Book 1: Broken (Kiba Inuzuka...

By Silver-Tigress

12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 1
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 3
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 2
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 3
Naruto, the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 4
Naruto, the movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 5
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Sequel!!!

Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 2

131 4 0
By Silver-Tigress

Kimiko's P. O. V:

"Makino-san! We've gotta problem!!" The assistant screeches at the top of his lungs the following morning.

Before us is a massive freaking iceberg!

My eyes are the size of saucers and my jaw is on the floor as I gaze at the gigantic chunk of ice before us.

"What on Earth is that?!" Makino asks in a fierce whisper.

"When I woke up this morning, I found this waiting for me. We can't get through! What are we gonna do?!"

"This is it!!" Makino suddenly shouts. "We're changing everything!"

"Huuuhhh?" The redhead looks uncertain.

"You moron! We're standing on the perfect spot to shoot! It's practically begging us to film here!" Makino clenches a fist as he faces his assistant.

"Huh?!"

"Cherish this moment! The movie gods are smiling down on us!" Makino says with a grin, before he thrusts and at to his crew. "Everyone! Prepare to disembark!"

I stand beside Kakashi as we gather on the iceberg. I'm wearing a long sleeved cold shoulder white turtleneck with black elbow length gloves and a pair of black Capri and a pair of blue ninja sandals with a tan coloured cloak to help ward off the chill.

Naruto is at the fire with Yukie and they both yawn as the crew gets everything set up.

"Alright, people! We're good to roll!" The assistant calls. "Stand by! Okay! Scene 36, Cut 22! Action!"

Mao laughs from stop a snowy hill. "So, Princess! You've arrived! Well done."

Gale and her cohorts ready their stances. "It's you, Mao!" Gale seethes.

"Princess, please, stay back!" Tsukuyaku says.

"We'll take care of him for you!" Buriken adds.

"Did you honestly believe these merger fools would be a match for me, Princess?!" Mao exclaims, frowning.

I see Kakashi stiffen and get my own guard up.

Mao goes to unleash his power.

Kakashi appears in front of the three actors on the ground and throw two kunai with paper bombs attached to intercept the enemy ninja we sense hiding up on the icy cliffs. They go off with a boom and smoke and snow mingle in the air.

Mao asks in confusion, "I-Is this in the scene?"

The assistant asks in annoyance, "Hey!! What do you think you're doing?!"

Kakashi yells, "Everyone, get back!!"

A man with very light purple hair in a high ponytail and striking green eyes literally pops out from the snow, wearing what looks to be armor, as he crosses his arms. "Welcome, friends, to the Land of Snow!"

"You!" Kakashi exclaims in recognition as I glare at him as I get in my stance.

I then whip my head to a pillar of ice and everyone else follows my gaze to see a woman with short pink hair and blue eyes. "Greetings, Princess Koyuki. I hope you're still carrying around the Hex Crystal?"

Kakashi lets out a shocked gasp and we glance at the actress. "Princess Koyuki...?" Kakashi breathes in disbelief.

Kakashi and I jerk our heads around as a third, bigger man pops out of the snow to my left, chuckling. "You're as good as they say, Kakashi! Fortunately, it's not good enough!"

Kakashi orders, "Kimiko, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura! You four protect Yukie! Everyone! Get back to the ship!" They murmur in confusion.

The crew then start to scramble towards the ship as I bite my thumb and slam my hand on the ground. "Summoning Jutsu!" All of my wolves appear and I order them to protect the dark haired woman, and they go over to her.

The man with the ponytail addresses the woman, "Fubuki, Mizore! I'll leave the Princess to you!"

"Very well, then," The pink haired woman, Fubuki, says before she and the big guy, Mizore, make their move.

I was met by the pink haired woman as Naruto goes to fight Mizore who's on a snow board. Sasuke goes to aid him as well.

"Ice Style: Tsubame Blizzard!" Fubuki says and she flings birds of ice at me. I have to backflip on my hand out of the way to avoid the blast of ice.

I do rapid hand signs. "Crystal Style: Imprisonment Wave Jutsu!" I activate my Kekkei Genkai and sweep out my arm and crystal coats the ice, before it drops to the ground heavily and shatters.

