Enchantress

Por Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... Mais

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 18

260 18 47
Por Ginnyzyn

Sean Peterson's POV:

It's seven in the morning. I woke up, stook a shower and walked out of my room in my work outfit. As I reached the living room, I saw a young women sitting on my couch with her legs crossed. A smirk appeared on my face and I walked near her.

"Who gave you the permission to walk inside my mansion?". I questioned her to which she lifted her head up and frowned.

"Your mom". Came her simple reply.

"Oh, may I know what made you to come here early in this morning?". I asked her and sat beside her in the couch.

"That's not any of your business". She rolled her eyes at me.

"Miss. Devil, for god damn sake you are sitting in the middle of my living room and has the audacity to not answer my questions?". I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yes". She simply replied me and tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear.

I chuckled at her boldness and stubborn attitude. I have always kept everyone in their place and no one ever had the courage to show their damn attitude to me. For the first time in my life, Miss. Nicole is the one who has the audacity to insult me and irritate me every single time I talk to her. Not that am complaining because I really like this feisty character of her. I laughed to myself and softly hit her on the head with a small pillow placed on the couch.

"How dare you grumpy?". She yelled and started hitting me on my arms angrily. I laughed and locked both of her tiny hands with my one hand. She struggled and tried to wiggle out of my hold but I held her tightly.

"I swear, Mr. Grumpy! If you don't let go my hand right now, I will... I will...". She shuttered in anger.

"You will what?". I teased her.

She looked behind me for a second and started crying. Tears didn't roll down her eyes but was only making crying sounds. I was confused by her sudden behaviour and that's when someone slapped me on the back of my head really hard. I snapped my eyes at that person and saw my mom standing behind me and glaring at me. I immediately let go of Miss. Nicole's hand and stood up from the couch.

When my mom looked at Miss. Nicole, she faked a cry ever more louder this time. My jaws dropped at her acting level and I gulped in my throat. She is acting as if I broke her arms.

"My goodness, Sean! What did you do to that poor girl?". My mom yelled at me angrily.

"Mom, I didn't....". I tried to explain but that devil didn't let me complete.

"Ahhh, ma'am! Your son hurt me badly. He twisted my arms and pushed me on the couch for entering his mansion without his permission. It hurts". She cried and showed her wrist to my mom as if I hurt her there.

I couldn't even move a cell in my body  because of the biggest lie she spoke. Did she really said that I twisted her arms and pushed her down? All I did was just held her wrist that too gently in order not to hurt her even without unknowingly.

"Mom, she's such a lier!". I spoke to my mom and she stepped near me and pulled me down to her height by my ear.

"When will you learn how to behave with women, Sean? Can't you look at Daniel and learn how to be sweet?". She scolded and my ears started aching.

"Ahh, momm...". I screamed. "Mom... Please, it hurting". I screamed again in pain.

My mom let go of my ears and gave a slap on my arms. "You better behave, Sean. Now, apologize to her". She pointed her finger towards Miss. Nicole and glared at me.

"Apologize? Why should I? I didn't hurt her mom! I'd never hurt a woman. You know me". I shook my head at my mother in disbelief. My mom opened her mouth to say something but that devil again screamed a cry.

"See, he is always rude with me. My poor arm hurts. I'm never coming here again". Miss. Nicole cried and covered her face with her hands.

My mom sat beside her and cupped her cheeks. "I am so sorry for his behavior, honey. Don't you worry. He will never behave like this with you again and you can come here whenever you want. You don't need his permission because you are my favorite girl". My mom cooked her and turned her head towards me.

"Apologize, right now. If not, am not gonna talk with you at least for a month". My mom warned me again.

I sighed and gave in. I gritted my teeth and looked at that devil. "I am really sorry, Miss. Nicole". I apologized for something I never did just because of my mother.

That devil looked at me and nodded her head slowly. When my eyes were locked at hers, my mom's voice made me turn my gaze to her. "Sean, you wait here. I'll go arrange breakfast for you. And do not fight with Stacy in my absence again". She warned me and disappeared into my kitchen.

As soon as my mom left, Miss. Nicole jumped from the couch and stood near me with thud sound. "So Mr. Grumpy, I dare you to touch me again". She winked at me and started laughing. I shook my head and slammed my head. She clutched her tummy and laughed like there is no tomorrow.

It was all pure acting.

My lips curved into a smile but I tried to remain firm. "Nice act, Miss. Nicole. You will pay for this". I warned her and she bowed her head playfully. I chuckled at her cute yet annoying attitude.

