Reborn in an Undertale AU as...

By Originalsparkstar

A random Undertale fan is killed in a plane crash, and wakes up in a Gray Void as a skeleton. Scared and conf... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Four

3K 151 84
By Originalsparkstar

(Content warning, LEMON 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 If you don't know what that is skip this chapter.)

After the meeting, Ink was arrested, put on trial, and sentenced to 100,000,000 years in prison after evidence of everything he did came to light. The files he kept about his "experiments" were the clincher though. He had created horrible AUs all to see what would happen. There were at least 40 abomination AUs as Error called them. Speaking of Error, the council named Error the true Hero of the multiverse. The bad guys were rebranded as the Dark Sanses. And the Balances were made public knowledge, and while not everyone was convinced at first. When all of the balance holders as well as Ink's own testimony was used. They all started to believe it, in one way or another. In UnderGray, Chara was visiting Lustic and was having a grand time teasing her sis about their upcoming date. Much to Lustic's embarrassment, though they were nice enough to help pick out an outfit. Only for Lustic to change it 80 times in the span of three days. 

As Lustic frantically tried on every outfit they owned, the Council renamed the Multiversal Congress. Were voting on if Fresh should go to the new AU and check to see if it did indeed house gods. Unsurprisingly, it passed with a majority vote. Fresh though, was to busy to check as they needed a new host. So for now while the motion did pass, it was on hold until Fresh found a new host. While Fresh hunted for a host, Lustic was confronted with their biggest challenge to date, the date. They chose a more revealing outfit then they originally thought of. Nothing to insane but definitely eye catching, and of course they had their Scarf. After thinking it over they formed their female Ecto body to fill it out more. The pink and blue Ecto mixing together making a tie dye. 

(Like this kind of but like see though? I don't know how to explain I'm sorry.)

Looking at the clock it was around 10:35, around 25 minutes before their date. Bouncing to Muffet's they entered the Café and Muffet walked them to a private booth. Everyone in the Underground knew about the date, and Muffet wanted to make sure Lustic was as comfortable as possible. Especially knowing how shy they normally were, a fact Lustic would and did deny whole heartedly. But they had to admit it was much more relaxing in a private booth then at a table. As the clock ticked away in UnderGray, Fresh was in a Abomination AU looking for a host. As most of the Sanses in those AUs wanted to die anyway, Fresh could easily find a willing host. And while Fresh wouldn't kill them until a new host was needed, they could keep them in a dream. So they could be happy in the dream realm before they died. A morbid way to go, but a welcome one for these poor AU Sanses. Tick, tick, tick, time ticked away as Lustic waited. They hoped the outfit was okay, they worried Papyrus wouldn't like it. And they began to second guess this date, a lot. That was until, 11 on the dot, the ring-a-ling of the door caught her attention. Taking a quick peek, she was greeted by....

(Art by https://twitter.com/Han__Sama omg go follow them like right now.)

Instantly Lustic's face was completely pink, as was their eye lights. Pink hearts stared at Papyrus as he sat down in the booth. Lustic's over the top reaction to Papyrus's suit made Muffet giggle like crazy. She remembered her first date with Grillby, and having a similar reaction to him. Though not as big as Lustic's reaction.

Papyrus: "Wowie Lustic, you look great."

Lustic: "Ah, bah, uh, ma... I-I-I-I look great?! Look at you, you look I can't even describe how amazing you look."

This time it was Papyrus's turn to blush, a flash of Orange appearing across his face. Muffet was having the time of her life watching them, so much so she gave them a piece of cake on the house. All the while, she secretly recorded the date for Chara. Who paid her handsomely to do so, wanting to see everything unfold. As they chatted away, Papyrus offered Lustic a bite of his cake. Blushing even more somehow, they took a quick bite turning away to hide their face. After a few minutes, Lustic turned back and offered Papyrus a bite of her cake. Taking a bite, Papyrus started to giggle at how cute Lustic was. Shocked Lustic turned to Papyrus before starting to giggle themself. Scooting around to Papyrus's side, they laid their head on his chest. Hearing the soft pitter patter of his soul beat. Pulling them closer Papyrus, held them as close as they could. Lustic felt safe, warm, their soul was beating hard in their chest. They wanted to do something, but they didn't want to rush anything. Papyrus though, sensing their hesitation, made his move. Leaning down, he pulled her closer and kissed her cheek.

Papyrus: "I know your trying your best to not move to fast. But, I've wanted for 200 years for you to ask me out. I don't need you to move slow on my accord. I've already loved you as long as I can remember."

That comment, broke the stone wall Lustic had subconsciously built around her soul. Gently leaping into Papyrus, they kissed him on the "lips" hugging him tightly. 

Lustic: "When did you become so damn smooth?"

Papyrus: "The Great Papyrus has always been this way, I've just been waiting so I could show you."

(WARNING LEMON STARTS HERE, SKIP IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE!!)

With their soul beating harder, Lustic was feeling very pink. Placing a large sack of G on the table. One WAY to large for the small bill, Lustic pulled Papyrus closer and Bounced to her room with him after standing up with him. Confused for a moment, Papyrus had a pretty good idea what his childhood friend and now Datemate was planning. A sly smirk grow on his face as he took off his jacket and he casually threw it into a near by chair. Lustic not wanting to be out done, and feeling the full effects of their Lust soul trait. Pulled off their shirt, throwing it to a different area of the room. The tight black undershirt doing nothing to hide their female form as their Ecto turned more pink. Papyrus could only stare as they took off their boots and socks. Papyrus summoning their own Ecto form as they took off their undershirt. Showed just how toned their body was. It was a perfect athlete built, as the glowing orange Ecto formed his body. Their was something, Lustic wasn't expecting, how big Papyrus's saber was.

