Seek For Three Lifetimes

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 遇蛇 (encounter with snakes) Author : 溯痕 it tells the story of the three-life lov... More

1. attacked
2. turning the circle
3. promises
4. good and evil
5. gentleman
6. mid-autumn festival
7. sick again
8. hot springs
9. family
10. special path
11. number of lives
12. bad snake
13. loss of voice
14. matchmaker
15. concubines
16. calculation
17. unknown
18. wait
19. peach
20. happy
21. wish
23. the past
24. gamblers
25. new year's day
26. opening of the table
27. vigil
28. ignition
29. robbery
30. sticks
31. eight years
32. the undead
volume ii: love parting parting i
volume ii. ii
volume ii. iii
volume ii. iv
volume ii. v
volume ii. vi
volume ii. vii
volume ii. viii
volume ii.ix
volume ii.x
volume ii. xi
volume ii. xii
volume ii. xiii
volume ii. xiv
volume ii. xv
volume ii. xvi
volume ii. xvii
volume ii. xviii
volume ii. xix
volume ii. xx
volume ii: xxi
volume ii: xxii
volume ii: xxiii
volume ii. xxiv
volume ii: xxv
volume ii. xxvi
volume ii. xxvii
volume ii. xxviii
volume ii. xxix
volume ii. xxx
volume ii: xxxi
volume ii: xxxii
volume iii. i
volume iii.ii
volume iii.iii
volume iii.iv
volume iii.v
volume iii.vi
volume iii.vii
volume iii.viii
volume iii.ix
volume iii.x
volume iii. xi
volume iii.xii
volume iii.xiii
volume iii.xiv
volume iii.xv
volume iii.xvi
volume iii.xvii
volume iii.xviii
volume iii.xix
volume iii. xxx
volume iii. xxi
volume iii. xxii
volume iii. xxiii
volume iii. xxiv
volume iii. xxv
volume iii. xxvi
volume iii. xxvii
volume iii. xxviii
EXTRA: aging
volume iii. xxix
volume iii. xxx
volume iii. xxxi
volume iii: xxxii
EXTRA: the boyish god (1)
EXTRA: the boyish god (2)
EXTRA: the boyish god (3)
EXTRA: the boyish god (4)
EXTRA: a pool of spring water reflecting pear blossoms (1)
EXTRA: a pool of spring water reflecting pear blossoms (2)
EXTRA: a pool of spring water reflecting pear blossoms (3)
EXTRA: duanyang festival

22. brother yi

113 5 0
By Kessho_Yuki

happiness is always short-lived. after yi mo left, shen qingxuan was tired and couldn't open his eyes, and he hugged the quilt and fell asleep. this sleep will sleep until three o'clock in the day, and when i wake up, i am still sore, especially the position of the lumbar spine, and the unexplained soreness is unbearable. the bed was a mess, and white semen spots could be seen everywhere, not to mention the body, and the traces could be rubbed down directly after the marks dried. shen qingxuan was helpless, the bell called for someone to move the bath tub to put it next to the bed, and after the hot water was poured, all the waiters retreated and climbed in by themselves.

after taking a bath, he threw all the bedding on the bed into the wooden barrel. let's soak it, otherwise the ladies will be curious and ask, and he really doesn't know how to answer.

taking care of himself, shen qingxuan endured the waist pain and went to take care of other things.

it's just that the day is sluggish, fortunately no one will think of anything else, otherwise it will look like excessive indulgence. shen qingxuan rested for two more days before he went to see xiao tao.

xiao tao had already packed up the softness she had carried, and only waited for him to come before leaving. only after a illness, although it eased up, the body bones also looked much thinner than before, shen qingxuan prepared the carriage, the interior was more comfortable, and then took xiao tao to bid farewell to her parents and went on the road with her.

although the distance is not far, it will take half a day. in the end, after serving himself once, shen qingxuan naturally had to personally send it to the place to settle down before he could rest assured, do not do anything, do it absolutely. good or evil.