"So where is my Jen?" I asked her only after her laugh died.

"She is in Mr. Adams room". She waved her in the hand.

"What do you mean by she is in his room? Is she here with you too?". My tone changed and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"She said, she wanna meet Mr. Adams. So I brought her here". She replied me casually.

"Fuck". I cursed and stormed towards Daniel's room.

I barged in without knocking and both of their eyes snapped towards me. Daniel was holding Jenifer's cheeks with his one hand. As soon as he saw me, he dropped his had and sat straight. I looked at Jen and she ran into my arms and hugged me tightly. I didn't hug back her and stayed still.

"Surprise!". She beamed and looked up at me from my chest.

"Who asked you to come here?". I asked her in a rough tone and her smile disappeared.

"Sean, what the hell man?". Daniel yelled at me.

"You shut up. I am talking to her". I roared back at him and pulled Jenifer away from me. "What are you doing here, Jen?". I asked her in a serious tone.

She blinked her eyes and lowered her eyes. "Umm... I thought about giving you a surprise visit and also...also I wanted to know about Mr. Adams health". Her voice cracked at the end.

"Look at me". I ordered her firmly and she immediately looked up at me. "From now on, you are not coming here without my permission or informing me beforehand. Am I clear?". I questioned her angrily and a tear rolled down her eyes. She blinked her eyes twice and more tears rolled down her cheeks. "Am I clear, Jen?". I gripped her arms and she nodded her and averted her eyes from mine.

"Why are behaving like this with her?". Daniel stood up from his bed and asked me in disbelief.

"I thought you will be rude only with me but now I know that you can hurt your lovely sister too". Miss. Nicole accused me and stepped inside the room.

"Will you both keep shut? And you Daniel, stay away from Jenifer. You are never going anywhere near her again". I yelled at both of them and warned Daniel sternly. Daniel looked at me for a minute and stepped back for me.

"But...but Sean...I really like Dani.....". Jen tried to speak in between her tears but I yelled and she swallowed her words.

"Enough, Jen. I will drop you and Miss. Nicole at your place. Come". I grabbed her wrist and stormed out of Daniel's room. Throughout the way, her head was turned behind and was looking at Daniel until we disappeared from his sight.

I walked them to my car and opened the passengers door for Jen but she wiggled her wrist from my hold and sat beside Miss. Nicole in the backseat. I closed my eyes for a minute and seated myself in the driver's seat. I saw Jen from the rear view mirror, she cried silently without making any sound. I felt like someone stabbed me right in my heart.

I made her cry. I've hurt her.

"Jen, wear your seatbelt". I informed her but she didn't make any move.

"I bet you heard me, Jen!". I didn't know that my tone still sounded rude.

She sobbed and that when I realised that was still rude with here. Miss. Nicole pulled Jen towards her and hugged her. "If you don't stop yelling at her for no reason, I'll strangle your neck, Mister. Stop behaving rude or else we are walking home". Miss. Nicole warned me.

I didn't push her any further because I know Miss. Nicole would drag her out of my car and I don't want them to walk home especially when I made my sister cry. I roared my engine and with complete silence filled in the car, I reached their place. As soon as we reached their dorm, Jen opened the car door and ran inside their dorm even without glancing at me.

"Happy now?". Miss. Nicole mocked me from behind.

"Leave, Miss. Nicole. I am not in the mood to handle you right now". I replied her firmly.

"What's wrong with you, Mr. Peterson? You have no idea how much excited she was to meet you and Mr. Adams at your place. You literally broke her heart today". Miss. Nicole snapped at me.

"I said, leave!". I yelled at her.

She grabbed my right arm from behind. "Don't yell at me you grumpy. Tell me, why you don't wanna see Jenifer with Mr. Adams? Why you asked him stay away from Jenifer? They really like each other". She tried to make me understand as if I don't know anything.

"I know that they like each other and am happy because she chose Daniel. Daniel is the best. Still, I behaved like that because Mr. Alessandro is waiting for a chance to abuse her or mistreat her. And what she did? Sitting in Daniel's room and making love? If not me, think about Daniel's father barging in and yelling at her?". I explained why I  behaved rude with my sister.

Miss Nicole slowly let go of my arm and cleared her throat. "Mmm... You are right. But don't be angry on her because am the one who forced her to go in there".

I turned my head behind and raised my eyebrows at her. "So, you are the culprit?". I accused her playfully.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Please come inside and talk to her. If not, she will keep crying the whole day".

