TRAPPED || Taegguk

By _guccichim

"Spread your fucking legs or I'll tie them to the bed." Twitter AU in which Jeongguk is a sex addict looking... More

[ 0 ] Intro : TRAPPED
[ 1 ] Sex addicts
[ 2 ] When I'm alone
[ 3 ] Jealousy and ecstasy
[ 4 ] Teach him how to love
[ 5 ] Not a fuckboy
[ 6 ] Wreck me
[ 7 ] Good boy ( or not )
[ 8 ] Shameless whore
[ 9 ] You have a lot to learn
[ 10 ] A time, a place & your consent
[ 11 ] Yellow
[ 12 ] Ten questions, zero answers
[ 13 ] Weaknesses are a strength
[ 14 ] Car ride with a twist
[ 15 ] Limits & Boundaries
[ 16 ] Chastity sucks ass
[ 17 ] Cock piercing
[ 18 ] Yours tastes kinda sweet...
[ 19 ] Your body is my kink
[ 20 ] Take me for a ride
[ 21 ] The boy behind the mask
[ 22 ] Hot and cold
[ 23 ] Denial
[ 24 ] Lips, nipples & dicks
[ 25 ] Heaven is boring
[ 26 ] Bratty sleeping beauty
[ 27 ] Coercion
[ 28 ] Would you hurt me?
[ 29 ] No self respect
[ 30 ] Lust wears red
[ 31 ] Serotonin rush
[ 32 ] Trust buddies
[ 33 ] Hot chocolate
[ 34 ] Drunk confessions
[ 35 ] To find a way out
[ 36 ] A deal with the devil
[ 37 ] Poker face
[ 39 ] I made a mistake
[ 40 ] Home wrecker
[ 41 ] The art of gaslighting yourself
[ 42 ] There for you
[ 43 ] Fear and other feelings
[ 44 ] Soulmate seeker
[ 45 ] Cravings
[ 46 ] Purple afflictions
[ 47 ] Trust me not
[ 48 ] Smoke and strawberries
[ 49 ] Eyes never lie
[ 50 ] Spice things up, make a move
[ 51 ] The galaxy underneath
[ 52 ] How to melt a frozen heart
[ 53 ] Soft spot
[ 54 ] Glossy lips & selfish thoughts
[ 55 ] Ashes of euphoria
[ 56 ] Wait for me
[ 57 ] Ode to debauchery
[ 58 ] Down the rabbit hole
[ 59 ] Sunny spells
[ 60 ] Gold & Silver
[ 61 ] Lips never miss

[ 38 ] Pretty doll

5K 192 95
By _guccichim

WARNING: smut including rough sex, fingering, hair pulling, restraints, sex toys, breath play, degrading kink, praise kink, oral fixation.

Votes are really appreciated!

The room was dim, dark due to the lack of lights. Red leds were illuminating the matte walls, casting a scarlet glow onto Taehyung's face. The bright color complimented the older's feature, highlighting his signature smirk and sharp jawline — one of Jeongguk's favorite things on the man. Although he on the other hand, wasn't sporting his usual smirk. Instead, a displeased frown was laid out on his chiseled face, which only made Taehyung's grin broaden. Nothing amused him more than the oh-so strong, cold hearted man pouting like a baby because things weren't going like he wanted them to.

"Don't sulk, doll." Taehyung said, his low voice hushed to a whisper as he eyed the boy who knelt before him with both hands behind him back, looking up at the older with pleading doe eyes. "You asked for this earlier, did you not?" He smiled, flicking the younger's chin playfully. When Jeongguk gave him no answer, he let out a sigh and took a step backwards, watching the boy's pissed expression morph into a puzzled one.

"Answer me."

Jeongguk swallowed down the lump beginning to form in his throat, forcing himself to hold the eye contact with the handsome ravenette. He didn't dare to open his mouth and say a word, and chose to just hum instead. After all, he did ask for this — to be on his knees with his hands tied behind his back. And to be honest, he might be enjoying it a lot more than he thought he would.

