Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

18. Bitchy Bitch

2.5K 143 6
By _amxnx_

_

"Kim Jennie what would you like to drink" Rose flops beside her asking the waiter to come to them, "There are many of them, which one would you prefer?" She points to the waiter to place it down on the table they were sitting at,

"A Beer? Margarita? Manhattan? Hurricane? Daiquiri? Or a Cider?" Rose pinpoints each glass showing her which one she'd like.

"I'd take whatever you like" Jennie answers tucking her fringes behind her ear, "You seem to have a lot of knowledge about drinks."

"Yeah, my dad works in Baileys so I have a lot of knowledge about drinks" She answers, picking up a glass for her "Let's go for Manhattan it's fine for you" she hands it to her as she bows taking it.

Drinking quietly Rose looks over her right only to catch the sight of you.

"Y/n!" She shouts your name, waving at her you go catch her up only to see an unknown pretty girl sitting beside her.

"Ah, she's Jennie. Jimin's ex" As Rose introduces her to you like someone's ex and you see her smile wavering. 

Shaking her hand you hesitantly smile, "I'm Y/n"

"Oh, nice to meet you, I heard so much about you" She smiles genuinely making you sit beside her, "Me?" You ask flustered as she nods happily making place for you, in between Rosé and her, "Yeah, you're kind of in everyone's talk"

Blinking at her, you chuckle "Oh? Am I?" You fake a smile, slowly screaming inside.

"You know Jungkook?" You ask curious, as she grins picking up a drink for you, "We're besties."

"Cool," You say, holding your excitement inside. So she knew about you and you have been in a lot of talks too?

"How did you get to know about me?" You ask, again being curious, shifting closer to her and as she was about to speak Rosé interrupts, "She must've heard it from Jimin's friends, I mean she left him and settled with them, so probably they must've talked"

After what Rose said, you see Jennie lowering her head in guilt, "Y-yeah" she mutters in her mouth taking a sip of her drink.

This was becoming hell uncomfortable, why was Rose bringing up her ex now and then?

And who was her ex?

Would you lighten the situation by asking about him? Well, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"Uhm..." You start speaking, "If you don't mind me asking" You fidget with your dress before speaking,

"Who's Jimin?"

Almost spitting her drink she stops herself from falling off the table, giving her a napkin from the table you apologise right away, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..."

"No, it's okay" She takes the napkin from you, "It's just surprising that you don't know Jimin" she laughs it off leaving you embarrassed.

"You don't know Jimin?" Rosé asks wide-eyed, "N-no?" You blink repeatedly feeling nervous all of a sudden,

"You know Jungkook at least?" Rosé asks funnily as you nod a yes, "God, Jimin is Jungkook's best friend" as she said that, your soul left your body, "And you didn't know about him" she facepalms leaving you shocked.

Was it odd for you to not know the person with the name

'Jimin'?

♡♡♡

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 145 32
*ONGOING* { "When you said that you liked me earlier, did you mean it?" Yoongi asked bluntly. "What? When did I say that?" I asked, trying to d...
634K 16.5K 53
She was different, he was different. She was the perfect girl, he was the perfect boy. There was just one big difference; She lived in the past, and...
45.5K 994 23
Harry was told that there were three animigi and one werewolf at Hogwarts. That was a lie. There were five animigi and two werewolves in the time of...
716K 43.9K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...