Vaazhka Pogum Dhooram Neeyum...

By the_raangi_rangamma

"You made me feel special since the day I met you. I never knew that being loved by someone will be ecstatic... More

Author's Note❀️
PrologueπŸ’›
CastπŸ’˜
IntroductionπŸ€—
The Ponnu Paakura Moment😘
Author's Note ❀️
Meeting eachother πŸ’—
Meeting eachother πŸ’— - 2
His supriseπŸ’˜
Thank you πŸ’“
Important person🀨
Mission- VARUPIKAπŸ’—
Alone timeπŸ’˜
Alone time πŸ’˜ - 2
Reunion 😜
Night out πŸŒƒ
Character aestheticsπŸ’›
Shopping πŸ›οΈ
Engagement πŸ’πŸ’Œ
Gifts, Photo shoots and more...πŸ’—
Ooruku PoromπŸŽ’
Mudhal MuthamπŸ’«
Paatu Paadava🎢
Culturals🌌
Possessiveness πŸ˜˜πŸ’—
Diwali!!!πŸ’₯
Sadhasivam😈
Protest✊
Kidnap β›“
GratitudeπŸ’–
Kidnap ⛓️ -2
Birthday πŸŽ‚
You made it special πŸ’œ
Naanga oru Nari kootam 😌
Love Panlaama? Venaama?
King Of The Hell
New Cover!!
The Businessman

Interview 🎀

329 25 20
By the_raangi_rangamma

please read the last chapter for a recap :').

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone settled down after having fun for a day when Vikram stood at the centre of the hall and was about to make an announcement.

Vikram: Guys... I need to tell you all something.

Aditi: What? You're going to take me anywhere?

Vikram: Yeah to Mars. Shut up and listen.

Lakshmi: Adi!!! He wants to tell something so important to this world. Let him tell. You tell my son.

Vikram: Maaa...

Priya: Hey, He'll be dragging like this only. Come let's go somewhere.

Vikram: Ok ok. I will tell. I'm going to be interviewed along with you guys.

Arun: Good da. When?

Vikram: Today pa...

Arun: How can you tell me right now da? I need to groom myself right? What will your Pinni (mom's younger sis) think if she sees me like this?

Lakshmi: *fake cough* No need for anything. Shut up and sit.

Murugan thaatha: Then I will have a good nap before that pa.

Time passed and everyone was getting ready for the interview.

Everyone was chit-chatting when the doorbell rang.

Aditi: Eii!!! I will go and open the door!!!

The super excited Aditi who opened the door stood there widening her eyes to their maximum.

Aditi: Hey!! Evlo dhairiyam irundha ingaye varuva? Annaiki unna thitaama vitta veedu varaikum varuviya? Mavane. Un ketta neram, Avanga rendu perum veetla dhaan irukaanga. Koopdava avangala? (Hey!! How dare you come here? Because they didn't do anything to you that day, You will come to our house or what? Your bad time, they both are inside. Shall I call them?)

Vikram: Ennadi? Ulla kooptu vara ivlo neram ah? Come in Surya. (Why are you taking so long to bring him inside?)

Aditi: Deii!! The interviewer is going to come. Why are you inviting him inside at this time?

Vikram: If he doesn't come inside who else will take the interview?

Surya came inside the hall beaming at everyone along with other technicians.

Surya: Hello everyone. I'm Surya. Q TV reporter. Thank you for this interview and I can see that our interview will be awesome as we all are twinning.

Deepika's attire

Aditi's attire

Priya's attire

Vikram's attire

Varun's attire

Surya's attire

Shantima's attire

Lakshmi ma's attire

Both Thaatha and Arun appa were in blue shirt and dhoti

The lightman and the cameraman arranged the lights and all was set for the interview. Surya sat opposite the family and started his show.

