๐‚๐”๐“๐ˆ๐„๊’ฑเฟโ™ก หš.*เณƒ ๐‰๐‰๐Š

By -DEADLYTALES

โ๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—จ๐— ๐—œ ๐—ข๐—› ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—š๐—ข๐——! ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐— ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—–๐—จ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ.โž โ๐—š๐—”๐—›! ๐—ฌ-๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—•๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐”๐“๐ˆ๐„
๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€๐’
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก

๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜

5.4K 155 21
By -DEADLYTALES

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄...

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞s 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧
* . °•★|•°∵ ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ∵°•|☆•° . *

5 YEARS AGO...

"hey gumi." "yeah?" "can i live with you for a bit?" you asked him watching the sunset he looks at you confused before realizing why your asking.

"your mom yelling at you again." he says, you nodded your head.

"sure. just don't be weird." "you know me." "exactly..."

PRESENT TIME

you told gojo to put a movie on and wait for you and megumi he gave a look before agreeing.

the walk to his room was silent.

so silent you could hear the air, not really but it's very dead. you both made it to his room "get in." you told him sternly.

megumi never heard you be stern with him, never but nonetheless he listened walking in behind him closing the door locking it.

megumi looked at you confused about what your about to do "I'm only gonna say this once, why are you pissed at me?" you snarled ticked off.

"I'm not." he tells you liar you walked towards him getting close to him "don't make me repeat myself, megumi." you whispered getting closer to the fact it looks like your gonna kiss.

"i-it's... i'm jealous." he muttered you heard him but you wanted make him repeat it "huh? what was that?" you teased wrapping your arms around him "i'm jealous."

"that's all you had to say." you peck his nose removing your arms from him turning around ready to leave "your not gonna leave me again right?" megumi spoke up which made stop in your tracks.

w-what? "is that the real problem?" you turn around looking back at him, your brows furrowed "Yeah..." megumi says.

"no- not again." you told him grabbing his hands pulling them close to your chest "Gumi, i could never leave you." you sighed.

"then why did you?"

"Mom! please!" you cried, your mom shook her head "No! I allowed you to go to that school and look what it did to you!" She yelled putting your clothes in a suitcase.

"A-And that boy megumi he's the reason you have that hideous scar, I don't understand why you couldn't go to the school that i picked for you." She ranted you scoff at her, she walks up to you grabbing your arm hard "Do not scoff at me!" "The only reason you wanted to put me in that school cause it didn't have megumi."

She groaned "He's Not Good For You!" letting go of your arm picking up your picture of you and megumi smiling, "Look at what he did to you!" she threw the picture in the trash.

"You were never like this." "I've always been like this, but you never fucking payed attention." you shouted at her tired of doing this "Your leaving and that's final." she told you leaving your room.

she stops at the door picking up the photo "I don't want anything to do with them, delete every contact with them." she tells you finally leaving.

you heard a crash sound, tears slipped from your eyes you walk to your night stand grabbing your phone calling gojo.

"gojo, i- i'm so sorry."

"I-i couldn't be near you anymore, my mom wouldn't let it." you answered truthfully megumi chuckles "Mrs. L/n never did liked me." he smiles softly at you it didn't feel right... "She called you... didn't she?" you questioned.

"... yeah, and i'm so sorry y/n-" "No! megumi it's isn't your fault, please it wasn't your fault!" you hated how this effect you guys "Gumi, please." you place your hand on his face.

"I wanted to protect you and i did, it doesn't fucking matter what. gumi i did it because i need you." you hugged him. that's when he broke "Please don't leave again not without telling me." He sobbed into your shoulder "Look gumi, you know how I get with you and I'll do anything to make you happy..." you sighed softly "i didn't want you to be treat like shit, even though my mom made me leave i still wanted you to be safe that's why i left-" You explained.

"that's why i broke up with you, and you know my mom if she doesn't get her way she'll make you miserable." you rubbed his back.

"she was gonna ruin your life..... that's why i asked do you hate me?"

"you don't want to tell Megumi," gojo was surprised at your request "yes, look I just can't see him cry for me not again. Never again." you sighed, removing the hair from your face even if it wasn't "but you do know that this will hurt him more," he explained to you nod your head "I know, i just- ugh i can't see him i don't want to cry."

you made a deal with your mom, let you have a week with him at the beach house at first she didn't want to agree but she did after you told yes for a guy she wanted you to meet.

so you did just you and him together at the beach.

you and megumi sat in your guys bed talking till he said "Wait! you never seen titanic?" Megumi mumbled a yes "no way," you couldn't believe it "Come on we need to watch it." you grabbed the controller and put on titanic.

"I love you," you whispered watching the movie that was on screen putting your head on his shoulder "I love you too," he grabs your hands and holds them.

that was last place he saw you.

