𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙀 | TR

By EmophobicBoba

"ʜᴀʀᴜ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍᴇ." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ➥ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙢... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
QnA
Hana's Birthday
Chapter 28

Chapter 11

4.6K 183 102
By EmophobicBoba

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Hana met Imaushi Wakasa weeks ago. She followed Wakasa around like a baby duck, making the boy sweatdrop whenever he saw her walking not far behind him or beside him whenever they coincidentally met.

He got used to her presence and took a liking to it afterwards. And when she opened up about how his friend was treating her at home and how she got those scars, Wakasa felt a disliking towards his friend.

This little girl he met was the sweetest person ever to him. If Hana was his little sis by blood, he wouldn't treat her like how Takeomi did.

When Hana found out how well Wakasa fought, especially with how agile he is, she had an admiration for it and wanted Wakasa to train her.

And so he did. He was so proud on whenever Hana made improvements. He would take her to grab some food, drink, or even ice creams whenever they're done with training.

The amount of time where Wakasa was smiling and laughing because of spending time with Hana made him treasure her more and more.

Despite him being friends and is in the same gang as Takeomi, he disliked the dude since Hana told him what happened. But he knew he couldn't just throw hands at that dude because one or two reasons, and just opted to give him the stink eye whenever they meet.

Wakasa was like, uGh it's this bitch again- and takeomi was disturbed as hell.

Back to Hana, not only did she train with Wakasa, she was also now enrolled into the sano's dojo.Baji and Mikey spends more time with her in training.

Other than that, Wakasa, Mikey, and Baji found out that even though Hana is a strong fighter, she had a weak body.

Mikey once straight up kicked her in the gut and Hana couldn't dodge so she ended up passing out. Embarrassing.

Wakasa fixed that problem though. He put her on stamina, speed, and reflex training as well, so now she could dodged and counter attacks more easily.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Inui Akane has been restless. She can't help but think about Hana. Her guts was telling her to stay away from her and she got a really bad feeling about Hana as well.

"Sis, you need to rest, seriously." Seishu sighed as he looked at his tired looking big sister.

Akane gave her little brother a smile, "right...sorry, Seishu. I'm just..kinda thinking a lot right now."

Seishu raised one of his eyebrow, "about what?"

Akane sighed, "do you know someone called Akashi Hana?"

Seishu's eyes sparkled at the name and he let out a wide grin. "Yeah, i know her! She's so nice and pretty! Big sis, did you meet her somewhere? I haven't hang out with her in a long time."

Akane put her hands on her little brother's shoulder, "Seishu, listen to me. You shouldn't go anywhere near her....i- i got a bad feeling about her okay?! She's unsettling-"

Seishu quickly grabbed akane's hands and throws it away as he frowned at her. "Stop saying things like that about her, big sis. You don't even know her."

"I don't know anything about her and you don't too!"

"Shut up." Seishu sighed as he ruffled his hair and walked away from his sister, not wanting to debate with her about this. Hana was his friend and he likes her, that's final.

Akane pursed her lips as her mood got lower. She then sighed as she stood up, I'll take a walk to calm myself down, i guess...

While she was walking out of the house, Akane couldn't help but think about Hana all over again. How to get Seishu and Koko not hang out with the girl? Akane kept thinking about that. He doesn't want her younger brother and his friend to end up in danger, or something more worse.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" A voice shouted, followed by sounds like he was in pain, sounds of punches, kicks, and Akane swears she even hears something cracking.

She shivered and took a deep breath. Should i take a look...? But what if i got in danger...what if the other person needs more help...? She shook her head and just decided to follow her heart, that is to look over the alleyway.

Walking silently as to not get found out, Akane peered her head over to see what's going on, her hand was already grabbing her phone, ready to call the police if anything really bad happens.

Her eyes widens and she put her other hand over her mouth to not make sounds as she saw Hana, standing over a man, her fists were punching the Man who was now bloodied and looked like he's in the verge of passing out.

"This is what you get....tch." Hana kicked the man once again. "Nasty peoples everywhere trying to put their hands on kids.." she mumbled and wiped her dirtied hands with some wet wipes before throwing it away to a garbage bin.

Hana felt someone was watching her, so she turned her head and finally saw the shaking Akane.

"Oya? Akane~" Hana giggled and waved her hands at the other girl, a smile rested on her face.

Akane took in deep breaths before she finally saw the scars on Hana's face. Never ask her about her scars. Koko's advice showed up on her head.

"H-hana...what did you do?" Akane rasped out.

Hana blinked and tilted her head before walking closer to Akane with darkened eyes, and the older girl walks back quickly before she was cornered into the wall. "I was defending myself, Akane."

"It's not self defense anymore if that man is on the verge of death!" Akane shouted. "I-i'm calling the police!"

Hana quickly slapped Akane's phone to the ground, and the older girl flinched. "Why are you calling the police? I would be taken away then..."

"That's because-"

Hana looked at the older girl straight to her eyes, "Akane...would they believe a small looking girl like me could beat up an adult man into that state?"

Akane sweated, r-right...they probably won't. She clicked her tongue and racked her brain.

Hana hummed, "I wonder what would Seishu and Koko thinks about you after this."

"What do you mean?! You're not going to hurt them, are you?!"

Hana giggled, "definitely not. Not now. I like them!"

She put her hand on Akane's arm and squeezed it, the older girl winced in pain. "Don't get in my way..." Hana mumbled before walking away, but Akane heard it.

Her bad feelings about Hana was right afterall. Hana was an unsettling person.

The younger girl grabbed Akane's phone and pressed the buttons to call an ambulance. "H-hello? Yes, um...there's a man that looks beaten up in an alleyway on xxx street...yes..he was passed out already, my big sis found him first..." Hana explained to the phone with a tone that sounds so scared and like she was about to cry out loud.

Akane choked when Hana sobbed into the phone, "okay..thank you..." after Hana ended the call, she wiped her tears and throws the phone to Akane.

Hana gave Akane a smile before she walks away, "good luck, Akane."

Akane was scared down to her bones as she shakily stood there while holding her phone. I have to tell Seishu and Koko about this! But before that, she can't help but feel scared and dropped down to the ground, sitting there before she got up and walk back home shakily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.8K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...
156K 8.1K 26
ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∆ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ∆ -ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴘʀᴏғᴀɴɪᴛɪᴇs, sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ, ᴀɴɢsᴛ, ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ. - ɪ ᴅᴏɴ...
28.8K 657 18
«___𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺___» ✿︎ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖮𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗒𝗈 «𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻» 𝖾𝗏�...
3.9K 238 10
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻 ✧𝖸𝗈�...