𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 ╰►...

By euphr0synee

╰► ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨... More

↱ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎
↱ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎
↱ 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙀
↱ 𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀
↱ 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
↱ 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙋𝙏.2
↱ 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀
↱ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
↱ 𝙀𝙈𝘽𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎
↱ 𝙒𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉
↱ 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿
!!𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!!
↱ 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙑𝙀

↱ 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂

755 47 9
By euphr0synee

𝗺𝗰'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

well today is a beautiful day and another week has passed since i found out i'm inside lookism and i think now i won't face anything more shocking, well i hope so. But since i'm in lookism that means i can meet the characters here right? i mean i obviously wanna see Daniel, Vasco, Jay, Zack and others really bad after all they are my favorite characters but i don't know if i want to get involved in the original story of lookism.

The thing that is making me uneasy is the fact that i wasn't supposed to be here but here i am. The real Kang Jia died and it should've ended at that but me taking over Kang Jia's body is already a big change and a big involvement in the world of lookism. The fact that i died before lookism webtoon could've ended that means the world that im living in right now still has an unsure future and so does the characters of this world like Daniel and others. If i try to get involved in the original story of lookism right now while making sure the story contents play out as they were supposed to play out in the original book then maybe it won't affect this world right?

To be honest im just making excuses so that i can go and meet the characters and get involved in the story. well it doesn't matter i am a fangirl and what kind of a fan doesn't go to see their favorites in live action? It would be only a shame that i am here in the world of lookism and i still didn't go to see my favorite characters? And that's why i decided i will go to j-high school and meet my favorite characters and see the story of lookism fold out in front of my eyes. You know what that means? YES LIVE ACTION LOOKISM OHOHOHOHO NOT EVERYONE CAN BE AS LUCKY AS ME I WILL ACCEPT THIS.

Now that i have decided that im going to J-high school. I need to tell yona to proceed with admissions and all. where is yona though? I look around the room, usually yona is always hiding here somewhere i don't know why maybe it's because she's a bodyguard so she's always guarding but i have no idea why she keeps herself hidden. Is she practising ninja?

Yona wasn't in the bedroom so i came out looking for her but i still couldn't see her. I tried to call out her name for a few times and yet she didn't come out that meant she wasn't hiding somewhere in the house so i opened the front door of the apartment and i froze.

Remember how i said now there is nothing that can shock me anymore because what more shocking than me becoming an extra in lookism could be? well i have a news. No it doesn't make sense why the hell is james lee standing in front of me looking at me as if he saw a ghost. what the hell? to say i am shocked would be an understatement, my soul almost left my body when i saw him opening the door of the apartment that was across ours. what is this? is god playing a game? let's shock y/n every once a week until she gets a heart attack? is it what god is implying? moreover james looks like as a deer caught up in red light.

❝ 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧? ❞, i asked bluntly because no why the hell does he look at me like that it should be me getting an heart attack why is he making a face like that.

❝ 𝘸-𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘯𝘰 !! 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 !! 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳? 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? ❞, james said calming down and making an emotion less face. ah yes the usual. even in the webtoon his facial expressions never changed except for when he laughed that's the only time he looked like a pink haired unicorn who will beat the shit out of you with rainbow and sparkles because when he's not laughing he looked like alpha dom daddy mafia with a big sad backstory who can beat the shit out of you.

❝ 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳? 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦  !! ❞, i said defending myself obviously lying because he's a celebrity so he may think im a stalker and you know i don't want my favorite character to look at me like im his biggest enemy.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪 𝘢𝘮? 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦 ❞, he said. i think he's angry but it's funny how his voice is still so calm and face, expressionless.

❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘫𝘪𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦? ❞, yona suddenly came while holding bag of groceries and other stuff. i guess she was out for groceries and shopping that's why i couldn't find her.

james looked at yona as his eyes widened and yona looked in his direction expressionlessly . what? why are they staring at each other like that? are they ex- lovers or something? suddenly james looked at me back and bowed, ❝ 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦. 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴  𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘮 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴. 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞, james suddenly apologized. he ssounded genuine, poor him being a celebrity and getting stalked it must be hard for him but wait stalker fan? is that the same stalker fan who is going to stalk daniel? if she's still stalking james that means the episode where daniel goes to PTJ entertainment still hasn't come yet. I want to find out what episode is going on right now or if the story has yet started or not.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦! 𝘪 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦. 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢 ❞,  i said awkwardly laughing as james nodded his head a little. oh my god he's breathtaking. i know why he's a celebrity. it's his face isn't it?

❝ 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘢𝘨𝘺𝘶𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘰 ❞, james bowed again and introduced himself. In the english version of webtoon his name was DIEGO i am happy i transmigrated into the korean version bc i certainly wasn't gonna call him diego...well james isn't much better either.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦!! 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘺𝘶𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞, i said giving him a sweet smile. well i forgot that his new surname was kang. Well it's okay atleast i have a hot neighbour now who is also a celebrity and the first generation legend fighting. wow.

❝ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘺𝘶𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 !! ❞, i said excitedly. yes please come to our house and show your handsome face everyday. give me the dose of your vitamin hf* (handsome face) everyday.

❝ 𝘰𝘩? 𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 ❞, james said with a  flustered face. I just smiled and nodded as yona and i went back inside.

yona went to put the groceries in the kitchen. It's weird the way yona looked at james and he looked at her i feel like they know each other. should i ask her if she knows him? she also said something about chairman charles choi before. Yona isn't a normal bodyguard i am sure of it. Yona wasn't in the original book of lookism from what i remember but seeing how she knows charles choi and probably even DG too she certainly has a connection to them. To be honest at first i thought maybe she knew them because of Mr. kang the disgusting excuse of the father of Jia but that man from what i know doesn't cares about anyone except for his wife so yeah i don't think he would know people like charles choi or DG but then again he's also a CEO so maybe he does know them? whatever forget it.

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘫-𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘱 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭. 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. ❞, i said as i looked at yona who brought me snacks and a cup of tea. Yona looked at my face as if analysing something.

❝ 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺/𝘯. ❞, Yona said. Yona calls me by my real name, she and i both agreed upon this as i am not jia and only yona knows this so when we are alone she calls me by my real name but when we are out in public she calls me miss jia. after saying that yona again disappeared before my eyes.

sigh. finally i met one of my favorite characters today and soon I'll meet the others too. maybe i am actually really lucky because who gets a chance like this to meet their fictional crushes and live your favourite fictional story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.9K 62
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...
48.4K 2.4K 22
Jiwon wishes that her favorite fictional character were real, until one day she woke up to the shocking realization that she ended up living in a fic...
13.7K 412 35
Lookism × fem reader - by a very cool person :>
105K 639 6
lookism x reader one shots . {Smuts}~♡