"Don't worry, Miss. Devil. I will make it up for her later". I assured her but she stopped out of my car and opened the door of driver's seat and pulled me out of my car by my collars.

"Miss. Nicole! What the hell? Why are you behaving like this? You just ruined my suit". I stumbled in my feet me and yelled at her.

This crazy girl just pulled me by my collars as if am her boyfriend!

"You better come with me right now to console her or else I won't let go of you". She warned me with still holding my collars.

"Let go of me you crazy women. People are watching. I've an image in public, Miss. Nicole". I whisper yelled and tried to free my collars from her hold. I would've pushed her hands away within a fraction of second but I was scared of hurting her small hands that's gripping my collars tightly.

"Not happening. Come with me". She just shrugged her shoulders and dragged me alone with her.

Shit! The mighty, intimidating Sean is now being dragged by his collar by an little crazy girl!!!!

After losing all my patience, I pushed her hands away from my collars without hurting her or being rude. "Fine. I'll come. You don't really have to drag me with you like a puppy. Never do that again". I warned her and as usual devil being devil herself, she laughed at me.

I walked inside their dorm and Emily welcomed me with a huge smile. I gave her a side hug and then saw Jenifer laying on the bed covered herself with sheets. I sighed and walked near her. Both Miss. Nicole and Emily gave us privacy and walked out of the bedroom to their small living room. I sat beside Jen and tried to pull the sheets over her to see her face.

"Noooooo". She cried.

"Jen, look at me please!". I gently called her.

Her body stiffed for a minute and then clutched her sheets tightly. "Go away". She yelled at me while crying.

"You want your big brother to go away from you?". I teased her and pulled the sheets off of her in a swift movement.

She sat up and sniffed. "No. But you yelled at me". She replied with tears and my heart felt heavy at her words.

"I am sorry, Jen. But do you think I will yell at you for not reason?". I asked her gently.

"Then what's the reason?". She asked me and wiped her tears.

I sighed and pulled her to me. She struggled but sat beside me and sulked. "First tell me one thing. Did Daniel's father behaved rude with you?". I questioned her firmly.

She titled her head to look at me and gave me a nod. "Why didn't you tell me about it?". I asked her again.

"Umm.. Sean, I didn't tell you because I don't have to create any issues between you and your family". She confessed.

I chuckled and side hugged her. She hugged me back and hid her face on my chest. "You are my family too, Jen".

"You are lying. You asked me not to come to your home without your permission. Family members don't need any permission to come to their home, right?". She threw my own words at me and I couldn't be anymore guilty than this.

"Forgive me if possible. But I swear, I might call them my family but deep now I know your the only one. I told you to inform me beforehand because, Daniel's father was home. He won't think twice before abusing you, Jen. And I won't be able to control myself if I see someone insulting you in front of me. Unwanted mess would've been created today. Mom must have felt bad too. All these thoughts made me lost my temper. I am really sorry". I apologized her with all my heart.

"I'm a dump girl. I didn't know my simple visit would create this much big mess. I am the one who should say sorry". She spoke and lowered her head.

I Chuckled and kissed her head. "Honey, don't be sorry. Now tell me, what were you doing in Daniel's room?". I narrowed my eyes at her teasingly.

She coughed and I suppressed my laughter. "Umm..umm..nothing. It was just a sick visit". She blushed.

"Really? Just a sick visit ah?". I teased her.

She smiled and turned to the other side of the bed. I laughed and again made her look at me. "Do you like him that much?". I asked her seriously.

She hesitated for a minute and then nodded her head. "How much you like him?". I asked her with a smile.

"Umm...more than anyone". She beamed.

"Oh, so you mean you like him more than you like your big brother? Not fair. You've hurt my feelings, Jen". I touched my heart and faked a frown.

She laughed and shook her head. "No..no... My big brother. You are the one whom I will always chose over anyone and everyone". She assured me.

I felt pride took over me and a smile broke my lips. "And why so? What did I ever do to deserve this much special place in your heart?". I asked our of curiosity. I really want to know what my sister thinks about me.

She smiled and laid her head on my shoulders. "Sean, I never received this much love from anyone before. My mom and dad left me in a boarding school when I was six. All I had was Stacy and Emily. Of course, they love me and care for me so much. But I never felt the love of a family. You are the first person who made me realize how it'd feel to receive so much love and care from a family member. I always wished to have a brother because he'd stay by my side in my hard times and now you are here. I feel protected and safe with you. This is why I will always chose you over everyone. Even if I've my parents, friends and Mr. Adams in the list, I will still chose you". She confessed happily and I couldn't control my tears.