Who wouldn't? Taehyung was gorgeous, it wasn't new, but from this angle it was a whole another story. He looked dominant, powerful. And although Jeongguk wasn't ready to admit it out loud, he couldn't deny how much his raging hormones loved this.

"Open your mouth for me, doll." Jeongguk's heart pounded against his rib cage vigorously as Taehyung's thumb traced the red outline of his plump bottom lip, applying some pressure against the soft flesh. The blond didn't dare to talk back, oh rather he did not get the chance to, for his mouth seemed to open on its own accord, obeying Taehyung's command before Jeongguk's brain could even register it.

A satisfied smirk graced the older's features at how fast Jeongguk was to fulfill his wish.

"Good boy." He husked, voice low and attractive as he pushed the tip of his thumb past the blond's glossy lips. A moist warmth welcomed the intrusion, and a pleased hum left his own lips at how responsive Jeongguk was; he hurriedly wrapped his lips around his digit, enjoying the feeling of having his mouth occupied.

"You like that, doll?" Taehyung chuckled, tilting his head to the side to get a better look at Jeongguk's lustful eyes. "You like having things in your mouth?" The blond couldn't bring himself to lie, so he responded with a shameful nod of his head which made the dominant coo.

"Keep your mouth open, doll."

Jeongguk parted his lips again to open his mouth as wide as he could, whining when Taehyung removed his thumb, only to be filled with the older's index and middle fingers instead. He felt the tip of the wet digits rub against his tongue and he had to resist the urge to suck on them, Taehyung's request still printed in his mind.

The latter spied the way Jeongguk's cock hardened beneath his boxers, the imprint now clearly visible through the thin material.

"Like it that much, huh?" Taehyung teased while he pushed his fingers deeper in the boy's mouth, only stopping when he heard him gag. "Looks like you got yourself a little oral fixation, doll." His smirk widened at the dozens of unholy ideas Jeongguk's little kink gave him.

Slowly retracting his fingers from the wetness of Jeongguk's warm mouth, Taehyung looked down to meet his hooded eyes.

"You know what I think you'd enjoy, doll?" Jeongguk shook his head, tongue poking out to wet his lips — his mouth already missing the feeling of Taehyung's fingers.

The latter turned around to take a few steps forwards, his eyes falling on the bag of toys they bought at the sex shop just a few days ago. Toys that Taehyung couldn't wait to use on his little princess, eager to see how his body would react to different types of pleasure and the pain he could inflict on his beautiful body. Yet Taehyung didn't touch this bag since they got back from said shop; he wanted to give Jeongguk some time, wanted him to be the one asking him, because he didn't want to do something Jeongguk wasn't ready for.

Taehyung felt soft fur graze his moist fingers and his cock twitched, more dirty thoughts springing to his mind.

No. The older reminded himself, shaking his head. He said he wasn't ready. With that thought in mind, he focused on finding the item he was looking for, and once he found it, he quickly turned away from the bag to join the pretty boy who was patiently waiting for him, on his knees in the middle of the room.

Jeongguk eyed the mysterious item with curiosity. It was small, round, and red; just like most of the objects he picked that day. He remembered Taehyung dropping the item in the bag, but he didn't bother to ask what it was at the time. Now, he felt a bit intimidated because of the straps attached to the small ball.

"That's a gag ball, darling." Taehyung said in a deep voice once he caught on with the questioning look in Jeongguk's dark eyes. "It's meant to keep you from using your mouth during sex. Once I put it on, you won't be able to talk or close your mouth, so if you need to say the safe word just shake your head and I'll take it off right away, okay?"

Once again, Jeongguk nodded, somewhat eager. His lips parted almost unconsciously and he looked up at the dominant with pleading doe eyes, lustful sparkles lighting up in his obsidian pupils.

A dark chuckle left Taehyung's own lips at the younger's reaction. It was a bit unexpected, usually Jeongguk wouldn't be thrilled at the idea of not being able to speak up during sex, but Taehyung wasn't complaining. If anything, this only showed that Jeongguk was starting to accept his kinks a little more — he was beginning to let Taehyung be in control.

