𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠✞

By ajaleh_

Aliyah a single mother of two, has a on again off again relationship with her children's father, Aliyah and... More

Characters ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ🏘/ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴜɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴜs
Wᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ 🛝💦
Part two of fun dayఌ
A ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ☕︎︎
Day 1 without the boysఌ
Day 2 without the boys♡︎
Day 3 with the boyఌ
Girls day💕
Maya's cookout ❀
ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷
Prt.1 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎊
Prt.2 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎉
Everyone's social media post📸
Character backgrounds
Girls trip🏝🏖
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹pt.2 - spa and fancy dinner
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹- last day!
The twins arrival 📆
Christmas eve🎄pt.1
Christmas day🎄
Father and son time 👨‍👦‍👦
Little character social media update 📸
New book alert ⚠️⚠️
Time alone together.
Time alone together prt.2
Back home.
Aliyah's day🎂
(Quick question)

Jᴜsᴛ ᴜs

5.7K 155 2
By ajaleh_

Aliyah's pov:
Sunday, 6:00am, August 1st

I'm peacefully sleeping until I hear baby Leo crying from his nursery, I feel like crap it's like I only took a five minute nap. I get out of bed and walk to Leo's room to see him screaming his little lungs out at 6:00am I walk over to his crib and pick him up and start rocking him to help calm him down.

After rocking him for about 10 minutes and walking back and forth he finally calms down.

As I'm carrying Leo I walk into Jayden's room to check if he's still sleep.

Thankfully he was, me and Leo then make it back to my room where I gently lay him down on the bed next to me.
Leo just looks around the room,honestly everyday I just feel so exhausted and want too get sleep but I know that's not possible with Leo.

After a few minutes from daydreaming about getting sleep Leo starts fussing again and this time I know it's because he's hungry. I look down at him as he try's to eat away at his hands while babbling away.

He really loves those yummy hands 😂, I pick him up from off of the bed and lay my back against my headboard so that I can get comfortable while feeding him.

Once I get myself situated I pull my shirt up along with my  bra, And Leo is getting excited because he knows it's time to eat.

I got him situated and latched on, it took a little second but he ended up latching on.

While feeding him I think of stuff me and the boys can do today since it's going to be a hot day.

The highest it'll be is 90°, I was thinking maybe a water park, or an amusement park but I can't really decide so I'll most likely end up asking Jayden instead.

I look down at Leo seeing that he's making a mess I quickly grab his burping cloth and wipe up the milk that's on my breast and his face.

While feeding him I switched him to my other breast, and about 20 minutes later he was done so I break his latch from my breast with my pinky finger.

I need to burp him so I lay him on my chest and softly pat his back and he lets out the smallest little burp ever.

I smile at him while laying him back on the bed then look at the time seeing my phone read 7:43am.

That's when I start hearing little foot steps and before I know it Jayden runs in my room with his blue cars blanket and with the biggest smile on his face.
"Morwing mama" I smile at Jayden and say "good morningg baby"  he giggles and laughs he's just really happy this morning.

Jayden runs over to the bed with his arms up wanting me to help him get on the bed.
I help him up on the bed and Jayden turns to look at little Leo and he gives him a kiss on the cheek and whispers softly.

"Good morwing baby brother" Leo gives him a big gummy smile and babbles back to Jayden.

I smile at my two wonderful little boys, I look over at Jayden then ask him what he wants to do today.

"Jayden mommy has something exciting planned for you and Leo today"

Jayden looks up at me with a big smile and says "what is it mommy"

" I have two places in mind that we can go and do today"

"One is go to the water park, and two is we can go to the amusement park " which one?"

Jayden thinks for a minute before replying, "I wanna goes to the water park mama" he says while smiling at me.
I nodded in approval, "okay then water park it is let mama go make us some breakfast then will clean up then go get dress okay?"

Jayden nodes and reply's "otays"

I look down at my phone seeing the time says 8;23am.

I then carefully grab Leo and hold him Securely in my one arm while holding Jayden's hand.

We walked downstairs into the living room and I went ahead and put Leo in his rocking swing.

Then turned the tv on and put cartoons on for Jayden while I make us breakfast.

Jayden's breakfast:

Aliyah's breakfast

For breakfast I kept it simple with just making Jayden small pancakes and a pre- made salad for myself.

I took a mental note to make sure to pump some milk for Leo so that I can bottle feed him while we are out.

After eating our breakfast I cleaned up the house a bit, and while the boys were distracted I went ahead and grabbed my pump.

While upstairs in my room I lifted up my shirt and took my bra off leaving my breast out.

And attached the pumps to my breast, while they were doing their thing I went to check on the boys and they were still watching tv.

I then went into Jayden's room and picked out his clothes for the day.

The boys clothes for today:

Once I picked out the boys clothes I went back downstairs and told Jayden it's time to get dressed.

I look down at Leo and see that my little baby fell asleep that's when I realized that it was gonna be rough tryna get him up.

I pick up a sleeping leo and head upstairs with Jayden following behind me.

I definitely wanted to bathe them so I lay Leo down gently on the bed while headed to the bathroom I start running their bath water and add some dove sensitive baby soap bath bubbles.

I call Jayden in the bathroom"Jayden!" he comes running in "yes mama?"

"Come take your clothes off so you can get in the tub" he nods and while he's doing that I turn on the sink water in the bathroom and make sure the temperature is just right for the baby.

I add in some dove baby sensitive soap and his little cloth then I walk back into the bedroom to get Leo.

Before picking up Leo I unlatch the pumps from my breast they filled up really good I then went to go grab my milk bags and poured my milk into the bags after that I made sure to pull my shirt back down.

And put the bags of milk into the freezer for the meantime I then went back upstairs to go get Leo so he can get in the bath.

[authors note]- part two of their day will be in the next chapter. Also if you guys are liking this book please comment and let me know I would love to hear other's opinions. Plz vote as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 187K 87
[ COMPLETED ] Elijah West and Aliyah Pryce have something in common: They have both been hurt before. Aliyah Pryce plans weddings. That's one thing...
1.6K 131 56
"I cannot tell you anything right now, but promise me, Mama Rica. Promise me you'll take care of him for me, now that I won't be here to." She took t...
1.5K 108 8
After the death of her mom Hillary realizes that she is all alone. She yearns for a family and since all her relationships have always ended in disas...
3.5K 193 31
Growing up in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew she would have a rude awakening on her 18th birthday. Knowing so, she got job, two...