๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™ โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...

By bangtan_b_

โ Your majesty, you need to take your clothes offโž my fingers ran across the thin material, hesitating whethe... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ

4.9K 298 164
By bangtan_b_

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻

"Why not kissing..?" I sighed lightly before lifting my head to James that was resting on his chair. I never do kissing or make outs, or any sort of contact with any one else's lips. I never have and I probably never will. All the women I slept with I never laid my lips on theirs. And they never dared to touch my own, kiss my own or even lay an eye to my own lips. I expect nothing less.

Before stepping inside a bedroom with a women I tell her not to kiss me and if she disagrees then we don't have sex and move on. If she does agree then we have sex without kissing. Every single fucking time.

"Jimin...? Why not kissing..?" He repeated. This time louder as it filled his office room.

"I don't like it..." I answer back after a few seconds. He nods slightly before placing his hands on his desk.

"Why not..? Is it gross to you..? Does it make you uncomfortable...?" To be honest, no it doesn't. It's not gross and it definitely doesn't make me uncomfortable in any sort of way. I just don't do it. It's useless, emotional and it's not worth my time.

I shake my head. "No, I just dislike it..."

"That's how you felt a few weeks ago right..? How do you feel about it now..? Has anyone changed your mind about the topic..? Or is it still the same...?" A certain person by her unknown name rushed inside my head. Her dark thick hair around my fist. Her sharp eyes that always look like they're out to murder me, which grows a sense of excitement within me that is extremely unbearable. The scar on her right eye that looks practically new. Her sharp remarks and responses that makes my palms slightly sweaty. Her confidence and charms that stand out on their own. Fuck me. I quickly reached to untie a few of my blouse buttons. Why the fuck is it suddenly so hot in here...?

I ran a few fingers across my jaw before clenching it. 

"No, it didn't change..." apart of me is unsure and I fucking hate it. I sure did sound unsure and I know James picked that up.

"Are you sure...?" Yes I'm very sure. But there's something I'm unsure about. Mr Yuan or whatever her name may be took the day off. After getting home last tonight and waking up to a new bodyguard outside my room I know there's something going on. The new bodyguard informed me that Mr Yuan will be back tomorrow as usual but I don't believe that. That's utter bullshit and I don't believe a word. He told me it's king's order and that just confirms that she's up to something. She's using my own father as her shield. Coward.

Why just a day..? What's so important that she had to take this day off..? My thoughts rushed to the day I found her bruised up and beat. Just like that I knew what she was doing and I just know I need to be there.

"I'm sure..." I answer as he nods before flickering through the file on his desk. Picking up his pen.

"What about touch..." he pressed. "Do you like being touched or do you like touching others at all..?" I don't get effected by touch. I've had many women touch me all over my body. And I don't really feel anything. I know that they're touching me. I'm aware of that and I allow them to but I can't practically say that I'm touched by it. Their touches are empty and hurried.

I don't know about me touching others but I don't particularly mind if anyone touched me. I'm used to it by now.

"No, that doesn't bother me..." My tone harsh as normal. But something else does. Something else bothers me but I can't seem to point a finger to it, which fucks up with my head.

"𝗠𝗥 𝗬𝗨𝗔𝗡 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗪. 𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦..." I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head not believing a word my father is saying over the phone at the moment. After my session with James I headed straight for the car, which had my bodyguard for the day that was not her to escort me.

On my way I was told to pick up princess Julia from her taekoando lesson. And now here I am parked outside of her studio as my phone is pressed against my ear, listening to the utter bullshit that's coming out of my father's mouth.

"Don't worry about it so much..." his voice was shallow and unsure. Like he knew he was lying to me but was trying to cover it up. And just like that I knew he was lying to me. It doesn't take a genius to know that. He was hesitant and he was pausing between his sentences. That was always his weakness that I spotted since I was a child.

"Focus on princess Julia and make sure to discuss a date for the wedding with her..." I didn't care about this wedding or princess Julia. I want to know what they are both hiding from me. They are pushing me away from something and I don't care what is it I'm going to find out, even if I have to point my gun at my father himself.

"Cut the bullshit father. What is Mr Yuan up to and why did he have to take this specific day off...?" My head turned to the entrance of the studio and found the princess taking her steps down the staircase with a gym back lifted on her shoulder. She still had her uniform on, making her way around the car.