"I'm taking it you want to try it out?" Taehyung smiled a genuine smile as Jeongguk kept nodding his head, impatience bubbling in his chest.

Jeongguk seemed quite sure of himself, so Taehyung didn't hesitate. He took a step forward and pushed the gag in the blond's mouth, fastening the strap at the back of his head. He gave him a soft smile and flicked his chin again. "Good boy." He whispered, earning a little whine from the younger one, whose chest swarmed with butterflies at the praise.

It was a lot more difficult to breathe with the gag, so much so that Jeongguk had to breathe through his nose rather than his mouth. Nonetheless, he still enjoyed the feeling; as strange as it sounded, having his lips forcefully parted was exciting in a way. Perhaps was it because all of this was still very much new to Jeongguk — hence the rush of adrenaline coursing through his corrupted veins.

Or perhaps was it because his body was finally getting what his mind had always been begging for.

Regardless, it was too good to stop now. And besides, it wasn't like Jeongguk, or Taehyung for the matter, wanted to in the first place.

"Such a pretty doll." Taehyung complimented. Warmth ignited Jeongguk's pinkish cheeks at the flattering words. It was somewhat refreshing for him to be called pretty rather than hot or sexy. Especially by Taehyung. Made him a bit flustered, but he was excellent at hiding it. "You can get up now, doll. Kneel on the bed for me, mhm?" The man asked, and Jeongguk was quick to get up to his feet and waddle towards the bed, hands still cuffed behind his back, altering his balance.

Soon enough, he was kneeling on the mattress of the bed he shared with Taehyung, giddy and horny.

Taehyung got behind the blond, snaking his large hand in Jeongguk's golden locks to push his head forwards. Jeongguk's eyes widened as his face came in contact with the silky sheets, his cheeks smushed against the soft fabric. The same hand that was gripping his hair slid down the back of his neck, sending shivers down his exposed spine as Taehyung ran his fingers along the milky skin. Jeongguk's back was broad and muscular, the epitome of masculine, which Taehyung liked. It contrasted with his tiny waist and plump ass in a beautiful way.

Jeongguk's body was out of this world, and Taehyung was enticed; admiring the younger's figure like he would fine art.

The only difference between art and Jeongguk's body was that he was allowed to touch the latter.

With that thought in mind Taehyung tugged on the white waistband of Jeongguk's boxers, pulling the expensive underwear down to his ankles before he discarded them somewhere in the room.

His hand wandered on the smooth expanse of Jeongguk's plump ass cheeks, the light, almost feathery touch causing goosebumps to erupt all over the boy's exposed skin.

Taehyung spanked him, the sting tinting his skin pink — causing the younger to sink in the sheets, a sinful twinkle lighting up in his eyes.

"You like that darling?" The man wondered, innocence lacing his vowels although he already knew the answer. Jeongguk nodded against the sheets, only one thought in mind: Taehyung. Taehyung in him, fucking him. Hard, deep. That's all he was asking for.

And he wasn't going to let his temper get in the way of obtaining what he desired this time.

Another spank, another choked gasp, and then Taehyung was getting on the bed, behind the submissive who didn't dare to look back. Instead of his sight, he focused on his other senses, more specifically so touch. Because regardless of the fact that he couldn't look at Taehyung at the moment, he could feel the man's warm breath against his bare bottom.

Two strong hands spread his cheeks apart, an arrogant chuckle filling the air once Taehyung's eyes met Jeongguk's tight hole.

"Arch your back for me, doll." Taehyung demanded, and Jeongguk complied, arching his back as much as he could so that his ass would stick out more. Taehyung gulped as he glanced at Jeongguk's face that was buried in the sheets. The younger was extremely flexible, and this alone opened a lot of possibilities.

Pushing those thoughts aside, Taehyung leaned back to grab the bottle of lube set on the dresser located right behind him.

"Are you ready?" He wanted to make sure before going any further. When Jeongguk nodded, he squirted some of the sticky substance on his middle finger and on his ring finger. He threw the bottle of lube somewhere on the bed, not too far, and used his free hand to grip Jeongguk's left ass cheek while he rubbed his wet fingers on the blond's pretty pink rim.