Surya: Hello Makkale!! Naan unga Surya and Neenga paathutu irukradhu Konjam Pesalaam Vaanga. Today we have a fun yet terrifying person with us along with his family. You can call him the handsome cop or... the daredevil one too. I think most of you would have guessed it. So, without any further delay, Let's welcome Mr Vikram, The DCP of Chennai city alongside his family. Good evening sir. How are you?

Vikram: I'm very good and hope you're doing the same. By the way, no need to be formal. You can call me by my name.

Surya: Ok then. Vikram, can you please introduce to us your beautiful family?

Vikram: Of course. This is Mrs Lakshmi, my mother. Dr Arunachalam, my father. Prof. Shanthi, my mother in law. Mr Murugan our grandfather. Aditi, my younger sister. Inspector Varun, my best friend, Deepika, my sis from another mother and a future lawyer. Last but not least... Priya, my wife to be who is also going to be a lawyer.

Surya: So Vikram, As I said to you, this is not a very formal interview where we only discuss your work. Since everyone knows how perfect you are in your work, I guess our viewers will also want to know about how you are in person. Like to answer my questions based on it? All of you.

Everyone nodded positively.

Surya: That's great. If I'm not wrong Ms Priya, you were the one who led the protest a few months back right?

Priya: Yes. I am happy that you remember. You have a good memory.

Surya: Not only me. Everyone who knows about the protest would definitely remember you. And I do remember that you guys that are you and Vikram were low key throwing daggers at each other during the protest. It was least expected for you to be his fiance.

Priya: *chuckles* of course...

Surya: Then... Wasn't it weird to be on the opposite sides?

Vikram: Nope. Because we were both doing our jobs.

Priya: Exactly. As I led the protest, my duty was to get the rapist punished and he was sent there to stop the protest. So there was nothing weird about it. It actually led to good improvement. Both in our social lives and private lives.

Surya: So good to hear!! Let's get into our first segment, Neengal Ketavai (The ones you asked for) So, in this segment, we have a few questions asked by a few college students to you. Ready to answer?

Vikram: Always!!

Surya: Good!! I even have your family here to verify your answers.

Vikram: Yeah... I'm actually afraid because of that.

Surya: So our first question is, What's your favourite place to have food from?

Vikram: Home.

Surya: Aunty samaiyal super ah irukkum polaiye!!! ( I think Aunty's dishes are mouthwatering!)

Deepika: Romba!!! (Totally!!)

Surya: Then, You should let me try it someday aunty!!

Lakshmi ma: Sure pa!!!

Arun pa: Then what about my cooking?

Surya: Uncle!!! Do you cook?

Priya: Cook? He's a great chef you know?

Surya: It is finalised then. I am coming home another day and you guys together are cooking for me!! Okay?

Arun pa: With pleasure.

Surya: Deal!! So, our next question is, Vikram, what's your favourite place to hang out?

Vikram: Home again.

Surya: Woah!!! Okay... Your favourite food?

Vikram: Biryani!!!

Surya: Ahhh!!! Who doesn't love biryani? Okay... Our next segment is rapid-fire. You've to answer the questions really fast okay?

Vikram: Double done uh!!

Surya: Super!! let's start! Tea or coffee?

Vikram: Coffee.

Surya: Top 3 women in your life. Be quick. Let's see how you're going to answer this one.

Vikram replied in an instant.

Vikram: Amma, Paati and Priya.

Surya: Woah!!! That was really quick. But Priya, He gave you the last spot. What do you think about that?

Vikram: Bro!!! I gave her the 3RD SPOT!!! How can you tell that's the last spot? You really want us to fight, don't you?

Surya: Hehehe!!! Summa bro!!! You tell me Priya.

Priya: What's wrong with his answer? I would definitely be angry if he had given me the first spot. He has given the first and second spots to Lakshmi ma and Paati as he should. But I thought he would give the third spot to Adi... Adi ma, you ask your brother yourself ok?

Priya said smirking at Vikram.

"Priya!! You too Brutus? 🥺😫" Vikram whined making everyone laugh.

Surya: Can we jump to our next question or do you want to talk with your brother Ms Aditi?

Aditi: No need of talking when he knows what to do😊

Vikram: Which brand of chocolate?

Aditi: Everything😌

Surya: That is a good penalty. Next question?

Vikram: Yeah.

Surya: Your favourite song?

Vikram: My fav... Haan!!! Yaanji song from Vikram Vedha!!

Surya: You share many similarities with that song I guess...

Vikram: *chuckles* Yeah... Of course.

Surya: Okay, How do you start your day?

Vikram: Workout, Amma's coffee and her text.

He said pointing at Priya.

Surya: I can see so much love for her. The next question is, In which subject were you worst at school?

Vikram: Without any doubt math.

Aditi: Eiii!!! Speak the truth!!

Vikram: What? I'm saying the truth.

Aditi: Oh really? Should I bring your mark sheets?

Vikram: Okay fine... I was even worst at Chemistry.

Surya: Not with your fiancee I guess...

Vikram: Definitely.

Surya: The next question is a tough one I guess... Who is your inspiration?

Vikram: This is the easiest one!! Commissioner Arjun Narayanan. He is my biggest inspiration. He's actually one of the reasons for what I am today. I remember seeing his interview just like this when I was in 12th. What I heard him say that day is one of the best pieces of advice I have ever heard. Even if you are a rag picker, be the best one at it. That's the point I started to follow him. As a result, I am working under him as a DCP.

Surya: Woah great bro!!! What advice would you give your younger self?

Vikram: Be patient. Socialize and know more about the people near you and your surroundings.

Surya: What is something that you love doing.

Vikram: Spending time with my family.

Surya: What are your nicknames? For this one, I want the family members to answer. Let's go one by one. Thaatha, You start.

Murugan Thaatha: Thambi or Vikram.

Shanti ma: Maapla.

Deepika: Anna or Vicky.

Varun: Machaan or Maapla.

Aditi: Buffalo, Pig, Dorkhead and much more.

Lakshmi ma: Appu...

Arun pa: Same goes for me. Appu.

Priya: Paapu...

Surya: Cute and cool. With this, this segment gets over and Vikram, you can take a rest. Because hereafter it's your family who is going to answer my questions. Ready guys?

Varun: Always!!!

Surya: Great and that's what I want too!! So the first question goes to Amma. Ma, you tell me How you feel about Vikram's growth.

Lakshmi ma: *chuckles* I only realize now that he has grown up so much. He has always been a kid. He still whines like a kid to eat and sleep properly. But every time someone says anything good about him, I will be happy that I have raised him to be a good person and a citizen. I'm happy with that.

Surya: He's indeed a good guy ma. Okay, Pa this is your turn. The question is the same for you. How do you feel about Vikram's growth?

Arun pa: As Lakshu said, To us, he has never grown up. He is still a kid. But the boy who would come back home with bruises in the second standard is now arresting goons of the city. The boy who never shouts is now able to talk in a powerful tone. The boy who never talked to girls is now having a fiancee whom he loves so much. He has definitely grown up.

Surya: I am sure that the bruises had made him even stronger. Varun bro, I have always wanted to ask you this question. You can avoid it if you don't want to answer this question. Everyone knows that you and Vikram are best friends. but he has become The DCP but you're an Inspector. Have you ever felt inferior about it?

Varun: There's nothing to be inferior about. We both are here to serve the people and we are indeed doing that. No matter whether we are in a higher position or not, we both will always continue to do our duty. And, I am always not jealous but proud to see my best friend in a higher position. There's no room for jealousy between us.

Surya: Ahhh!!! What a friendship yaar!!! Touchwood! Now, I'm jealous of the relationship between you both. So without letting this jealousy grow, let me ambush it and jump to my next question. This question is for Aditi. Want to tell something to your brother or something about him?