Yukie gasps as I call, "Hurry, back to the ship! Everyone!!" My wolves help to make sure they get back but Yukie doesn't move. I glance at her pointedly as Sandayu runs over. "Yukie!"

"Princess!"

"Sandayu," Yukie breathes as she slowly turns her head to the man. "What are you...?"

"Ice Prison!" Fubuki calls as she places two fingers on the ground. I do several black flips to avoid the Jutsu.

"Princess!" I hear Sandayu exclaim as there's a muffled thump as the dark haired woman drops to her knees. I look back with my teeth gritted. Damn it, we don't have time for her being dramatic right now!

I hear Naruto cry out and jerk my head around to see him crash back into a wall of ice and snow. "Naruto!!" Kakashi and I cry out at the same time. I can't move to help him! "Jet!! Help Naruto!"

"On it, Kimiko-sama!" He says before racing towards him. "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" A dragon of water rises up out of the ocean and slams down on top of Mizore but he jumps away in time.

Jet and Kakashi stand back to back with Naruto.

The director calls as he and his crew make for the ship, "Keep the camera rolling, even if it kills you! Show them the resolve of the cinematographer!!"

"Sensei, Jet! There's something strange about their armor," Says Naruto.

Kakashi explains, "Yeah, I know! Just be careful; it's Chakra Armor, created by the ninja here in the Land of Snow."

""Chakra Armor"?" Jet echoes.

"But it's definitely a lot stronger than it used to be."

I swing my fan and send out a blast of icy air at Fubuki. She dodges it and sends out her Tsubame Blizzard.

I crystallise it yet again. I do another set of hand signs with my Tengan activated. "Ice Style: Arctic Wolves!" Seven wolves made of pure ice form and charge for the pinkette. She gasps and tries her best to dodge them.

"So you remember." Kakashi turns his head to the purple haired man. "The armor increases the chakra in the body, strengthening a handful of more useful Jutsu. A chakra barrier gathers around us, as well, able to deflect the chakra of our adversaries. As a result, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are rendered useless." The man does hand signs. "Ice Style: Dragon VS Tiger!"

"Water Style: Water Dragon!"

An ice creature of a dragon body and tiger head shoots for Kakashi while his Water Dragon Jutsu goes to meet it. The ice Jutsu hits the ground.

Mizore goes to wrap ropes around Yukie but Sakura cuts them. He was about to attack her but is intercepted by Naruto who catches his fists.

"Ice Style: One Thousand Needles of Death!" I thrust my arm forwards and needles of ice fly for my opponent. She manages to deflect all of them. "Ice Style: Ice Spikes!"

I deep out my arm as the woman bears me, only to jump back into n order to avoid being impaled by my ice spikes.

More Ice Prisons shoot in my direction. I leap to the right to avoid them but more come at me from that side. As  I jump into the air, ice wraps around my foot. But I quickly and subtly do the Substitution Jutsu before I was completely enveloped by the ice.

"M' Lady!" Fang calls worriedly. She goes to attack the woman but Scar, my tall white wolf with icy blue eyes jumps in front of her to block Fang. She glares at Scar but he does budge.

Scar glances back at me and Fang follows his gaze, only to see an explosive tag on the lamp in my place. It explodes and I unsheathe my left katana.

"Wind Style: Dragon Fang Jutsu!" With a sweep of my sword, an arc of chakra infused wind is shot at Fubuki.

However, wings of metal sprout from her back, surprising me. The Dragon Fang Jutsu hits the ground and explodes as Fubuki launches herself into the air.

I glare after the pinkette as I couldn't pursue her.

Mizore was going to throw his metal hand at Yukie but Sakura got in the way and was grabbed before being thrown on her back away from them. Naruto going to Sakura's aid.

Just then, Yukie collapses.

There's a thunderous roar and I look around just in time to see a huge one horned white whale heading straight for Kakashi, who mirrors it with his own One Horned White Whale Jutsu.

"Kimiko! Get everyone out of here!" Kakashi orders me, and I nod.

"Let's go, everyone!" I call as I head back to the ship. We all carry the crewmen, including my wolves. Naruto creates Shadow Clones to help and he carries the unconscious Sakura and Yukie.