Jeongguk hissed at the cold feeling but pushed his ass back nonetheless, eager to move things along. He felt the tip of Taehyung's fingers enter him and his eyes rolled back in satisfaction; he was finally being filled.

There was no resistance as Taehyung slid his fingers all the way in the submissive's hole. The man felt warmth engulf his fingers and held back a groan, his hormones going crazy. It didn't take long until he was knuckles deep inside the cuffed boy, who couldn't do much beside whine and writhe on the bed.

"Stop moving." Taehyung's daunting growl was quick to immobilize Jeongguk, although it was quite difficult for him to control himself because of the unhealthy amount of lust rushing down his veins.

He did his best not to mind the heat igniting his core and focused on the blissful feeling of Taehyung's long fingers scissoring him open as he thrusted them in and out of the blond's clenching hole. The pace was slow, but for once Jeongguk didn't mind it. Probably because Taehyung made sure to have his fingers buried as deep as possible inside him, the tips of his digits pushing against his prostate ever-so slightly.

It was only a good ten minutes later that Taehyung decided to stop teasing the poor submissive. Pulling his fingers out, he wiped them on Jeongguk's warm thigh and delivered another spank to his bare ass, a chuckle slipping past his lips when the younger flinched at the sudden hit.

"You alright doll?" Taehyung's tone was mocking in a way, but Jeongguk knew his question was genuine. Lifting his head up a little, he gave a weak nod, unable to look at Taehyung due to their position.

Not another word was uttered as Taehyung undid his zipper to pull his jeans down. He tugged on the loose ends of his trousers and soon, they were discarded along with his boxers, joining the pile of clothes on the floor. He brushed his sweaty hair back, biting down on his lips rather harshly at the stunning sight displayed right in front of his eyes, only for him to see.

One of his large hands settled on the small of Jeongguk's back, gently pushing him down to make sure he stayed in his position. With his other hand he gripped the base of his hardened cock, rubbing its swollen head on Jeongguk's inviting entrance. And then, without further warning, Taehyung slammed himself into the boy.

Jeongguk screamed, but it was muffled by the gag. His body sank in the sheets, drool seeping from his lips and tainting the cotton fabric a darker shade of its original color. He hadn't expected Taehyung to be so harsh, but he wasn't complaining; he loved how rough Taehyung was with him, how good he was at blending pain and pleasure, how strict he became when Jeongguk behaved badly.

And he loved how caring and soft Taehyung was once the session was over. He loved the glint of pride in his eyes, how he'd praise him and make sure he was okay afterwards.

He loved pleasing Taehyung, so fucking much. More than he'd ever admit.

A tight grip on his blond locks snapped Jeongguk out of his thoughts, his face being pressed against the mattress as Taehyung's pace increased, skin clapping sounds echoing off the empty room's walls.

Jeongguk choked out a strangled moan when Taehyung bottomed out, filling the submissive to the brim. His walls parted around the other's thick cock as inch after inch penetrated his hole, making him feel so full.

"Feels good, doll?"

Jeongguk did his best to give a verbal answer, but his words came out more like a incoherent, muffled babble. The shade of red tinting his cheeks deepened in embarrassment upon hearing Taehyung laugh at his pathetic answer.

Without warning he flipped the pair around, causing needy whines and uneasy breaths to leave Jeongguk's parted lips because of how empty he felt all of a sudden. Not for long, however.

Taehyung slid his hands beneath Jeongguk's back, lifting up rather effortlessly, which was surprising considering the weight difference between the two. Nonetheless, Jeongguk didn't comment on it and let himself be carried, wrapping his legs around Taehyung's hips as soon as he was lifted off of the bed.

Taehyung raised his head a little — just enough to be able to look at the gorgeous boy in his arms — and his smirk softened around the edges, which soon widened into a fond smile.

