My Possessive Bully (Taekook)

By lamprini_taekook

Jeon Jungkook is the strong true blood alpha and bad boy of the whole pack, he is also a cold and bad person... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Merry Christmas ❄️❤️🎄
Chapter 4
Happy Birthday My Tiger 🐯
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Announcement
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

14.2K 560 101
By lamprini_taekook

3rd person pov

~Ding dong~

"OMG they are here" the three boys said and run towards the door taehyung opened the door to see four hot guys looking at him "holy shit" he said he couldn't believe his eyes he knows that jungkook is hot but he didn't know he was that much, jin and jimin were drolling over namjoon and suga, they seriously couldn't take their eyes of of them. "Mmm excuse me, but hasn't anyone told you that staring at someone like that is rude?" namjoon said and laughed at the boys faces, they were red from embarrassment, taehyung did opened fully the door so the alphas couldn't see the others outfits.

"Come in" taehyung said opening the door fully now making the alphas lose their words "y-y-ou l-l-l" namjoon tried to say but couldn't. "we look stunning we know now come in" Jin said smirking, jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of taehyung, he was so beautiful and so sexy "excuse me but hasn't anyone told you that is rude to staring at someone like that?" jimin said making the boys more embarrassed, they slowly walked in the house they sat on the leaving room, jungkook beside taehyung, jin beside namjoon and jimin between J-hope and suga." So who are we waiting?" suga asked," we wait for minho and Lucas they haven't come yet, I think they take their time to dress up because they want to impress someone" Jin turned and looked at taehyung, who looked down blushing, and jimin turned to look at J-hope who surprisingly was blushing too.

Jungkook's pov

How can he look like that? So unreal? He hair are looking so soft that I want to touch them, his lips look so sweet that I want to kiss them and his body so perfect that I want to fuck him in oblivion. Fuckkkk what is happening to me? Am I sick? He shouldn't be wearing that it's too short, what if that minho take advantage of it and try to touch him? No I won't left that happen he is only my game, my toy, only I can play with him. But there is a thing I don't understand my wolf from the moment he saw minho start growling and acting crazy maybe he understood that he is no good to taehyung because he only growls when he is close to him, anyway I should keep an eye on him. I turned my look away from taehyung to look at namjoon and Jin, I don't like that my bro is with a sassy and scary person like him but he makes him happy and that's what important to me, I hide at smile when I saw hyung trying to kiss him but instead of a kiss he got slapped not to hard of course but it was funny to watch. I turned again my look away only to see yoongi hyung trying to cover jimin's laps, I think I caught him saying 'I don't want people to see those legs they are mine' well... I don't like the way he acts but I can't do anything about it.... At least from now.

After some time the door bell rang and taehyung ran to open the door, why is he so excited about? The door opened and minho with Lucas walked in. Minho was in a fancy suit when Lucas was wearing tight jeans with a short top... not bad. The moment he saw taehyung his eyes were stack on him and I didn't like it, he took his arm slowly and brought it close to his mouth kissing it while saying 'good evening pup' what a disgusting thing to see, I can do much better. What? Wtf am I saying. I looked at them and then talked "when your done with your lovely shits come on the table I'm hungry" I said walking on the table not sparing them a glance.

3rd person pov

Lucas said 'hi' to everyone and went closer to J-hope "Hello hoseok you look handsome tonight" he said shyly, making J-hope smile at him "I can say the same for you too, you look so beautiful" he said making the other blush "you should wear outfits like that more often" he continued, Lucas nodded and walked towards the kitchen to help Jin with the food. Taehyung was seating between jungkook and minho for some weird reason he felt jk glaring at minho, he tried not to think much about it and talk with minho. "So hyung your an alpha right?", "yes pup, I'm an alpha but a very strong one because in my old pack I was in the army, so I had to train every day" he said smiling "Woww hyung that's so awesome" taehyung said giggling making jungkook roll his eyes "it's not that difficult ungly face I'm training and working out all day how do you think I maintain this body?", taehyung's eyes became teary hearing the others nickname.

But for jungkook's bad luck others hear that too "JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK WTF DID I SAY?" Jin shouted making everyone scare even the teacher, he pulled taehyung closer to him and whispered into his ear "is he always like that?" tae looked at him confused "like what?", "so scary?" tae giggle at that "no he's only like that when he is angry, he is usually sweet and caring don't be scared" minho just nodded his head "WHAT?" jungkook shouted back "what did we say about you not telling such things to taehyung?"Jin said looking deadly serious into jungkook's eyes" I didn't say something bad is my personal opinion, if I think his ungly then he is, I don't know if you tell him that he is pretty and he believes it" jk said laughing at his own words making namjoon shook his head in disappointment.

"Well for your information Mr. Jeon taehyung here is the most beautiful person you can find and if you can't see it the you surely need glasses" minho said  coldly towards jungkook while hugging taehyung who was now sobbing, "Minho hyung would you mind taking him to the bathroom for a bit, to clean his face?" jimin said taking a nod as an answer from him, he walked taehyung to the bathroom leaving the others with jungkook "For real now bro you are an asshole, he didn't do anything to you" suga said looking at him "your eomma would be so sad if she knew about that" namjoon said, "shame on you jeon" Lucas said "Oh shut the fuck up all of you, you are cussing me a headache" jk said. Jin ignore his behavior and start bringing the food on the table, jimin and Lucas helped too after some time Minho was back with taehyung hugging him making jungkook angry.