Even in his pants, it was clearly visible and looked well above average to say the least. By now Lustic, Ecto was completely hot pink as her soul resonated with her rare soul trait. They seductively removed the rest of their clothing, or as seductively as they could given their nonexistence experience. But it was more than enough for Papyrus, who followed suit. With his member on full display, Lustic gently sit him onto the bed and lowered herself to her knees. With the both of them packing over 200 years of pent up tension. Neither one could contain themselves very long. As Lustic lowered her mouth to Papyrus's shaft, she gently give it a few test licks. Papyrus shuttering lightly in pleasure, let her take the lead for the time being, not wanting to go to fast as it was both of their first times. 

Taking Papyrus into her mouth she gently run her tongue along the bottom of his cock gently, swirling it around the head while she was at the top. Though Lustic didn't have experience per say, they experimented with themself a bit. And know a very small bag of tricks, they could use. Lustic purred slightly as they gave their Datemate the best blowjob they could muster. And it seemed to work as Papyrus tightly gripped the covers on the bed, as he came into her mouth. Lustic was shocked to find the taste wasn't as bad as they thought. Maybe it was the effect of the pink magic that was flowing in and around her. But they were shocked when they swallowed the whole thing without losing a drop.

And they were more shocked to find Papyrus still ready to go. Standing up Lustic slid herself onto the bed and onto Papyrus. Papyrus gently gripped her hips to steady her as their legs were shaking. Reaching down to line themselves up properly Lustic slowly started to lower herself, only for Papyrus to stop her. Using his telekinesis he grabbed a condom from his jacket, and put it on. Lustic blushed a bit, not thinking about protection while they were so into the moment. With a hum of thanks, Lustic lowered themselves again this time taking Papyrus's hard member into her. As she slowly lowered herself more and more onto Papyrus, they'd never been so thankful her hymen was broken by an accident that accord in their first heat. Otherwise the insertion of the massive thing, would have really hurt as it broke it. As they finally touched their hips together Lustic gave a lustful sigh of fulfillment. Their breathing was long and deep, they could see each other's breath in the cool room due to the amount of heat the both of them were in. 

After a long few minutes, Lustic began to gently move, bouncing softly up and down on Papyrus's long shaft. As they bounced they'd grind into Papyrus a bit when their legs would give out a bit. Papyrus saw their mate getting tired and gently grabbed her hips, slowly thrusting in and out under her as she rested a bit. Laying on Papyrus she hugged him a bit and he gently bit into her shoulder as he slowly but surely sped up. As he began to move faster, he thrusted a bit harder, somehow knowing just how to move to hit all the right areas. After two and a half hours of heavy sex, both of them seemed to be satisfied. The both of them asleep in the middle of the day after the intense exercise.

(End of Lemon!)

After finally getting a radical new host, Fresh popped into the new AU and started checking the codes. And while Fresh was only able to look at the bare surface Codes. It was more than enough to find exactly what he was looking for. But before he could even start looking, a LOT of things caught is attention. First of which was Chara and Asriel were still alive, all the human kids were living with the Dreemurs. Some of which were turned into Skeletons after a series of accidents, much like Chara was. The second was Gaster didn't fall into the core, which was a shock, but not unheard of. What WAS unheard of, was the fact this AU didn't have a Sans. Instead, a random skeleton took their place, with no relation to Gaster or Papyrus. Both of which were the same age, and mates? Which was another oddity, usually Papyruses were naïve or at least pretended to be. But this one, was a bit different, they didn't have a brother to fake themselves for. And Gaster wasn't trapped in the Void, so they grew up with a proper father.

As Fresh dug through the code he could, the more this AU stuck out to him. But once he finally remembered why he was there, he started to look though everyone's titles. Starting with the Dreemurs and working their way down the list. Fresh didn't have to go far to find who he was looking for. They were literally the Royal Judge. But that made him wonder, so he Checked the Royal Executioner. A position not usually filled in other AUs to his knowledge, but to be fair, he never looked before. And just as he thought, they were their opposite, their destroyer. Fresh's grin widened, a creator and destroyer that were mates. Fresh couldn't wait to see the reaction of everyone. It was going to be the best reaction ever, he had to get ready. He needed to get a HD camera to record everything with. Or maybe a few, so he could get it at different angles. All he knew, was this was going to be hilarious to watch. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.8K 39
Error was just enjoying a day out with himself. Nobody bugging him or fighting for the rights of the universe. And he did not even need to do anyth...
2.9K 140 36
Original, Error, Outer, Fell, G, After, Reaper, Sci, Ink, and BlueBerry. Cover art doesn't belong to me, just the story, also, I might add in my Sans...
1.1K 75 56
Just a story about my undertale au fan character you can say my oc too whatever it would be a bit cringe and character gonna get really op in stor...
236 17 16
A human falls into the Underground while playing the game Undertale. Along the way, almost everything seems normal. But, after the fight with Doggo...