Respectfully, an Absolute Mess

By ercthesloth

college au Transferring to Trost University was either the best or worst decision of your life. Getting thro... More

Prologue
New Beginnings
The Great Kirstein
In Present Times
Penis Party
Apartment 104
Blonde Devil
PEMDAS
Talking is Hard
Hickies from the Girl
Charcuterie
The Hitcident
21 Questions
The Snack that Smiles Back
Halloweekend I
Stinky
Failure
Slumber Party
Second Place
Digital Filling
A Jealous Brute
Into 2021
Stir
The Rice Purity Test
Deli
Professor Ackerdaddy and the Drunken Horse
Marco
Sherlock, the Sous-chef
Domestic Blues & Bongs
The Filler Word 'Like'
The Sun, Moon, and Whatever is: Colt Grice
F in the Chat
Never-ending Woes
Attainable Solutions
Triangles
Parenthesis, Eren, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction
A Prelude to the Nigh
Cocktail Weenies
There's a Time and Place for Everything
Duct Tape on a Bullet Hole

Halloweekend II

1.8K 81 234
By ercthesloth

TW: Drug Use
A/N: sensitive content as pertains to warning above.

Sunday October 31, 2021

"What the hell are you guys supposed to be?" Jeans greeting to you, Sasha, and Mikasa was less than friendly. He reached his hands out, tugging on the ear of your headband. "Seriously, what the hell is this?" He seemed genuinely confused - had the guy seriously never see a giraffe pattern before?

"Jean...we're safari animals." Mikasa pointed out, staring at him from the doorway- you all still outside since he didn't move to invite you into the frat house. 

He cocked his head to the side, "I can tell that you're an elephant, she's a zebra- but what the hell is this." He tugged on the headband again.

"Jean!" You swatted his hand away, annoyed that he was meddling with your hair. You had taken a long time to make sure it looked cute with the headband on, and here he was fucking with it. "I'm a giraffe."

"Dude, do you live under a rock- how the hell do you not know what a giraffe is?"

"I know what a giraffe is!" He defended himself against Sasha, squaring his body up in rebuttal. A panicked expression spread over his face, "I just..."

"You just what?" Sasha folded her arms across her chest, amused at the boy. "And where's your costume?" She pointed out his lack of holiday spirit. Jean was in maroon sweatpants and a loose fitting black tee.

"Connie wanted it to be a weird grand entrance kind of costume" His right hand came up and ran itself through his hair- that cute little motion he always did. You wondered what they were going to be.

"Are you guys matching?"

He sheepishly looked to the right. "Sort of..."

"So...like a couples costume?" 

 "Fuck off Sasha. Just come inside, Connie's concocting jungle juice in the kitchen. He'll be more than happy to force you to drink some." Jean, frustrated, now nodded to the general direction of where the AOT kitchen was.

Wanting alcohol more than anything else, and also not wanting to piss Jean off, you headed inside. Last night you didn't get as drunk as you had wanted- so tonight you were planning on getting absolutely wasted. This was the party to get inebriated at.

"Hey! You know, Jungle juice is kinda fitting for us to drink." Sasha noted as you rushed closer to the kitchen. "Since we all live in the jungle."

You swore your eye twitched. "Sasha, giraffes live on the savannah." 

"Same thing!" It was evident in her response that she didn't care to learn more.

"No...it's really not." Quietly, you mumbled to yourself. It didn't matter if Sasha heard it, she wasn't paying attention. 

You realized when the two of you stepped into the kitchen, that you had left Mikasa behind. Turning your head back, you spotted dark haired girl in a deep conversation with Jean. You were curious what it was about.

He was talking with his hands, leaned down a bit like he was explaining something to her. Her face was close to his, however her body placement was an awkward few feet away. It was as if she didn't want to get close to him, yet needed to talk to him.

You looked away from them, shaking your head; shaking the weird feeling you felt from staring at them. Your friends had began to become extra shady as of late, and it was stressing your bowels out.

Connie was the only person in the kitchen, the buzzcut standing behind a massive plastic cauldron. He was mixing it with a large spoon, steam coming out of the container due to the dry ice the boys bought for aesthetics.  From where you stood you could smell the toxicity of the drink, it was that nasty.