"How is my little doll feeling?" He chuckled, and Jeongguk was unable to give him a reply, too overwhelmed by the proximity and the new sensations swarming through his stomach. It didn't help that Taehyung's cock was now sheathed deeply within him, applying just the right amount of pressure to his sensitive prostate to have his head spinning like crazy. He let his head fall on the man's shoulder, not caring that his chin was covered in his own drool and would probably wet Taehyung's honey skin.

Hot breath fanned over the blond's exposed neck and the raspy sound of Taehyung's laugh soon filled his ears, another series of shivers making its way down his spine.

"You're a mess."

Jeongguk didn't even have the heart nor the energy to deny it. Instead, he whined against the older's skin, pissed off because he had stopped his thrusting motions from earlier.

"God, are you even hearing yourself Gguk? You sound like a bitch in heat." Taehyung snickered, pressing the younger one's body closer to his own, which caused his length to slide deeper inside the boy's greedy hole. "But since you're being so desperate, I'm more than happy to deliver." And with that Jeongguk was thrown on the bed again, Taehyung hovering over him. His eyes filled with nothing but lust. Lust for Jeongguk.

"Spread your legs." Taehyung ordered, slapping the younger's thick thigh. Jeongguk was quick to obey, and in no time his legs were spread, giving Taehyung enough room to position himself between them.

But it seemed as though it wasn't enough for the demanding man.

"That's all you can do, doll? Really?" His vowels were tainted in disappointment, and Jeongguk felt a pang in his chest at the older's words. Folding his legs, he spread them as wide as he could, until it hurt his muscles. "That's more like it." Taehyung grinned mischievously and finally took a step forward, grabbing the discarded bottle of lube to squirt some on his cock. His hand ran up and down the length slowly, lubing it up while Jeongguk lied here in silence, hole clenching and unclenching over nothing but air — begging to be filled again.

Taehyung gripped the Jeongguk's thick thighs, keeping them apart. The younger's lustful wish was granted when Taehyung shifted his hips upwards, cock sliding into the boy with ease. His fingers reached up to wipe Jeongguk's wet chin, smirk faltering ever so slightly at the mess he'd created.

"Look at you, doll. You're drooling all over yourself."  He sighed wiping his fingers on the blond's bare waist before he resumed his thrusts, gradually increasing his pace. And no matter how fast the pace got, he always made sure that each one of his thrust reached the spot that had Jeongguk's back arching in sheer pleasure.

The once silent room was now fairly loud, filled with skin clapping noises, wet squelching noises and low groans. Yet something was missing, and although Jeongguk looked ever so hot with the gag, Taehyung was longing to hear his moans and cute little whines.

"Do you want this off, dollie?" The older inquired, running his hand along Jeongguk's cheek until his pointer finger met the strap of the gag ball, tugging on it a little to tease him. "Yeah? Wanna moan my name and let everybody know how much of a slut you are?" He added when Jeongguk nodded a little too quickly.

Taehyung didn't hesitate even a mere second before he unbuckled the gag ball and threw it across the bed, not caring for where it landed whatsoever. All he cared about was Jeongguk's soft, silvery voice uttering his name as he ravished him.

And boy did he deliver. Each snap of Taehyung's skilled hips had Jeongguk moan out loud, either incoherent words, curses or semblances of his name.

Taehyung was overwhelmed by the power he had over Jeongguk, especially in this position; he was hovering over him, his hands were gripping his thighs, forcing them to stay apart, his nails were digging into his plush skin and the blond was a writhing mess under him, whining and wriggling his wrists to try and get the handcuffs to come off — though he knew by now that it was pointless.

Jeongguk made it so difficult for Taehyung to control himself.

"Tae-" the blond mumbled, voice soft which made Taehyung furrow his eyebrows in concern.

"What's wrong, doll?" He stopped his motions for a moment to give Jeongguk the time to reply and in the meantime, he brushed his bangs behind his ears since they were blocking his view.

But to surprise, no word left the younger's mouth. Only some more needy whines and snippets of words. Jeongguk ached to bring the older man closer to him, but the cuffs which connected his hands to each other kept him from doing anything at all. It was frustrating, and to be fair, he hated it. But at the same time, he liked the thought of Taehyung getting to decide what he could do with his hands.

