled "(Y/n)" I said as I took the bag and paid for it, "let's hang out also umm here's my number" Devon grabbed a piece of paper and wrote his number.

Devon gave it to me, I took it and smiled "I'll see you around?" I asked "of course" he said as he smirked a little.

I chuckled as I waved at him walking away, he waved back as he puts rested his arms on the counter resting his head on it as he watched (Y/n) leave the store.

'Hope I see them again' Devon thought as he smiles to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.3K 50
Hey, this is my first TMNT fanfic, they looked fun and I wanted to try it out! Each turtle has a girlfriend that's kind of based off my friends, I've...
9.1K 303 72
This is the sequel to Specter of Oliver Queen. Oliver is now on his way home from his five years in hell to protect his city. Little does he know tha...
1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
366K 32K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)