Betrayal || Black & White au...

By dsmploserlmao

Tommy and ranboo are time travelers and while traveling to the past they accidental travel too far into the p... More

Chapter 1

Characters <3

88 6 0
By dsmploserlmao

Ranboo
Age:17
He lives with his roommates Tubbo and Tommy in an old apartment building. He time travels with Tommy to make sure everything that needs to happen happens.

Tommy
Age:17
He lives in an older apartment with his roommates Ranboo and Tubbo. He time tables with Ranboo to amen sure everything that needs to happen happens. He owns biginit cafe and works there as the barista when he isn't time traveling.

Tubbo
Age:17
He lives with his roommates ranboo and Tommy in an old apartment. He works with a Tommy at the Biginit cafe.

Dream XD
Age:???
He's the god that will be important that's all you need to know.

[Bigjnit cafe is a cafe/flower shop]

There might be more characters but those are the main characters and the characters that I know are going to be in the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
59.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...