He too was wearing just a t-shirt and sweats. "Oh, hey guys!" He continued to stir. "I like the whole safari thing, the giraffe ears are cute."

How the hell did he know what you were over Jean.

"Thanks." You reached up to touch the ears of the headband.

"Hey! What about me?" Sasha looked between you and Connie, waiting for her own compliment.

He didn't look up from the cauldron. "You look ugly."

"I'll fucking kill you." Sasha pretended to roll up a sleeve, as you were in tight tank tops.

This peaked Connies interest. "Yeah- I'm ready when-"

"What's the costume, baldy?" You cut off their banter, fearful of an actual brawl happening in the kitchen as it wouldn't be the first time. It was way too early in the night for them to start their shit. "Jean said you wanted a grand entrance." 

"It's a secret." Connie winked at you.

Sasha inched closer, almost touching him from where she now stood. "Can we at least have a hint?"

"Didn't you just threaten to kill me, woman?" He pointed the spoon at her, other hand on his hips.

She leaned away from the spoon. "...Maybe." Sasha looked away. She indeed had just done that.

He waved his spoon one more and then put it down on the counter. "You'll find out when everyone else does. Let's just say, I'll be the sexiest person here tonight."

"Please... never use sexy to describe yourself again." You grimaced looking away from the boy, embarrassed for him.

"Nah, it's sexy as fuck, you'll see." He shrugged, confident in his choice of words and confident in his... sexy costume.

What the hell could they possibly be.

Connie took a step back from his toxic creation. The boy pressed his fingers to his lips giving it a kiss, as to say 'perfection'. You and Sasha locked eyes at his actions, amused by him as always. His drink was definitely the most ghastly thing one could taste.

His eyes locked on something past the two of you, someone toward the door.  "Armin!" Connie called out to the blonde.

You turned, and there Armin was giving Connie a gentle wave."You guys look so cute!" Armin's chipper voice echoed through the barren room. He looked between you and Sasha, smiling as he approached. He was the center piece of your outfits tonight.

"Awh, so do you!" Sasha got closest to him, throwing her arms around his waist. "We need to take a picture with you, since your'e our zoo keeper!"

Armin let out a delicate laugh, hugging her back. "Of course, just grab me when you you're taking it."

Sasha smiled up at him and he released her, the girl then going over to Connie. She grabbed his t-shirt sleeve and pulled him down, mouth darting to his ear where she began to whisper. The girl obviously keeping something from you. 

While that was going on Armin happened to appear at your side, his own hands lightly tapping at your wrists to get your attention.

You turned to face him, eyes met with his own blue ones. "Hey." 

"Hi." You replied, looking down at your wrist.

His hand went to the nape of his neck, "Can I talk to you real quick?" He rubbed it sheepishly as he requested your time.

"Yeah, sure." You shrugged at him, waiting for him to start talking.

He looked nervous though, his eyes dancing over to look at the two idiots who were now fighting over the next drink to pour in the cauldron. They were debating over pineapple juice or more vodka.

"Can we go somewhere more...private?"

Oh.

"Sure."

You were wary now. Armin was never one to pull you away, most of the time his private conversations were with Mikasa or Eren. For him to grab you and ask to speak in quiet it had to be important. Important to him at least.

You followed him outside, the two of you ending up on the back porch. His legs directed the two of you over to the staircase, where he sat down on the top step and patted the spot right next to him. He wanted you to sit down too.

You obliged. Nervous was an understatement to how you felt. What in the world could Armin need? You let out a heavy sigh as your ass hit the deck.

He picked up on the tone of your exhale. "Hey, don't be nervous!" Armin laughed out, his left hand resting itself on your knee cap. In a friendly way though, nothing sensual or indicative of anything more. "I just wanted to make sure Eren didn't try anything last night."

"What do you mean?" Your stared at the blonde, scared that a rumor was starting to brew.

"I just- I know he stayed over. I just want to make sure he didn't do anything stupid." 

"He didn't." You responded wearily. "He walked me back, like usual, and asked to crash, like usual.

Eren crashing with you was normal and consistent. It was known to the girls you lived with that sometimes after a night of drinking he would stay in your room. You in the covers, with him on top of them. 

"Okay." He turned his head to look up at the sky. "I wasn't sure if he tried anything, so thats why I asked you to come out here. I didn't want to start a rumor."

"Why do you think he did something?" You asked the blonde, curious about why he was asking this on the hundredth or so time that Eren and you had a sleep over. 

"Oh, you know." Armin tried to play it off like he didn't just ask something insane.

"You know-" you innocently shook your head at him, your teeth biting down on your lip ever so slightly "-I don't think I do."

Armin held his tongue, thinking of what to say now. He really had wanted to make sure you and Eren didn't cross a line, everyone in the bar had watched you two on the stairs. He opened his mouth to avoid telling you that, but the window swished open.

Th loud clank had you both turning your head toward the house. "GUYS!" Sasha's face was in it, Mikasa by her side."You have to see this."

"See what?" 

"Connie and Jean are in costume now." She covered her laugh with her hands, Mikasa doing the same. "Connie was right...he does look sexy."

"Oh!" You stood up quickly, holding yourself steady from the abrupt movement. "Now this I gotta see." You took a step forward to the back door, leaving Armin on the top of the stairs. The conversation a distant memory. 

Sasha opened the back door for you, letting you back in the house. Armin stayed outside, not following behind. Which was totally his loss, because what was in the kitchen was an amazing sight to see. You stood in the middle of the girls, staring at what you saw.

You let out a whistle at the view, eyes darting over the costumes of your two friends.

Connie Springer was shirtless, tight red boxers rested on his hips, and attached a curled long tail. Devil horns rested on the top of his head, and of course a pitch fork in his hands. You know what, he was right. He was sexy- the idiot had pulled it off better than any girl in your house could. Amazing was a word that didn't give his costume justice.

Jean, on the other hand, was more modest in his matching costume. Looking more like a toga, or a greek god of some sort he wore a white tunic- a halo on top of his head and Jesus sandals on his feet. The costume was half off of him, the fabric hanging loose on his shoulders. His skin glowing from the dim lighting, his chest looking wider than ever. Jean looked damn good too.

You looked away, ignoring the feeling you felt in your chest. You looked only at Connie, as his costume could never make you feel that way.

"You win the sexy prize all right." You laughed out, only addressing your devilish friend.

"Yeah, what do I get?" He seemingly flirted back at you, to which you rolled you eyes at him. You head Sasha sigh from next to you as well.

"I've got a prize." Marco responded as he stepped into the kitchen, keeping still only a few feet from the door frame. His own body was void of any costume- he was clad in black with the navy backpack of course on his shoulders. "Let's do keys."

"Yeah?" Connie's face lit up, quickly catching your eye. You hadn't done anything hard in a while, Halloween was a perfect night for it. "Bet, lets fucking do it."

And just like that you were two keys high on Marco's coke. You, Jean, Marco and Connie all did lines. Not the type of fucked up you expected, but you welcomed it. The metallic tasting substance giving you a god-complex adrenaline rush that made dancing with the devil and the zebra just so much more fun.

"I think you should make another move tonight, Jean." Marco expressed to his friend from the shadows of the living room. The two stood away from the crowd, watching people dance to the loud music. Jean's eyes not leaving your body, as it moved against Sasha, then Eren, then back to Sasha, and even Connie at one point.

The party was finally dying down a tad, as it was nearing 1am.

"Why? She hasn't looked at me all night." Jean was annoyed. You hadn't said anything to him about his costume, you quite literally ignored him. He didn't realize that that alone could hurt this much. 

"She hasn't looked at you because you look good." Marco rolled his eyes, digging his fingers into his bag to grab the powder and the golden key once again. Even though it was getting late, the freckled boy never stopped.

Jean gave him a scoff back, not accepting that as a reason.

"Dude, I swear." Marco, multitasking with his carried items, packed his drug into the veins of the key. Slinging the bag slightly down he extended out the drug to his friend. "Do another line and get her alone." He held it up.

Jean looked at it skeptically. He had already done two lines, just like you Marco and Connie had done hours ago. Three was a lot, three was so much - plus he didn't have a tolerance to it. The upper totally blasted his mind, and it did also make him horny too. Maybe Marco was onto something.

"You better do a line too." Jean grasped the key, pulling it closer to his face. Marco nodded, accepting his fate; ready to match his friend. Although, he had already surpassed him with drug consumption tonight. Marco had done much more than just cocaine. "Keep Yeager away from me."

"You got it."

And with that, Jean did his third key of the night. Pressing down on his left nostril, Jean held the key up to his right. Giving it a hefty sniff, the metallic taste entering his mouth and the rush once again hitting his brain.

He could do this.

"I'm gonna go pee." You whispered into Sasha's ear, the music so loud that yelling or speaking from afar would not get your message across. She pulled back away from you, nodding in understanding. The room had cleared a bit, people had gone home for the night. Your group stayed though, ready to party until the sun came up.

You shimmied out of the smaller crowd, heading toward the first floor bathroom of the AOT house. The bathroom here was the one Jean and Connie used, and you hoped that there would be no line. And it was luck, because the hallway was barren. No line whatsoever.

Your fingers moved toward the golden handle, giving it a tug but of course your luck was only half there. The door was locked.

"Someones in here!" You heard a feminine voice muffled call out from behind the door.

"Sorry!" You answered back, and then leaned you back up against the wall. Waiting for your turn.

The second line that you had done earlier was still rushing through your veins. Your head rush was totally still there as your thoughts were quite sporadic even hours later. You opted not to drink tonight, in fear that Connie's jungle juice could make your drug usage have a turn for the worse. You learned early not to mix alcohol and stimulants - a preventative for anything detrimental from happening.

The door jostled open, and a cute girl in a mummy costume popped out. She smiled at you, as you let her take her time in the rest room, she then made her way back into the party.

You were halfway through the doorway to the bathroom when you were forcefully pulled back. A firm hand gripping your waist and pulling you away from the door- inside another. The hand remained on your side, a familiar feeling. You groaned out loud, you just lost your chance to pee. Your bladder wasn't full, but you still had to go.

Who knows when there would be no line for it again, you were so going to kill him.

"Sorry 'bout that." His voice was husky in tone, and once again you got flashed to the past. Except this time, you weren't in a bathroom. You were finally alone in his room.

"Jean." You turned your body to look up at him, his hand falling from your waist. "I had to pee." You whined out, giving him a light pout of your lower lip.

"I finally got you alone though." He admitted to you, eyes looking down to meet your own. From the blown out nature of his pupils you could tell he was still high - or maybe he had done another line. "You haven't talked to me all night."

This type of physical contact, the type that was confident in actions ,only ever happened when he was drunk or on some sort of upper. You weren't complaining though.

"You could have asked me nicely to have alone time." Your hand came up to jab him in the chest, his angel cloth hanging down even lower due to the movement of bodies in the party. You kept your finger digging in his chest. His skin was warm to the touch.

Jeans arm went back up to your waist, giving you a little tug to pull you further into his room. "Yeah, but I think the element of surprise is kinda fun."

You followed him, not actually wanting him to stop moving back. You were still high, your following footsteps were not sober actions.

"Sneaking up on a girl and dragging her into your nasty frat house bedroom in not fun Jean." You deadpanned back at him, he gave you a low chuckle back. His legs hit the side of his bed, and he stopped- hand still held on your waist.

You were staring intently up at him, just waiting for his response. Curious to see what he thought his actions were going to be, if not fun like he had said. Instead of responding verbally he brought his other hand up to your waist- holding it there. He raised an eyebrow at you, however that was his only other motion.

You stayed frozen in your spot- feeling a bit overwhelmed with the current situation. Overwhelmed and maybe a bit turned on. You thought back to the other day. That conversation with Ymir. 

Yes, you're definitely both attracted to one another.

"It could be fun." A darker shade came to be in his eyes, the blown pupils coating most of his iris from his own high and desire. You felt a nervous twitch in the bottom of your stomach.

"Could be." You answered back, averting your eyes now to his chest. Where the white fabric was far down, his light colored chest hairs peeking out from the spot underneath where a golden chain hung. You bore your eyes into the necklace - you were nervous.

He moved his face down closer, bending his knees a little bit but not pulling you back onto the bed. He wanted to do that, but above all else Jean wanted to make sure that you wanted this too. Whatever this was, could not be one sided.

Actions speak louder than words, Jeans hand slipped down from your waist, further wandering back where it now placed itself cupping your ass. "Is this okay?"

"Yes." You whispered back, still staring at his chest. It was more than okay. 

Wait, was this really happening?

Maybe Marco gave you MDMA? This could be a hallucination. Jean no exist, this is drug brain Jean. Jean's more attractive distant cousin. Neaj. Jean backwards, because this was not normal.

Jean's hand cupping your ass squeezed, his fingers digging into your skin. You felt a flutter in your stomach, and a light twitch where you wanted him most. You were craving something more from this. Acting on instinct you pressed yourself further into him, causing him to fall back on his bed - his hand left your body.

You stood above him hovering, his soft amber eyes looking up at you. Jean, underneath you, was so fucking nice to look at. His hair was messy, a little bit of sweat beads rested on the sides of his face. His lips were parted, and his gaze was one of longing as he took you in.

Jean couldn't believe how truly beautiful you were, he leaned up on his bed."Hey." Softly, words formed from his parted lips.

"Hi." You spoke back, still staring. Standstill was the moment, a game of who would make the next move first.

Jean won. His hands came back up to your waist and he pulled you closer into him, your thigh pressed up against his crotch, the other on the outside of his body. He let out a breathy moan, as the friction of your body being pressed up against his, plus the drugs, felt heavenly. You looked down at him, shocked at his vocal nature, although you knew he was vocal from the first time.

"Straddle me."

"Hmm?" You cocked your head, not sure if you heard him right. Instead of repeating his own words, his hand left your side and with a lot of force and shuffling he moved your body on top of his- making you straddle him in an upright position. His hands fell back to your ass.

Now, his tented crotch was pressed up against you, and not your thigh.

Friends with benefits with Jean could be fun, right?

"I like you above me." He admitted, hands beginning to knead themselves. The tall boy playing around, since he was a self proclaimed ass man himself. He pulled you down closer onto him, the friction making you choke on air. "Do you?"

"I-I." You stuttered. "I-I guess so."

"You guess." His tongue 'tsked', the usual unsure nature of his voice gone and filled with something else.

The Jean that was nervous around you was gone, all thanks to Marco. His eyes glanced up at your lips, his own parted wanting to just press themselves to yours.

You watched his eye movements, and reacted. Parting your lips as well.

His hands pulled at your ass again, his legs pressing up further, the fiction of the movement enabling a moan to escape from your parted lips. Jean closed the little space between you, leaning up to connect your lips with his own.

His one hand remained low down, still playing with your ass- the other moving up. Holding you gently on your ribcage as his lips slowly moved against your own. No sense of urgency in the moment, he was being gentle and sweet- because you deserved that. Especially from him.

Annoyed at the softness, after a few moments your hand came up to grip itself against the white fabric- pulling his face in closer. 

But he had another idea, and when you went to tug the hand that was cupping your bottom he reacted and moved it up to dig itself into your hair. There Jean yanked you back, and you let out a moan. You released your tight grip on his top and pulled away, starting down at his face.

With a harsh blink you repeated yourself, fisting the shirt tightly and pressing your lips against his again. This time with more urgency, this time with more passion - more need. You wanted this so bad, it had been too long since the first time.

It had been over a year since then, a year since you had top tier sex with the boy underneath you. That was a damn long time, especially for you. "Can we fuck again, Jean?" You pulled your lips away from him to ask the question you had hiding in the back of you mind. 

Jean, however; froze underneath you. Not expecting that. He wasn't even expecting to get this far. His brain wanted to say no, rationally thinking it would cause a problem. The tent in his pants, was begging him to say yes- the throbbing pain of his hardened cock causing him to act with his dick. It had been a long time since he used that thing.

Jean chose no words, as he pressed his lips against you again. This time his own movements much more quick in need and nature. It was deeper than before, his tongue now in the back of your mouth, moving circles with your own. You were moaning into the kiss, vocalizing your want for the boy.

You wanted him to flip you over and fuck you right there.

Your tongues sloppily connected in the back of your mouth, Jean dominating over the kiss. Your hands wandered across his chest, dipping into the exposed parts of the costume to rake your nails into his skin. Gripping him in need.

You were so into the kiss you didn't notice that the music outside the room had stopped.

Your hands raked down his body, going closer to the covered area where his bulge was on full display. The white fabric folded in an angle that barley proved how big he actually way. You knew his size though, how could anyone forget it. Boldly, your fingers cupped the area. His tongue pulled itself out of your mouth.

"Fuck." Jean threw his head back. "I want you so bad right now I-"

"MARCO."

Jean had thrown you off his body, your own hitting the floor with a thud as a new voice entered the room.

"Polo?" Confused and dazed from the shove you stared at the man in the doorway, the door that had just been kicked into revealing your situation. Your ass hurt from the impact on the wooden floor. Real classy Jean.

"No, FUCK. MARCO." Eren stood there still, worry and rage on his face. Worry from his words, rage from what he walked in on. He bit his tongue on that part though, as this was not the time nor place to express his jealousy.

"What about Marco?" Jean was now sitting up on the bed, hand covering the spot that you had just grasped. He was still so hard, this was so embarrassing for him. Maybe killing Eren tonight would be fun.

"He-he." Eren choked on his words, not sure how to form them. Not even sure what to say. "S-s-seizure."

"What?" You and Jean both jumped up, Jean foregoing Eren seeing his hard on.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what he meant. Eren's sorrow filled face, tear stairs and worry gracing it was evident to the new situation at hand. Had you been that preoccupied with the thought of Jean fucking you that you couldn't see the immense amount of worry on your best friends face? With a glance over at Jean you rushed out of the room.

You now understood why the music stopped. Why Eren barged into his room. Eren didn't need you, he needed Jean. Marco...Marco was not okay.

The two of you rushed into the living room, where barley a crowd of people stood. It was just your close friends, a few frat guys standing around. On the floor in the middle, was Connie holding Marco on his side. Marco's body was shaking, which was being controlled by the weight of Connie on top of him. Foam was coming out of his mouth, dripping down to the floor.

You were unable to look away, frozen staring at one of your best friends. The devil hovering over him gave you a gut-wrenching feeling very deep down.

"How long?" Jean rushed over to Connies side kneeling down, Eren hovering overhead- phone pressed to his ear. The angel and devil, above the civilian boy.

You looked away, unable to shake the feeling in your chest.

"Almost a minute." Connie quickly responded back to him.

"We need him to stop seizing, his brains gonna fry." Eren told the two of them. "Zeke, heyy- emergency right now-"

He called the doctor, makes sense.

"What happened?" You heard Jean ask Connie. You were too freaked out to listen, your ears now ringing tuning everyone out. You were thankful that both Eren and Jean took roles of leadership in this situation, the two boys surprisingly having level heads.

"N-N-Narcan!" Sasha shouted out, one of the few people left in the room. "Anyone have Narcan?"

"I do." The president of the frat, who was standing in the kitchen doorway looking down at the boy he used as his dealer, responded to her. He seemed disgusted by what he was looking at.

"GO GET IT!" You finally were able to scream out, adrenaline kicking in.

Everything happened fast after that.

Floch rushed into the kitchen and came back with the nasal spray, handing it to Jean to shove up the boys nose.

Eren was on the phone, asking his brother for advice for the next steps.

Connie was still holding Marco down, the seizing and drooling finally starting to subside - however the boys heartbeat remained feint.

Mikasa had called an ambulance, Sasha had cleared out the rest of the guests besides the ones who actually knew the boy on the ground.

And you?

You were the one who acted in a different direction, you were currently sprinting back home. Marco's navy bag slung across your back. Booking it out of there without telling a single soul. 

You knew if an ambulance came, the police would as well since it was drug related. Who knows if they would start asking questions, and if they saw the backpack pharmacy Marco had, he would be arrested. The boys in the house that threw the party- probably expelled. 

You couldn't let Marco go through that.

You couldn't let Jean or Connie get expelled either.

As much as you wanted to be there for your friend, physically, you chose a different way to help him out. You hoped that it would all be okay.

Today really was the devils day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 224 8
|written in first person, multiple POV'S| As Y/n finds herself lost in a trance, the consequences of her actions with Connie Springer weigh heavily o...
779 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
675 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
30.9K 1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...