the carriage was tossed all the way, and finally stopped at the dockside, and the boatman who had been waiting for it greeted it, and the young master and the little aunt were sent to the boat together, and finally only two of shen qingxuan's personal squatters were left to go together, and the rest were scattered first.

the cold wind on the river surface, xiao tao and shen qingxuan sat in the cabin cabin, the two small squatters went to the bottom of the cabin, and there were only these two people in the house for a while, facing each other.

xiao tao poured tea, brought it to shen qingxuan, and also held it up himself, saying goodbye to the tea instead of wine: "young master, in the future, i will cherish it." "

shen qingxuan nodded, and the two of them drank tea, but they were speechless.

just sit quietly. i don't know how long later, the boat on the surface of the water bumped a little, and a loud shout came from outside the window: "dock!" the boys come out to lay the floors! "

the two xiao wei also knocked on the door, and xiao tao got up and pushed shen qingxuan out of the cabin.

the wind was very strong, shen qingxuan wrapped the big knife tightly, and was also coughed by the oncoming wind. xiao tao was draped in a plain green cloak, the hat was also tied tightly, and the sleeves were shrunk into a ball with a warm tube.

after walking for a while, a small and exquisite manor house was close at hand, but in winter, the grass and trees withered, and it looked a little lonely. xiao tao watched a bit, bent down and leaned into shen qingxuan's ear and said, "young master, this place is very beautiful in the spring." shen qingxuan laughed and said nothing.

xiao wei hurried a few steps forward to greet him, and after a while, the servants who were waiting in the courtyard all ran out to greet each other.

shen qingxuan entered the courtyard, went to inspect the house, and asked all the servants to come out, interrogate them one by one, make sure it is reliable, let xiao weihaosheng explain it, and then enter the room with xiao tao.

the heater in the compartment was burning vigorously, xiao tao untied the cloak and put it away, shen qingxuan sat on the chair and said, "when you get here, you are the master." in the backyard, the personnel must be well grasped, not too close, not too distant. the servants are honest, and you should not be harsh on them as the masters. remember not to be too indulgent. "

peach nodded.

shen qingxuan added, "everything else is complete, so there are two servants to serve." the people who are close to you also have to choose by yourself, tomorrow you will go to the village to recruit people, and it looks like a small thing, and it can be clean. don't be too clever, smart and easy to get into trouble, you are alone here, don't invite a bully. "

xiao tao pursed her lips and smiled, young master, i was also born as a. i know. "

shen qingxuan also smiled, laughed for a while, and said, "let's live well in the future." "

xiao tao wrinkled her nose, trance or the same girl as before, "the young master said that he was fine, but he wanted me to marry someone else?" if you want to marry, do you have such a character as the young master? "

shen qingxuan said, "you actually left the palace and became arrogant, is this what you can say?" "

xiao tao spat out his tongue: "i was originally the head of the handmaiden, climbing the dragon and attaching the phoenix to become the master, but also did not do well, but also let the young master's child..." suddenly paused, saw shen qingxuan's face condensed, busy changing the topic: "young master houen, otherwise xiao tao could not be safe and secure to today, and now he has his own field and has become his own master." kneeling on both knees, xiao tao prostrated her head: "i can't accompany the young master, it is xiao tao fu qian." today, i prostrated my head, and i hoped that the young master would not forget the slave maid. in the future, even if the slave maid marries another woman, she will always think of the young master. she called herself a slave, and in the blink of an eye, she returned herself to the identity of the servant, but she had become the master of the field at her feet, the master of the servants.

shen qingxuan listened, sighed about these people, and also thought that those in his own family would be so clever as the stupid girl who was ignorant and ignorant.

shen qingxuan was completely relieved. such a person who knows how to advance and retreat, there is no need to worry about what she will do out of the ordinary. perhaps since she inadvertently dropped the child, the little bit of stubbornness she once had was also destroyed.

teenage girls, at least women, twists and turns are the catalyst for growth.

shen qingxuan left, xiao tao was sent to the door, suddenly and broken steps ran over, wanted to say and stopped: "young master, i heard that miss wang family..."