"Jimin, it's none of your con-" I stopped him before he could finish his very much predicated sentence.

"Yes it is. He's my personal bodyguard I'm I correct..? Tell me why he's absent...?" There was a pause for the second time in less than two fucking minutes. I felt my ear burn against my phone and if I go on for any longer without knowing where she is I might just cause a fucking scene.

"When you have time drop by the palace today and I'll let you know.." And he quickly hungs up. I felt the bodygaurd on the driver seat exit the car and made his way around to open the door for the princess.

"Your majesty..." Julia greeted me placing her gym back right in between us. She sat herself on the other side of the window as the door closed shut after her enterance. I gave her a faint nod before the bodyguard made his way back and started to drive off. Julia sat in silence for the majority of the car ride. Her head rested on the seat as her vision was focused on the window. She didn't utter a look at me and I'm glad. Julia was always a little similar to me. When we had sex all she wanted was sex and I understood why. Being a princess was never so easy. And wanting to diffuse yourself from the world is an easy solution. She didn't ask why I didn't want her to kiss me, she didn't ask because all she wanted was sex.

"Your majesty..." she commented before turning her head towards my direction.

"A word if you please...?" Without looking at her I nod my head.

"A word in private if you can..." I look up from my phone. My eyes on the interior mirror of the car as the bodyguard came to a brief stop. He took of his seatbelt before existing the vehicle. Standing right outside the car. I took a breath before dropping my eyes back to my phone.

"What is it...?" I asked. Her body swiftly moved a little. Feeling her body language change towards my direction, still having her gym bag in between us.

"Your majesty... I..." she hesitated. My eyes still clung to my phone as I looked at the time. I have half an hour until my upcoming meeting and for that thirty mintues I'm planning on getting that piece of information from my father. I don't have fucking time to waste here.

"Spit it out princess, I don't have time..." I put my phone on my lap before turning my head to her. Her eyes were on her hand. To be more specific on her engagement ring. Her fingers going over the giant sliver rock that I paid for.

She took a deep breather before gripping the ring and gently pulling it away from her finger. With a faint smile she looked up at me, taking my hand on hers as she placed the ring on my palm.

"My apologies your greatest, but I simply can't marry you..."

𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗩𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗔𝗦 𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥𝗦. Brushing my hair out of my vision with my fingers I watched the guards bow down to me as I turned towards the corridor of my father's office. I cursed under my breath having Julia's ring in my pocket. I'm not going to force a women to marry me and that's not what I'm pissed about right now. I'm pissed because now I can't be a fucking king. I can't be a king without marrying another princess. 

As much as I hate the idea of marriage and commitment I need to get married to have the title of being the king of this kingdom. I know my priorities and I have to take and protect my people and this kingdom very soon. However, right now not finding a princess is not fucking help anyone. And I'm most certainly not going to marry my cousin.

I stopped at my tracks spotting two guards standing outside my father's office. Full armed with their weapons. As soon as they laid their eyes on me their heads lowered to the ground, bowing to the point where their backs could break into two. I took another step heading for the door but the guards stepped across it, completely blocking my way inside.

I simply don't have time for shits and giggles right now. Not knowing where she could be is simply driving me fucking crazy. Knowing she could be wounded or thrown in a pit somewhere across the kingdom makes me want to rip every soul that laid a finger on her. Fuck me already.

"Your majesty, my greatest apologies for disrespecting you but I can't let you in right now..." My eyes rolled for the second time today as a scoff released my mouth. I reached out for my gun on my waistband, lifting my black blazer before moving closer to the guard that spoke, on my left to be more specific. The barrel of my gun right in between his eyes. Call me crazy. Call me a killer. Call me a fucking criminal but right now I simply don't give a fuck. I want the fastest route to seeing her standing right in front of me, unharmed. Even to listen to her voice over a fucking phone would properly calm me down. And if I have to kill every guard that my parents hired than so fucking be it.

"Why is that..?" I demanded quickly. The guard opened his mouth then closed it. What a way of pissing me off.

"Speak you dickhead!" I yelled making him flinch in fear. My anger crawling out of every side of my body making me want to burn this palace from the ground up.