Everyone took a seat except from taehyung there were only 8 chairs and they were 9 "Hyung were would I seat now?"taehyung asked pouting," Ohh don't worry about that pup you can seat on my laps"minho said smiling but before taehyung can answer a low growl was heard all turned to look at jungkook his eyes where red, releasing his true blood hormones making the omegas go weak" jungkook calm down you are hurting them" J-hope said looking at him "taehyung will seat on my laps or on the floor your choice" jungkook turned his head to look at taehyung, who was looking at him with a scared expression.

Taehyung's pov

I was scared to death, why would jungkook ask me to seat on his laps? He treats me so badly, but I don't have any other option but to obey him, so I slowly walked to his side and sat on his laps. "this is so embarrassing" I said lowly I looked up to see my friends shocked faces "I can't believe you actually sat on his laps" jimin said, jungkook looked at me smirking he came closer to my ear and said with his deep voice "good boy" and then he licked the back of my ear making me shiver in pleasure.

I wasn't supposed to feel pleasure by that, I looked back at him shocked by his action but he ignored me and start talking to his friends, I look over to minho hyung only  to see him looking at me, I smiled at him and he smiled back, jin and jimin brought the food to the table and we start eating I wasn't very comfortable in my seat... well jungkook's laps, so I start moving to get in a better position, I heard a groan from jungkook but I didn't stop moving, then two hands grabbed my hips making me stop and a deep voice whispering in my ear "if you want your virgin ass to stay virgin, I'm advising you to stop moving your ass on my cock","How-","how do I know that you are a virgin?" jungkook asked smirking and I just nodded "Easy who would want to fuck an ugly person like you? People have taste you know" he said making my eyes teary "oh look at you ready to cry" he said laughing.

3rd person pov

Taehyung couldn't stand jungkook's words and left crying to his room, shocking his friends, Jin looked at jungkook who had a victorious smirk on his face, he slammed his arms on the table and shouted at him "What the fuck did I tell you Jeon?" jk looked back at Jin showing his innocent bunny smile "what did you tell me I don't really remember?" Jin face was boiling in anger "namjoon take your asshole of a friend out of my house" he shouted glaring at jungkook "Jin pls calm down" namjoon said but before he could continue minho ran to taehyung's room.

He reached his room and knocked the door but no one answered, he opened slowly the door listening to soft sobs he walked inside only to see taehyung crying on his pillow, he was looking so vulnerable and minho wanted to protect him. "taehyung baby" minho talked softly, taehyung looked up with his teary eyes "hyungie" he said while hugging him "am I that ugly? This is the reason that no one wants to date me?", "taehyung are you hearing what you're saying? You are the most beautiful boy I have ever seen in my life, your so kind and loving, you're so cute and innocent and everyone would die to date you" minho said and smiled at the younger boy. "Really?" tae said "of course, you deserve only the best, don't take seriously jungkook's words he is just jealous, that he can't have a boy like you as a mate" taehyung smiled minho sure was a sweet talker, he knew how to cheer up people.

Taehyung didn't know how he get the confidence to do what he was thinking but he was brave enough to climb on the older man's lap while hugging him tightly "do you mind us staying like that for a while?" tae said.

"no pup I don't mind" minho answered bringing taehyung closer, both of them were calm and enjoying each others company but of course their sweet moment had to be interrupted by an angry jungkook, he slammed the door open and rushed towards the two, he grabbed taehyung by his waist lifted him on his hands and left the room before the older could do anything to save taehyung.

"Put me down jungkook what are you doing?" tae shouted but jk wasn't having any of this shits he opened a random bedroom door and threw him on the bed, then he hovered over him pushing his both hands above his head "jungkook what are you-", "What the fuck were you doing on top of him?" jk glowled on him "n-nothing", "WHY. WERE.YOU.ON. TOP. OF. HIM" jungkook used his true blood Alpha voice making taehyung submit to him "I-I'm sorry" taehyung said crying, the alpha voice was hurting him and he couldn't take that any more "you should be, because you are mine taehyung, and no one's is allowed to touch you except me do you get that?"he said with a threatening voice," o-ok, n-now pls leave M-me y-you are h-hurting m-me" taehyung said crying,

"I'll leave you but not without marking you doll" jk said smirking scaring taehyung more, jungkook start sucking and kissing taehyung's neck "ahh n-no ahh" the young boy tried to stop his moans but couldn't and that made jk smirk go wider, after some minutes of sucking jungkook had created a big blue-black hickey "Now you're free to go doll but stay away from that asshole teacher if you want him to live" jungkook said with his deep voice scaring taehyung even more, he nodded his head quickly and left the room running "Poor doll you don't know, who you're dealing with".

_____________________________________
Look you finally updated? Meeeee, I hope you liked the chapter, pls vote and comment, I like reading your comments they are so good and funny. I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
51.4K 2.3K 41
This is the story where Jeon Jungkook... The Rare True Blood Alpha marked Kim Taehyung.. The Male omega without his consent.. After that they were ha...
820K 37.9K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
514K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...