Facing off against the purple haired man, Kakashi launches his own White Whale Jutsu. The man sends out his own White Whale Jutsu and they both collide with each other.

Kakashi's Jutsu slams into the man's and throws it against the cliffs, causing a shockwave that tosses the waves violently.

I hear Makino call as we near the ship, "Aaannnddd, cut!"

We all gather on the ship and Fang and I tend to my teammate's wounds. Sakura received a gash on her arm where Mizore grabbed her.

Once we'd finished checking my comrades for their wounds, Kakashi asks Fang and I to check on Yukie, who was brought down to her cabin on the ship.

As I examine her wounds, Kakashi switches her amethyst crystal necklace for a fake one.

Kakashi asks me, "How is she?"

"She received no injuries. I think Yukie just fainted from shock or something," I reply. Fang nods her head.

"Sue should be waking up soon," Says Fang.

"That's a relief."

"Who were those guys?" I ask, the green and white light of our Healing Jutsus fading away as I turn to my Sensei.

"Mizore, Fubuki and the one I was fighting was Nadare Roga. I'd fought them once before, the last time I was in the Land of Snow," Says Kakashi. "I was really scared when I saw Nadare's Jutsu heading for you earlier.

The door opens. We turn to find Sandayu there.

"Kakashi, Kimiko, Fang, the ship pulled into dock a moment ago. How is Yukie doing?"

"She's fine. I think Yukie just fainted from shock," I say. Kakashi sets the fake crystal necklace down and we both leave the cabin.

                        🗡🗡🗡

We sit in a building, my wolves lounging or sitting around us, as Naruto asks me, "How's Yukie doing, Kimi-chan?" Momo is curled up in my lap as I stroke her fur.

I reply, sitting next to him, my arms folded over my chest, "She just passed out from shock, so Yukie will be fine in a few."

My teammates look relieved to hear that as Sakura murmurs, "That's a relief. Thank you again for healing my arm, Fang."

The blue eyed wolf smiles at her as she replies, "No need to thank me, Sakura."

Kakashi says, "You've known all along, Sandayu. Haven't you?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever considered the risks of what might happen if she came back to the Land of Snow?"

Sandayu says, "You're right, of course. But this was the only way I could think to get the Princess to return home."

Naruto laughs, hands folded behind his head, "Come on, Sandayu! You don't have to keep calling her that! I mean, she's only royalty on the big screen, right? It's not like she's really a Princess."

Kakashi says, "Actually, she is. Yukie Fujikaze is only an alias. We're guarding Princess Koyuki Kazahana, the rightful heir to the Land of Snow's throne."

Naruto, Sakura and I gasp, "Huh?!"

Even I didn't know Yukie was the real Princess!

Sandayu explains, "I first met her a long time ago. I was her aide when she was still just a little girl. I don't blame her for not remembering. It was years ago."

I ask, "So does that mean you're also from the Land of Snow, Sandayu?"

"That's right. I served the Princess's father, the former leader of the clan, Lord Sosetsu Kazahana. The Land of Snow was not a large nation but it served as a haven of peace. Sosetsu-sama... he absolutely adored the Princess." A dreamy sigh. "Those were idyllic times. But ten years ago, on that cursed day, Sosetsu-sama's brother, Doto, hired a group of Snow Ninja and instigated a revolt. It was a coupe de ta! The magnificent Kazahana castle burned to the ground! And I'd feared the Princess has perished as well."

That was when Kakashi, as ANBU Captain, fled with the young Princess.

"There was no way we could defeat them," Says the silver haired man. "We had to keep running. We had to get away."

Sandayu murmurs, "The day that I discovered our beloved Princess was still alive, I was practically beside myself with joy! She was... She was alive after all those years!" He then starts sobbing.

"I should've died back then." We turn our heads to see Koyuki in the doorway, leaning against the frame. Naruto scowls while I frown.

Sandayu chastises her, "You mustn't say such things, Princess! We feared the worst... you can't imagine how frantic we all were... we never stopped praying for your life."

"I'm alive, but my heart is dead." This makes Sandayu gasp. "After that day, any tears I had left all dried up."