♡︎

"I can't every hate you," he tells me pulling away from the hug caressing my face "plus we still have yet to recreate the car scene from the titanic." he jokes lifting up the sad mood, you chuckled wiping his tears "I Love you," "love you too." you kissed him on the forehead.

'Gosh megumi what are you doing to me,' taking him to your old room.

"y/n." damon knocked, you sniffled mumbling "yeah?" he laughs softly before coming in.

"thought you said you wouldn't break." he teased seeing on sitting down on your couch. you looked at him and glared at him but nodded agreeing with him "I'm just so excited you know." you say smiling still crying. damon knees down in front of you pulling out a tissue.

"so excited? n/n you never cry like someone you loved died, your telling me this is excitement. love, are you really excited?"

"i-i don't know."

"Wow, it's still the same." You commented entering your room turning on the lights "yeah." Megumi agrees "lock the door please." You tell him going over to your bed laying on it. Megumi does as you say and locks the door.

you grabbed your led remote from your nightstand and changes the color to blue "I love this color it make the room look so nice." You smiled taking off your shoes.

"Thank god it's not dirty in here." you say to yourself jumping on the bed "hey megumi come here." You waved him over patting the bed for him to sit "yes." He walks over sitting down on the bed "megumi?" you get on top of him.

"Y/n I have a question, did you have a boyfriend when you were in Paris?" "Yeah why?" You wonder laying "um did you guys," "god no! he sucked! ugh to full of himself great kisser though." You said knowing he's jealous.

"oh," you giggled at him "gumi, your still better than him your one of the two greatest kisser i'be kissed." "who's the second?" he asked you smiled kissing his cheek "No one." your smiled dropped quickly coming back "okay." he grumbled.

"I think it's cute your jealous mon ange." You laugh "shut up."

♡︎

you left your room after cuddling with megumi and accidentally putting him to sleep you decided to walk back home. You hummed a song that has been stuck in your head "Eomeona! Dasi han beon malhaebwa!" you sang dozing off.

"Tell me, Tell- Oof-" you bumped into someone's chest "hey kid you alright." a guy asked "who you calling kid–  damn your fine," you sputtered out looking up at the taller male "I'm sorry," you apologize.

"It's fine," he says waving it off, "I don't mean to pry, but what are you doing walking alone at night?" He asks you hesitated before answering him "I pissed of two people that i care about, i made up with one and know i'm walking home to the other."

He nodded his head, not moving out of your way "And you Mister? Why are you alone at night." you teased him tilting your head slightly "It's quiet at night and i prefer to be alone." He whispers a smirk went onto his face.

"Well then, i shall leave you alone mister." you smiled softly moving past him continuing your walk home.

"interesting girl." he grinned watching you leave.

you made it home. he's so going to kill me haha you unlock the door and went inside closing it before taking off your shoes.

walking into the kitchen you see Damon baking "Thought i said call me so i can pick you up." Damon says you take a seat on the stool by the island "I know you did, just wanted air." you inform him.

"Tsuma, really?" he irked putting the pan in the oven you grinned giggling "Well Otto if you would've tell me what's your problem i wouldn't need to walk home." Damon walks up to you.

"Love, I'm just tired that's it." he pats your head, kissing you forehead "Otto? the truth please..." you whispered "later." he chuckles.

"ok."

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 ♥
I'VE BEEN DEAD I KNOW!!
i'm sorry
school is kicking my ass T-T
especially algebra, my teacher makes wanna take a swan dive 😭
he makes it easy but then he makes it so hard
like mister, just keep making it easy please!!!

↶*ೃ✧˚. ˊ-
𝗙𝗨𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦!

otto (夫) means husband (do correct if wrong)
damon hates talking about his feelings

megumi is hella jealous of who's the second-best kisser

y/n hates when damon pushes his feelings away from her

might be kissing next chapter who knows 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 279 10
โ˜…jujustu kaisen one shotsโ˜… ๏ผˆ๐“…๐“โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“ˆโ„ฏ ๐“โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐“ˆโ„ด๐“‚โ„ฏ ๐’ธโ„ด๐“‚๐“‚โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ๏ผ‰ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’๐’†๐’”โœฆ ...
1.9M 69.9K 62
-๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ก๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...
135K 3.4K 38
โ’น๏ธŽโ’พ๏ธŽโ“ˆ๏ธŽโ’ธ๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽโ“ƒ๏ธŽโ“‰๏ธŽโ’พ๏ธŽโ“ƒ๏ธŽโ“Š๏ธŽโ’บ๏ธŽโ’น๏ธŽ ๐—๐—จ๐—๐—จ๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ ๐—ž๐—”๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ž๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—œ๐—•๐—” "๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป! ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ...
276K 11K 29
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ...