|Foolish| √Nmixx√

By N_Mixx7

"My advice is to never go out with a girl like Bae, she's a confusing girl with foolish tendencies at the end... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
°Alternate Ending of Foolish°
°Prequel maybe?°
New Book!

12

719 48 45
By N_Mixx7

..

"Who are you texting?" I asked looking over to Bae.

We were at my house while my mom was out in the store.
A couple minutes ago we had just got done being intimate so I was in a large shirt with no pants on and Bae was in a sports bra with shorts. We laid on the bed cuddled close together filling in each others company but I still felt a distant vibe from her.

"I'm texting my mom she's been bugging me lately." She shrugged  not taking her eyes off the small screen for a small second.

I snuggled up closer between her shoulder and the crook of her neck but she slightly pushed away, trying to avoid me seeing her phone screen.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said.

"Ok.." She said still not paying that much mind to me.

I walked to my closet grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom.

..

After my nice long heated shower I went back into my room and saw Bae's sudden disappearence. "Bae?" I called out no answer.
Speaking of the devil I then received a sudden message from her on my phone

'I had to leave because of an emergency with my mom love you.'
The text had read.

I flopped down onto my bed feeling sudden insecurity. Feeling a sudden gut instinct that Bae wasn't telling the truth.

I tried to not over think but I just couldn't anymore. I had a sudden breakdown as always lately, stressing badly over her and the fate between us.
I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't.

I felt it in my bones that she was lying and this could be her tricks again.

I felt sudden anger through my grief realizing how stupid and low worth I've become. I can't lose my dignity over her no more.
I paced back and forth for a bit before coming to my final decision
I hesitantly grabbed my phone and tapped onto Bae's contact and sent the message "We're done."

I put down my phone with a shaky sigh trying to gather myself together.

Tears. Tears of relief suddenly came flowing out my eyes. That feeling of a huge brick on my chest suddenly lifted off. Like I could breath again and my heart was at a normal rate.

I looked up to the ceiling letting realization sink in on what I have done. I started to cry harder, regret mixed with joy.

Am I finally free now?

(Sorry for the short chapter but I just thought why not have Y/n a relief chapter for once💓😭)

Also I just released a new Nmixx FF book on my account please read it and have it become viral like this book, love you guys good night/morning💓💓💓.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 810 17
12 girls but 1 Or perhaps 2 killer(s) Who could it be? Nmixx/Itzy thriller/crime story. Based off the movie franchise "Scream." Started book: March...
6.5K 416 20
[OC X OH SEHUN] ❝BUT YOU PLUS ME SADLY CAN BE DANGEROUS.❞ in which she was given two months to make him return. started : [ 11/04/19 ] finished :...
20.3K 247 18
y/n x girl group member whehehe 🗿 hope u like it mostly male reader but I'll write some for female reader as well
13K 845 30
an nmixx fanfic seven girls. one classroom. one month of detention. they all hate each other. they can't stand being together. will that change as th...