Sandayu wipes his eyes with a cloth as he mutters, "And that's how I came to be the manager for Yukie Fujikaze. I bided my time, waiting for the day when I could escort her back to the Land of Snow."

The assistant gasps in disbelief, "So, what are you saying?! Th-That all of this time, you've just been using us?!"

Sandayu stammers as he turns to them, "I-I apologise for deceiving you!" He gets up and rushes up to Koyuki. "But, it was for the sake of the Land of Snow's people!" He then gets on his knees before the ravenette. "Princess Koyuki! Confront Doto, and assume your rightful place as the leader of our land!" Sandayu lowers himself to the floor as he adds, "I've sacrificed my life without hesitation in order to protect you! I beg you! Take up arms and lead your people!"

"I don't think so," She says coldly, causing Sandayu to raise his head. "You've gotta be kidding!"

"But...! What about your people?!"

Koyuki turns her head away as she huffs, "I could care less about them. Just forget it!"

"But, Princess..." Sandayu tries, only for Koyuki to cut in, glaring.

"Will you give it up already?! Don't be dumb! It doesn't matter what you do, you'll never get rid of Doto, okay?!"

Sandayu sniffles.

Naruto slaps his hand on the table as he jumps to his feet and demands, "So, what? He should just give up?! Quit being so heartless! Can't you see this poor man has given his entire life to the realisation of this dream?! You keep insulting him like that, and you'll be dealing with me, lady!"

"Naruto, I..." Sandayu breathes, trailing off. Koyuki glares at my friend.

""As long as there is hope, one may dream. And with those dreams, the future comes,"" States Makino, gaining our attention. "I like it! It's the perfect theme for our new Princess Gale movie!"

His assistant gasps, "But Makino-san! You're not really going to continue filming with everything that's happened, are you?!"

Makino says, "I told you: the movie is evolving." The redhead jaw drops at him, eyes wide. Makino smiles. "Just think about it! How often do you get the chance to make a movie with a real Princess?! We're looking at the chance of a lifetime, here!"

"You're right," Says the assistant. He clenches a fist as he smiles. "Think of the buzz! Even the making of it will be a hit! We're sitting on a sure fire blockbuster!"

Koyuki exclaims indignantly, "Hey!!"

Kakashi speaks up, leaning against the table, "Unfortunately, there's only one course of action. Now that Doto's on our trail, running isn't an option. We have to fight. It's our only chance of getting through this."

I murmur, "Kakashi Sensei!"

"So, I, like, get to eat people now?" Takeshi asks hopefully from beside the Haruno, making us all sweat drop.

"Only the enemy, Takeshi," I tell him, glaring.

He grins wolfishly, making Sakura nervous. "This'll be fun!"

"Just try not to go overboard," Scar tells him.

Momo chimes from my lap, "Well, I for one can't wait to kick some bad guy butt!"

Naruto jumps to his feet as he throws out a fist and says, "Okay! Time to continue the mission! The Princess returns to the Land of Snow, and shows that creep who's boss!"

"Stop joking around!" Koyuki snaps, causing us to whip our heads to her. Her glaring blue eyes waver as she looks down. "The movies aren't like real life." She shakes her head vehemently. "There is no such thing as a happy ending in this world!"

Heh. I felt the same way. Until I met the idiot threesome sitting next to me.

Makino tells her firmly, "Of course there is, if you're willing to fight for it!!" The blue eyed woman gasps softly.

Kakashi states, "Normally, under these circumstances, I'd head back to the village for a little bit of help, but..."

"It's a waste of time," Says Sasuke with his eyes closed. "We're as fine as we can be. It's nothing we can't handle."

Sandayu snuffles. "Thank you all!"

Makino says decisively, "That's it, then! We're going ahead with this picture!"

The auburn haired man adds enthusiastically, "You can bet this one will have a happy ending!"

Naruto cheers as I grin, "That's right!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
12.7K 136 133
Two and a half years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki left to train with Master Jiraiya. Kimiko Sumire and her friends have been training hard themse...
36.1K 443 107
12 year old Kasumi Miyamoto, like many in this ninja world, lost everything when she was 5 years old. At the age of 12, Kasumi was found outside the...
21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...