"Full-" Jeongguk ended up choking out when Taehyung resumed his motions. "Feels so full Tae."

Taehyung's grip tightened, red, round-shaped spots appearing on Jeongguk's fair thighs — spots that would probably turn purple by tomorrow morning. Leaning down a little, the older nosed at Jeongguk's neck, dragging his moist lips up his jawline. Satisfied with the shaky breaths he got in response to his teasing actions, he tilted his head and took the blond's pierced lobe between his teeth, a breathy chuckle leaving him once he felt Jeongguk clench around him.

"Such a sensitive baby." He laughed, pulling away a little, just enough to catch a glance at Jeongguk's scarlet-colored face.

"M not a f-fuckin' baby." Jeongguk rolled his eyes at Taehyung's words, although he was soon closing them again when the older snapped his hips up harder, hitting all the right spots.

"Hmm" Taehyung hummed, raising his eyebrows in a mocking manner. "Whatever you say, doll." As he mumbled those words Jeongguk felt the older's cock still, his hole clenching around it, wanting nothing but to be filled.

What he didn't expect was for Taehyung to shove his fingers in his mouth while he shot his cum in his hole, thus preventing him from making any sound at all for the second time tonight. Salty water pooled underneath Jeongguk's obsidian eyes, soon forming tears that rolled down his flushed cheeks while Taehyung rode out his orgasm, slowing down his pace in the boy's now sloppy hole. It didn't take long for Jeongguk to come as well — probably from the feeling of Taehyung's cum filling him up to the brim, and then Taehyung was pulling out.

Jeongguk did not like that, but he kept his mouth shut, thinking he'd been desperate enough tonight.

"Fuck," Taehyung cursed as he ogled Jeongguk's ass, watching his load ooze out of his puffy hole.

Fuck, that's hot.

He ran a nervous hand through his sweaty hair, scanning the dim room to find the bag of toys he'd gotten the gag ball from earlier. Once he found it he rummaged through its content, finding the toy he'd been looking for after a minute only. He turned back to Jeongguk, gently patting his thighs before he spread them apart again, taking ahold of the discarded bottle of lube laying next to him.

"Wanna feel full for a little longer, darling?" He was already coating the metallic toy with lube; most likely because he knew what Jeongguk's answer was going to be. And his assumption was confirmed when the latter eagerly nodded his head, spreading his legs even wider for Taehyung to see.

Without much thought Taehyung pushed the head of the plug in, and when he didn't get any complaints from Jeongguk he just slammed the rest of the toy in his warm entrance. The blond's breath got caught in his throat at the mere feeling of being stuffed and stretched liked this — and he was positive he would come again if Taehyung gave him even the slightest bit of stimulation.

While he was debating wether or not he should hump the mattress to finish off again, Taehyung admired how pretty the boy looked with the princess plug buried deeply within him, the only visible part being its base, which was decorated with a pretty ruby-red jewel.

"You can unfold your legs now, pretty. I'll clean you up and then we'll get some sleep, yeah?"

Jeongguk pouted — he felt a somewhat disappointed because he had waited  so long to have Taehyung to himself for a whole night but then the older only wanted to have one round. Yet, he couldn't bring himself to complain so he had no choice but to suck it up and lay down while Taehyung went to get some tissues and cold compresses for his bruises.

At least it emptied his head.

— I was scared to open the door because I thought they'd be fucking but look how cute :(

2.2k retweets         5.1k likes

|
|

peachiichim: my heart is melting

yoongay: Taehyung is literally ethereal

kingjoonie: imagine being a pretty sleeper

jinniethepooh: y'all really think they haven't fucked while we were gone?

I'm sorry if this looks rushed or if it's bad, I wanted to add more bdsm stuff but they're still experimenting with each other for now so be patient! I promise better sex scenes are coming (:

Q: Who's your favorite character so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.1K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
1.7M 61.5K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
191K 9.1K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
507K 18.9K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...