"The king is in a meeting your majesty..." Fuck it. Simply fuck it. The loud gunshot was heard against the huge walls as I pulled the trigger watching the man immediately drop to the ground as the blood oozed from in between his eyes. I dropped the gun to my side looking at the other guard. Without a single word heard he moved out my way. Stepping over the now dead body I opened the office door and made my way inside.

"Father..." I spoke. The king was seated on his seat as always and of course his guest was seated opposite him. I watched the king speak a few words to the man before he stood up and walked right out of my father's office. I marched towards my father that is still seated on his damn chair.

"Where is he...?" As my words remained on the air of this large office I felt like I just ran a fucking marathon. Being so out of breath that my chest is rising. I looked down at my father searching for anything. His expressions gave me shit all. Damn it.

"Sit down and we'll talk..." I didn't sit down. I can't sit down. I can barely think straight right now and he's telling me to sit down...? Fuck this.

"I'm not sitting down, just fucking tell me where he is..." The gun still on my hand I took a step closer to him. If I have to raise a gun at my father I would. If I have to pull the fucking trigger just to get words out of his fucking mouth I would simply do that too. Just to at least know her location. Just to know if she's breathing. What the fuck is wrong with me...? Why I'm I so stuck about this topic...? I might need to make therapy three times a week instead of one. Before I could even lift my gun to him he opened his mouth and spoke to me.

"After tonight you don't have to worry about Nani..." He paused, resting himself on his chair as his hands laid on the handles on each side. "In a few hours he will be dead and gone..." I remained silent for a few minutes. My ears getting welcomed with more words from his mouth.

"Mr Yuan wanted Nani dead and gone and I trust him to do that for not only you but for this kingdom..." Again I don't say anything because for the first time in my whole twenty six years of breathing I'm speechless. What the fuck did I just hear...? Is he saying what I think he's saying..? My breath hitched just thinking about it and when my father spoke again it just confirmed my thought was correct and spot on.

"Mr Yuan is going to kill Nani tonight..." I drop my gun on the ground coming to the realisation of what he just told me. Nani..? Mr Yuan is going to kill Nani..? And tonight..? Oh fuck me and get rid of me already. Fuck my life and soul.

I quickly slammed both my hand on his large desk, making a loud noise filling the room. I lowered myself on the desk looking down at him. I'm pissed. Fuck that I'm ready to make a whole fucking blood bath out of everyone in this dead ass palace including the person that's sitting across from me right now.

"You send Mr Yuan to kill a person that is nearly impossible to murder...? Knowing damn well that he might not even come out alive...? Are you fucking crazy..?" Killing Nani..? This must be a fucking joke. Why does she want Nani dead..? I know she's not doing this for me or this kingdom.

"Trust him like I do. Mr Yuan has the strength and skills for killing Nani once and for all.." I scoffed right at his face. Feeling the heat raging from very inch of my body. The sweat from my palms landing onto the desk.

"Trust..? Oh please, you just send Mr Yuan right to his fucking death bed! Nani has been around for years and you think my bodyguard can take him out..? You send away my own personal bodyguard without even letting me know to welcome him to the fucking grave..? Is this a joke to you..? Nani is no joke. Nani will wipe him out in a fucking second with broken bones..." those last words flew out of my mouth without me even controlling them. I can't even bare the thought of it. What is even happening right now..?

"Jimin calm down, He's going to be fine. Mr Yuan personally wanted to do this. I'm fully aware how dangerous this is and I didn't force him to do anything. He was the one that was so eager to do it and I was aware that he might not come out of it alive or he could be seriously wounded and harmed but he wanted to. He wanted to do it and I couldn't stop him.." Fuck, I could feel the beating of my heart right against my damn ears. It's so loud to the point where I couldn't even hear the words my father just spoke to me.

I pushed myself back to normal, away from his desk. I grabbed the gun from the floor before putting it back inside my waistband. I turned around making my way towards the door. I opened it but my mouth also opened and spoke before exiting the damn office that is my father's.

"If he dies tonight I fucking swear to that crown on your damn head that I'm the one that's going to put you inside your grave before anyone else ever will..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 2.9K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
12.1K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
125K 7.1K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
1M 27.5K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...