shen qingxuan looked at her, and the look in his eyes told her to finish her words. xiao tao waved back the small house on the side, and then said seriously: "last year, when i went to the market to buy needle and thread, i didn't know if it was true or not." there are rumors that miss wang family likes a young offspring on the other side of the street. the two secretly communicated letters, let old master wang find out, expelled housheng from the city after a severe beating, covered the matter, and began to search for miss wang's relatives. "

xiao tao saw that shen qingxuan's face was unpredictable, and he didn't know whether to say it or not, so he hesitated for half a moment before saying, "the young master should marry a good woman." "

but when he saw shen qingxuan, he smiled and said softly, "whether it's good or not, i won't marry." then he said, "now that i know this, don't tell others that if it is misinformed, wouldn't it ruin the reputation of the young lady?" remember, don't chew on the root of your tongue. "

xiao tao said busily, "of course i won't talk nonsense." "

shen qingxuan let out a sigh before waving his hand back to xiao wei.

xiao tao stood for a while before suddenly asking, "young master, do you have a crush?" "

shen qingxuan did not answer, only smiled. xiao tao saw his smile, and instantly remembered what he had seen before, the breath in the tent, the white spots on the mattress, and suddenly understood that there was indeed such a person, but he did not know who it was.

it's just who it is, and it has nothing to do with her anymore.

shen qingxuan let xiao wei push and got on the way back.

xiao tao watched him go far, and only then did he return to the courtyard surrounded by slaves, and from then on, the mountains and rivers were high and the water was low, the willows were dark and the flowers were bright, and there was another life.

shen qingxuan went back and began to take care of miss wang's affairs. first of all, people inquired whether there was indeed something wrong, and the person who listened returned, but there was really such a descendant, who had been lifted, and then the family was down, and even the money for the exam could not afford to come out, the father was seriously ill, the mother died, he made a living by teaching, and after the accident, he was exiled outside, lonely and miserable. shen qingxuan pondered for a moment, made a decision, and then used his father's relationship to write a letter of recommendation. together with the silver two, they were sent to the afterlife.

after some action, it alarmed father shen and ran to inquire. shen qingxuan smiled and wrote things to him.

when father shen heard that the wang family dared to marry such a girl, he was immediately angry and wanted to go to the door to scold. shen qingxuan persuaded him not to discredit the young lady. the father and son stared for a long time, and father shen conceded defeat first, asking, "what are you going to do?" "

shen qingxuan wrote: men have talent, women have looks, mutual appreciation, and a match made in heaven.

when father shen saw him write this, he almost folded his pen and said angrily, "that's your daughter-in-law who hasn't passed through the door." "

shen qingxuan shook his head: "it's just a matter of dating." he was right before me.

daddy shen was very angry, almost dizzy. what is "rightfully so"?!

shen qingxuan saw that his father was really angry, so he simply threw away his pen and opened his mouth: "what do i do when i marry a woman who has someone else in my heart?" "

father shen was angry at first, and before he could say a word, he suddenly realized that it was his son who said it, and he was suddenly sluggish.

shen qingxuan hit the iron while it was hot: "the old man of the wang family is not suitable for being a pro-family, just because the scholar is downcast, he can't look at it, and he has to find a daughter who is right at the door." my mind was so narrow, even if i was a father-in-law, i couldn't look at him. it is better that we sponsor the future life, make a good errand for him, and then go to the exam the next year, maybe we can win the test. come back and marry the beautiful lady of the wang family, and shame the old man. "

daddy shen: "..."

shen qingxuan raised an eye, "what do you think?" "

daddy shen: "..."

shen qingxuan laughed, "since this is the case, it is a response." i have already cleared up the relationship, and in your name, i wrote a letter to uncle chen and recommended that the scholar go to his mansion to do a copywriter. i'll just talk to you. "

daddy shen: "... you're all done, what else do you say to me? "

shen qingxuan tilted his head: "you go to the wang family and say that the eldest son is dying, and he will lose his breath tomorrow." don't mistake him for the woman's life, and retire this family affair. "

daddy shen: "..."

