Searching For A Melody (Saima...

Kaedesvest द्वारा

"Through all the people there was one person wanted to see the most, Kaede. And there she is right in front o... अधिक

The aftermath
Giving up
Truth or dare
Advancing more into the relationship
Moving out of the hotel
Redemption
"Hope not"
Consequences
Wow
Betrayal
Waking up
The Savior or the Executor? Pt1
The Savior or the Executor Pt2
Wth
What is going on
Ok break time
The Savior or the Executor pt3
I'm back!
Calming Down
Restaurant Night
Alone time
The New Kid
Growing community
Should I make a new story?
Consistency
Hospital
Relaxation
Neko Kaede
Sorry for the delay
The Future We Want
sorry
Job Finding
Successful Night
Party Games
Questions
Problems
Amusement park
Hey, I'm alive

I'm losing it

168 2 0
Kaedesvest द्वारा

I haven't been feeling right with the story at all, it's feeling like I leave to often and this makes people leave. I first started this story off just for me, but people read and I felt like I needed to not fail, to just keep putting out episodes. In the beginning, I didn't take enough breaks which spilled into my writing which became burnout, now I take to many breaks. For anyone who knows to get pass this, please. Please help me because I feel like I'm going to slow which makes people leave but if I move to fast my writing becomes sloppy and incoherent. So if anyone could give me time that would be wonderful. I hope I can regain composure and be able to put content out but at a nice rate where people stay, but no burnout. If you listened at all to this thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You people are a blessing because well I've always wrote when stressed and this has been an outlet. I wish I could repay with a chapter but that's in progress, have a nice day/afternoon/night everyone!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

141K 2.6K 23
!!Currently on Hiatus!! sorry ((Will probably never update again)) okay Just a bunch of one shots, they are gonna be short (most of t...
41.1K 648 15
"I wish I could tell her" Shuichi is Kaede's secret admirer since 1st year. He always want to tell her but it seems like destiny and shyness doesn't...
8.1K 217 33
Shuichi Saihara's life is perfect. He has the perfect internship for his perfect talent at his perfect high school run by his perfect family. That's...
8.1K 338 28
The 53rd killing game restarts and the only person with any memories of the original game is Kaede Akamatsu. She remembers it all so vividly; Rantaro...