Aditi: About him? I have always scolded him. But deep down in my heart, he is the same as appa to me. Whenever I have a problem, I run to him. Sometimes he would give me a solution, sometimes he would be my solution, and sometimes, even if he can't do anything, he would just pat my head and say, Don't worry. Everything will be alright. That's him. My strong pillar. But even he knows that Much deeper in my heart, he is still a monkey who I will always annoy.

Surya: You have spoken what is on every sibling's heart. Next, let's go to Deepika. Vikram said you and Priya are going to be lawyers. When can we see you both as lawyers and please tell us about your bond with Vikram and Priya?

Deepika: You'll see us as lawyers soon which is 3 months. We are in our training period. And coming to Vikram and Priya, I know Priya since 1st standard and we are best friends since then. Priya is literally like a sister to me. I met Vikram when he came to see Priya for the first time with his family. We just got clicked and I rested assured that he would take care of my Priya. What else is needed when your best friend is happy and the man who is the reason is a gem of a person? So, since then, he became my brother.

Surya: This is an arranged marriage love story?

Deepika: Hell yeah!! They don't look like an arranged marriage couple, right? They won't. Even their atrocities!!

Priya: Atrocities? Way worse than yours? Definitely not. Want me to say more about it?

Deepika: Darling!!! Who said those were your atrocities? They were a bunch of beautiful scenes that we wish we would see for our life. Okay?

Priya: Good.

Surya: Great escape Deepika!! And the next and last question goes to Priya. What's your ambition apart from being a lawyer also tell us more about the relationship between you and Vikram.

Priya: My ambition has always been to give back to the world for what it has given to me and make it a better place for our future generations to live in. Coming to our relationship, We are not like normal couples who often meet, or text often. We would be caught up with our respective works, but not a day will pass without thinking about each other. He always cares for me and I hope I do. My life is actually complete after meeting him. And most importantly, we love each other. What else is needed?

Surya: Sweet!! Thank you everyone for your precious time. It was a great interview and I hope that our viewers have felt the same. And with this, This is your Surya signing off. Take care of yourselves until we meet again with yet another amazing person next Tuesday.

Saying so, Surya completed the interview and the technicians started packing their things.

"It was a great show everyone. Thank you for having us. And aunty, I will definitely come for lunch one day!" Surya said to Lakshmi ma who showed him a thumbs up.

Aditi went towards Surya who was now packing his things.

Aditi: Hey, hi...

Surya: Ohh Hi madam!!! I wanted to talk to you. That day, I approached you to speak to Vikram. But you misunderstood that and started to threaten me. You are not that beautiful okay?

Aditi: Ohhh... Even you are not that handsome. That's why I came to talk with you.

Surya: Ohh really? Okay then. Let me take my leave.

The whole family stood at the entrance sending him off. Surya left to his office leaving a strong impression on everyone's hearts and minds.

**************

Hey Palkovas,

Happy Vishu and belated Chithirai Thirunal Nalvaazhthukal :'))

Not me hiding from your daggers and glares😅... I've never been this late to update. Thanks to my school for keeping exams every single day without a break. I really wanted to update badly but I was not able to. I am really really sorry for that.

While writing this chapter, I came to the conclusion that I suck at interviewing people!! And this is the longest chapter I have ever written. What's your opinion about this chapter and Surya?

Keep showing your love.

BE SAFE. BE YOU. BE HAPPY.

With love,

~Nila💜🌙

2502 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 4.8K 19
Stop it Miss Manya, he probably doesn't even know i exist. "I know, what you mean Subi, but you know that I can't help it , even if he's your brother...
6M 207K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
2.2M 104K 89
American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York. That ideal man every girl longs for. A...
718K 34.3K 52
α΄…α΄€α΄€sα΄›α΄€α΄€Ι΄-ᴇ-α΄α΄Κœα΄€Κ™Κ™α΄€α΄›β‡πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’ 𝚘𝚏 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽβ™‘ β™•π‚πŽπ‹π‹π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ πŽπ… π’π‡πŽπ‘π“ π’π“πŽπ‘πˆπ„π’β™• A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...