shen qingxuan said, "you go quickly." "

father shen commanded one action at a time, moved to the door of the room, and prepared to go to the wang family. when i walked outside the door, my feet crossed the threshold, i turned back and said, "son, when are you going to tell me about your voice?" "

shen qingxuan smiled and squinted, "when you come back from your business, i'll say." go for it. "

daddy shen said, "well, here we go." "

he took two more steps, turned back, and looked at shen qingxuan on the chair suspiciously.

shen qingxuan was stunned for a moment, and suddenly said, "don't think about it, my legs are still wasted." "

daddy shen said "oh", "then i went." "

shen qingxuan said, "be careful on the road. "

old master shen suddenly blushed and murmured, "i think of this 'daddy', but i have thought about it for many years." "

in a word, shen qingxuan also blushed, brushed his face aside, and stopped looking at him.

after retiring from his family affair, the palace celebrated the recovery of shen qingxuan's voice, which was originally in shen qingxuan's plan, and old master shen was elated, announcing on the spot that everything in the family would be handed over to the eldest son to take care of. asking shen qingxuan how his voice was good, shen qingxuan smiled and said, "i met a strange person." "

naturally they all asked who the person was, and shen qingxuan shook his head, indicating that the day would be brought.

so that night, when yi mo came, he was "forced" to agree to go to see the shen family the next day.

in front of his father's mother, shen qingxuan held yi mo's hand and said casually: "this is the strange person who healed my throat, we met in the mountains, he also said that he wanted to treat my legs, but the medicine is rare, and the fastest will wait until next year." "

he turned his face again and said to yi mo, "brother yi, it is cold in the winter in the mountains, it is better to live in my house, sleep with me, or observe leg diseases, and then say it is warmer." "

imo: "..."

before yi mo could speak, he was entangled in a series of urgent voices, and asked what medicinal materials the doctor needed, asked him how to heal shen qingxuan's throat, asked him where he was, where he studied medicine, and so on.

in the final analysis: please stay!

shen qingxuan was so bright and upright that yi mo passed the parents' review and brought him directly into the room, and from then on, he was not afraid to talk about it.

only that night, on the bed in the room, yi mo's voice was a little fierce, and while fiddling with him, he said: "your 'brother yi' is very good, it is better to call again." "

where shen qingxuan dared to scream, his head shook like a rattle. yi mo continued to press, and shen qingxuan did not scream.

in the end, he was caught with the root of life and was not allowed to release it. shen qingxuan was uncomfortable to die or live, and he could even feel the return of semen from the root, which was really not a human sin. finally, surrender and beg for forgiveness.

he said, "brother yi, let go of your hand quickly!" "

imo said, "not enough. "

shen qingxuan said, "why not enough, where is not enough?" i obviously cried. "

yi mo frowned, still moving his waist to tease him, "think again." "

shen qingxuan couldn't do anything, he could only think of dying and living. after thinking about it for half a day, i can't think of anything missing, "brother yi" has already been called, right? after thinking about it for a long time, finally his face changed, his flush turned pale, and he said a word in anger:

"brother yi, good brother, you can hurt me."

yi mo only felt that his brain was pulled hard, and he couldn't suppress it under his body, so he fished the person up and held it in his arms, his mouth blocked the sharp teeth that caused trouble, and shen qingxuan who kissed him was confused, and the imprisonment under him was loose, and he hummed and poured out.

yi mo was also disarmed by him, and the two were glued together, and their chaotic breathing was finally entangled at the same frequency.

yi mo only felt that his heart was beating like a drum. never again.

later, whenever he was made cruel, shen qingxuan used his killer skills and shouted in a nasal voice: you can hurt me. then add things like "good brother".

it is actually like a divine weapon, a hundred shots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573 59 5
လာမဲ့ ဩဂတ်(စ်)ရဲ့ မျှော်လင့်ချက်များအကြောင်း...
21.2K 413 18
Jim had a sister that was in the army and is now returning home from having a accident in the war and when she meets a certain troll on their basemen...
2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.3M 139K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...