Before she notice my teary eyes, I wiped them and pulled on a smiling face. "But, I've no doubt Sean?". She asked out of blue.

I cleared my throat. "What is it?". I asked her in a hoarse voice.

"I am no one to you. I am not even your family member or your real sister. Then why do you love me this much? What did I do to deserve a brother like you?". She smiled and threw her question at me.

I chuckled and closed my eyes to take a deep breath. "That's a story for another time, little girl. All I want you to know is, your brother Sean loves you so much. Even if I yell at you or behave rude with you, it will always be for your goodness. I want you to believe me in this". I meant every word I uttered.

"I know. I know brother and I love you so much. Now, would you mind if I talk with Mr. Adams?". She pouted cutely.

I smiled and shook my head. "You can talk with. But don't go anywhere out with him". I told her.

She frowned and sulked. "But why?".

"Because I don't trust that bastard to leave my little sister alone with him. And you are whipped for him, Jen". I mocked her.

She squealed and jumped on me. I was about to fall from the bed but regained my posture and laughed at her childish behaviour. How beautiful it would've been if I've grown up with Jen. I would've got to play with her and would've witnessed her growing since her childhood. Everything got ruined just because my mom chose to abandon me.

"Jen, get down off me. Already your dear friend Miss. Nicole ruined my suit collar and now you ruined my whole shirt". I complained and she laughed even more.

"My brother will look hot in ruined dress also". She winked at me and my jaws dropped.

Did she called me hot?

"Geez, Jen! This is why I don't want that sick bastard Daniel not to go near you. See how much he spoiled you already". I shook my head and pushed her off me gently. She fell on the bed and started laughing.

I stood up from the bed and adjusted my coat. I looked at her laying form and shook my head. She is now laying on her back and staring at me with a smile in her eyes.

She is indeed a child.

"If I've apologized enough and you are not angry on me anymore, can I leave to work ma'am?". I asked for her permission teasingly.

She laughed and rolled towards me. She sat on the bed and hugged my torso. "Thanks Sean. You are the best".

I smiled and kissed the top of her head and bid her goodbye. Then I reached my home to collect some papers from Daniel for work. As soon as I reached Daniel's room, he stood up from his bed and glared at me.

"If you don't want me to go near your sister then you should've yelled at me. What that poor girl ever did to receive this much rude behaviour from her ever so lovely brother?". He snapped at me without giving me a break.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked near this book shelf. "Where are those proof reading documents I handed you last night?". I ignored his questions and asked him for my papers.

"Don't fuck with me, Sean. Why did you behaved like that with her? She literally cried and I couldn't see her crying?". He gritted his teeth.

Aww this lover boy

"Close your eyes if you couldn't see her crying". I teased him.

He lunged into me and pushed me on my wall. "Don't test my patience". He yelled at me.

"She is my sister and I can behave however the hell I want with her". I pushed him away.

Wow, I really like messing with him.

"Sean but"... He shuttered and his face showed hurt. I mentally laughed because I cleared how much he likes her but he needs to work hard to get my sister right?

"But what?". I asked him sternly.

"I....I....I really like.....". He shuttered again.

Fuck!!! the dominating bastard is now afraid to utter a word? Wow!!!!

"You? Why are you shuttering, Daniel?". I mocked him.

"Well, nothing. If you don't like me with Jenifer then I won't disturb or go near her again. But please don't behave rude with her. She is your sister Sean. Don't yell at her for my mistakes. As you said, I will stay away". He promised me and his eyes moistened.

Shit. I've taken this too far but am really enjoying this. Daniel always used to pull my leg and now this is my revenge time.

"Better that way. You take rest. I'm going to work". Saying this I suppressed my laughter and stromed out of his room.

I really feel pity on him. Poor Romeo!

_________________♡♡♡________________

Sean is evil 😭😭😭and sweet too🙂

Hope you like this Chapter♡

Yours
Ginny !!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

359K 7.6K 26
Jezzabelle Rose, a young 24 year old model, with a dream to make it big in the world. With her highschool sweetheart who is now her fiancé, becoming...
9.8K 325 34
After the sudden death of her family, young Kylie takes a sorrowful trip out of the state and sojourned with her three years old brother in a new tow...
28K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...